Author Topic: Liberal War on Women  (Read 33370 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Liberal War on Women
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2015, 01:08:46 PM »
You guys are fags,...thats why you don't get it ;D ;D

Well you are the person who "joked" about raping Soul Crusher and loco . . . .   :-\

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2015, 01:12:41 PM »
"Some girls rape easy."

"Rape, ladies and gentlemen, is not today what rape was. Rape, when I was learning these things, was the violation of a chaste woman, against her will, by some party not her spouse."

"A real-life description to me would be a rape victim, brutally raped, savaged. The girl was a virgin. She was religious. She planned on saving her virginity until she was married. She was brutalized and raped, sodomized as bad as you can possibly make it, and is impregnated. I mean, that girl could be so messed up, physically and psychologically, that carrying that child could very well threaten her life."

"Women in the Military Should Expect to be Raped"

"Rape is just an alternative method of conception."

"Well, bad weather is like rape: if it's inevitable, you might as well relax and enjoy it."

"Women can't get pregnant from rape."

"Pre martial sex is very similar to rape."

Once a woman says "yes" to a person in one instance, she has thereby lost her right to say "no" subsequently, be it to the same partner, future partners, or even her physician.

“Even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that is something that God intended to happen.”

“If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down."

^^ Republicans on rape

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2015, 02:25:26 PM »
"Some girls rape easy."

"Rape, ladies and gentlemen, is not today what rape was. Rape, when I was learning these things, was the violation of a chaste woman, against her will, by some party not her spouse."

"A real-life description to me would be a rape victim, brutally raped, savaged. The girl was a virgin. She was religious. She planned on saving her virginity until she was married. She was brutalized and raped, sodomized as bad as you can possibly make it, and is impregnated. I mean, that girl could be so messed up, physically and psychologically, that carrying that child could very well threaten her life."

"Women in the Military Should Expect to be Raped"

"Rape is just an alternative method of conception."

"Well, bad weather is like rape: if it's inevitable, you might as well relax and enjoy it."

"Women can't get pregnant from rape."

"Pre martial sex is very similar to rape."

Once a woman says "yes" to a person in one instance, she has thereby lost her right to say "no" subsequently, be it to the same partner, future partners, or even her physician.

“Even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that is something that God intended to happen.”

“If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down."
^^ Republicans on rape

that one is my all time favorite.  "that's fuckin science man"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2015, 02:28:49 PM »
If that doesn't work, there is always Judo.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2015, 04:55:12 PM »
Well you are the person who "joked" about raping Soul Crusher and loco . . . .   :-\

They were asking for it ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2015, 05:02:35 PM »
 :-\

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2015, 05:20:06 PM »
They were asking for it ;D

Poor Soulcrusher he came to close to the flame and got burned.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2017, 10:49:55 AM »
Dem lawmaker apologizes for crude remark about Kellyanne Conway
By Samuel Chamberlain 
Published March 05, 2017 
FoxNews.com

A Democratic congressman apologized Sunday for a joke he made about a controversial photo featuring Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway.

Cedric Richmond, a Louisiana Democrat and chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, made the remark at the Washington Press Club Foundation's congressional dinner Wednesday evening. During his speech, Richmond referenced a controversial photo showing Conway kneeling on an Oval Office couch during a gathering.

“But I really just want to know what was going on there, because, I won't tell anybody,” Richmond said. “And you can just explain to me that — that circumstance, because she really looked kind of familiar there in that position there. But don't answer. And I don't want you to refer back to the '90s.”

Richmond initially denied he said anything inappropriate, but to others the remark recalled the Monica Lewinsky scandal, which had briefly been mentioned by the prior speaker, Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C.

On Thursday, Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel urged Richmond to apologize for the comments, which she called "disgusting" and "offensive."

"A snarky joke for you is just a reminder of the demeaning comments women hear every single day," Romney McDaniel said. "And trust me, it happens to all women."

Richmond said he decided to apologize "after a discussion with people I know and trust" and said he understood "the way my remarks have been received by many."

"I have consistently been a champion for women and women’s issues, and because of that the last thing I would want to ever do is utter words that would hurt or demean them," his statement said. "I apologize to Kellyanne Conway and everyone who has found my comments to be offensive."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/05/dem-lawmaker-apologizes-for-crude-remark-about-kellyanne-conway.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2017, 02:38:30 PM »
Sarah Huckabee Sanders called "butch queen" by Daily Beast writer and the left is silent
By Todd Starnes
Published July 24, 2017
Fox News

Even the “Mean Girls” weren’t this mean.

