Author Topic: adonis take a break from posting and i will the same  (Read 6582 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: adonis take a break from posting and i will the same
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2014, 09:29:24 AM »
The most "smart" and conscious people I meet is the one that cruise the internet on their free time! Forum is a nice platform to listen to other peoples thoughts and ideas, u meet the whole world in one place. People that u probably should not meet IRL bcz they are to different. Another thing thats great about forum is that people dont hide lies, they say whats on their minde, IRL people just got diplomate and boring. Dosent lead to anything but how are u, weather is nice...

U can have yourfriends, but friends are friends and they pretty much cocksucking each other bcz if they havent been dping it they wouldent be friends. U can have a friend that question u one two three four times, but then u cant stand it and quit the relation. Peole only meet up with person who have almost the same toughts and filosofy in life. At work u meet randomly people, but u dont talk to the ones u dont like. Discussion boards are great for further devolopment in brain.

Science books movies work, travel, even sitting on a chair and look at a white wall, everything u do give u experience and wider range of seeing things from different angels in life. Can anyone say they are the same person they where 5 years ago. My inner evolution expan every day...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2014, 09:35:06 AM »
The time we enjoy wasting is not wasted time.     
a

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2014, 09:46:54 AM »
Ah yes....TIME

the trainer

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2014, 09:47:33 AM »
Why do people think that we are wasting time posting on getbig I am actually working and making money while posting here.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2014, 09:54:05 AM »
One of you atleast have good posts the other one should quit and continue to study electronics

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2014, 02:51:55 AM »

Snickers ( I still call it Marathon).

This and Jolly Ranchers