Author Topic: Going off gear to cut down below 10% BF  (Read 10358 times)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: Going off gear to cut down below 10% BF
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 11:35:01 AM »

I hope you aren't the same guy who was asking what gear to use to specifically make his legs bigger.

Where are you even getting these values from, four weeks into a cut and you've gone from "about" 15% bodyfat to 10% after dropping tren and mast and running 250mg of sust a week.

Sounds like you're guessing you're bf%, arent tracking what you eat effectively, dont have a basic idea of calorie maintenence or dieting dropped a load of weight in the way of whatever your gear was causing you to hold during use and now your shrinking.

Go into a deficit and drop the gear and your going to dissappear up your own arse.

I'd suggest coming off and doing actual research on the subject's you pose questions about on here, that would more than likely wind up with you being spoon fed a plethora of shit info from the voices in the sky.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2014, 11:38:22 AM »
honestly when cutting my philosophy is to go really all out
you have to make up for the lack of food with gear
take as much as you can handle + clen

starve yourself, do some cardio and see the magic happen

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2014, 11:52:00 AM »
I hope you aren't the same guy who was asking what gear to use to specifically make his legs bigger.

Where are you even getting these values from, four weeks into a cut and you've gone from "about" 15% bodyfat to 10% after dropping tren and mast and running 250mg of sust a week.

Sounds like you're guessing you're bf%, arent tracking what you eat effectively, dont have a basic idea of calorie maintenence or dieting dropped a load of weight in the way of whatever your gear was causing you to hold during use and now your shrinking.

Go into a deficit and drop the gear and your going to dissappear up your own arse.

I'd suggest coming off and doing actual research on the subject's you pose questions about on here, that would more than likely wind up with you being spoon fed a plethora of shit info from the voices in the sky.

I am in a deficit. Im following another members diet plan that he posted to get into single digits....I think his name is one time hard. I dropped all carbs and eat lean protein and 20-40 grams healthy fats. That along with fasted cardio and EVA I've dropped lot of bodyfat in 4 weeks.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2014, 01:04:24 PM »
I first knew how to eat when I suckled on my mums big breast.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2014, 02:39:02 PM »
6mo off sounds like a good plan. Sick of sticking pins into my ass/legs every other day. If I don't qualify for the next level at this show I'm going off for a while, otherwise it looks like my off time will be a maximum of 8wks.

Thanks for all the input, guys!
And yes, I'm aware I'll be on TRT for life, I've accepted that, I just want to take breaks for body and mental health's sake. I'd like to know that I can mentally handle shrinking a bit because eventually I'll have to do it anyway.

Why will you be on trt for life? I've used on and off around 14 yrs, I've had 2 yr breaks, I've had a few 6 or more months after runs and always felt ok at the end of it, never shrank down to a twink and still fucked healthly ... Some of you resign your self to this without even knowing

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2014, 05:27:09 PM »
Why will you be on trt for life? I've used on and off around 14 yrs, I've had 2 yr breaks, I've had a few 6 or more months after runs and always felt ok at the end of it, never shrank down to a twink and still fucked healthly ... Some of you resign your self to this without even knowing

Local have you had blood work done after going off during those 2 yr. breaks? Also what was your schedule (on-off for those 14 years)? The experience of a gear vet is appreciated bro.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2014, 12:11:41 AM »
Blood work as in hormone levels, never checked... If i couldn't use my cock or carry any size and was severely depressed I may have, but after the initial shitty period when you shrink a bit as long as you train and eat well and lower your expectations its not so bad, I had a thread on successfully comming off that I might bump

I used moderately running up to shows, never used long runs back then as short courses was what everybody seemed to be doing , 8 weeks on 4 off was the norm, obviously the prep would be an extended run.

After stopped competing after a few injuries in 2006 I chucked gear for almost 3 yr, still trained and looked ok, went back on again just to enjoy my summers, get bigger and shredded then have the winter off.

