Author Topic: One day in elevator w Obama - next day loses his job. F Obama!!!!  (Read 999 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: One day in elevator w Obama - next day loses his job. F Obama!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 10:12:38 AM »
This is how things are done in dictatorships and tyrannical regimes like ussr NK cuba etc

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 10:15:38 AM »
Nope. Seen this happen before in the security business. Its common knowledge that you DO NOT take pictures of the stars, politicians, etc or whoever you are providing services for. Its very unprofessional.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 10:18:20 AM »
Nope. Seen this happen before in the security business. Its common knowledge that you DO NOT take pictures of the stars, politicians, etc or whoever you are providing services for. Its very unprofessional.

If he was not warned beforehand  - that's not cool at all to fire the guy   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 10:23:10 AM »
This is how things are done in dictatorships and tyrannical regimes like ussr NK cuba etc

WTF?   He was a private security guard for the CDC.  He's taking pics of the president - goodness knows what security protocols he's revealing, and it's a certainty that he shoudln't be taking pics. And who knows where those pics are going - realtime intel on the location of POTUS?  

He's an idiot for taking pics while he's on duty. Immature and certainly violates terms of employment.  

Nothing to do with "tyrannical regimes" - I play the Ritz Carlton as a musician and my contract says I cannot take pics of the guest.  Multiply that time 100000 and you have POTUS coordinated security.    This dude can't complain.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 10:25:25 AM »
If he was not warned beforehand  - that's not cool at all to fire the guy   

It's an absolute CERTAINTY that it was in his contract "you don't take cell pics of the important people you're protecting".

You don't have to warn professionals about things like this.  And "getting too close to the limo", I"m betting he was pretty close, he should know better.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 10:25:46 AM »
WTF?   He was a private security guard for the CDC.  He's taking pics of the president - goodness knows what security protocols he's revealing, and it's a certainty that he shoudln't be taking pics. And who knows where those pics are going - realtime intel on the location of POTUS?  

He's an idiot for taking pics while he's on duty. Immature and certainly violates terms of employment.  

Nothing to do with "tyrannical regimes" - I play the Ritz Carlton as a musician and my contract says I cannot take pics of the guest.  Multiply that time 100000 and you have POTUS coordinated security.    This dude can't complain.

He was black and greeting first black potus - it was highlight ofhis life -  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 11:03:44 AM »

yeah, just like in USSR, NK or Cuba

jesus christ you're a fucking moron

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 10:11:30 AM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/03/us/one-day-in-an-elevator-with-obama-then-out-of-a-job.html?_r=0

Maybe he was just trying to get his mugshot for his sentencing. If he was allowed to keep that picture he should photo shop the fuck out of it and post it everywhere.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 10:25:18 AM »
Maybe he was just trying to get his mugshot for his sentencing. If he was allowed to keep that picture he should photo shop the fuck out of it and post it everywhere.

you cannot charge a man with a crime while he's still in office. 

For the 90th time, THIS is why impeachment would have to take place first. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 10:33:23 AM »
you cannot charge a man with a crime while he's still in office. 

For the 90th time, THIS is why impeachment would have to take place first. 

You realize that your posts are largely ignored by now don't you? I don't like impeachment..it takes too long.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2014, 10:35:15 AM »
Fagbama needs to be put on trial for his crimes

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2014, 10:52:28 AM »
You realize that your posts are largely ignored by now don't you? I don't like impeachment..it takes too long.

Obama/Holder did these F+F crimes in 2009.

Impeachment took 11 and 12 months the last two times it was done (CLinton, Nixon).

it's been FIVE YEARS since he became impeach-worthy.  The excuse "it takes too long" is silly.  Maybe he doesn't even start his second term.  Or maybe he just starts, and he's kicked out.

Either way, IF repubs impeach, there's no obamacare.  A lot of the garbage he's given the USA never happens. 

The excuse "it takes too long" is the worst excuse ever.  Almost half the population was backing impeachemtn, repubs had their chance, and decided against it.  Now everything obama does - they enabled it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2014, 10:53:30 AM »
I agree with you 100% - it should be the duty and responsibility of the H and S to try and impeach Obama for his crimes, regardless of cost or time. 

Obama/Holder did these F+F crimes in 2009.

Impeachment took 11 and 12 months the last two times it was done (CLinton, Nixon).

it's been FIVE YEARS since he became impeach-worthy.  The excuse "it takes too long" is silly.  Maybe he doesn't even start his second term.  Or maybe he just starts, and he's kicked out.

Either way, IF repubs impeach, there's no obamacare.  A lot of the garbage he's given the USA never happens. 

The excuse "it takes too long" is the worst excuse ever.  Almost half the population was backing impeachemtn, repubs had their chance, and decided against it.  Now everything obama does - they enabled it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2014, 10:58:47 AM »
I agree with you 100% - it should be the duty and responsibility of the H and S to try and impeach Obama for his crimes, regardless of cost or time.  

Thank you, good sir!  

Obama is the #1 problem with america - Doesn't it BAFFLE you that republicans that hate him, don't want to impeach him?

And the reasons are so flimsy.  

1) "It'd take too long" - I don't care if he's booted with one day left in office, it's one less day he can wreck america.
2) "Public will turn against Repubs!" - Not if they see 200 dead bodies that Fast & furious delivered, or 4 in benghazi.
3) "The senate will stop it!"  (won't be an excuse come january)

SoulCrusher, do you know what I think?  I think they LIKE having obama in office, cause he's a bad guy they can point to, to blame for everything wrong with america.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2014, 11:08:14 AM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/03/us/one-day-in-an-elevator-with-obama-then-out-of-a-job.html?_r=0

That's pretty bad.  I should have known better to believe what the media was reporting about the guy.  I hope he lands on his feet.