Author Topic: i think evan scentofpanty may be facing hairloss, i see diffusion going on  (Read 12549 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: i think evan scentofpanty may be facing hairloss, i see diffusion going on
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2014, 12:31:10 AM »
OK, Brink... ::)

This is thebrink?

holy shit.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2014, 01:17:43 AM »
And it definitely slowed it down? I know the internet tends to have the worst reviews of everything but from what Ive read the bad side effects occur in like 5% of men, which doesn't sound too bad. I read this medical journal recently about an herb that, applied topically, had better hair growth than rogaine (in mice of course). I can try to find it if you want.

If you dont mind please mate.
Minoxidil is pure fucking poison and I urge anyone to stay away from it.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2014, 02:25:19 AM »
And it definitely slowed it down? I know the internet tends to have the worst reviews of everything but from what Ive read the bad side effects occur in like 5% of men, which doesn't sound too bad. I read this medical journal recently about an herb that, applied topically, had better hair growth than rogaine (in mice of course). I can try to find it if you want.
without a doubt

dont read those pathetic side effect stories

most of them have literally zero evidence of cause and effect

just a bunch of losers who took finasteride for a week and then blaim all their life problems on it for the next decade and actually claim it was from that one week finasteride

oh brother

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2014, 02:26:38 AM »
i'm only 26 god fucking damnit and my hairloss is level 3 pretty sure

Stop laying, you were 27 in 2013 & two weeks ago (again), re-read your own posting .
re read the posting alzheimer is coming for you

Deadlifted

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2014, 10:01:29 AM »
If you dont mind please mate.
Minoxidil is pure fucking poison and I urge anyone to stay away from it.
I dont mind at all, here's the link: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00403-008-0860-3 Of course this isn't super concrete but interesting nonetheless...

Now this herb eclipta alba is a part of the ayurvedic medicinal system (indian medicine). I know there are doubts from anything besides western science, but herbs like ashwagandha and turmeric, both used in this system, have plenty of medical data behind it and I personally have found benefits from both. If youre interested in a shampo with it search for 'Bhringraj' as that is what the herb is called in this medicinal system, and you'll probably find better results.

What I did is drop all shampoos and conditioners with sulfates like SLS and other harsh soaps and bought some shampoos that had this herb in it, among other herbs and essential oils. Since its shipping from india it will take awhile, but I already have an SLS-free conditioner that has coconut oil and other oils and the difference in shedding before & after using it is pretty noticeable.

Ive gotten compliments on it from women about how shiny and thick it is. And this is after being a competitive swimmer for 11 years, swimming in all that chlorinated water that dries your hair out. Hell I still swim 4-6 times a week and my hair is still nice  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2014, 10:08:57 AM »
Jesus get a life man. You have like 3 topics you start daily threads about they all suck. You need a mental evaluation.

agreed. who really gives a shit about another mans hairloss. he is quite pathetic.
X

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2014, 10:27:13 AM »
I dont mind at all, here's the link: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00403-008-0860-3 Of course this isn't super concrete but interesting nonetheless...

Now this herb eclipta alba is a part of the ayurvedic medicinal system (indian medicine). I know there are doubts from anything besides western science, but herbs like ashwagandha and turmeric, both used in this system, have plenty of medical data behind it and I personally have found benefits from both. If youre interested in a shampo with it search for 'Bhringraj' as that is what the herb is called in this medicinal system, and you'll probably find better results.

What I did is drop all shampoos and conditioners with sulfates like SLS and other harsh soaps and bought some shampoos that had this herb in it, among other herbs and essential oils. Since its shipping from india it will take awhile, but I already have an SLS-free conditioner that has coconut oil and other oils and the difference in shedding before & after using it is pretty noticeable.

Ive gotten compliments on it from women about how shiny and thick it is. And this is after being a competitive swimmer for 11 years, swimming in all that chlorinated water that dries your hair out. Hell I still swim 4-6 times a week and my hair is still nice  :)

Always a good choice using a shampoo without sulfates, silicones and parabens.

Sulphates/Sulfates are surface active agents (surficants) which dissolve dirt and allow it to stay liquid so it can be washed away but also boost foam and lather. They are effective in cleaning but the issue with it is that it can over strip the hair. This isn't great for coloured or chemically treated hair as it will strip away what's been put into the hair.
In general as it's so harsh it can strip the hairs natural oils and leave you with dry and limp hair. For some people it can also irritate the scalp.

Silicones are not water soluble either so they can build up on your hair if you use silicone based products continuously. If you think about every time you use a product with silicone in your adding a layer on to your hair. This stops other products from penetrating your hair (such as pure oils/treatments) and in the long run cause your hair to become dry and brittle.

There has been studies about parabens some saying it's not harmful as it's used in small quantities but other studies have found they can irritate the skin and eyes, a link with parabens and cancer also has been identified. As Parabens cannot be broken down the worry is that it can build up which will then become harmful.
How you may wonder? Well Parabens can mimic a hormone called estrogen which is known to play a role in breast cancer. Parbens have also been found in breast tumors by researchers .

BTW, it depends most of the time on your mothers father, if he got bald, chances are high you will go bald, too.
If he had full hair a lifetime, you should be lucky and keep your hair, too.

Today I think bald guys dont attract attention in a negative way. A lot shave their heads. Muscles and bald head is even better.
Just look at Dwayne Johnson...  If you were bald in the 1970s, you were completely fucked. Everybody grew long hair, you were an outsider and chances to get girls were down to zero. Not today.

thebrink

• Getbig V

Deadlifted

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2014, 10:45:12 AM »
Always a good choice using a shampoo without sulfates, silicones and parabens.