Just moments after President Trump promoted Sarah Huckabee Sanders to the role of White House press secretary, she was attacked by a swarm of woman-hating liberals.

Click here for a free subscription to Todd’s newsletter: a must-read for Conservatives!

First, the propagandists at The New York Times and MSNBC questioned Sanders’ character and called her a liar, but now journalists are attacking her physical appearance.

Ira Madison, III, of The Daily Beast, likened Sanders to a drag queen in a hateful posting on Twitter.

“Butch queen first time in drags at ball,” he tweeted to his followers – along with a photograph of the press secretary.

Madison is the same “journalist” who cracked a racially-charged “joke” about Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ Asian-American granddaughter during his confirmation hearings. His tweet implied Sessions had borrowed her from a Toys-R-Us store so that he could use her as a political prop. Madison later apologized and deleted the tweet.

And he also penned a disgusting attack on Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson – wondering if his rule in the Trump White House was going to be “house or field.”

Hollywood was especially unkind to Sanders.

“I fetl like Sarah Huckabee Sanders left and right eye switched places or something,” comedian Akliah Hughes wrote on Twitter.

“Sarah Huckabee Sanders looks like every woman eating lobster on a cruise ship,” “Family Guy” writer Damien Fahey tweeted.

Damien Fahey ✔ @DamienFahey
Sarah Huckabee Sanders looks like every woman eating lobster on a cruise ship.
12:37 PM - 11 Jul 2017
  123 123 Retweets   767 767 likes

Could you imagine the hellfire and brimstone that would’ve rained down had a journalist or comedian made similar remarks about former first lady Michelle Obama?

The outrage over the attacks on Sanders has been limited to a few conservative publications and this column.

There has been no outcry from the feminist movement or female news commentators or enlightened liberals.

It’s as if the “Nasty Woman” crowd pulled their “p---y” hats over their eyes and ears – hoping to tune out the anti-woman hate spewing from the left.

The same thing happened when “Saturday Night Live” skewered her in a deplorable body-shaming sketch.

Meanwhile, the mainstream media spent the weekend attacking the newly-appointed White House communications director for what they perceived to be sexist comments directed at Sanders.

Anthony Scaramucci told CNN’s Jake Tapper that he’s only asked one thing of Sanders.

“Sarah, if you’re watching,” he said, “I love the hair and makeup person that we had on Friday, so I’d like to continue to use the hair and makeup person.”

Critics pounced and accused Scaramucci of making comments regarding Sanders’ personal appearance. That was clearly not the case – but it did not seem to matter to the mainstream media.

His comment generated headlines in the Washington Post, The Hill, Newsweek and the list goes on and on and on.

And yet those same news outlets ignored The Daily Beast smear. It’s the kind of double standard conservative women have come to expect from the mainstream media.

Kellyanne Conway offered some sound advice to Sanders on Sunday – suggesting she ignore the “jackals and hyenas” attacking her.

Anthony Scaramucci, incoming White House communications director, shakes hands with the White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders as he takes the podium at the daily press briefing at the White House, Friday, July 21, 2017, in Washington. White House press secretary Sean Spicer resigned earlier in the day. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)Expand / Collapse
Anthony Scaramucci, incoming White House communications director, shakes hands with the White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders as he takes the podium at the daily press briefing at the White House in Washington.  (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
“[The] irony of modern feminism is that they look right past sexist comments said about conservative women, definitely pro-life women like Sarah and me,” she told “Fox & Friends.”

Some might call Madison a thug or a bully or a small-handed guttersnipe who gets his jollies by smacking around women with cheap, misogynistic words.

And they would not be incorrect.

But if it’s all the same – I’ll just call him a sexist pig.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/24/sarah-huckabee-sanders-called-butch-queen-by-daily-beast-writer-and-left-is-silent.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2017, 06:14:50 AM »
Libfags are so predictable

Sarah Huckabee Sanders called "butch queen" by Daily Beast writer and the left is silent
By Todd Starnes
Published July 24, 2017
Fox News

Even the “Mean Girls” weren’t this mean.

Just moments after President Trump promoted Sarah Huckabee Sanders to the role of White House press secretary, she was attacked by a swarm of woman-hating liberals.

