Author Topic: Liberal War on Women  (Read 32980 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Liberal War on Women
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2015, 09:16:12 AM »
the supporting equal pay movement has been proven to be stupid by both Democrats and Republicans.  

I do think it is kinda dumb....men get paid more I think because overall they do more dangerous jobs and heavy workload jobs which require lifting and stuff....

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2015, 12:32:29 PM »
I do think it is kinda dumb....men get paid more I think because overall they do more dangerous jobs and heavy workload jobs which require lifting and stuff....

of course its dumb.  and yes there are many reasons and variables that make it the way that it is.  men tend to take riskier jobs than women overall that call for higher pay. 

I can play with statistics all day and find inequities in every fucking organization in the world.   

this is where I take issue with bleeding heart liberals.  .91 on the dollar?  and you want to legislate and enforce this so that it's 1 for 1?  how in the fuck are you going to legislate and enforce this?  make every organization pay women and men the exact same?  no matter what the job?  THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE CAN'T EVEN DO IT.  and you're asking everyone else to?

Like I said.  It's a non issue that's just a talking point for the purpose of marketing the Democratic party.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  and hippies and angry feminists love it. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2015, 12:36:37 PM »
absolutely

Didn't I already agree that women earning on average ~ 91 cents on the dollar of what a man would earn (all else being equal) is no big deal

That's what everyone here would tell their wives and daughters....right?

better than the Obama administration is doing.  start with them first OK?  once he fixes it, then you can talk to us about this.

According to a report published by the Washington Free Beacon in April, the 2011 annual report on White House staffers revealed that the median annual salary for female White House employees was 18% less than male employees — $60,000 compared with $71,000.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/101812-629933-obama-white-house-pays-women-less.htm#ixzz3Q3YUFkYN
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2015, 12:43:00 PM »
better than the Obama administration is doing.  start with them first OK?  once he fixes it, then you can talk to us about this.

According to a report published by the Washington Free Beacon in April, the 2011 annual report on White House staffers revealed that the median annual salary for female White House employees was 18% less than male employees — $60,000 compared with $71,000.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/101812-629933-obama-white-house-pays-women-less.htm#ixzz3Q3YUFkYN
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

if you really want to have this discussion then please provide specific details on the female employees at the white house that I've referenced in my prior post

you said "proven to be stupid" so just show that proof (be precise or change your statement)

btw- just so that we're on the same page.  I'm not suggesting everyone should be paid equally all the time.   There are obvious difference in experience, job performance,  tenure, etc.. but if all else is equal and the man is paid more because of the claim he has a family to support or some other horseshit then that is discriminatory.

Anyway, if Repubs really want to pretend the Dems have a war on woman I would love to see them make that an issue in 2016

btw - save you links. 

If there is some part of the link you want me to see then cut it and paste it along with the link

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2015, 01:37:18 PM »
if you really want to have this discussion then please provide specific details on the female employees at the white house that I've referenced in my prior post

there is no discussion.  this is a stupid topic.  sorry but there is no "war on women" by either party.  all this is is MARKETING TO THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR.  I won't comment on it any longer because its not an important issue to me. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2015, 01:47:23 PM »
of course its dumb.  and yes there are many reasons and variables that make it the way that it is.  men tend to take riskier jobs than women overall that call for higher pay. 

I can play with statistics all day and find inequities in every fucking organization in the world.   

this is where I take issue with bleeding heart liberals.  .91 on the dollar?  and you want to legislate and enforce this so that it's 1 for 1?  how in the fuck are you going to legislate and enforce this?  make every organization pay women and men the exact same?  no matter what the job?  THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE CAN'T EVEN DO IT.  and you're asking everyone else to?

Like I said.  It's a non issue that's just a talking point for the purpose of marketing the Democratic party.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  and hippies and angry feminists love it. 

another theory I have which is largely a guess on my part, is that men probably are better negotiators than women when it comes to asking for more money or DEMANDING more money in the interview and in promotions and stuff.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2015, 01:50:33 PM »
another theory I have which is largely a guess on my part, is that men probably are better negotiators than women when it comes to asking for more money or DEMANDING more money in the interview and in promotions and stuff.

in one of the articles I read that was actually one of the factors.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2015, 01:55:15 PM »
there is no discussion.  this is a stupid topic.  sorry but there is no "war on women" by either party.  all this is is MARKETING TO THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR.  I won't comment on it any longer because its not an important issue to me. 

then you and agree

there is no liberal war on women and this is a stupid topic

It is nice that you are so concerned about the Democratic Party. 

LOL - yeah a few stupid comments by a few people is somehow indicative of the entire party (unlike your party not supporting equal pay, limiting access to contraception and abortion, etc..)

