Author Topic: Metyhl-Trenbolone.  (Read 23175 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: Metyhl-Trenbolone.
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2014, 08:53:14 AM »
Ap trentabs are g2g, 1mg aday at mo

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2014, 11:07:42 AM »
Just got my AP tabs today as well as some vials of Test cyp and regular 10ml Trenbolone acetate. Things are looking up! I got a sealed box of 50 tabs. so 50x 1mg tabs. I thought it sounded high for Methylated-Tren tabs but oh well some people may take 2mg a day!I have to loose at least 2 lbs of water weight before I try these Alpha-Pharma MT Tabs.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2014, 11:28:16 AM »
people take 2mg of the injectable.

DO NOT take 2mg of the oral, lol

there are studies where people had severe jaundice and near liver failure after just 14 days on 2mg (or even 1mg, not sure anymore)... look it up on google

even though some people claim the oral is not as toxic as others make it look, id never take more than 1mg of the oral... in fact i'd never take the oral at all... and ive taken up to 4mg of the injectable a day...

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2014, 04:05:24 AM »

there are studies where people had severe jaundice and near liver failure after just 14 days on 2mg (or even 1mg, not sure anymore)... look it up on google

even though some people claim the oral is not as toxic as others make it look, id never take more than 1mg of the oral... in fact i'd never take the oral at all... and ive taken up to 4mg of the injectable a day...

I might even just take .5mg daily the n if I have no eal bad side I'll start taking 1mg daily. the guy who sold it told me to take 1mg daily for 30 days but I did gogle it and there are guys using 2mg of the same stuff and not having any issues. I'm going to get as helthy as possible before I start. I'll drop a few mor pounds of wtar weight and buy some liv-52 tabs. I'll def be careful. I would have to say the most potent drug(AAS_ by book I have take was Halo and I handled 30-50mg daily with no issues easy.

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2014, 07:51:51 AM »
I thought there was no difference between oral and injectable if the compound is liver toxic?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2014, 08:15:02 AM »
I thought there was no difference between oral and injectable if the compound is liver toxic?

im not starting this discussion for the 258th time on here but imo there is.

this is debatable though and people have different opinions.

oral = everything hits liver and intestines at once. massive work for the liver. high IGF1 production therefore. first pass effect. then circulates through bloodstream and gets filtered through liver/kidneys again.
inject = no first pass. everything circulates through bloodstream and slowly gets filtered through liver/kidneys

dustin

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2014, 09:07:06 AM »

I agree. I've heard people say "aww, I took 2-3mg and my liver is fine!" but they never actually got bloodwork and don't actually take care of their body. Listen to your senses and not bro science, always. If I ever try it, it'd have to be the injectable version. I have no interest in using it right now, but at some point the curiosity will get to me.

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2014, 12:58:24 PM »
I rathjer shoot it but alpha-Pharma makes 1mg press tabs.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2014, 02:41:05 AM »
dont worry kids

ive taken 3-4mg oral MT raws pure from china, no lab just i got the raws.

im still here, my liver is good, kidneys mmmm debatable bnit liver he ok he ok.

whenever i go doctor they always say for last 3 years my kindeys working to hard...

but all ur kidneys working to hard, gear, protein, your own muscle being broken down.

its the kidney cnts that go first kidneys, on just streroids.....then the brain he go with aas and narcs

heart he go with narcotics aas and OD of hgh

this is the process of our livews - our lives are set out for us, we know our fait.....only can preserve the fiat withougjht nacrotics

then the brain he go

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2014, 09:54:36 PM »
well, when I was hospitalized for cellulitis and sepsis I'd been on about 2mg/day of methyltrienolone...  and I got bloodwork.

I forget what my numbers were, but they were high but not too high. not nearly as high as they were in '03 or '04 (I forget?) when I was drinking. I think this time they were either in the 70's or the 170s.. I dunno, but I DO remember they weren't much higher than they were when I was hospitalized with Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis a year or two ago and I'd been on large doses of drol, tren, winstrol and test at the point (trying to stop the weightloss after dropping 40+lbs.. I believe the drol alone was around 300mg)... actually, I think the asl/alt were about the same.

doctor did try to 'scare' me a lil (he'd come to my room and tried asking my gf if she knew what steroids I was using. at that point I hadn't mentioned using any steroids to the dr's, they'd just assumed I guess), and told me I had hepatitis... didnt' say hep a, b, or c... just 'hepatitis' in general as he explained my liver was slightly enlarged/inflamed. but they didn't notice it until they'd had a couple days to look at my abdominal MRI's.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2014, 04:55:18 AM »
Its some strong shit all i can say, im running it with ace,mast and npp. Got some halo to throw in ina couple weeks as only got  like 18days of mt left.

DAMN nOW THAT'S HARSH!I would use cabaser after that!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2014, 05:19:09 PM »
ESFitness for real, you're the walking lab LOL