Click here for a free subscription to Todd’s newsletter: a must-read for Conservatives!

First, the propagandists at The New York Times and MSNBC questioned Sanders’ character and called her a liar, but now journalists are attacking her physical appearance.

Ira Madison, III, of The Daily Beast, likened Sanders to a drag queen in a hateful posting on Twitter.

“Butch queen first time in drags at ball,” he tweeted to his followers – along with a photograph of the press secretary.

Madison is the same “journalist” who cracked a racially-charged “joke” about Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ Asian-American granddaughter during his confirmation hearings. His tweet implied Sessions had borrowed her from a Toys-R-Us store so that he could use her as a political prop. Madison later apologized and deleted the tweet.

And he also penned a disgusting attack on Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson – wondering if his rule in the Trump White House was going to be “house or field.”

Hollywood was especially unkind to Sanders.

“I fetl like Sarah Huckabee Sanders left and right eye switched places or something,” comedian Akliah Hughes wrote on Twitter.

“Sarah Huckabee Sanders looks like every woman eating lobster on a cruise ship,” “Family Guy” writer Damien Fahey tweeted.

Damien Fahey ✔ @DamienFahey
Sarah Huckabee Sanders looks like every woman eating lobster on a cruise ship.
12:37 PM - 11 Jul 2017
  123 123 Retweets   767 767 likes

Could you imagine the hellfire and brimstone that would’ve rained down had a journalist or comedian made similar remarks about former first lady Michelle Obama?

The outrage over the attacks on Sanders has been limited to a few conservative publications and this column.

There has been no outcry from the feminist movement or female news commentators or enlightened liberals.

It’s as if the “Nasty Woman” crowd pulled their “p---y” hats over their eyes and ears – hoping to tune out the anti-woman hate spewing from the left.

The same thing happened when “Saturday Night Live” skewered her in a deplorable body-shaming sketch.

Meanwhile, the mainstream media spent the weekend attacking the newly-appointed White House communications director for what they perceived to be sexist comments directed at Sanders.

Anthony Scaramucci told CNN’s Jake Tapper that he’s only asked one thing of Sanders.

“Sarah, if you’re watching,” he said, “I love the hair and makeup person that we had on Friday, so I’d like to continue to use the hair and makeup person.”

Critics pounced and accused Scaramucci of making comments regarding Sanders’ personal appearance. That was clearly not the case – but it did not seem to matter to the mainstream media.

His comment generated headlines in the Washington Post, The Hill, Newsweek and the list goes on and on and on.

And yet those same news outlets ignored The Daily Beast smear. It’s the kind of double standard conservative women have come to expect from the mainstream media.

Kellyanne Conway offered some sound advice to Sanders on Sunday – suggesting she ignore the “jackals and hyenas” attacking her.

Anthony Scaramucci, incoming White House communications director, shakes hands with the White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders as he takes the podium at the daily press briefing at the White House, Friday, July 21, 2017, in Washington. White House press secretary Sean Spicer resigned earlier in the day. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)Expand / Collapse
Anthony Scaramucci, incoming White House communications director, shakes hands with the White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders as he takes the podium at the daily press briefing at the White House in Washington.  (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
“[The] irony of modern feminism is that they look right past sexist comments said about conservative women, definitely pro-life women like Sarah and me,” she told “Fox & Friends.”

Some might call Madison a thug or a bully or a small-handed guttersnipe who gets his jollies by smacking around women with cheap, misogynistic words.

And they would not be incorrect.

But if it’s all the same – I’ll just call him a sexist pig.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/24/sarah-huckabee-sanders-called-butch-queen-by-daily-beast-writer-and-left-is-silent.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2017, 10:24:19 AM »
Five women accuse journalist and 'Game Change' co-author Mark Halperin of sexual harassment
by Oliver Darcy   @oliverdarcy
October 26, 2017: 8:03 AM ET   

mark halperin

Veteran journalist Mark Halperin sexually harassed women while he was in a powerful position at ABC News, according to five women who shared their previously undisclosed accounts with CNN and others who did not experience the alleged harassment personally, but were aware of it.

"During this period, I did pursue relationships with women that I worked with, including some junior to me," Halperin said in a statement to CNN Wednesday night. "I now understand from these accounts that my behavior was inappropriate and caused others pain. For that, I am deeply sorry and I apologize. Under the circumstances, I'm going to take a step back from my day-to-day work while I properly deal with this situation."
MSNBC, where Halperin makes frequent appearances on "Morning Joe," said early Thursday that Halperin would leave his roles at that network and as an analyst at NBC News.

