Author Topic: Obama Disses Michael Jordan after his Golf Comments  (Read 918 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Obama Disses Michael Jordan after his Golf Comments
« on: November 06, 2014, 04:49:14 AM »
 :D

President Barack Obama is lashing back at Michael Jordan -- telling His Airness to stop focusing on golf ... and FIX YOUR CRAPPY NBA FRANCHISE!!

Obama was talking with Wisconsin radio station WJMR -- when he was asked about the shots MJ took during an interview with Ahmad Rashad ... when he called B.O. a "shitty golfer."

"Mike and I, we know each other, but I've never played golf with him," Obama said ... "Michael wasn't very well informed about this. I think he might've just been trying to give Ahmad an extra ratings boost on his show."

Better trash talk ...

Obama
    MJ

Obama continued, "But there is no doubt that Michael is a better golfer than I am. Of course if I was playing twice a day for the last 15 years, then that might not be the case."

"He might want to spend more time thinking about the Bobcats ... or the Hornets."

FYI -- MJ's Hornets are 1-3.

Your move, MJ.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/05/president-obama-fires-back-at-michael-jordan-golf/#ixzz3IIAxTRKN
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Obama Disses Michael Jordan after his Golf Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 04:52:12 AM »
Obama is clearly in the "Fuck Everyone" stage.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 04:55:41 AM »
1-3 is a better record than Obama's...he should probably just STFU.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 05:58:12 AM »
How obama focus on his shitty presidency?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 07:08:02 AM »
'

THIS!  We see an obvious distaction here. 

Hannity will be ranting about this "beef" while obama's team spends today getting amnesty exec order ready (before RINOs can do it).   

Rush will be screaming about this latest black-on-black drama while fences are taken down in TX.   

Mark levin will be berating the next "golf summit" while 9 million green cards are printed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 06:18:05 PM »
THIS!  We see an obvious distaction here. 

Hannity will be ranting about this "beef" while obama's team spends today getting amnesty exec order ready (before RINOs can do it).   

Rush will be screaming about this latest black-on-black drama while fences are taken down in TX.   

Mark levin will be berating the next "golf summit" while 9 million green cards are printed.

THIS!   We knew this shit was coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSH told us that 9 million green cards were printed, he told us weeks ago. 

RUSH WAS RIGHT!   RINOS/LIBS, please get heads out of your asses and stop supporting this amnesty crap.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 06:23:13 PM »

I thought economy was important for you repub.

Have you gone hippie on us?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2014, 07:51:39 PM »
:D

President Barack Obama is lashing back at Michael Jordan -- telling His Airness to stop focusing on golf ... and FIX YOUR CRAPPY NBA FRANCHISE!!

Obama was talking with Wisconsin radio station WJMR -- when he was asked about the shots MJ took during an interview with Ahmad Rashad ... when he called B.O. a "shitty golfer."

"Mike and I, we know each other, but I've never played golf with him," Obama said ... "Michael wasn't very well informed about this. I think he might've just been trying to give Ahmad an extra ratings boost on his show."

Better trash talk ...

Obama
    MJ

Obama continued, "But there is no doubt that Michael is a better golfer than I am. Of course if I was playing twice a day for the last 15 years, then that might not be the case."

"He might want to spend more time thinking about the Bobcats ... or the Hornets."

FYI -- MJ's Hornets are 1-3.

Your move, MJ.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/05/president-obama-fires-back-at-michael-jordan-golf/#ixzz3IIAxTRKN

Obama runs the country far worse than Jordan could ever run his team.  Jordan for the win.