Author Topic: Landslide!  (Read 3391 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Landslide!
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2014, 10:19:25 AM »

WOW! Wounded Obama LOSES IT! Lashes Out at White House Reporter (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, November 5, 2014, 3:15 PM

Wow!
 Obama went off on National Journal reporter Major Garrett today during his press conference after the thumping he received in the midtern elections.

“OK, let’s see. See, they may… OK, medical device tax… I’ve already answered, uh-uh, the question. We are going to take a look at whatever ideas… Let me take a look comprehensively at the ideas that they present. Let’s give em time to tell me… I’d rather hear it from them than from you. Major, you know, uh… conceivably I could cancel my meeting on Friday because I’ve heard everything from you. I think I’d rather let Mitch McConnell… I’d rather hear from Mitch McConnell and John Boehner what ideas they’d like to persue.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/wow-obama-loses-it-lashes-out-at-white-house-reporter-video

LMFAO AT THIS LOSER

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2014, 02:15:50 PM »
WOW! Wounded Obama LOSES IT! Lashes Out at White House Reporter (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, November 5, 2014, 3:15 PM

Wow!
 Obama went off on National Journal reporter Major Garrett today during his press conference after the thumping he received in the midtern elections.

“OK, let’s see. See, they may… OK, medical device tax… I’ve already answered, uh-uh, the question. We are going to take a look at whatever ideas… Let me take a look comprehensively at the ideas that they present. Let’s give em time to tell me… I’d rather hear it from them than from you. Major, you know, uh… conceivably I could cancel my meeting on Friday because I’ve heard everything from you. I think I’d rather let Mitch McConnell… I’d rather hear from Mitch McConnell and John Boehner what ideas they’d like to persue.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/wow-obama-loses-it-lashes-out-at-white-house-reporter-video

LMFAO AT THIS LOSER

Not very presidential of him. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2014, 07:25:20 PM »
Not very presidential of him. 

when is the last time we had a presidential president?   I mean, everyone will say Reagan... but he was senile in the 84 debates (not debateable).   He was either senile or insulting lying during the "i dont recall" in iran contra (80s version of fast & furious).

Carter sucked.  Ford, eh...  JFK was a man whore, high on back pain pills 24/7.

Who was the LAST president that acted like a gentleman, acted like a statesman, acting like a fcking grown up?   Ike?  Roosevelt?   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2014, 07:44:24 PM »
when is the last time we had a presidential president?   I mean, everyone will say Reagan... but he was senile in the 84 debates (not debateable).   He was either senile or insulting lying during the "i dont recall" in iran contra (80s version of fast & furious).

Carter sucked.  Ford, eh...  JFK was a man whore, high on back pain pills 24/7.

Who was the LAST president that acted like a gentleman, acted like a statesman, acting like a fcking grown up?   Ike?  Roosevelt?   

Get your head out of conspiracy theory websites and pay attention to what is happening in your country. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2014, 08:04:07 PM »
Get your head out of conspiracy theory websites and pay attention to what is happening in your country. 

what's the conspiracy theory?   WTF are you talking about?

obama is a joke, bush was a joke.  Clinton was a disgrace.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2014, 08:13:55 PM »
what's the conspiracy theory?   WTF are you talking about?

obama is a joke, bush was a joke.  Clinton was a disgrace.

People who live on conspiracy theory websites (like you) have difficulty recognizing what is actually happening in the real world.  That's why someone like you would make a stupid @@@ statement that none of our presidents have acted presidential.  You live in an alternate universe.  Grow up. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2014, 09:04:39 PM »
People who live on conspiracy theory websites (like you) have difficulty recognizing what is actually happening in the real world.  That's why someone like you would make a stupid @@@ statement that none of our presidents have acted presidential.  You live in an alternate universe.  Grow up. 

Where did I say "none" of them have acted presidential?   I just think you have to go back decades to find it. 

Again, " none of our presidents have acted presidential" => I never said that.  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2014, 08:04:47 AM »
GOP adds another Senate seat as Sullivan wins Alaska
FOX ^  | NOV 12, 2014 | FOX

Posted on ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2014‎ ‎4‎:‎59‎:‎00‎ ‎AM by SWAMPSNIPER
Edited on ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2014‎ ‎6‎:‎14‎:‎53‎ ‎AM by Admin Moderator. [history]

Republican candidate Dan Sullivan defeated Democratic incumbent Sen. Mark Begich in Alaska’s U.S. Senate race Wednesday.

