Author Topic: Landslide!  (Read 3382 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Landslide!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 07:10:47 AM »
Fu obama

Soul Crusher, are you going to get drunk tonight to celebrate Obama's bad day?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2014, 07:44:48 AM »
Soul Crusher, are you going to get drunk tonight to celebrate Obama's bad day?

Yes!

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2014, 11:21:35 AM »
If they can put their money where their mouths are THEN we can call it a success. I even said that about obama. Just because you get elected doesn't mean you can do the job. Let's see if the repubs can do what obama and left miserably failed at.

I can agree with that 100%! You got elected - great. Now let's see if you can do the job. Buckle down, stop behaving like sanctimonious douchebags and get some fucking work done on our behalf.

Of course, we all know that the only thing we can expect: more of the same, really, just with different sauce. There may be hearings, futile and half-hearted attempts to repeal Obamacare, and a lot of posturing and grandstanding from the Senators that have ambitions for 2016...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2014, 03:37:58 AM »
Posted on November 6, 2014 at 6:09:43 AM EST by Din Maker

President Barack Obama's determination to act alone to change the immigration system promptly drove a wedge Wednesday into the post-election commitment from the president and Republican leaders to find common ground under the new political alignment.

Obama defiantly stood by his pledge to act on his own to reduce deportations, grant work permits and improve border security by the end of the year despite resounding election victories by Republicans strongly opposed to his plans. The Senate's likely majority leader next year, Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., declared that such a move would amount to "waving a red flag in front of a bull."

"I have no doubt that there will be some Republicans who are angered or frustrated by any executive action that I may take," Obama said in a post-election news conference. "Those are folks, I just have to say, who are also deeply opposed to immigration reform, in any form, and blocked the House from being able to pass a bipartisan bill."

He cast his executive actions as an inducement for Republicans to pass their own immigration bill.

"The best way, if folks are serious about getting immigration reform done, is going ahead and passing a bill and getting it to my desk. And then the executive actions that I take go away," he said.

Republicans led by McConnell pledged to use their new found majorities to stop him.

"I hope he won't do that, because I do think it poisons the well for the opportunity to address a very important domestic issue," McConnell said in Louisville, Kentucky, as he celebrated a victory in his own Senate race and the GOP's capture of the Senate.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2014, 04:22:58 AM »
obama already has them printed, remember?  Rush limbaugh did a big piece on it. Hired the company to print 9 million green cards, this year. 

Will repub house and senate try to 'do it first', as Romney predicted?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2014, 04:54:35 AM »
Obama is a suicidal maniac with a bomb strapped to his chest...he's essentially threatening to blow the entire country apart by declaring that we are home to millions (5-10-15 million?  does anyone REALLY know?).  I'm sure that there are some on the right who don't want to see that happen and would rather come to some kind of a sensible agreement on the issue to keep the maniac from pressing the button.

I don't think you can negotiate with a maniac...so I say let him do it and let him deal with the consequences

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2014, 05:59:50 AM »
Obama is a suicidal maniac with a bomb strapped to his chest...he's essentially threatening to blow the entire country apart by declaring that we are home to millions (5-10-15 million?  does anyone REALLY know?).  I'm sure that there are some on the right who don't want to see that happen and would rather come to some kind of a sensible agreement on the issue to keep the maniac from pressing the button.

I don't think you can negotiate with a maniac...so I say let him do it and let him deal with the consequences

Exactly.   I would tell obama to go eat 50lbs of bacon and go on a crack binge.   There is nothing to negotiate with him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2014, 06:04:25 AM »
Exactly.   I would tell obama to go eat 50lbs of bacon and go on a crack binge.   There is nothing to negotiate with him.

some republicans believe obama deserves another 733 days in office.   Not conservatives, but more the moderate republicans.

Dude, imagine the damage he will do to the USA with another 733 days in power.  Amazing.  And now he has nothing to lose, no mid-terms to worry about.

*shudder*   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2014, 06:06:01 AM »
some republicans believe obama deserves another 733 days in office.   Not conservatives, but more the moderate republicans.

Dude, imagine the damage he will do to the USA with another 733 days in power.  Amazing.  And now he has nothing to lose, no mid-terms to worry about.

*shudder*   

Obama is a terrorist and a two bit thug

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2014, 06:08:15 AM »
Midterm disaster rips apart awkward ties between Obama and Senate Democrats
Washington Post ^ | November 6, 2014 | By Paul Kane
Posted on November 6, 2014 8:30:41 AM EST by Oldeconomybuyer

Less than two months after their most joyous moment together, the relationship between the Obama White House and Senate Democrats went off track and has never recovered.

Instead of basking in the victory glow of President Obama’s impressive 2012 reelection and an improbable two-seat gain for Democrats, they found themselves at the edge of the now infamous “fiscal cliff.”

