Author Topic: Forgot how douchey gyms can be  (Read 8691 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Forgot how douchey gyms can be
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2014, 03:12:17 PM »
you dont even have any of those in the first place

for that you go thru life wishing misfortune on others

lol

TEAM HEATH!

Interesting, you think to know things about my personal life.
Well whatever, keep guessing, keep Gucci diva's ass kissing if that makes you feel good.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2014, 03:13:21 PM »
Interesting, you think to know things about my personal life.
Well whatever, keep guessing, keep Gucci diva's ass kissing if that makes you feel good.
it's very obvious

:)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2014, 01:39:27 AM »
Modern gyms are fucking horrible. Biggest douche-bags alive are all around those places.

Love my garage gym. Only 1 big douche there (me). Trainer tinks perma-bulkers have home gyms?
No, just serious lifters who love to train, and dont need strange mofo's around them. Go kill yourself ya douche...

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2014, 02:06:03 AM »
Were the fitness chicks hot?

Isn't that all that matter?   ;D ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2014, 02:53:15 AM »
it's very obvious

:)

You're clueless, but that's ok

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2014, 02:57:30 AM »
Yo cyp, do you think "weaktwat" records the amount of penis' puffed in groups of 12?

To be honest, he seems like the kind of 'guy' who sets a wedding date for 3 days time and gives out invites in Compton to random blacks saying "Your cock is cordially invited to the wedding of Seekscock and Cock itself, please RSVP by sending a picture of your 'guest' to mandingolover@hotmales.com. Venue - My Colon, Time - open all hours."

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2014, 03:13:41 AM »
this is sort of like my gym

everybody covered in delt acne, openly talking about their sick cycles and side effects

it weirds me out when these dudes bring their woman to follow them around and no shame in talking all this drug talk in front of her

ITS COOL TO BRING YOUR BROAD ONCE IN AWHILE BUT THIS FUCKING LOSER BODYBUILDER AT MY GYM HAS SOME FAT BROAD WITH HIM AND SHES ALWAYS FEELING HIS ARMS AFTER EVERY SET,HE LOOKS AROUND TO MAKE SURE WE ALL SEE IT. IM GONNA GO UP TO HIM THIS WEEK AND LAY MY BALLS ON HIS FOREHEAD WHILE HES BENCHING AND TELL HIM SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SMELL MY TESTICLES
R

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2014, 07:09:40 PM »
Boyfriend thrusting too hard?

You bet!  No homo

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2014, 07:31:26 PM »
Last week I switched to morning workouts... I get there as soon as the place opens, 5:30 AM.

The place is packed with geriatrics, staggering making hopeless attempts at 1/4 crunches on the bosu ball or some shit.  It's depressing, to say the least.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2014, 09:47:30 PM »
I have 4 gym memberships - world gym/ la fitness/ goodlife and local 24hr card swipe access gym.

the local gym is my favourite. it's not fancy. it's small. maybe 3000sq ft. got everything I need. most times I'm the only person in there which is why it's my favourite. suits my style of training to a T.
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2014, 04:14:27 AM »
I have 4 gym memberships - world gym/ la fitness/ goodlife and local 24hr card swipe access gym.

the local gym is my favourite. it's not fancy. it's small. maybe 3000sq ft. got everything I need. most times I'm the only person in there which is why it's my favourite. suits my style of training to a T.
epic

it must be good to frequent different gyms, to keep the buddybuddy people at bay