The win gives the GOP eight Senate pickups in the midterm elections. The party is also seeking a ninth seat in Louisiana’s runoff in December.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2014, 08:34:35 AM »
Where did I say "none" of them have acted presidential?   I just think you have to go back decades to find it. 

Again, " none of our presidents have acted presidential" => I never said that.  ???

Oh that's right.  You just left it open and mentioned Ike and Roosevelt.   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2014, 02:34:09 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2014, 03:19:16 PM »
Oh that's right.  You just left it open and mentioned Ike and Roosevelt.   ::)

Both were GREAT LEADERS.   Can you at least admit that?   Dignified, presidential statesman - not like the Bill Clinton style of riff-raff that libs have elected in recent years.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2014, 03:27:10 PM »
Both were GREAT LEADERS.   Can you at least admit that?   Dignified, presidential statesman - not like the Bill Clinton style of riff-raff that libs have elected in recent years.

I can admit you are a troll and that your contention that we have to go back to Ike and Roosevelt or farther to find leaders who acted presidential is the kind of retarded stuff you get from a conspiracy theory nut. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2014, 03:52:22 PM »
I can admit you are a troll and that your contention that we have to go back to Ike and Roosevelt or farther to find leaders who acted presidential is the kind of retarded stuff you get from a conspiracy theory nut.  

Disgusting use of the word.  You're a moderator here, but you're a real person and surely you don't think it's cool "in real life" to use a word reserved for human beings with serious developmental problems, in such a manner.  Imagine having a child or grandchild with developmental problems - or nephew, as I have - it's a lifetime of sadness, victories, frustration and dealing with a$$holes that flippantly use such a word.  All kidding aside, all this online debate is cool - but this goes too far, dude.  Please don't use that here.

Plus, sarah palin would disapprove.  One thing she and I actually agree on!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2014, 03:55:29 PM »
Disgusting use of the word.  You're a moderator here, but you're a real person and surely you don't think it's cool "in real life" to use a word reserved for human beings with serious developmental problems, in such a manner.  Imagine having a child or grandchild with developmental problems - or nephew, as I have - it's a lifetime of sadness, victories, frustration and dealing with a$$holes that flippantly use such a word.  All kidding aside, all this online debate is cool - but this goes too far, dude.  Please don't use that here.

Plus, sarah palin would disapprove.  One thing she and I actually agree on!

Shut up you retarded troll. 

Is that better? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2014, 06:14:52 AM »
'Her campaign is running on fumes': Final Senate race looks to be a Louisiana laugher
Daily Mail ^  | November 14, 2014 | David Martotsko

Posted on ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2014‎ ‎4‎:‎10‎:‎42‎ ‎AM by abb

Poll commissioned by GOP candidate's campaign shows massive advantage leading up to Dec. 6 runoff Win by GOP Rep. Bill Cassidy would bring total Republican pickup to a whopping 10 seats Landrieu is hoping a long-awaited vote on the Keystone XL pipeline will improve her fortunes Poll was leaked in Washington to send a message to energy lobbyists who think she can prevail Survey is an 'automated' phone poll that Landrieu's campaign considers less credible than traditional surveys conducted by voice 'Her campaign is running on fumes,' the pollster told MailOnline

Democratic Senator Mary Landrieu is trailing her Republican challenger by a giant 16-point margin in a runoff for one of Louisiana's two U.S. Senate seats, according to poll results obtained by MailOnline.

The survey, commissioned by GOP Rep. Bill Cassidy's campaign, was leaked to media in order to fire a shot over the senator's bow and send a signal to energy lobbyists that her ship is taking on water.

It suggests that Democrats' worst fears have been realized even though Landrieu edged Casssidy by 1 percentage point on Election Day.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2014, 06:47:39 AM »
If Landrieu falls it will be a nine seat gain, not 10....does anyone fact check or proofread any more?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2014, 07:21:14 AM »
I hope she loses.

Politicians only act for the benefit of the country when they know they are in danger of losing their seat.

This hag decided to do something about crapcare and the keystone pipeline this year. The years before that she was being a loyal servant of the clowninchief. NOW she wants to act on behalf of the interest of the nation.  TOO LATE.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2014, 07:23:35 AM »
I hope she loses.

Politicians only act for the benefit of the country when they know they are in danger of losing their seat.

This hag decided to do something about crapcare and the keystone pipeline this year. The years before that she was being a loyal servant of the clowninchief. NOW she wants to act on behalf of the interest of the nation.  TOO LATE.

Exactly.  She voted for Obamacare = F you you piece of S@#$$