"We find the story and the allegations very troubling," MSNBC said in a statement. "Mark Halperin is leaving his role as a contributor until the questions around his past conduct are fully understood."

Widely considered to be one of the preeminent political journalists, Halperin, 52, has, among other career highlights, been political director at ABC News; co-authored the bestselling book "Game Change," which was made into an HBO movie starring Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin; and anchored a television show on Bloomberg TV. He is featured in Showtime's "The Circus," a show that chronicled the 2016 campaign cycle and the early days of the Trump presidency, and has a project in development with HBO, which, like CNN, is owned by Time Warner.

Content by FIS

FinTech Propels Small Business Banking into the Future

How financial institutions are using cutting-edge digital tools to build closer relationships with small and midsized business customers

But women who spoke to CNN say he also had a dark side not made public until now. The stories of harassment shared with CNN range in nature from propositioning employees for sex to kissing and grabbing one's breasts against her will. Three of the women who spoke to CNN described Halperin as, without consent, pressing an erection against their bodies while he was clothed. Halperin denies grabbing a woman's breasts and pressing his genitals against the three women.

The women who worked with Halperin and who spoke with CNN did not report to Halperin. However, Halperin made many decisions about political coverage at ABC News, and had a voice in some critical personnel decisions. None of the women have said, though, that he ever promised anything in exchange for sex, or suggested that he would retaliate against anyone.

Still, while they no longer work with him, Halperin continues to wield influence in politics and media. The women who spoke to CNN said it was for this reason that they shared their accounts on the condition of anonymity. Others also said they still feel embarrassed about what happened to them and did not want to be publicly associated with it.

"Mark left ABC News over a decade ago, and no complaints were filed during his tenure," ABC News said in a statement provided to CNN after this article was published.

The first woman told CNN she was invited to visit his office in the early 2000s, when he was political director at ABC News, to have a soda, and said that while she was there with him he forcibly kissed her and pressed his genitals against her body.

"I went up to have a soda and talk and -- he just kissed me and grabbed my boobs," the woman said. "I just froze. I didn't know what to do."
When she did make her way out of his office, the woman told a friend at ABC News what had happened. That friend told CNN she remembered the woman telling her about the incident and seeing her visibly shaken.

The second woman, another former ABC News employee, described a similar experience in his office during the 2004 campaign cycle. This woman said she was around 25 years old then, and wanted to be a "campaign off-air" -- ABC News' term for one of the reporters who travel embedded with presidential campaigns -- so she reached out to Halperin, who was a part of the decision-making process regarding those assignments at the time.

"The first meeting I ever had with him was in his office and he just came up from behind -- I was sitting in a chair from across his desk -- and he came up behind me and [while he was clothed] he pressed his body on mine, his penis, on my shoulder," this woman told CNN. "I was obviously completely shocked. I can't even remember how I got out of there -- [but] I got out of there and was freaked out by that whole experience. Given I was so young and new I wasn't sure if that was the sort of thing that was expected of you if you wanted something from a male figure in news."

The woman said Halperin continued to express a sexual desire for her in subsequent visits, despite being rebuffed.
"It was more like him coming up too close to me and sort of along the lines of hugging me," she explained.
She also alleged that Halperin propositioned her for sex on the campaign trail.

"He would say, 'Why don't you meet me upstairs?' And I would say, 'That's not a good idea.' And he would push the request further," the person said. "Eventually I would just ignore him and go about my business."

One of the woman's friends has told CNN that the woman told her about the first incident, in Halperin's office. She said her friend had told her some time after the incident that Halperin had pressed his genitals against her while she was seated in his office, but did not recall being told about unwanted touching during subsequent visits or the alleged propositions for sex.

A third woman, also a former ABC News employee, told CNN she was on the road with Halperin when he propositioned her.

"I excused myself to go to the bathroom and he was standing there when I opened the door propositioning [me] to go into the other bathroom to do something," she said. "It freaked me out. I came out of the ladies' room and he was just standing there. Like almost blocking the door."
A fourth woman who worked with Halperin and was junior to him told CNN he once asked her late at night on the campaign trail to go up to his hotel room with him, and that she believed him to be propositioning her. She declined.