Obama won in 2012 with the largest gender gap in history

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2015, 01:56:03 PM »
then you and agree

there is no liberal war on women and this is a stupid topic

yes. 100% agree

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2015, 02:01:36 PM »
yes. 100% agree

nice

it's good to arrive at some common ground once and awhile

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2015, 02:03:50 PM »
nice

it's good to arrive at some common ground once and awhile

it is

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2015, 11:32:04 AM »
Bernie Sanders: Woman 'fantasizes being raped'
By Ariel Cohen  | May 28, 2015 

Democratic presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders delivers remarks at a town meeting campaign event at the New England College May 27, 2015 in Concord, N.H. (Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images)

Democratic presidential candidate Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders once penned an essay claiming that men fantasize about abusing women and women fantasize about being raped.

It's not exactly what you'd expect from the far Left candidate whose campaign runs on the idea of equality for all Americans.

The 1972 article "Man — and Woman," published in the Vermont Freeman, displays Sanders' views on gender and sexuality at the time of its publishing.

"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy," wrote Sanders. "A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused."

When in comes to female fantasies, Bernie also knows all.

"A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by three men simultaneously," the essay reads.

His controversial views of male and female sexuality have little explanation, other than he was a part of a radical hippie movement back in his younger years.

The essay was written and published after Sanders launched his first bid for the Senate in 1972, the first of four losing campaigns for U.S. Senate and then governor. He was then elected mayor of Burlington in 1981.

When Sanders first ran for office the year "Man — and Woman" was published, he was anti-war, a proponent of guaranteeing a livable minimum wage, cracking down on big corporations and legalizing drugs.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bernie-sanders-woman-fantasizes-being-raped/article/2565191?utm_campaign=Fox News&utm_source=foxnews.com&utm_medium=feed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2015, 11:43:02 AM »

every democrat I've ever met has been a rapist, or worse.   Typical.

when is 333386 coming back?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2015, 11:48:39 AM »
every democrat I've ever met has been a rapist, or worse.   Typical.

when is 333386 coming back?

The board's biggest liberal here to provide cover for liberals.  It's a full-time job. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2015, 12:27:08 PM »

Democratic presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders delivers remarks at a town meeting campaign event at the New England College May 27, 2015 in Concord, N.H. (Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images)

Democratic presidential candidate Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders once penned an essay claiming that men fantasize about abusing women and women fantasize about being raped.

It's not exactly what you'd expect from the far Left candidate whose campaign runs on the idea of equality for all Americans.

The 1972 article "Man — and Woman," published in the Vermont Freeman, displays Sanders' views on gender and sexuality at the time of its publishing.

"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy," wrote Sanders. "A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused."

"A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by three men simultaneously," the essay reads.

His controversial views of male and female sexuality have little explanation, other than he was a part of a radical hippie movement back in his younger years.

The essay was written and published after Sanders launched his first bid for the Senate in 1972, the first of four losing campaigns for U.S. Senate and then governor. He was then elected mayor of Burlington in 1981.

When Sanders first ran for office the year "Man — and Woman" was published, he was anti-war, a proponent of guaranteeing a livable minimum wage, cracking down on big corporations and legalizing drugs.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bernie-sanders-woman-fantasizes-being-raped/article/2565191?utm_campaign=Fox News&utm_source=foxnews.com&utm_medium=feed

I knew it!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2015, 12:30:23 PM »

What I'm trying to say is that every time something unflattering or negative is said about a liberal, you pipe in to try and deflect attention away from liberals.  The DNC should put you on their payroll. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2015, 12:31:30 PM »
I knew it!!!!!!!!

:D

If he was a Republican it would be the lead story on the networks, people calling for him to drop out, resign, etc. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2015, 12:44:38 PM »

I actually agree with this.....I know I've wanked a few times to rape fantasies....LOL..me doing the raping of course..and I have had many women who wanted to be tied up and smacked around

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2015, 12:53:14 PM »
I actually agree with this.....I know I've wanked a few times to rape fantasies....LOL..me doing the raping of course..and I have had many women who wanted to be tied up and smacked around

Dang.  You are one sick mofo.   :-\

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2015, 12:55:00 PM »

yeah I've never understood that fetish.  from either side.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2015, 12:56:05 PM »
I can see the whole being dominated by a man and tossed around a little bit and treated a little rough.  most women like that.  but straight up rape?  I don't get it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2015, 12:57:47 PM »
You guys are fags,...thats why you don't get it ;D ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2015, 01:03:09 PM »
Great Job Bum

posting a 42 year old story about some wacky article he wrote

BTW - great jobs as alwasy with Faux News taking a few lines out of context and then dopes like yourself just running with it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2015, 01:08:05 PM »
I can see the whole being dominated by a man and tossed around a little bit and treated a little rough.  most women like that.  but straight up rape?  I don't get it.

I think it has to be some form of mental illness.  I don't see how a guy gets aroused during a rape unless he has something seriously mentally wrong with him.