Id add I never had problems concieving either

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2014, 01:20:38 AM »
Blood work as in hormone levels, never checked... If i couldn't use my cock or carry any size and was severely depressed I may have, but after the initial shitty period when you shrink a bit as long as you train and eat well and lower your expectations its not so bad, I had a thread on successfully comming off that I might bump

I used moderately running up to shows, never used long runs back then as short courses was what everybody seemed to be doing , 8 weeks on 4 off was the norm, obviously the prep would be an extended run.

After stopped competing after a few injuries in 2006 I chucked gear for almost 3 yr, still trained and looked ok, went back on again just to enjoy my summers, get bigger and shredded then have the winter off.

Id add I never had problems concieving either
What about carrying to full term?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2014, 03:58:37 AM »
u can put fat on with tren but not get fat ummmmmmmm
unless your on 400mg and eating double you cals

but on 1g tren only thing that really happens is you can still put water on from diet,

not get fat as such but loose leaness, yes yes u can

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2014, 10:05:31 AM »
What about carrying to full term?

my gf gave me 2 choices, have an abortion......... or move on my own to Uganda and bring it up

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2014, 11:03:12 AM »
u can put fat on with tren but not get fat ummmmmmmm
unless your on 400mg and eating double you cals

but on 1g tren only thing that really happens is you can still put water on from diet,

not get fat as such but loose leaness, yes yes u can

i admit, ive gotten fat a couple times on tren

well, not really fat, but fat for someone who is in this game. like 14-15% BF and bloated to shit... still had abs but looked like shit
19 inch arms though, lol  ::)

but these were bulks where i was at my parents place during semester break and had all you can eat raids on my moms candy locker on the daily basis for like 6 weeks straight, lol

was only running 350-500mg tren though at that time though

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2014, 05:33:17 PM »
i admit, ive gotten fat a couple times on tren

well, not really fat, but fat for someone who is in this game. like 14-15% BF and bloated to shit... still had abs but looked like shit
19 inch arms though, lol  ::)

but these were bulks where i was at my parents place during semester break and had all you can eat raids on my moms candy locker on the daily basis for like 6 weeks straight, lol

was only running 350-500mg tren though at that time though

This is exactly what happened to me lol

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2014, 12:18:13 AM »
id say im fat right now, about 11-12% bf

all abs showing but covered in water, when i go past 4ius of hgh with x3 shots of peptides there almost completely gone from the water

but when ur pushing past 230 its an evil u have to learn to deal wid.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2014, 12:20:34 AM »

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2014, 03:23:38 AM »

Complex Carbs

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2014, 02:16:35 AM »
See now how wise you have been to be a fatty for a bulk.

Looking like shit, you will now try to cut body fat coming from a high dose "bulk", good luck with that, "brah".

On the bright side, you have not gained any muscle you wouldn't have gained naturally, you are the classical newcomer ignoramus who will never learn.

Do not confuse your ignorance with a newcomers high and good spiritis, you do not know how far from a proper mindset you are.

Before you don't get the mindset, you are not going anywhere.

So, come off everything, get lean, train natural until you learn diet and training, you look like you don't know either, and then some day start with low doses of steroids.
Your idiotic thread about what the proper age for gh use would be has not escaped my radar, i laughed all the way through.
Hope this helps.

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2014, 06:56:58 AM »

Looking like shit, you will now try to cut body fat coming from a high dose "bulk", good luck with that, "brah".

On the bright side, you have not gained any muscle you wouldn't have gained naturally, you are the classical newcomer ignoramus who will never learn.

Do not confuse your ignorance with a newcomers high and good spiritis, you do not know how far from a proper mindset you are.