The fifth woman who spoke to CNN was not an ABC News employee at the time of the incident she alleges. She was not comfortable sharing specifics of her story for publication, but said Halperin, while clothed, placed his erect penis against her body without consent.

The women who spoke to CNN said that they did not report Halperin's behavior to management either because they feared retribution, given the level of power Halperin had at ABC and in the industry, or because they were embarrassed. In some cases, their fear of him and the sway he holds remains to this day.

The woman in the first account, however, said she told a mentor at ABC News who said he wanted to escalate the issue to management. It is unclear if that ever occurred.

CNN's investigation found that Halperin allegedly exhibited this type of behavior from the 1990s to the mid-2000s. CNN has not learned of any incidents after Halperin left ABC News.

Halperin joined ABC News in the late 1980s. In 1997 Halperin was named political director of ABC News, and rose to prominence with the advent of The Note, a morning digest newsletter previewing the day in politics. The Note became a must-read for industry professionals, and it catapulted him to the upper echelons of the political scene.

Halperin left ABC News in 2007 for Time magazine and joined Bloomberg in 2014 for a reported salary of $1 million. At Bloomberg, he co-anchored "With All Due Respect" with journalist John Heilemann. The show was simulcast on MSNBC for a period.

Halperin also found great success writing books. In 2010, he co-authored "Game Change" with Heilemann. The duo later published "Double Down: Game Change 2012," reportedly receiving a multi-million dollar advance. Halperin and Heilemann are currently working on a third installment about the 2016 election.

"For the last 11 years, I have had to watch this guy find success in every other news organization," one of the women who said she experienced harassment told CNN.

The allegations against Halperin come weeks after Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein was first publicly accused of sexual harassment and assault -- allegations that have prompted multiple police departments to launch investigations, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts to expel him, and his firing from the company he co-founded. (Weinstein denies all allegations of non-consensual acts.)

While the allegations against Halperin do not mirror the allegations against Weinstein, the fact that the women who spoke with CNN have chosen to do so now does reflect the larger discussion in entertainment, media, politics and other industries since the Weinstein scandal began. Women -- and men -- are talking about things that have long been rumored but have never been brought to light. Some people are feeling emboldened to tell those stories now. Others are looking back and regretting the things they didn't do.

One person who formerly worked with Halperin told CNN that while they were not aware of the extent of the alleged harassment, they believe they had heard enough to warrant reporting the whispers to management.

"In retrospect, I was such a coward," the person said. "I wish I said something. I wish I had done something."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2017, 11:06:54 AM »
NPR’s Michael Oreskes Is Fifth Member of Elite Media Accused of Sexual Misconduct

AP/Ed Andrieski
by JOHN NOLTE1 Nov 2017

Michael Oreskes, a big shot for decades within the left-wing media elite, has been placed on indefinite leave by NPR over allegations of sexual misconduct. This makes him the fifth member of the elite media to face such accusation in a little under a month.

Two women filed separate complaints against Oreskes that allege disturbingly similar behavior — that sometime in the 1990s, while Oreskes worked as the Washington bureau chief at the left-wing New York Times, he abruptly kissed them and stuck his tongue in their mouths. Both say this happened during discussions with the powerful editor about the possibility of working at the Times.

The 63-year-old Oreskes has also served as senior managing editor for the Associated Press. He joined NPR as a senior vice president and editorial director in 2015.

The left-wing Washington Post spoke to both women, who wish to remain anonymous, and one alleges his disturbing behavior went above and beyond the unwanted kiss. There was also a bizarre personal ad and an offer of a “room service” lunch.

[S ]he said, he took out a personal ad in the Washington City Paper aimed at her. It read: “Saw you at the Army-Navy Building. Loved hearing your life story and your ideas. Hope you get this message. Let me know.”

She recounted that a week later, he emailed her to ask why she hadn’t responded to his ad. The woman said she was unaware of it and had to search for it. “What was especially creepy about it was that he put it in the wrong place in the paper,” she said in an interview. Instead of appearing in the “Missed Connections” section, the ad was in a section called “Adult Services” that featured thinly disguised offers of prostitution.

Thereafter, she said, Oreskes invited her to have lunch in a room at the Watergate Hotel, catered by room service. She declined the offer

In both cases, Oreskes appears to be using the promise of employment as a means to keep these women on the hook.

Since 1989, Oreskes has been married to reporter Geraldine Baum.

