Author Topic: Going off gear to cut down below 10% BF  (Read 10356 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Going off gear to cut down below 10% BF
« on: November 04, 2014, 06:35:13 AM »
I recently finished a tren test mast cycle and gained quite a bit of fat and wound up being around 13-15% BF at the end of my cycle. Currently cruising 250mg a week of sust and 4 weeks into my cut I was shooting this morning and knocked my vial off my sink and it shattered so now im out of gear and the only thing I have left is dbol 50mg capsules. So far I've gone from 215 to 197 and about 10-11% BF. Now my question is should I just drop all the gear and continue cutting down to around 7% and keep doing what I'm doing, or should I just take whatever dbol I have left to prevent muscle loss until I get more gear. I know this may be a dumb question but I was just curious. Im leaning towards the just coming off completely and dropping BF.

whitewidow

Re: Going off gear to cut down below 10% BF
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 06:49:47 AM »
I recently finished a tren test mast cycle and gained quite a bit of fat and wound up being around 13-15% BF at the end of my cycle. Currently cruising 250mg a week of sust and 4 weeks into my cut I was shooting this morning and knocked my vial off my sink and it shattered so now im out of gear and the only thing I have left is dbol 50mg capsules. So far I've gone from 215 to 197 and about 10-11% BF. Now my question is should I just drop all the gear and continue cutting down to around 7% and keep doing what I'm doing, or should I just take whatever dbol I have left to prevent muscle loss until I get more gear. I know this may be a dumb question but I was just curious. Im leaning towards the just coming off completely and dropping BF.

Don't use that dbol! That will just really shut you down without test and your already shutdown enough by now.It all depends on how you feel. if you don;t feel crashed out then you could just diet natural but I would be safe and cruise. You are young so you could get away with with going off completely. I think at your age you will bounce back. have you already ran your anchileries or did you skip that part? check your PM.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 06:53:14 AM »
Don't use that dbol! That will just really shut you down without test and your already shutdown enough by now.It all depends on how you feel. if you don;t feel crashed out then you could just diet natural but I would be safe and cruise. You are young so you could get away with with going off completely. I think at your age you will bounce back. have you already ran your anchileries or did you skip that part? check your PM.

I checked my pm I havent gotten anything yet. And there is no way I could possibly cruise since I have no gear left other than the dbol, so im pretty fucked at this point.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 06:57:59 AM »
you will lose a shitton of muscle if you cut without any gear right after bulking with a ton of gear.

say goodbye to your gains

cutting on cruise is dangerous regarding muscle loss already

cutting while you have zero hormones in you and not even doing PCT or recover? no thx

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 06:58:54 AM »
I checked my pm I havent gotten anything yet. And there is no way I could possibly cruise since I have no gear left other than the dbol, so im pretty fucked at this point. Also today was the last day I pinned since my vial shattered just this morning, so I'll have to be ordering a pct today

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 07:02:04 AM »

I Pm'ed you. I hope you at least have some anchileries around and hop on some DHEA and DAA right away. also use a vitamin B complex. all those supplements are not bullshit they are probably the 3 supplements that are legal that work. whatever you do don;t use the dbol. At least your young and i think you can get your natural Test levels back.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 07:03:47 AM »
I Pm'ed you. I hope you at least have some anchileries around and hop on some DHEA and DAA right away. also use a vitamin B complex. all those supplements are not bullshit they are probably the 3 supplements that are legal that work. whatever you do don;t use the dbol. At least your young and i think you can get your natural Test levels back.

I'll go the route you sent me on pm. I'll get some DAA today the second I have time, same with the vitamins. I can get the anchileries within a few days too.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 07:06:05 AM »
you will lose a shitton of muscle if you cut without any gear right after bulking with a ton of gear.

say goodbye to your gains

cutting on cruise is dangerous regarding muscle loss already

cutting while you have zero hormones in you and not even doing PCT or recover? no thx

No I'll be doing PCT

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 08:31:56 AM »
No I'll be doing PCT

your hormone levels are gonna be zilch for at least 2-3 weeks though.

if you want to blast and cruise forever anyway then take the dbol and continue cutting until you got more test gear.

obviously cutting on dbol is not optimal but it will still work.

its completely pointless to come off now if you want to blast&cruise anyway.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 08:48:04 AM »
your hormone levels are gonna be zilch for at least 2-3 weeks though.

if you want to blast and cruise forever anyway then take the dbol and continue cutting until you got more test gear.

obviously cutting on dbol is not optimal but it will still work.

its completely pointless to come off now if you want to blast&cruise anyway.

Im getting more, but won't be here for abor another 1-2 weeks so I just won't take anythjng for those 1-2 weeks. I think j should be fine if I just take some DAA and vitamins for the time being

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 01:04:54 PM »
you can have 4 weeks off, you wont lose anything, it will give you a break as well.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 01:29:11 PM »
you can have 4 weeks off, you wont lose anything, it will give you a break as well.

