Author Topic: Why do former liberals seem to be the most venomous anti-liberals?  (Read 866 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Michelle Malkin used to bash Bush and started the 911 truth movement in the foreign press, in 2002.  (google it!) Now she's the biggest anti-911 truther person on the planet.

Donald Trump was a liberal for 40 years.  Now he's still paid by NBC, but he bashes liberals for everything. 

Even some getbiggers that blame libs for the weather - well, many of them were Bill Clinton voters. 

Is there something that comes with "seeing the light" that makes them so angry?   Or is it guilt-based?   Frustration that they did so much to put the liberal wheels in motion?  (If they choose Bush in 92, we might never get hit on 911 - there's a good chance the response to WTC93 or USS COle is WAY more with Bush than with Clinton!)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Why do former liberals seem to be the most venomous anti-liberals?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 12:21:04 PM »
Guilt for being so stupid at some point in their lives

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 12:26:16 PM »
Hypocrisy overload.   
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 12:43:12 PM »
Michelle Malkin used to bash Bush and started the 911 truth movement in the foreign press, in 2002.  (google it!) Now she's the biggest anti-911 truther person on the planet.

lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 12:50:10 PM »
lol

Malkin actually came out bashing the official story BEFORE those loose change 9/11 kids. 

She did it from a foreign newspaper, too.   

You're 100% right, she did used to wear a tinfoil hat.  I guess one day she suddenly changed her mind. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 01:08:32 PM »
Malkin actually came out bashing the official story BEFORE those loose change 9/11 kids. 

She did it from a foreign newspaper, too.   

You're 100% right, she did used to wear a tinfoil hat.  I guess one day she suddenly changed her mind. 

Are you still a 911 Troofer??  I thought you left that incredibly embarrassing part of your youth behind you?   :-[

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 02:53:34 PM »
Are you still a 911 Troofer??  I thought you left that incredibly embarrassing part of your youth behind you?   :-[

I know there's fishiness to 9/11... some parts of it are completely unexplainable, but I think every person should find their own truths.  I do'nt discuss it with others, I don't teach it to my young... I feel like there are sketchy parts of history, writtten by the winners, that are always in doubt.  Imagine our disdain in 30 years, when we're reading about Obama's heroics during Benghazi lol.   Or how obama rescued us from the Bush depression.  With Forbes on board already, it wouldn't be surprising.

Since we're talking about embarassing parts of our youth lol - BB, I recall you voting Clinton 92. If you had a do-over, would it be Bush1 back then?  Or Perot?  Or do you feel Clinton, despite his piggish treatment of our honorable white house, somehow did a good job?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 03:26:51 PM »
I know there's fishiness to 9/11... some parts of it are completely unexplainable, but I think every person should find their own truths.  I do'nt discuss it with others, I don't teach it to my young... I feel like there are sketchy parts of history, writtten by the winners, that are always in doubt.  Imagine our disdain in 30 years, when we're reading about Obama's heroics during Benghazi lol.   Or how obama rescued us from the Bush depression.  With Forbes on board already, it wouldn't be surprising.

Since we're talking about embarassing parts of our youth lol - BB, I recall you voting Clinton 92. If you had a do-over, would it be Bush1 back then?  Or Perot?  Or do you feel Clinton, despite his piggish treatment of our honorable white house, somehow did a good job?

I see.  So you no longer believe the U.S. government conspired with foreign terrorists, the airline industry, and the military to take down the World Trade Center?  You no longer believe the government planted explosives in WTC7?  You no longer believe that a missile was fired into the Pentagon?  You don't believe the government used holograms to fake the attack on the World Trade Center?  Despite years of arguing to the contrary right here on getbig?  What made you back off from those claims to "fishiness"? 

Geeze.  Next thing you know you'll be admitting we actually landed on the moon.   :o

I'm not embarrassed about voting for Clinton, twice, at all. 

Are you embarrassed about voting for Obama?

Are you embarrassed about lying about voting for Bush Sr.?  Or just about lying every day in general? 

I have too much time on my hands today.  lol   :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 03:29:27 PM »
I see.  So you no longer believe the U.S. government conspired with foreign terrorists, the airline industry, and the military to take down the World Trade Center?  You no longer believe the government planted explosives in WTC7?  You no longer believe that a missile was fired into the Pentagon?  You don't believe the government used holograms to fake the attack on the World Trade Center?  Despite years of arguing to the contrary right here on getbig?  What made you back off from those claims to "fishiness"? 

Geeze.  Next thing you know you'll be admitting we actually landed on the moon.   :o

Are you embarrassed about lying about voting for Bush Sr.?  Or just about lying every day in general? 

wait, you voted for Clinton TWICE?   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 03:35:36 PM »
wait, you voted for Clinton TWICE?   

You've only asked me that question about 50 times, troll.  But you didn't answer any of my questions?  You trying to hurt my feelings by ignoring them?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2014, 07:27:41 PM »

He's not sure. He'll let you know after the election.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2014, 07:36:33 PM »
He's not sure. He'll let you know after the election.

coach, why do you think former clinton voters are the most anti-liberal people today? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 08:24:22 PM »
coach, why do you think former clinton voters are the most anti-liberal people today? 

Because they've learned their lesson and realized that the left are lying, thieving scum. Rush was right.