On top of NBC’s Mark Halperin, Rolling Stone’s Matt Taibbi, and The New Republic’s Hamilton Fish and Leon Wieseltier, Oreskes is now the fifth member of the elite media in a month to be accused of sexual misconduct.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/01/nprs-michael-oreskes-fifth-member-elite-media-accused-sexual-misconduct/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2017, 01:10:38 PM »
NPR’s Oreskes resigns following sexual harassment claims
Current ^ | Nov 1st 2017
Posted on 11/1/2017, 2:05:35 PM by Drango

Michael Oreskes resigned Wednesday, a day after the Washington Post published accounts by two women who said Oreskes had made unwanted physical advances on them in the 1990s.

“This morning I asked Mike Oreskes for his resignation because of inappropriate behavior,” CEO Jarl Mohn said in an all-staff memo obtained by Current and confirmed by NPR. “I have received his resignation, effective immediately.”

In a statement quoted by The Associated Press Wednesday, Oreskes said “my behavior was wrong and inexcusable, and I accept full responsibility.”

NPR put Oreskes on leave Tuesday following the Post’s report. David Folkenflik, NPR media correspondent, also reported that NPR producer Rebecca Hersher filed a formal complaint in October 2015 about an incident with Oreskes.

Chris Turpin, VP of News Programming and Operations, will lead the newsroom on an interim basis, Mohn said.

The memo continued:

Some have asked me if it took published news reports for us to take action. The answer is that it did not. We have been acting. Some of the steps we took were visible and others weren’t. We have a process in place and we followed that process.

I know people have asked for more details. The only way to encourage staff to come forward with any issues is to promise their concerns will remain confidential. That constrains us from providing details about personnel matters.

When anyone, but particularly someone in power, violates a policy, acts in ways that are inappropriate, or takes steps that do not contribute to building a positive workplace, it breaks a trust. That trust is about looking out for each other, doing the right thing, and acting as one team. It is sacred to me. I am committed to rebuilding trust, and my leadership team is as well.

NPR hired Oreskes in April 2015 as its SVP of news and editorial director. He was previously VP and senior managing editor at The Associated Press.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2017, 11:35:35 AM »
Harvey Weinstein
Charlie Rose
Congressman John Conyers
Matt Lauer
Senator Krusty the Clown aka Al Frankan

I know I'm missing a bunch, but kinda busy . . . .

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2017, 11:49:03 AM »
Harvey Weinstein
Charlie Rose
Congressman John Conyers
Matt Lauer

Tip of the iceberg w these liberal fags and perverts 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2017, 03:37:55 PM »
Harvey Weinstein
Charlie Rose
Congressman John Conyers
Matt Lauer

Joe Barton
Donald Trump
Eric Bolling
HW Bush
Mark Foley
Clarence Thomas

who else am I over looking?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2017, 03:39:22 PM »
Joe Barton
Donald Trump
Eric Bolling
HW Bush
Mark Foley
Clarence Thomas

Roy Moore, right?!
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2017, 03:48:48 PM »
Joe Barton
Donald Trump
Eric Bolling
HW Bush
Mark Foley
Clarence Thomas

You're missing more people from the 21st century and people who actually engaged in misconduct. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2017, 03:53:08 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2017, 10:14:06 AM »
Blackburn: We're Going to Release Names of Congressmen Who Used 'Hush Fund'
Townhall.com ^ | November 30, 2017 | Cortney O'Brien
Posted on 11/30/2017, 1:05:33 PM by Kaslin

Americans were rightfully outraged when they learned that members of Congress had used taxpayer dollars to pay settlement claims to alleged victims of sexual harassment.

They were even more outraged when they saw the numbers. The secret payouts for harassment claims, of which there have been more than 200, amounted to more than $17 million. There's no telling so far how much of that money went to silence sexual assault accusers.

Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) is seeking to release the names of lawmakers who used this "hush fund." She's a co-sponsor of the Congressional Accountability and Hush Fund Elimination Act, which would require full disclosure of the settlements within 30 days.

Using taxpayer dollars to settle sexual harassment claims against members of Congress is disgusting. We're going to release the names of those who used this hush fund, and these individuals will pay this money back to the American people with interest. https://t.co/Wloe8uw0QT— Marsha Blackburn (@MarshaBlackburn) November 30, 2017

"Like most of my colleagues, I was completely disgusted to find out about this," Blackburn said.

When claims are presented, she explained, the names are anonymous.