Is four weeks really enough for a "break"? I'm planning an offseason after I compete in 3 weeks and my plan was to go off everything and throwing in peptides, hcg, adex, clomid(? or nolva), DAA and maybe some ostarine (I hear it doesn't shut you down but helps retain muscle) for 4 weeks, then be off everything until January (which would make it 8 weeks of being off AAS). I would really like to go off for longer but I'm afraid I'd regress too far and start at a lower level than if I took a shorter break. At the same time I want everything to come back to "as normal as possible" and I'm thinking it might take longer than 8 weeks to do that.
I respect your opinion, and a couple others' on this board, so I'd love to hear what you have to say on the subject.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2014, 01:47:13 PM »
Is four weeks really enough for a "break"? I'm planning an offseason after I compete in 3 weeks and my plan was to go off everything and throwing in peptides, hcg, adex, clomid(? or nolva), DAA and maybe some ostarine (I hear it doesn't shut you down but helps retain muscle) for 4 weeks, then be off everything until January (which would make it 8 weeks of being off AAS). I would really like to go off for longer but I'm afraid I'd regress too far and start at a lower level than if I took a shorter break. At the same time I want everything to come back to "as normal as possible" and I'm thinking it might take longer than 8 weeks to do that.
I respect your opinion, and a couple others' on this board, so I'd love to hear what you have to say on the subject.

and then go back on again?
You would be better staying on, its less shock to your system
Just cruise on 250mgs test e a week.
You wont lose anything.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2014, 01:35:26 AM »

It would take about 6month at the least to get back to normal, or as normal as can be... Either gave a shirt brake or stay on cruise dose imo.... A clean month wouldn't do much harm, 8 weeks will eat into gains and your gaining nothing from it health wise..

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2014, 02:04:56 AM »
man once you stick that needle in your ass your kind of s crewed for life unless your just going to do a small 8-12 week cycle and use all the right anchileries and supplements. If you keep going for years your fucked. eventually you will need TRT.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2014, 06:00:42 AM »
if you cut without gear after being on gear, even once your natty hormones are back to normal.

you wil shrink hard fast great and long.

no way around it, uinfact if i could choose one or the other cut on gear or bulk it would alweays be cut.

thankfully i would never have to choose

and yes once you stick that metal rod right in your ass, comming of steroids is worse then heroin (not srs)

i cant think of anything worse then, going on comming of being depressed and small and deflated, going back on

god that sounds fukin awful

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2014, 06:43:34 AM »
It would take about 6month at the least to get back to normal, or as normal as can be... Either gave a shirt brake or stay on cruise dose imo.... A clean month wouldn't do much harm, 8 weeks will eat into gains and your gaining nothing from it health wise..

6mo off sounds like a good plan. Sick of sticking pins into my ass/legs every other day. If I don't qualify for the next level at this show I'm going off for a while, otherwise it looks like my off time will be a maximum of 8wks.

Thanks for all the input, guys!
And yes, I'm aware I'll be on TRT for life, I've accepted that, I just want to take breaks for body and mental health's sake. I'd like to know that I can mentally handle shrinking a bit because eventually I'll have to do it anyway.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 06:47:10 AM »
i tried come of onec - lasted 3 weeks and then put so much tren in my system i wass ill for a week. :)

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 08:21:04 AM »
I'll be using till I'm dead! I'm 32 and a TRT patient plus I use more on the side then my TRT dose because the doctors don;t know what the fuck their doing! My directions on my watson Test cyp say 1- ml 200mg every 2 weeks! How the fuck is one shot of Testosterone cyp suppose to last 14 days in your system? I have been using 400mg a week. Not a huge dose but a decent dose plus you don;t need to much Test it's more about Tren,NPP,Masteron,HGH and other exotics.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2014, 09:23:12 AM »
i tried come of onec - lasted 3 weeks and then put so much tren in my system i wass ill for a week. :)

LOL

weve all been were

well maybe not the last part  :D

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2014, 09:37:05 AM »

Get some legit gear first

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2014, 09:38:16 AM »

If he ate excess calories he would have been fat regardless of the steroids he was using.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 09:42:27 AM »

ummm... oh look, another "hardgainer ectomorph" who thinks you cant get fat on tren because he eats 3000 kcals a day while "bulking"  ::)

maybe you cant get fat when you run 3g tren... on "normal" dosages you can get FAT AS FUCK on tren.

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2014, 09:44:29 AM »
ummm... oh look, another "hardgainer ectomorph" who thinks you cant get fat on tren because he eats 3000 kcals a day while "bulking"  ::)

Lol Jizmo....fuck you  :D ;D

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2014, 09:46:21 AM »
If he ate excess calories he would have been fat regardless of the steroids he was using.

I actually thought people here knew how to eat....i mean if you dont know how to eat...what the fuck are you doing with steroids man