Author Topic: Forgot how douchey gyms can be  (Read 8692 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Forgot how douchey gyms can be
« on: November 05, 2014, 03:26:21 PM »
After years of the big corporate gyms, and seeing a few big roid dudes here n there...i almost forgot about the hardcore gym and the hardcore gym patron. I was in Tampa last week, at the Powerhouse downtown. Lots of delt injection bruises in plain site, delusional fitness chicks wearing the smallest clothes they can find. Milk jugs everywhere, slin guts like no tomorrow. Baseball hats on every man there. I was actually a little intimidated, not gonna lie. Its like another world in those places, were people live and die by their physique. At these levels, it must be all consuming mentally and physically. I saw that "natural guy" John Hansen there as well

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Forgot how douchey gyms can be
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 03:27:14 PM »
After years of the big corporate gyms, and seeing a few big roid dudes here n there...i almost forgot about the hardcore gym and the hardcore gym patron. I was in Tampa last week, at the Powerhouse downtown. Lots of delt injection bruises in plain site, delusional fitness chicks wearing the smallest clothes they can find. Milk jugs everywhere, slin guts like no tomorrow. Baseball hats on every man there. I was actually a little intimidated, not gonna lie. Its like another world in those places, were people live and die by their physique. At these levels, it must be all consuming mentally and physically. I saw that "natural guy" John Hansen there as well

:D
Tilted with flat bills at every feasible angle?

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 03:37:55 PM »

This is what happens when a planet fitness pussy trained twink walks into a real gym, I feel sorry for you just walk over to the squat bar and slowly squat the bar so you can know what it feels like to lift real weights, over time as you add weights to the bar we might be able to make a man out of you so dont give up.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 04:17:29 PM »
Hell yeah, I wish we had a hard core gym like that out here.... Not in Phoenix, just corporate bullshit

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 04:19:50 PM »

bodybuilding is a disgusting sickness, filled with egotistical, selfish, scared, intimidated men and women.
X

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2014, 04:43:12 PM »
bodybuilding is a disgusting sickness, filled with egotistical, selfish, scared, intimidated men and women.

If you were to come over to my gym and say that shit you would get knock the fuck out.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 04:44:37 PM »
Im kinda new here, but is Trainer trying to troll? His posts are never even funny. Maybe im missing something but I dunno

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 04:47:12 PM »

Were the fitness chicks hot?

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 04:48:31 PM »
If you were to come over to my gym and say that shit you would get knock the fuck out.

AMEN

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2014, 04:49:48 PM »
Im kinda new here, but is Trainer trying to troll? His posts are never even funny. Maybe im missing something but I dunno

Keep steppin fag

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 04:52:51 PM »

Another Josh Retardahaluk or Uncle Joon gimmick.

Fuck you cock sniffer.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2014, 04:52:58 PM »

Whatever you say, loser.

Still have not posted the pics you were supposed to post numerous times before.

Loser.
X

the trainer

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2014, 04:54:37 PM »
Whatever you say, loser.

Still have not posted the pics you were supposed to post numerous times before.

Loser.

December you will see my pictures at 280 pounds, right I am just resting my back and getting ready to resume hardcore training next week.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2014, 04:57:08 PM »
December you will see my pictures at 280 pounds, right I am just resting my back and getting ready to resume hardcore training next week.

have your recent back injuries effected your role as a bottom at all?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2014, 04:59:51 PM »

calm down Gloria.

'hardcore bbers' are an insecure laughingstock that are only accepted within the small circles of their cult, by other insecure like minded simpletons.

ps and nobody is knocking anyone 'the fuck out'. most of them started training to make up for being dorks and pansies in the first place.
b

the trainer

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2014, 05:03:14 PM »
calm down Gloria.

'hardcore bbers' are an insecure laughingstock that are only accepted within the small circles of their cult, by other insecure like minded simpletons.

ps and nobody is knocking anyone 'the fuck out'. most of them started training to make up for being dorks and pansies in the first place.

So a person who is serious about looking buff is insecure so I guess all the fat fucks walking around are the secure ones, your logic is very flawed.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2014, 05:03:35 PM »
Gyms definitely bring out the weirdos. Today I had to go at the dreaded busy time at 6. One crazy bitch was dancing in between sets. Then off in the corner the brothers were acting loud, throwing weights around, and yelling at every girl that walks by. Then the Mexicans were benching in the jeans and boots. The older divorced guys are pretendign their strongmen. The divorced women are trying to act like there still in their 20's. Some other dickhead was shadow boxing. Its a fucking show.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 05:06:18 PM »

youve said this a lot, loser. fuck off.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 05:08:58 PM »

You can replace 'bodybuilding' also by 'the corporate world', 'the fashion world', 'the media world', 'the showbiz world' and the list goes on...
Hate the players, not the game ;)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2014, 05:09:24 PM »

The only way this shitty schtick continues to be allowed on here is that "the trainer" is a mod.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2014, 05:13:23 PM »
You just basically described every episode of Sons of Anarchy.

Never seen it. sounds like an awful show.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2014, 05:27:18 PM »
You can replace 'bodybuilding' also by 'the corporate world', 'the fashion world', 'the media world', 'the showbiz world' and the list goes on...
Hate the players, not the game ;)

lol, denial is a long, dangerous road.  ;) ;)
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 05:33:32 PM »
lol, denial is a long, dangerous road.  ;) ;)

I'm def an egoistic person and I believe that this mindset is required.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2014, 05:40:32 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2014, 05:46:37 PM »
So a person who is serious about looking buff is insecure so I guess all the fat fucks walking around are the secure ones, your logic is very flawed.

no don't put words in my mouth. I respect the shit out of anyone male or female who trains their asses off.

I'm talking abt the 6g a week bloated retard who's whole identity is what comes in a syringe.

b