Author Topic: Cruz will begin hearings against obama for abuse of power, lawlessness  (Read 333 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
THIS is what a leader does - Senate wins and he wants to actually DO something with it to stop the Obama lawlessness.  Come on repubs, get on board the impeachment bandwagon.  You'll be on it in 2 months anyway, might as well get on now while there's room.

Piggybacking on what House leaders have done, Cruz said the first order of business should be a series of hearings on President Obama, “looking at the abuse of power, the executive abuse, the regulatory abuse, the lawlessness that sadly has pervaded this administration.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/cruz-provides-the-assist-but-hes-looking-beyond-tuesday/2014/11/02/d54b1e50-62aa-11e4-836c-83bc4f26eb67_story.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Cruz will begin hearings against obama for abuse of power, lawlessness
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 04:57:06 PM »
He just strikes me as the kind of guy who enjoys nothing more than being in a courtroom arguing a case.  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 05:07:55 PM »
He just strikes me as the kind of guy who enjoys nothing more than being in a courtroom arguing a case.  :D

When Crist lost to the tea party in 2010, he went to work for Morgan & morgan, a big FL law firm.

They are run by John Morgan, the big pro-weed lawyer that gave us Amendment 2 in FL.  It's not looking good.  If everyone who wanted it could vote, it'd get the 60% needed.  But most of the stoners have a record, and can't vote, so yeah, Ironic.  I'm fine with not having idiot kids toking up at red lights legally, I'd lose it and beat one.

Right now, FL is too close to call.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 09:01:03 PM »
THIS is what a leader does - Senate wins and he wants to actually DO something with it to stop the Obama lawlessness.  Come on repubs, get on board the impeachment bandwagon.  You'll be on it in 2 months anyway, might as well get on now while there's room.

Piggybacking on what House leaders have done, Cruz said the first order of business should be a series of hearings on President Obama, “looking at the abuse of power, the executive abuse, the regulatory abuse, the lawlessness that sadly has pervaded this administration.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/cruz-provides-the-assist-but-hes-looking-beyond-tuesday/2014/11/02/d54b1e50-62aa-11e4-836c-83bc4f26eb67_story.html

Impeachment would be the dumbest idea....not enough Senate votes but it will in fact further drive people away from the GOP. 
A