Author Topic: Liberal War on Women  (Read 33554 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Liberal War on Women
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2018, 09:25:34 AM »
Georgetown adviser resigns after #metoo tweet appearing to wish conservative woman experience sex abuse
Caleb Parke By Caleb Parke | Fox News

A Georgetown University adviser came under fire after appearing to wish a conservative female commentator the experience of sexual harassment or assault, telling the woman he hoped she would have her own “#metoo moment.”

Jeffrey Bernstein, who was a Master of Foreign Service advisory board member at Georgetown, resigned from his post after he got into a heated Twitter exchange with CRTV host Allie Stuckey, who said the #metoo social media movement to expose systemic sex abuse was a symptom of a broken world, not a broken legal system.

“Wishing you a #metoo movement,” Bernstein tweeted on Saturday. “Maybe then you won’t be so insensitive.”

Stuckey immediately fired back. She tweeted Georgetown a screenshot of his tweet and wrote: “Someone on your MSFS board just told me he hopes I get sexually harassed or assaulted…Is this the kind of standard your university holds for your advisers?”

On Monday morning, Georgetown Dean Joel Hellman released a statement saying Bernstein had cut ties with the university.

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Allie Beth Stuckey

@conservmillen
Hi @Georgetown -- someone on your MSFS board just told me he hopes I get sexually harassed or assaulted. Is this the kind of standard your university holds for your advisors?

2:29 PM - Jan 13, 2018
 333 333 Replies   2,442 2,442 Retweets   3,833 3,833 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

“We appreciate Mr. Bernstein's efforts to apologize for recent comments deeply inconsistent with our values and mission and have accepted his resignation from the MSFS Board of Advisers,” Hellman said. “MSFS will continue its dedication to preparing women and men for leadership roles in global affairs.”

Bernstein, who was also managing director at Solebury Capital, was then fired from his position at the equity advisory firm.

“We learned about Mr. Bernstein’s conduct last evening and immediately investigated the matter,” a company spokeswoman wrote to Fox News in a statement. “Based on that review, we promptly terminated his employment with Solebury.”

Bernstein apologized multiple times before he deleted his social media accounts.

“I apologize for making a stupid and insensitive comment. I would never wish harm on anyone and apologized to Allie repeatedly,” Bernstein said. “I feel terribly. I have been a continuous voice against gender bias. As a father of three, I am embarrassed and this is a lesson for me that words have power.”

Stuckey told Campus Reform she believes his apology was sincere, but only after he had been "dragged through the mud.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/16/georgetown-adviser-resigns-after-metoo-tweet-appearing-to-wish-conservative-woman-experience-sex-abuse.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2018, 09:50:07 AM »
Georgetown adviser resigns after #metoo tweet appearing to wish conservative woman experience sex abuse
Caleb Parke By Caleb Parke | Fox News

A Georgetown University adviser came under fire after appearing to wish a conservative female commentator the experience of sexual harassment or assault, telling the woman he hoped she would have her own “#metoo moment.”

Jeffrey Bernstein, who was a Master of Foreign Service advisory board member at Georgetown, resigned from his post after he got into a heated Twitter exchange with CRTV host Allie Stuckey, who said the #metoo social media movement to expose systemic sex abuse was a symptom of a broken world, not a broken legal system.

“Wishing you a #metoo movement,” Bernstein tweeted on Saturday. “Maybe then you won’t be so insensitive.”

Stuckey immediately fired back. She tweeted Georgetown a screenshot of his tweet and wrote: “Someone on your MSFS board just told me he hopes I get sexually harassed or assaulted…Is this the kind of standard your university holds for your advisers?”

On Monday morning, Georgetown Dean Joel Hellman released a statement saying Bernstein had cut ties with the university.

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Allie Beth Stuckey

@conservmillen
Hi @Georgetown -- someone on your MSFS board just told me he hopes I get sexually harassed or assaulted. Is this the kind of standard your university holds for your advisors?