So, come off everything, get lean, train natural until you learn diet and training, you look like you don't know either, and then some day start with low doses of steroids.
Your idiotic thread about what the proper age for gh use would be has not escaped my radar, i laughed all the way through.
Hope this helps.

there are no stupid questions on this forum or subject. One day this guy will nail it down perfectly ! If asking these types of questions will one day make him a better bodybuiler there is no harm. he did start young but bottom line he started and now if he has questions he has the right to ask about dosn't matter matter how great or stupid the question is we will answer it!

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2014, 04:19:59 PM »
Ive heard of people taking clomid instead of TRT to keep their test levels high. I bet one of those legal research places could get you clomid in less than a week. In my opinion that would be better than nothing. I don't think cutting without gear is a good idea though especially when your coming off of a cycle and your testosterone is low. If I was blasting and cruising and things were going good and I was healthy I personally would do everything in my power to stay on and never go off. I've went on and off cycles a lot and I personally fucking hate it I wouldn't want to go through it again.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2014, 06:36:04 AM »

Hope this helps.

First of all never call me brah again I have never nor will I ever use that word in my life. I came to this forum to have my questions answered not to deal with people like you typing 40 paragraphs trying to bash people. Obviously im not going to know what the proper age to start GH is unless I ask the question am I right? Please refrain from commenting on anything again unless you're answering the question

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2014, 02:52:01 AM »
tHIS MAN IS FOOOKED IN THE BRAIN, HE ISNT RIGHT.

he one of those people that likes to cause harm mentaly to people or try to bring them down for his own braimn satisfy, but u must know this!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE FUKING UNDERSTAND THIS PLEASE.

people like him.....they are usually fat ugly and dperessed

PLEASE DONT FUKIN ENTERTAIN THEESE PARASITIES IN LIFE - THEY TRUY TO MAKE THEMSELF FEEL BETTER BY SUCKING OUT THE LIFE AROUND THEM,

HIS DAD MAYBE RAPED HIM WHEN YOUNG, OR HIS GIRL CHEATED ON HIM WITH SOMEONE LIKE ME A MUSCLE BOUND GOD.......O

PROMISE YOU KIDS, THIS TYPE OF FOOL YOU SHOULD NOT REPLY TO HIS POSTS ANYTHING HIS WRITE DONT EVEN BAT EYE LID, PRETEND HE NEVER EVEN POSTINGS ON THIS BOARDERS.

and he will die it will kill him inside,

LIKE WITH HGH AND TRENBELONIE -  KILL HIM ---------- FROM WITHIN THE MUSCLE FROM THE INSIDE OUT

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2014, 04:02:47 AM »
Yes he is a complete troll and should be ignored, or even better : banned
He doesnt contribute anything just insults people all day, the guy has no life, look at his post history ffs

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2014, 06:32:54 AM »
tHIS MAN IS FOOOKED IN THE BRAIN, HE ISNT RIGHT.

he one of those people that likes to cause harm mentaly to people or try to bring them down for his own braimn satisfy, but u must know this!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE FUKING UNDERSTAND THIS PLEASE.

people like him.....they are usually fat ugly and dperessed

PLEASE DONT FUKIN ENTERTAIN THEESE PARASITIES IN LIFE - THEY TRUY TO MAKE THEMSELF FEEL BETTER BY SUCKING OUT THE LIFE AROUND THEM,

HIS DAD MAYBE RAPED HIM WHEN YOUNG, OR HIS GIRL CHEATED ON HIM WITH SOMEONE LIKE ME A MUSCLE BOUND GOD.......O

PROMISE YOU KIDS, THIS TYPE OF FOOL YOU SHOULD NOT REPLY TO HIS POSTS ANYTHING HIS WRITE DONT EVEN BAT EYE LID, PRETEND HE NEVER EVEN POSTINGS ON THIS BOARDERS.

and he will die it will kill him inside,

LIKE WITH HGH AND TRENBELONIE -  KILL HIM ---------- FROM WITHIN THE MUSCLE FROM THE INSIDE OUT

10/10 chance he was raped by his grandpa or male family member