Sulphates/Sulfates are surface active agents (surficants) which dissolve dirt and allow it to stay liquid so it can be washed away but also boost foam and lather. They are effective in cleaning but the issue with it is that it can over strip the hair. This isn't great for coloured or chemically treated hair as it will strip away what's been put into the hair.
In general as it's so harsh it can strip the hairs natural oils and leave you with dry and limp hair. For some people it can also irritate the scalp.

Silicones are not water soluble either so they can build up on your hair if you use silicone based products continuously. If you think about every time you use a product with silicone in your adding a layer on to your hair. This stops other products from penetrating your hair (such as pure oils/treatments) and in the long run cause your hair to become dry and brittle.

There has been studies about parabens some saying it's not harmful as it's used in small quantities but other studies have found they can irritate the skin and eyes, a link with parabens and cancer also has been identified. As Parabens cannot be broken down the worry is that it can build up which will then become harmful.
How you may wonder? Well Parabens can mimic a hormone called estrogen which is known to play a role in breast cancer. Parbens have also been found in breast tumors by researchers .

BTW, it depends most of the time on your mothers father, if he got bald, chances are high you will go bald, too.
If he had full hair a lifetime, you should be lucky and keep your hair, too.

Today I think bald guys dont attract attention in a negative way. A lot shave their heads. Muscles and bald head is even better.
Just look at Dwayne Johnson...  If you were bald in the 1970s, you were completely fucked. Everybody grew long hair, you were an outsider and chances to get girls were down to zero. Not today.

Good post, didn't know some of that stuff. My maternal grandfather indeed had a full head of hair up until his 80s. So I hope youre right, although I've heard even if that happens it still is a matter of luck.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2014, 03:26:40 PM »
Thank you Deadlifted and Mr Mojo
Good info right there.

Currently 36 and thinning. Father suffered from MPB so its going to be a hope and a prayer of holding onto mine without surgery.
I have noticed that topical spirolactone solution does actually work for DHT blocking to a degree.
Also using nizoral as an anti fungal sometimes left on

Ideally I want to use all natural products.
Dutasteride did shit for me.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2014, 03:33:36 PM »
men who shaved heads went to wars -soldiers- in the subconscious christian past of white people, this is why white women consider men with shaved hair more decided/tougher.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2014, 03:46:21 PM »
The Brink is rocking it in true Judas Priest fashion.  :D

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2014, 03:50:15 PM »
The Brink is rocking it in true Judas Priest fashion.  :D

isn't it beautiful  :D

Deadlifted

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2014, 04:09:43 PM »
Thank you Deadlifted and Mr Mojo
Good info right there.

Currently 36 and thinning. Father suffered from MPB so its going to be a hope and a prayer of holding onto mine without surgery.
I have noticed that topical spirolactone solution does actually work for DHT blocking to a degree.
Also using nizoral as an anti fungal sometimes left on

Ideally I want to use all natural products.
Dutasteride did shit for me.
In regards to nizoral, I know there's a brand that's called 'Regenepure' that has the same anti-dandruff/DHT blocking chemical ketoconazole but with other stuff like castor oil and caffeine (supposedly to stimulate blood flow to the scalp). Dunno if its any less harsh than nizoral though, I know both have sls in it. I'm trying to go the natural prevention route as well so Im looking forward to this stuff I ordered.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2014, 04:34:23 PM »
There's two types of bald people. Bald guys who dread going bald because they look terrible badly shaped head ugly face. A buddy I work with has a weird shaped head he just dropped ten grand on surgery it helped a little bit but not much. Then you got guys who look great bald nice shaped head tan good builds like me. I always got laid. Girls would go crazy if they have a thing for bald dudes. And most of the time when I went out there was always one or two.

Learn to separate the two phaggot. I never once think about hair. I've been shaving my head since I was 20 I love the look and respect I get from people.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2014, 05:48:19 PM »
There's two types of bald people. Bald guys who dread going bald because they look terrible badly shaped head ugly face. A buddy I work with has a weird shaped head he just dropped ten grand on surgery it helped a little bit but not much. Then you got guys who look great bald nice shaped head tan good builds like me. I always got laid. Girls would go crazy if they have a thing for bald dudes. And most of the time when I went out there was always one or two.

Learn to separate the two phaggot. I never once think about hair. I've been shaving my head since I was 20 I love the look and respect I get from people.

you must be a really strong and powerful man.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2014, 06:05:51 PM »

you must be a really strong and powerful man.

lol

Jizzacked

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2014, 06:18:04 PM »
a lot of queens in a tizzy over other men's follicles in this thread

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2014, 09:48:10 PM »

You sound like one tough phaggot.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2014, 10:21:20 PM »
You sound like one tough phaggot.

Yea.

"GuyBlow" is most a "power bottom" because "its his choice".

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2014, 01:20:50 AM »
In regards to nizoral, I know there's a brand that's called 'Regenepure' that has the same anti-dandruff/DHT blocking chemical ketoconazole but with other stuff like castor oil and caffeine (supposedly to stimulate blood flow to the scalp). Dunno if its any less harsh than nizoral though, I know both have sls in it. I'm trying to go the natural prevention route as well so Im looking forward to this stuff I ordered.

Yes mate I am a regular user.
Its not cheap but no sulphates or paraben.