"Let's bring the sunshine in," Blackburn offered. "Let's bring some transparency and accountability."

"These have been personal bailouts," she added. "Let's end this."

It's a bipartisan effort, with Rep. Tulsi Gubbard (D-HI) one of the Democrats on board.

“Enough is enough,” Hawaii Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, one of the bill’s sponsors, said. “For far too long sexual predators have roamed freely through the halls of Congress -- the people’s house  -- while survivors of sexual harassment and assault have essentially been isolated, bullied and shamed into silence.”

In addition to unmasking the lawmakers who used the hush fund, the bipartisan bill will mandate that taxpayers get their money back - "with interest," says Blackburn.

Lawmakers are introducing other pieces of legislation intended to combat a culture of sexual abuse on Capitol Hill. On Wednesday, Congress passed a bill requiring members to participate in anti-harassment training.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2017, 10:58:43 AM »
Oh My: Democratic Rep Suggests John Conyers Accusers Shouldn't Be Believed Because They're White
Townhall.com ^ | November 30, 2017 | Matt Vespa
Posted on 11/30/2017, 1:35:28 PM by Kaslin

We didn’t go there, did we? I mean seriously? Did Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC), the third ranking member of the House Democratic Caucus, pretty much insinuate that the accusations against Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) shouldn’t be believed because the accusers are white? Conyers is under fire for sexual misconduct. In 2015, he settled a sexual harassment claim to the tune of $27,000 in taxpayer money. Melanie Sloan, a Washington lawyer, claimed to be the subject of verbal abuse by Conyers, even walking into his office to have the Michigan Democrat half-dressed. She has not alleged any sexual harassment, but Deanna Maher, Conyers’ former deputy chief of staff, is a separate story (via Detroit Free Press) [emphasis mine]

Deanna Maher, who worked for him from 1997 to 2005, told The Detroit News that the Detroit Democrat made unwanted advances toward her three times.

[…]

The first instance of harassment happened, Maher said, shortly after the congressman hired her in September 1997 during an event with the Congressional Black Caucus.

“I didn’t have a room, and he had me put in his hotel suite,” said Maher, 77, adding that she rejected his offer to share his room at the Grand Hyatt in Washington and have sex.

The other incidents with the now 88-year-old Conyers involved unwanted touching in a car in 1998 and another unwanted touching of her legs under her dress in 1999, she said.

Conyers’ attorney Arnold Reed questioned why Maher would continue to work for Conyers for so many years after the alleged incidents. He also said Maher’s allegations are uncorroborated and that his client denies wrongdoing.

“At the end of the day, he’s confident that he will be exonerated because he maintains that he has not done anything wrong,” Reed said.

Maher said her need for employment explains why she stayed on the job.

Clyburn has already made controversial statement about Conyers’ sexual misconduct allegations, saying that they could all be made up. Yet, the House Assistant Democratic Leader seemed to have stepped on a rake by suggesting the accusers against Conyers, who are white, shouldn’t be believed because of Susan Smith, a disturbed South Carolina woman who was convicted of drowning her sons back in 1995; Smith lied to authorities by saying a black man carjacked her vehicle and kidnapped her children. Yeah, it’s a rather shaky defense of Conyers. Also, we’re really going to invoke race into this?

Also at this morning's House Democratic caucus: James Clyburn compared Conyers' accusers to the child murderer Susan Smith, who initially claimed a black man had abducted her kids. Clyburn said, these are all white women who've made these charges against Conyers.— Robert Draper (@DraperRobert) November 29, 2017

Yes, according to 2 sources. One told me Clyburn has used the Susan Smith parallel more than once, to members & staffers. https://t.co/3SjKCzjBh8— Robert Draper (@DraperRobert) November 29, 2017

Alex Moe of NBC News also posted a video of reporters asking Congressional Black Caucus chair Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-LA) and Clyburn about why Conyers hasn’t stepped down when men from other industries who have been accused o such conduct have been removed or taken their exits in kind. Richmond asked for examples, to which the press replied Harvey Weinstein, Charlie Rose, and Matt Lauer.” Clyburn responded with “who elected them?”