2:29 PM - Jan 13, 2018
 333 333 Replies   2,442 2,442 Retweets   3,833 3,833 likes

“We appreciate Mr. Bernstein's efforts to apologize for recent comments deeply inconsistent with our values and mission and have accepted his resignation from the MSFS Board of Advisers,” Hellman said. “MSFS will continue its dedication to preparing women and men for leadership roles in global affairs.”

Bernstein, who was also managing director at Solebury Capital, was then fired from his position at the equity advisory firm.

“We learned about Mr. Bernstein’s conduct last evening and immediately investigated the matter,” a company spokeswoman wrote to Fox News in a statement. “Based on that review, we promptly terminated his employment with Solebury.”

Bernstein apologized multiple times before he deleted his social media accounts.

“I apologize for making a stupid and insensitive comment. I would never wish harm on anyone and apologized to Allie repeatedly,” Bernstein said. “I feel terribly. I have been a continuous voice against gender bias. As a father of three, I am embarrassed and this is a lesson for me that words have power.”

Stuckey told Campus Reform she believes his apology was sincere, but only after he had been "dragged through the mud.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/16/georgetown-adviser-resigns-after-metoo-tweet-appearing-to-wish-conservative-woman-experience-sex-abuse.html

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2018, 07:53:06 PM »
Self-proclaimed feminist stars keep attacking Sarah Sanders for her looks
By Sasha Savitsky   | Fox News

Cher slams Sarah Sanders' fashion style
Iconic singer Cher made fun of White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders' fashion choices on Twitter comparing Sanders to a "sister wife." Defenders were quick to call Cher out, claiming she was hypocritical for bullying another woman.

Hollywood women have banded together like never before on issues including pay inequality and sexual harassment, declaring that women all over the world need to stick together and be supportive of one another. But experts say several stars aren't practicing what they preach when it comes to Donald Trump's press secretary, Sarah Sanders.

Self-proclaimed activist Chelsea Handler wrote in an op-ed for Thrive in Dec. 2016: "Let's stop it with the dialogue about how women look or what they wear, or if they've gained or lost weight. We are more guilty of this with each other than most men are."

Cher has often spoken out about the sexualization of women, declaring at the Women's March on Jan. 20 that she "believe[s ] in this movement."

But both stars recently attacked Sanders solely over her looks.
Cher tweeted to Sanders on Tuesday to "stop dressing like a sister wife." After fans slammed Cher for the hurtful tweet, she followed up by admitting it was "kinda mean" but "so funny."

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Cher

@cher
Would someone please tell Sarah Huckabee Sanders to stop dressing like a sister wife

6:55 PM - Jan 22, 2018
 5,564 5,564 Replies   1,804 1,804 Retweets   10,600 10,600 likes
Handler has gone even further than Cher by mocking Sanders' "summer whore lipstick" and calling her a "harlot" on her Netflix show. Comedian Fortune Feimster even wore exaggerated makeup to play Sanders for a skit on Handler's now-defunct series.

Sarah Sanders Make-Up
Comedian Fortune Feimster portrays Press Secretary Sarah Sanders on Chelsea Handler's Netflix show.  (Netflix)

And "Saturday Night Live" took a similar swipe at the press secretary's outfits by putting the show's Sanders character in a revealing outfit to dance provocatively to a pop song in a November 2017 episode.

Aidy Bryant as White House Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders during "Press Conference" on Saturday, November 4, 2017.
Aidy Bryant as White House Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders during "Press Conference" on Saturday, November 4, 2017.  (NBC)

The show has also dressed the Sanders character, played by Aidy Bryant, in a bright pink dress to mock the press secretary's frequent color choice.

Penny Nance, President and CEO of Concerned Women for America, told Fox News Cher's recent insults proves Hollywood feminists don't play by their own rules when it comes to conservative women.

"Cher's attack on Sarah is yet another example of how liberal women in all types of powerful positions stand up for only those women who adhere to their ideology," Nance told Fox News. "If you're a conservative woman, prepare to be thrown out of the feminist tent. Their message is that some women will be supported. That some women will be empowered. That some women will [be] trusted. But they don't support all women and especially those of us who support life."

"They don't just attack her for being conservative. They dare to treat her as if she's not a woman"

- Dan Gainor, Media Research Center
Dan Gainor, vice president of business and culture at the Media Research Center, echoed Nance's comments adding that the recent attacks on Sanders' looks are "especially offensive."

