Author Topic: during weekends etc i sleep about 10 hours a night and additional 3-4 hrs a day  (Read 7833 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
also, you get no vitamins and minerals,  antioxidants etc. in your diet, so this does not help on your energy levels either!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
me and my buddy we decided gyms are not exactly a good business

common sense really

bunch of cheapskate weird bodybuilders coming in and busting up the place 365 days a year

Really  ::), remember $ 100 000 gym job !.
Location,location & clientele.
BB don't bring $$$, others do.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
I've been real tired too, somethings in the water. That or now it gets darker earlier signaling our brains to release more melatonin.

Henda

• Getbig V
You may have sleep apnea
That leaves you tired as fuck no matter how much sleep you get

falco

• Getbig V
Simple overtraining.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
and still i feel pretty tired now

i just woke up from a 3 hour nap post workout

and i slept about 10 hours 2 hours preceeding hitting the gym

i wonder why i'm always so tired

people are saying overtraining. its not overtraining. you cant over-train. the body adapts. ovetraining is the biggest crock of shit myth ever invented that everyone just follows blindly along believing.

your tired all the time because your eating too much.
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
maybe the finasteride causes lethargy

serious possibility

no one

• Getbig V

as an aside to the overtraining myth, 'bodybuilders' as a rule are the laziest most sedentary trainers you'll ever find, yet they all live in fear of this mythical horrendous monster they call 'overtraining'.

lol what a bunch of pansies. lets go to the gym, do 12 sets, sit on your ass on your smart phone for half the time your there then take a week off from training that bodypart again cause you'll 'overtrain'

b

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
and still i feel pretty tired now

i just woke up from a 3 hour nap post workout

and i slept about 10 hours 2 hours preceeding hitting the gym

i wonder why i'm always so tired

its the initial stages of myocardial fibrosis kicking in. Decreased cardiac function at rest leading to fatigue.

the trainer

as an aside to the overtraining myth, 'bodybuilders' as a rule are the laziest most sedentary trainers you'll ever find, yet they all live in fear of this mythical horrendous monster they call 'overtraining'.

lol what a bunch of pansies. lets go to the gym, do 12 sets, sit on your ass on your smart phone for half the time your there then take a week off from training that bodypart again cause you'll 'overtrain'

Dam I cannot believe that I am going to say this but I kind of agree with you.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

12 sets? wtf

todays workout

5 sets barbel rows
5 sets wide grip supinated pull downs
5 sets t bar rows
5 sets behind the neck wide grip pronated pull downs
5 sets half deadlifts
5 sets seated to chest cable rows
5 sets barbel shrugs

no one

• Getbig V
12 sets? wtf

todays workout

5 sets barbel rows
5 sets wide grip supinated pull downs
5 sets t bar rows
5 sets behind the neck wide grip pronated pull downs
5 sets half deadlifts
5 sets seated to chest cable rows
5 sets barbel shrugs

awesome.

now do that workout in an hour. with the rest of your other body parts. then do it again tomorrow.

then come tell me abt your volume.
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
awesome.

now do that workout in an hour. with the rest of your other body parts. then do it again tomorrow.

i'm just following typical routines from the pros

i dont wanna try weird shit

the trainer

awesome.

Shut the fuck up since you said something smart in your last post I was going to promote you to half idiot but now you messed it up and you are back to being a full idiot.

No rushing between sets 2 hours to do a hardcore workout and thats the end of it.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i always look at the real big beasts in the gym and see what they do

then i copy it but add a few extra sets for good measure

no one

• Getbig V

point is halo your not overtraining.

anytime anyone points the finger at overtraining it's cause they haven' taken the time to train their bodies to handle the stresses thru are placing it under.

it's less abt their body failing them, and more abt them failing their body.

your body will only do what you train it to. who's fault is it if it's not performing the way you'd like. certainly not your bodys but your half assed commitment to training it. 
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i never said i'm over training

i dont realy believe in the concept unless you are using ridiculous "russian squat" routines and shit

no one

• Getbig V

I know I was just addressing the overtraining myth.

your tired cause your eating too much.
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I know I was just addressing the overtraining myth.

your tired cause your eating too much.
but food = energy = kcal

no one

• Getbig V
but food = energy = kcal

no.

too much food + too many times a day + body diverting energy to digestion = tired all the time.

your body doesnt require a lot of food to provide it w the fuel it needs to train.

holy shit bbers are DUMB (not you halo just the culture in general). they think they need x amount of cals to train. train what? for a half assed hour? how many cals you think you need to do that? i'll go ripping on my mountain bike for an hour and a half, my heart rate pushing 150bpm for most of it, and i think i only am burning 200-300 cals at the most, and my body is numb after that ride im not peddaling down sidewalks here. but some bber who lifts something up and puts it down 12 times in an hour needs 4k cal a day.

unreal.

guys who 'lift weights' need a huge wake up call when it comes to how much food they need to lift and to grow, and how hard they percieve they train.
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
now i'm just trying to understand this stuff

no one and ukjeff, they both believe you can get big without eating big, if i understand their points correctly

jeff he says you can have a surplus at some points in the day, who says 24 hours is the "scale" of "surplus" and this can lead to muscle growth

so there has to be a surplus at some point or another, correct?

i just dont understand the whole matter of a thing, i read a book by some dude "bernadott" a scientist of nutrition and there was a whole chapter on bodybuilding

the guy said basically the surplus is the most basic requirement for growth

he says without a surplus all the protein intake will be used for energy/maintenance of bodyweight

so for that you definitely need a surplus and then also a lot of protein, well acoording to the science guys not more than about 1;5 to 2grams tops of protein per KILOGRAM of bodyweight

so that would put me in the 140-190grams protein range

no one

• Getbig V

i'll address this later.

think abt this- every guy in every gym eats to a surplus- how many truely impressive guys do you see in every gym?

not many eh.

less food+more drugs+ more training= impressive.

b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

i'll address this later.

think abt this- every guy in every gym eats to a surplus- how many truely impressive guys do you see in every gym?

not many eh.

less food+more drugs= impressive.

the super monster in my gymnasnium said he used to go over 6000kcal

but other than that he doesnt believe in fat gain

no one

• Getbig V
the super monster in my gymnasnium said he used to go over 6000kcal

but other than that he doesnt believe in fat gain

he's using a shit ton of gh.

you try eating 6k cal on 1g of test a week. let me know what you look like when your done.
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
he's using a shit ton of gh.

you try eating 6k cal on 1g of test a week. let me know what you look like when your done.
the way he said it seemed to imply he ate so much back in the day