Author Topic: Went to Vote....Had To Destroy Som Fat Democrat Campaigners  (Read 8041 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Went to Vote....Had To Destroy Som Fat Democrat Campaigners
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2014, 02:11:24 PM »
Vince,

If you can get this book, read it.  Actually, anyone should pick up this book and read it.

bleehh Id rather remove my testicles with a hot spoon

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2014, 02:12:53 PM »
bleehh Id rather remove my testicles with a hot spoon
Seriously, its a good read with nothing but facts.

Such as many states in the North passing laws after the Emancipation that banned blacks from moving, living and settling in the North.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2014, 02:14:07 PM »
Blacks who entered Illinois and stayed more than 10 days were guilty of "high misdemeanor."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2014, 02:25:40 PM »
Alexis De Tocqueville noted at the time: "the Prejudice of the race appears to be stronger in the States that have abolished slaves than in the states where slavery still exists. White carpenters, white bricklayers and white painters will not work side by side with blacks in the North but do it in almost every Southern state." Alexis de Tocqueville Democracy in America

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2014, 02:27:47 PM »
Alexis De Tocqueville noted at the time: "the Prejudice of the race appears to be stronger in the States that have abolished slaves than in the states where slavery still exists. White carpenters, white bricklayers and white painters will not work side by side with blacks in the North but do it in almost every Southern state." Alexis de Tocqueville Democracy in America

no matter how logical or right your argument is, no one will listen in our present society

its all about white guilt

lynch up the white man

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2014, 02:32:20 PM »
no matter how logical or right your argument is, no one will listen in our present society

its all about white guilt

lynch up the white man
Its strange how it got to that point and interesting.  The South, right before the civil war,  was generating revenue for the Federal government at over double and sometime triple the rate the North was.  The North was not producing anything or generating any revenue.  The politicians took note, decided to pass tarriffs to get even more of those profits.  They would then take those profits and use them solely in the North to build building, schools, roads and the South would get NOTHING from their own work.  This is the real reason for secession.

Lincoln himself said this:

Abe Lincoln when asked "Why not let the South go in peace?"
Lincoln replied: "I can't let them go. Who would pay for the government?"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2014, 02:38:38 PM »
So I'm pulling up in the parking lot of the polling station and get out but when I was walking in I was blocked by some tree huggers who wanted me to take a sample ballot....I instead told her to sample my nuts instead you fat bitch.  Dude next to her said that it wasn't nice of me to say that to which I replied that if he should shut up and get out of my way if he didn't want to go to CrazyTown as well.

Once I got in, I reported them to the staff instead who proceeded to chew them out.....but I think I took care of that already.   To be clear, these folks are notorious in town for blocking and forcing their ideals on people with signs and stopping traffic so it didn't take much for me to unload some pain on them  ;D

Can't wait until 2016.  Earl Gray Tea Approved.. ;D

im loling :D
b

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 03:14:41 PM »
So I'm pulling up in the parking lot of the pollen station and get out but when I was walking in I was blocked by some tree huggers who wanted me to take a sample ballot....

Can't wait until 2016.  Earl Gay Tea Approved.. ;D

Is the pollen station where you get your bee pollen Melly?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 03:23:26 PM »
1) Your people were behind all the equality and civil rights laws in an effort to dilute the white man's power.

2) The north had a ton more industry than the south during this period. The south had virtually none to speak of. Shelby Foote said the north fought the Civil War w/ one hand tied behind its back. Only a moron would argue otherwise.

3) Stop spreading misinformation.

1. No idea what you are talking about.  What I do know is that Judah. P. Benjamin was Secretary of the State of the Confederacy, Secretary or War of the Confederacy and Attorney General of the Confederacy and was Jewish as was the Quartermaster General and Surgeon General of the Confederacy who was also a member of Robert E. Lee`s personal staff.  More than 10,000 Jews fought for the Confederacy- huge number per capita of the Jewish population in America at the time. 

2. The north did not generate the revenue the South did.  The South generated usually three times as much as the North and all the exports came from the South.  The North did not grow anything or have anything to export.  I can post the numbers if you like.  Clearly you know nothing of American History.

3. You are a complete moron.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2014, 03:31:50 PM »
Just cotton alone, a single commodity, in 1859 in the South the export value was $161,434,923.  The TOTAL export value of the North, all of their exports, the same year 1859 was only $78,217,202.

Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2014, 03:36:12 PM »
The economic situation as it existed over 30 years before Southern secession was well
summed up by Missouri Senator Thomas H. Benton speaking before Congress in 1828:

"Before the (American) revolution [the South] was the seat of wealth, as well as
hospitality....Wealth has fled from the South, and settled in regions north of the
Potomac: and this in the face of the fact, that the South, in four staples alone, has
exported produce, since the Revolution, to the value of eight hundred millions of
dollars; and the North has exported comparatively nothing.
Such an export would
indicate unparalleled wealth, but what is the fact?....Under Federal legislation, the
exports of the South have been the basis of the Federal revenue....Virginia, the
two Carolinas, and Georgia, may be said to defray three-fourths of the annual
expense of supporting the Federal Government; and of this great sum, annually
furnished by them, nothing or next to nothing is returned to them, in the shape of
Government expenditures. That expenditure flows in an opposite direction - it
flows northwardly, in one uniform, uninterrupted, and perennial stream. This is
the reason why wealth disappears from the South and rises up in the North.
Federal legislation does all this.
"
—Missouri Senator Thomas H. Benton, 1828

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2014, 03:38:07 PM »
Yes they had cotton but couldn't do anything with it since they had no manufacturing or any other industry for that matter. All they had was cotton and you can't eat it. The north, which could build ships, easily blockaded the south and that was that.
::)

And where do you think they stole the money to build those factories.  From the South as Senator Benton noted.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2014, 03:40:31 PM »
President James Buchanan even said it:

President James Buchanan’s message to Congress declared,

"The South had not had her share of money from the treasury, and unjust discrimination had been made against her…"

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2014, 03:43:58 PM »

"Sample my nuts". Lol

If they sampled my nuts they would ask "where's the rest?" after.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2014, 03:44:36 PM »
“The Southern Confederacy will not employ our ships or buy our goods. What is our shipping without it? Literally nothing… it is very clear that the South gains by this process and we lose. No…we must not let the South go”.
Union Democrat Manchester, New Hampshire. 19 February, 1861

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2014, 03:45:45 PM »
The Jews, as a class violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department and also department orders, are hereby expelled from the Department [of the Tennessee] within twenty-four hours from the receipt of this order.
Post commanders will see to it that all of this class of people be furnished passes and required to leave, and any one returning after such notification will be arrested and held in confinement until an opportunity occurs of sending them out as prisoners, unless furnished with permit from headquarters.
No passes will be given these people to visit headquarters for the purpose of making personal application of trade permits.
Grant is your hero.  Not mine.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2014, 03:49:49 PM »
New York Evening Post, March 12, 1861

"There are some difficulties attending the collection of the revenue in the seceding states which it will be well to look at attentively.

That either the revenue from duties must be collected in the ports of the rebel states, or the ports must be closed to importations from abroad, is generally admitted. If neither of these things be done, our revenue laws are substantially repealed; the sources which supply our treasury will be dried up; we shall have no money to carry on the government; the nation will become bankrupt before the next crop of corn is ripe. There will be nothing to furnish means of subsistence to the army; nothing to keep our navy afloat; nothing to pay the salaries of the public officers; the present order of things must come to a dead stop."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2014, 03:52:00 PM »
And that is the reason, Lincoln invaded the South.  The South was tired of propping up the entire nation and not getting a thing out of it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2014, 03:52:54 PM »
Why do you keep posting these ridiculous editorials? Do you realize these are opinion pieces?

Why don't you comment on the scholarly link above, which has actual facts?
I did.  I posted export figures.  I figured you did not want to deal with actual numbers because you fell silent, like any moron does when they know they are wrong.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2014, 03:54:08 PM »
A lot of moneylenders profiting from other's labor. Right up your alley.
Hating someone else will not change your shitty position in life MexicoForLife.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2014, 03:57:51 PM »
So? Cotton was a big export. You can't eat it. And they had zero industry or manufactring rendering it useless, which is why they never stood a chance against the emerging modern economy of the north.
Hmmmm, where do you think the majority of food staples were grown?  Moron.  You don`t know anything about farming or agriculture either it seems.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2014, 03:58:49 PM »
You're the hater. Always picking on the coloreds.
Far from it.  I only pick on morons and people who behave in a manner that is detrimental to society.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2014, 04:00:18 PM »
Read the article moron! The north had more agriculture than the south!
ROFLMAO, yes because sugar cane grows well in the North.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2014, 04:02:56 PM »
That's one crop you idiot.
::)
And so is oats.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2014, 04:05:50 PM »
And how did Lincoln Fund the War.  By starting the Income Tax which is still with us today.  :-\

MexicanForLife probably loves the income tax I bet.