"They don't just attack her for being conservative. They dare to treat her as if she's not a woman. They blast her clothes and say she dresses like a 'sister wife,'" Gainor said. "...Chelsea Handler called her a 'harlot' with 'summer whore lipstick.' And these are women doing this. Imagine the media outrage if conservatives dared to treat a liberal woman with such disgust."

He added, "Liberals hate anyone who doesn't side with them."

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders speaks to members of the media in the Brady Press Briefing room of the White House in Washington, Friday, July 21, 2017. Sanders was named press secretary after Sean Spicer resigned earlier in the day. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders speaks to members of the media on July, 21. 2017.  (AP)

Branding and public relations expert Scott Pinsker told Fox News these stars are hurting their brands by attacking Trump's press secretary.

"An awful lot of women in America look more like Sarah Sanders than the Hollywood starlets who are bashing Trump and his supporters on all the award shows," Pinsker explained. "If you want to disagree with Ms. Sanders' political positions, that's perfectly legitimate, but mocking her for being normal-looking isn't exactly empowering to women."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/26/self-proclaimed-feminist-stars-keep-attacking-sarah-sanders-for-her-looks.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2018, 09:09:45 PM »
'Monstrous'? Why Does Jim Carrey Need to Be So Mean to Sarah Sanders?
 By Tim Graham | March 21, 2018

Jim Carrey is under fire on social media for an unflattering portrait he painted of White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.The very rich big-screen actor and comedian tweeted his Sanders painting on Saturday with the caption: "This is the portrait of a so-called Christian whose only purpose in life is to lie for the wicked. Monstrous!"

It didn't take long for former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, the press secretary's dad, to respond in kind on Twitter: “Pathetic BULLY, sexist, hater, bigot & ‘Christaphobe’ @jimcarrey attacks @PressSec for her faith; what would be hypocritical Hollywood reaction if he called someone a ‘so-called Muslim’ or ‘so-called Jew?’ #classlessCarrey”.

Michelle Malkin didn't mince words, either: "When you want to know what a desiccated soul looks like, or what happens to a Hollyweirdo's brain when it's addled by political derangement and misogyny, look at @JimCarrey."

Carrey has said he started painting as a way to deal with his split with actress Jenny McCarthy. He's known now for using this art to attack President Trump and other Republicans. One featured Rep. Trey Gowdy as a rat leaving a sinking ship "Swim Willard! SWIM!

The movie star tweeted his first political cartoon in August 2017, showing President Trump sailing on a sea of “lies” and asking “WHAT WILL IT TAKE for the GOP to throw this madman overboard?”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2018/03/21/monstrous-why-does-jim-carrey-need-be-so-mean-sarah-sanders

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2018, 04:50:52 PM »
Melania Bullied For Her Looks, Accent After Anti-Bullying Speech
BENNY JOHNSON
Reporter At Large
05/07/2018

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/07/internet-reactions-melania-first-lady-bullying-initiative/

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2018, 07:20:25 PM »
Melania Bullied For Her Looks, Accent After Anti-Bullying Speech
BENNY JOHNSON
Reporter At Large
05/07/2018

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/07/internet-reactions-melania-first-lady-bullying-initiative/

The double standard is unbelievable.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2018, 07:22:28 PM »

That's horrible

At least Republicans were always respectful of Michelle Obama and never criticized her for something at petty as the way she looks

Never saw anything like that anywhere, certainly not on this board

This appears to be something that only Democrats have done

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2018, 07:28:48 PM »

Right?  Blatant hypocrisy. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2018, 07:55:39 PM »
Right?  Blatant hypocrisy. 

So True

All you have to do is ignore all the times Republican have done the exact same thing

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2018, 11:09:12 AM »
Liberals sure have a monopoly on stupid, classless people. 

CNN's April Ryan hit for saying Melania Trump is 'not culturally American'
By Brian Flood   | Fox News

CNN contributor April Ryan said first lady Melania Trump is "not culturally American” during an appearance on “OutFront.”

