Author Topic: The biggest issue facing Republicans?  (Read 785 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The biggest issue facing Republicans?
« on: November 02, 2014, 10:48:59 AM »
RINO's becoming a big issue here with the GOP..

Let's face it, libs are libs.   Dems are dems.  They already know most of them are supporting HIlary in 2016, and something like a Hilary/Military ticket, or a Hilary/Warren ticket would unite dems in about 5 minutes. 

Repubs, on the other hand... they have a unique problem, IMO.   Most in power support amnesty, support big govt, support huge military spending, and they're known as RINOs.   And most of their voters don't want amnesty, want to shrink govt, realize we can't afford to spend $ on 800, 900, 1000 military bases...  and they're Base/Tea Party/Conservatives.

Now, repubs will always win districts, as similar people live in same areas, and they're gonna vote big left or big right.  But as long as 20% of the base stays home if a RINO runs... can the Repubs win the White House again?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The biggest issue facing Republicans?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 10:56:20 AM »
And just like libs that dont know why they support obama, they're just as clueless as to why they support Killary.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 11:05:17 AM »
And just like libs that dont know why they support obama, they're just as clueless as to why they support Killary.

And you'll support whatever the Stupid Party pushes forward. Unquestionably

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 01:42:17 PM »

Hilary disgusts me.  She always has, always will.  Bill Clinton is perhaps the politician I hate most, of all time.  Not only because he was a liberal and liar and dirtbag, but because he SOILED the office by shoving cigars up vaginas in the Oval Office.  He didn't have the reverence for the office that he should have shown.

For that, he is my 10000% most hated politician of all time.  Always has been, always will.  I can't imagine anyone could vote for him, particularly with both Perot and Bush 1 available in 1992.   

Do any of our resident getbiggers admit to voting for the shameful Bill Clinton - and if so, why?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 01:54:21 PM »
The biggest issue Republicans face is demographic changes.   California is the prime example of immigration run amok.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 02:03:13 PM »
Hilary disgusts me.  She always has, always will.  Bill Clinton is perhaps the politician I hate most, of all time.  Not only because he was a liberal and liar and dirtbag, but because he SOILED the office by shoving cigars up vaginas in the Oval Office.  He didn't have the reverence for the office that he should have shown.

For that, he is my 10000% most hated politician of all time.  Always has been, always will.  I can't imagine anyone could vote for him, particularly with both Perot and Bush 1 available in 1992.   

Do any of our resident getbiggers admit to voting for the shameful Bill Clinton - and if so, why?

While I'd have to agree some of his conduct was not what most people think of when we think of the term Presidential, however do you, ...deep in your heart, or conscience believe that inserting a fat Cuban Monte Cristo into the nether lips of an intern inside the Oval Office and denying it to his wife, is a far greater crime than... oh I dunno, ...sacrificing the lives of thousands of innocent Americans, plunging a country into an aggressive war, based on lies, killing millions of innocent people abroad, destabilizing a region, effectively jacking up fuel prices, and providing fertile ground for extremism to flourish, creating unprecedented upheaval & destruction, abroad & domestically, ...while bankrupting a nation? Is it worse than that?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 02:19:16 PM »
destabilizing a region, effectively jacking up fuel prices, and providing fertile ground for extremism to flourish, creating unprecedented upheaval & destruction, abroad & domestically, ...while bankrupting a nation? Is it worse than that?
LMFAO yes b/c the region was so stable before.

Yes b/c there werent any radicals there before, oh wait...9/11

yes b/c they werent at each others throat before we went in

and yes we are on so much better footing now than we were before financially.

look here you t.wa.t run along and post about gas pills and canada and leave the important shit to people who know what they are talking about.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 03:58:52 PM »
The biggest issue facing Republicans right now is that most of the Republican establishment is are weak, stupid, and they don't don't stand for anything other than growing their own power and wealth.  They have a Presidential administration that is more crooked than Nixon and more incompetent that the Three Stooges but yet they can't capitalize on it.

I understand the religious aspect of things but if I was in charge or the Republican party I would let the queers and the fornicators have their gay marriage and abortion.  I would throw those two issues overboard and focus on what really matters.  Correct the spending problem in Washington, balance the budget, remove some of the regulations and taxes that are retarding economic growth, and strengthen our military.  Those are winning issues that the majority of Americans agree with.  Also, I think Iraq should have proven to us that we need to stop fighting optional wars, but when you do fight...fight to win.