CBC Chair Richmond asks for ex. of ppl leaving jobs faster than Conyers when face sexual harassment claims; Clyburn asks "who elected them?" pic.twitter.com/FGDNbvBUcg— Alex Moe (@AlexNBCNews) November 29, 2017

Robert Draper of The New York Times Magazine and National Geographic tweeted about the Smith remarks, which was criticized by Clyburn as being inaccurate, but two sources confirmed to Draper that Clyburn was making this analogy, and the Congressional Black Caucus also confirmed this as well. Clyburn also tried to do some damage control for who “who elected them?” remarks, which gave the impression that members of the Hill play by a separate set of rule when it comes to sexual misconduct (via The State):

“So it’s different because he’s elected,” but the elevator doors closed before Clyburn might have responded.

But after 5 p.m., Clyburn posted his official statement regarding a House Resolution that read very differently than the flippant response to reporters in the halls of the Capitol.

“As elected officials, we ought to be held to a higher standard,” Clyburn said in his statement. “Congress must review and improve the current administrative procedure for victims to come forward. All harassment and discrimination allegations must be taken seriously.”

This might have been in response to the criticism leveled at Clyburn.

Many comments critical of Clyburn have been posted on social media. Among them, people are questioning his logic, asking him to resign – in delicate and powerful terms – and calling him a poor representative of South Carolina.

A writer for The New York Times Magazine and National Geographic tweeted that Clyburn invoked the name of Susan Smith, South Carolina’s infamous child murderer, in his defense of Conyers.

“James Clyburn compared Conyers’ accusers to the child murderer Susan Smith, who initially claimed a black man had abducted her kids. Clyburn said, these are all white women who’ve made these charges against Conyers,” Robert Draper tweeted.

When asked if that comment was true, Draper said he verified it through two sources, adding “Clyburn has used the Susan Smith parallel more than once, to members & staffers.”

[…]

The Congressional Black Caucus tweeted about the alleged Susan Smith comment, saying Clyburn “used the Smith example to illustrate the dangers of convicting people before getting all the facts.”

Let’s circle back to the Smith example. Why? Wouldn’t it have been easier to say we have to get all the fact and let the system of due process work here? Of course, it would—but that hasn’t been the party line. Remember the reforms to Title IX Education Secretary Betsy DeVos brought forward on this subject. It placed an emphasis on due process. The Left went ballistic.

“On too many campuses, a new attitude about due process — and the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty — has taken hold,” wrote The Atlantic’s Emily Yoffe.

Now, because Conyers and Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), who is in hot water for forcibly kissing, groping, and grabbing the rear ends of multiple women, are in the crosshairs, due process is what’s needed? Yeah—this come to Jesus moment on this is crap. We all know it’s borne out of political climate. Yet, it also sends a message that it’s okay to harass women, as long as you’re a liberal Democrat. The Bill Clinton protocol is still in effect. For Clyburn, well, he decided to rip a rather odd and somewhat extraneous example to defend Conyers: a disturbed white woman who told a lie to police about a black man carjacking her. Ms. Maher and Ms. Sloan are not mentally ill. And yes, they’re white. So what? That in itself doesn’t make it any less credible. I don’t think identity politics is going to save your pals, Clyburn. This was a stupid remark to make, not matter what the intention.

Kathleen Rice (D-NY) Slams Her Colleague James Clyburn (D-SC), Thinks His Comment Was Inappropriate (video>

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2017, 11:55:34 AM »
Kathy Griffin to Jake Tapper:

Kathy Griffin‏Verified account @kathygriffin

Tick tock, Jake. XXOO,KG

GRAB THE POPCORN! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2017, 11:59:27 AM »
Garrison Keillor says fired over alleged improper behavior
ABC News ^ | Nov 29, 2017
Posted on 11/29/2017, 12:28:42 PM

Garrison Keillor, the former host of "A Prairie Home Companion," says he's been fired by Minnesota Public Radio over allegations of improper behavior.

Keillor told The Associated Press of his firing in an email. In a follow-up statement, he says he was fired over "a story that I think is more interesting and more complicated than the version MPR heard."

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

________________________ _________

hA! 

Another smug liberal bites the dust. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2017, 09:30:40 AM »
Chelsea Handler Escalates Attack on Sarah Huckabee Sanders with Video Mocking Her Appearance
by DANIEL NUSSBAUM
10 Dec 2017

Netflix talk show host and leftist activist Chelsea Handler stepped up her attacks on White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders this weekend by posting a video featuring an impersonator mocking Sanders’s appearance.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/12/10/chelsea-handler-escalates-attack-sarah-huckabee-sanders-video-mocking-appearance/