Author Topic: winny  (Read 2486 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
winny
« on: November 03, 2014, 05:16:24 AM »
I've been contemplating getting some winny. I'm not a fan of oral  but have never tried a dryer one like winny. How bad is it on the joints? Or is that an individual thing was gonna give it a go maybe 6 weeks at 50 mgs a day test the waters. But not if it's gonna make it suck to even lift.

whitewidow

Re: winny
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 05:34:33 AM »
I've been contemplating getting some winny. I'm not a fan of oral  but have never tried a dryer one like winny. How bad is it on the joints? Or is that an individual thing was gonna give it a go maybe 6 weeks at 50 mgs a day test the waters. But not if it's gonna make it suck to even lift.

I just finished a bottle of 100 10mg winny tabs. I was taking roughly 70mg a day some days 50mg . It seemed to keep me harder and I did get some extra strength. I didn;t have any joint issues but I was very careful on how I was doing my sets because some of those chest days that pump got crazy and I almost felt like I was going to tear something if i went any heavier or pushed more reps. I jumped up my Test dose too that week because it was my lower rep power week and I jumped from doing reps with 225 bench to 375lbs flat bench but only for 4-5 reps.

It also depends on how lean you are I would be very careful if your under 7%BF. Winstrol is cheap and never really counterfeited so it wouldn't hurt throwing it in your stack. everybody has a diffrent goal just depends on what your goal is it won;t get you big but it will get you hard and help you lean out and i think you can do cardio at a faster pace. I have a theory not sure it's true but winstrol seems to help me from going catabolic so i can train for hours on Test and winstrol. I'm still around 10-12% so winny wouldn;t hurt my joints just gotta be careful about the pumps id be more worried about tearing something then joint pain.

I myself want some fucking anavar because it always helps to throw in a hardening drug. I like using orals but hate orals like dbol,anadrol,superdrol. I like orals that keep you strong, hard and vascular like anavar,winny or halo. sure dbol and the others will make you strong as well but they don't make you look as grainy or give you juice veins like the ones I like using.Once some of you guys get older and go through alot of cycles you will see it's all about staying real lean. even if you bulk it has to be lean tissue. no point in getting water retention unless your into strength sports like powerifting. winny can't do anything but make you better

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 09:38:08 AM »
Yes. So I'm gonna do it and see how I get on at 50 mgs a day I rarely bench above 3 plates a side anymore sometimes I just use dbs.... easier on wrist elbows and shoulders. My goal is to b nasty shredded without tren for the time being I'm honestly about 9 percent body fat everybody guesses I'm like show ready low be now but 9 - maybe 10 ish took me forever but I'm on test only low dosed 3 - 400 mgs weekly 6ft sitting around 200 - 205lbs depending on foods I eat . just want c what a drier oral does to my look.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 04:36:02 PM »
Watch your lipids, i ran some var that was most likely winny and my HDL was like 15

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 05:03:52 PM »
I've read that several times as well. And had forgotten

dustin

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 06:50:43 PM »
I've been running 25mg pre workout for the last little while. I've been liking it quite a bit. Haven't gotten any bloodwork in a long time but I feel good, look good and think this is a good oral. Nothing extraordinary, but I'm looking and feeling good so that's all I can say. Never felt a need to bump it up higher. Tried 50mg and felt a little more full, but no sense in doubling the dose just to feel a bit fuller. My goal is to look good all day, every day. Not just good in the morning and bloated at night.

Joints surprisingly haven't taken a hit. I'm not running crazy AI's (just arimidex at .5mg every few days or so). My hydration is bad though, so I'll be stopping and focusing on flushing my body out and cutting out all AAS for a while. This helped me get in good enough shape that I can come off everything for a month or two without feeling like shit.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 07:40:51 PM »
I've been running 25mg pre workout for the last little while. I've been liking it quite a bit. Haven't gotten any bloodwork in a long time but I feel good, look good and think this is a good oral. Nothing extraordinary, but I'm looking and feeling good so that's all I can say. Never felt a need to bump it up higher. Tried 50mg and felt a little more full, but no sense in doubling the dose just to feel a bit fuller. My goal is to look good all day, every day. Not just good in the morning and bloated at night.

Joints surprisingly haven't taken a hit. I'm not running crazy AI's (just arimidex at .5mg every few days or so). My hydration is bad though, so I'll be stopping and focusing on flushing my body out and cutting out all AAS for a while. This helped me get in good enough shape that I can come off everything for a month or two without feeling like shit.

what brand?

dustin

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 10:38:50 PM »
what brand?

Biomed. They've gone private now but I've really liked their orals. I've tried their superdrol, dbol, anavar, tbol and halo. All of them feel very potent and I don't feel like they've faked things like so many other labs. It's too often when you run "anavar", but it turns out to be just low dosed dbol for example. Going by personal experience I feel that they're pretty accurately dosed.

I don't like SD for the fact that it thrashes everything. Halo raises BP too much. Winny supposedly raises cholesterol but I think it's probably the most balanced. I know everyone loves anavar, but I've just never cared for it. Too lackluster, but maybe it's because I've only run low doses. My brother and his friend run higher doses of their anavar and love it. I've tried var from many different labs and never cared for it much. 

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 02:10:09 AM »
i like winny and dbol together for a nice synergistic effect

the winny brings down some of the bloat, where dbols anabolic abilites shine

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 02:31:11 AM »
Biomed. They've gone private now but I've really liked their orals. I've tried their superdrol, dbol, anavar, tbol and halo. All of them feel very potent and I don't feel like they've faked things like so many other labs. It's too often when you run "anavar", but it turns out to be just low dosed dbol for example. Going by personal experience I feel that they're pretty accurately dosed.

I don't like SD for the fact that it thrashes everything. Halo raises BP too much. Winny supposedly raises cholesterol but I think it's probably the most balanced. I know everyone loves anavar, but I've just never cared for it. Too lackluster, but maybe it's because I've only run low doses. My brother and his friend run higher doses of their anavar and love it. I've tried var from many different labs and never cared for it much. 

Ive never had the kind of gains from winny as I have off of real anavar. I too have gotten shit anavar but if you get lucky and get good anavar it's some badass stuff. I think winstrol is the safest buy going on all the lab tests I have seen. I rarely have ever seen faked winstrol tabs.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 02:32:09 AM »
I may try the 25 mgs pre workout or hour prior. And see if I get anything out of it

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 02:41:26 AM »
i like winny and dbol together for a nice synergistic effect

the winny brings down some of the bloat, where dbols anabolic abilites shine

Will try this next. I've got some hg dbol and shitty underdosed winstrol. I was gonna throw the winnie away but I'll see how it goes taking it with dbol.

I think the old gh15 mentioned this back in the days

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2014, 02:52:10 AM »
winny and dbol is used alot in the circel.

5 winny dbol into 5 weeks anadrol

couple week break - repeat.

and anavar run al the way through at 80-50mg, ( if reeal )