Critics are slamming CNN contributor April Ryan for suggesting that First Lady Melania Trump is "not culturally American" when discussing the “Be Best” campaign to combat cyberbullying on Monday night. 

“This is a first lady who is not culturally American, but she is learning the ways and this is not just an American issue. These are not just American issues,” Ryan told “OutFront” host Erin Burnett. “These are international issues. Cyberbullying is an international issue. Social media is international and also the opioid addiction issue, so it’s not just here, but it’s abroad as well.”

CNN did not respond to a request for clarification.

The first lady was born in Slovenia but has been an American citizen since 2006 and has lived in the country since 1996.

NewsBusters Managing Editor Curtis Houck told Fox News that “Ryan showing that she's anything but a journalist” and is more of a liberal advocate.

“Her comments are absurd considering how long the first lady has lived in this country,” Houck said. “Regardless of one's views of the president, the first lady is an example of 'Only in America' could this be possible.”

This isn’t the first time Ryan has caused a stir and Houck said her “comments about the president and behavior in the briefing room show Trump Derangement Syndrome in full force.”

Conservative commentator Carmine Sabia told Fox News that he remembers “when people were called racist” for saying the same thing about President Barack Obama.

“I also remember people like April Ryan saying that we are a nation of immigrants. This is racism and reprehensible and she should be ashamed,” Sabia said.

Conservative commentator Glenn Beck agrees and took to Twitter to blast Ryan for the comment.

“April Ryan - I know when some said that Obama wasn’t fully ‘culturally American’ reporters cried racism. Now that you, a reporter, are saying the same, can they cry racism? Or do you just hate foreigners? Wow, this is easy, I see why the left likes it,” Beck wrote.

White House Director of Strategic Response Steven Cheung wrote, “What does that even mean? On a day when Mrs. Trump unveiled a very important initiative #BeBest, reporters can't bring themselves to talk about anything but rumors and innuendo.”

Ryan twisted Sarah Sanders' words on Thursday night in order to make the absurd suggestion that the White House press secretary is looking for a physical confrontation with the star reporter.

After Ryan asked a combative question during Thursday’s press briefing, accusing Sanders of being "blindsided" by comments Rudy Giuliani recently made on Fox News, Sanders told Ryan, “Well, with all due respect, you actually don’t know much about me in terms of what I feel and what I don't.”

Ryan misquoted Sanders while speaking to CNN colleague Don Lemon on-air afterwards, claiming the press secretary said, “You don’t know me,” before declaring the phrase to be fighting words.

“For Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the presidential spokesperson, the mouthpiece for the President of the United States, to say, ‘You don’t know me,’ in certain quarters in this nation, that starts a physical fight,” Ryan said. “I was very shocked. It was street. I will even go beyond that, it was gutter.”

Ryan also famously accused Sanders of lying about whether or not she baked a pie for Thanksgiving.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/08/cnns-april-ryan-hit-for-saying-melania-trump-is-not-culturally-american.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2018, 04:21:35 PM »
so... if I understand this correctly, Republicans aren't against mistreating women, therefore when they do it, they aren't hypocrites. Liberals on the other hand, are by and large against mistreating women, so when they do, it is worse than the Republicans mistreatment. Is that about right?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2018, 05:31:30 PM »
so... if I understand this correctly, Republicans aren't against mistreating women, therefore when they do it, they aren't hypocrites. Liberals on the other hand, are by and large against mistreating women, so when they do, it is worse than the Republicans mistreatment. Is that about right?

No.  Liberals accuse conservatives and Republicans of a "war on women."  I think it was huffingtonpost that even had a subject heading called "war on women." 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2018, 06:09:15 PM »
No.  Liberals accuse conservatives and Republicans of a "war on women."  I think it was huffingtonpost that even had a subject heading called "war on women." 

Hmmm maybe so. I know a lot of democrats and republicans personally. I can't think of one off hand that thinks the other group is any worse or better about those things. Maybe it's just created to cause divisiveness?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2018, 06:26:22 PM »
Hmmm maybe so. I know a lot of democrats and republicans personally. I can't think of one off hand that thinks the other group is any worse or better about those things. Maybe it's just created to cause divisiveness?