But Reid’s operation, along with his close ally, Sen. Charles E. Schumer, did not trust Obama’s negotiating skills.

At that point, McConnell called Biden and famously asked: “Does anyone down there know how to make a deal?”

Reid, Schumer and other leaders and their advisers then waited to see the final details, furious that the deal was being made. Democrats leaked stories to The Post, Politico and other outlets about how at one point Reid took an offer that Obama was considering making to McConnell and threw it into the fireplace in his office on the second floor of the Capitol as others watched.

On Tuesday, after Democrats got stomped, the man they feared the most, Mitch McConnell, had the biggest smile of all.

“Friends, this experiment in Big Government has lasted long enough. It’s time to move in a new direction,” he said in claiming victory.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2014, 06:30:25 AM »
Midterm disaster rips apart awkward ties between Obama and Senate Democrats
Washington Post ^ | November 6, 2014 | By Paul Kane
Posted on November 6, 2014 8:30:41 AM EST by Oldeconomybuyer

Less than two months after their most joyous moment together, the relationship between the Obama White House and Senate Democrats went off track and has never recovered.

Instead of basking in the victory glow of President Obama’s impressive 2012 reelection and an improbable two-seat gain for Democrats, they found themselves at the edge of the now infamous “fiscal cliff.”

But Reid’s operation, along with his close ally, Sen. Charles E. Schumer, did not trust Obama’s negotiating skills.

At that point, McConnell called Biden and famously asked: “Does anyone down there know how to make a deal?”

Reid, Schumer and other leaders and their advisers then waited to see the final details, furious that the deal was being made. Democrats leaked stories to The Post, Politico and other outlets about how at one point Reid took an offer that Obama was considering making to McConnell and threw it into the fireplace in his office on the second floor of the Capitol as others watched.

On Tuesday, after Democrats got stomped, the man they feared the most, Mitch McConnell, had the biggest smile of all.

“Friends, this experiment in Big Government has lasted long enough. It’s time to move in a new direction,” he said in claiming victory.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

That will be the most interesting part of all this for me.

How will the Democratic Senators coming up for election in 2016 align themselves with an unpopular, lame duck president over the next 2 years?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2014, 06:41:56 AM »
Obama is a terrorist and a two bit thug

careful there, bro.

That means you're calling people keeping him power (dems and RINOs) a very terrible name: Terrorist Sympathizers.  Or enablers?

???   I happen to disagree with that!

Are you saying they're as bad as the people delivering milk and eggs to keep a hidden Bin Laden alive for a decade in pakistan?   That's cold, bro.  I don't think they're that bad, just because they're neglecting a certainly viable option (power of which is actually in their job description) to impeach his terr'ist ass and put him on trial for arms smuggling and embassy topplin', which I do agree are terr'ist acts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2014, 06:45:15 AM »
careful there, bro.

That means you're calling people keeping him power (dems and RINOs) a very terrible name: Terrorist Sympathizers.

???   I happen to disagree with that!

Are you saying they're as bad as the people delivering milk and eggs to keep a hidden Bin Laden alive for a decade in pakistan?   That's cold, bro.  I don't think they're that bad, just because they're neglecting a certainly viable option to impeach his terr'ist ass and put him on trial for arms smuggling and embassy topplin', which I do agree are terr'ist acts.

Obama supports terrorists
Obama enables terrorists
Obama funded terrorists
Obama armed terrorists
Obama slow walks actions the military takes against terrorists
Obama was bff w a domestic terrorist
Obama gives terrorists safe harbor

He is the worst piece of garbage this country has ever had in public office

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2014, 07:26:35 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2014, 07:39:32 AM »
He's more interested in the 2/3 of people who didn't vote.

Whatever the fuck that means.

what this worthless cvommunist pos is saying that he does not see the results a legit since 2/3 did not vote in the mid terms. 

He needs to be impeached and tried for treason and if convicted placed into prison. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2014, 09:29:50 AM »
He's more interested in the 2/3 of people who didn't vote.

Whatever the fuck that means.

He's trying to say nobody showed up at the polls and that the wave was really just a ripple. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2014, 11:54:48 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2014, 01:54:10 PM »
Obama supports terrorists
Obama enables terrorists
Obama funded terrorists
Obama armed terrorists
Obama slow walks actions the military takes against terrorists
Obama was bff w a domestic terrorist
Obama gives terrorists safe harbor

He is the worst piece of garbage this country has ever had in public office
I think thats Rand Paul`s platform actaully.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2014, 04:42:11 AM »
i bet we'd see a similar map from 2000/2002 to 2006.    Pendulum, baby.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2014, 06:39:09 AM »