Your sample size is too small.  They're all over the place.  This isn't exactly a secret.  It's part of the Democrat Party's playbook.   

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/war-on-women

https://www.gq.com/story/the-republicans-war-on-women-is-a-clear-and-present-danger

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/gop-war-on-women-in-congress-213209

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2018, 08:00:05 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2018, 08:58:13 PM »
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article78616827.html

https://gop.com/dems-continue-their-war-on-woman/?

https://www.amazon.com/Assault-Flattery-Truth-About-Their/dp/1476749604

https://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=news&id=1546

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2015/03/09/the_democrats039_war_on_women_and_blacks_352660.html

Like I was saying, pretending or presenting one group to be superior to the other in that area seems a bit partisan. I don't know any regular citizen Republican or Democrat that thinks either party has a monopoly on treating women better or worse, or in general being more ethical.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-democrats-waging-their-own-war-on-women-with-al-franken-and-john-conyers

If you actually pay attention, including to the links you provided, Republicans are responding to Democrats' hypocritical claims of a war on women.

Like I said, your sample size is too small.  I interact with numerous people all over the country and discuss politics with them.  "War on Women" is a Democrat theme.  I don't expect you to understand or acknowledge this, but for anyone else who is openminded and might read this, what I've said is fact. 

Also, what you liberals always do when confronted with liberal bad behavior is trot out the "well they all do it" line.  Incredibly weak.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2018, 09:57:05 PM »
If you actually pay attention, including to the links you provided, Republicans are responding to Democrats' hypocritical claims of a war on women.

Like I said, your sample size is too small.  I interact with numerous people all over the country and discuss politics with them.  "War on Women" is a Democrat theme.  I don't expect you to understand or acknowledge this, but for anyone else who is openminded and might read this, what I've said is fact. 

Also, what you liberals always do when confronted with liberal bad behavior is trot out the "well they all do it" line.  Incredibly weak.

Chaos seems conservative, but trotted out the "Well Hillary and Obama" did it on the Swamp thread. Do you think you might once again be using selective memory or bias in your response?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2018, 10:31:25 PM »
Chaos seems conservative, but trotted out the "Well Hillary and Obama" did it on the Swamp thread. Do you think you might once again be using selective memory or bias in your response?

Once again?  lol.  Whatever.  What I said is a fact.  Ideologues often don't handle facts very well.  That's why you will continue to repeat the same discredited stuff, over and over, even when the truth is staring you right in the face.  But you're not alone.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2018, 11:09:54 PM »
Once again?  lol.  Whatever.  What I said is a fact.  Ideologues often don't handle facts very well.  That's why you will continue to repeat the same discredited stuff, over and over, even when the truth is staring you right in the face.  But you're not alone.   

but of course. Had you said anything different but the standard line I would have been surprised

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2018, 04:43:17 AM »
Spitzer, Weiner, Schneiderman: a bunch of power-hungry perverts
By Bob McManus May 8, 2018 | 6:56pm | Updated
Modal Trigger
Spitzer, Weiner, Schneiderman: a bunch of power-hungry perverts
(L-R) Eliot Spitzer, Anthony Weiner and Eric Schneiderman. Getty Images; Paul Martinka
In the beginning there was Eliot, who was followed by Anthony, and now there is Eric — each in his day a superstar rising, and each now irrevocably framed in the rearview mirror of New York politics.

Blame hubris. Blame hormones. Blame the New York way — which attracts and rewards uncommonly arrogant, power-mongering overachievers who lack both boundaries and simple common sense.

Eliot Spitzer, as attorney general, stretched law and custom to terrorize Wall Street; he rode that overreach into Albany’s executive chamber — then hid bank transactions to pay a hooker, got caught and left public life in disgrace.
Anthony Weiner was a congressman, a job he meant only to pave the way to an inevitable arrival at Gracie Mansion. But he began exposing himself on the internet, sometimes to children, and today he’s in prison.
Eric Schneiderman, the now-former attorney general, transformed that office into a hyperactive, extra-official ideological enforcement agency, earning unbounded progressive applause along the way — even as he was beating women in private. Schneiderman denies the charges — leveled in The New Yorker — but they are credible, and he is now a private citizen for the first time since 2003.
The end came swiftly for the Upper West Side liberal luminary — he quit scarcely three hours after the magazine detailed the particulars — and who’s to doubt that this all came as a profound shock to him. Perhaps not the substance of the charges, of course — but certainly the accountability.

New York pols aren’t used to answering for their excesses. Yes, the occasional Preet Bharara lumbers along with halting attempts to enforce the criminal codes — with decidedly mixed results. (Still, thank goodness for the effort.)

But apart from the outrageous and egregious — stand up, Anthony Weiner! — high-ranking New York pols generally offend against the spirit of the law, not the letter.

MORE ON:
ERIC SCHNEIDERMAN
Cy Vance lashes out at Cuomo over Schneiderman decision
BDSM community angry at Schneiderman's 'role-playing' depiction
Victims' advocate rips #MeToo 'hypocrite' Schneiderman
Cuomo appoints Nassau County DA to investigate Schneiderman
Eliot Spitzer’s Sheriff of Wall Street schtick — he bludgeoned targets into submission, rarely gaining actual convictions — was a highly personal abuse of power. It was outside of all previous understanding of the limits if his office, it was solely intended to make him governor — and it worked.

Eric Schneiderman used Spitzer’s template as a starting point — suing corporate America for personal political gain and in the end all but declaring legal war on the Trump administration. He too was a serial abuser of power, as well as of women, but who is to doubt that he would have become governor as well? Save for #MeToo?

Such things happen in one-party, low-voter-turnout political environments. While violations of the penal code can attract attention — witness the stream of thieving state legislators entering prison over the past decade — there is no natural check on those who do violence to the spirit of democratic self-government. To the rule of law.

Worse than that, New York voters love it. Both Spitzer and Schneiderman were wildly popular incumbents. And Weiner was well on his way to becoming mayor in 2013 until he flashed his iPhone one more time and started calling himself Carlos Danger.

So no surprise, then, that sociopaths are drawn to high office in the Empire State. It’s fertile ground for those inclined to stretch the law to suit their personal interests, and who then are hailed as heroes for doing so.

Thank goodness they usually blow the whistle on themselves. For the system doesn’t much care.

Bob McManus is a contributing editor to the Manhattan Institute’s City Journal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2018, 06:00:26 AM »
Video: Eric Schneiderman receives award from women's group on May 2, 2018
Daily Mail ^ | May 2, 2018
Posted on 5/9/2018, 7:35:53 AM by grundle

New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman was honored by the National Institute for Reproductive Health as one of the 2018 Champions of Choice.

Video at link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1684492/Video-Eric-Schneiderman-receives-award-womens-group-2.html

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2018, 11:09:34 AM »
Melania Trump spokeswoman slams 'opposition media' for using Be Best campaign to attack First Lady
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/08/melania-trump-spokeswoman-slams-opposition-media-for-using-be-best-campaign-to-attack-first-lady.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2018, 11:11:01 AM »
The 25 best reactions to Samantha Bee calling Ivanka Trump the c-word.
ORLI MATLOW
May 31, 2018
https://www.someecards.com/news/news/samantha-bee-ivanka-trump-c-word/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2018, 03:37:28 PM »
MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace slammed for asking if Melania, Ivanka are 'dead inside' or 'paid off'

MSNBC anchor Nicolle Wallace is under fire for making a derogatory comment Thursday about first lady Melania Trump and first daughter Ivanka, asking if they are “dead inside” or simply being “paid off.”

On her show "Deadline: White House" Wallace pondered how women close to the president cope with the ongoing allegations surrounding adult film star Stormy Daniels, who claims to have had a consensual sexual encounter with Trump over a decade ago (Trump denies the allegation).

“Are they just the most stoic human beings, are they numb, are they dead inside, are they paid off, I mean, what’s their deal?” Wallace asked.

. . .

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/06/08/msnbcs-nicolle-wallace-slammed-for-asking-if-melania-ivanka-are-dead-inside-or-paid-off.html