Author Topic: NEW Edgy Cutting Edge Workout Guy!!!  (Read 2063 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
NEW Edgy Cutting Edge Workout Guy!!!
« on: November 06, 2014, 07:38:21 AM »
Anyone have this guy at their gym?

Wears some blatantly ridiculous outfit...maybe consisting of neon, a mouth piece, and hood...tights for safe measure.
Hops on machines that have no relation to each other.
Proceeds to use each machine incorrectly, but is convinced he's hitting muscles in a superior way...(instead of using the chest machine for a press, he'll pull on it from an odd angle thinking...this is the secret to a small back)
The nail in the coffin...not once do any of these guys look like anything.

Why the delusion?  I managed to make solid gains through the year doing basic movements.  Imagine that...haah
The same guy goes out and buys the P90X system, when his training regime has gotten stale and he wants to "shock" the body...another delusion.
N

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: NEW Edgy Cutting Edge Workout Guy!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 07:42:21 AM »
every gym has them, one guy came in  wearing one of those old spacesuit, rubber sweat suits  and starts dancing around the whole gym . i think he might have been trying to do karate moves but it was more like some strange dance.... you had to be there to fully appreciate the absurdity of it all. ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 07:44:34 AM »
Some queef in my gym rolls in every day with his laptop and sets up shop in the corner with P90x, would love to smash him in the mouth.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 07:55:42 AM »
So glad I train alone at home, there's only one stupid cunt there and she's usually shopping online or something.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 08:27:01 AM »
There's this big muscle freak at my gym.  Wears his undies, tank top and no shoes.  Wait, that's me because I workout in my garage gym.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 08:50:54 AM »
Some queef in my gym rolls in every day with his laptop and sets up shop in the corner with P90x, would love to smash him in the mouth.

Yes. This seems like the kind of guy that needs a closed fist to the puss.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 08:55:04 AM »
Yes. This seems like the kind of guy that needs a closed fist to the puss.

This is the only viable solution.

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 08:59:33 AM »
Lots of antisocial delusional permabulkers on getbig lifting in their house and looking in the mirror thinking they look good when the reality is they look like shit.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2014, 09:10:05 AM »
Lots of antisocial delusional permabulkers on getbig lifting in their house and looking in the mirror thinking they look good when the reality is they look like shit.

Me lifting in my house, is better than you shirtlifting in public toilets for sex with men.

Deadlifted

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2014, 09:23:31 AM »
I saw a dude at my gym wear a polo shirt and slacks. He had massive arms (which were constricted by the small polo shirt), but literally was tiny everywhere else, like no shoulders, back, traps, etc. It was by far the strangest thing I've seen at my gym.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2014, 09:56:44 AM »
That kid in Cyp's avatar cracks me up everytime I see him...the devil himself  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2014, 09:59:02 AM »
I post on getbig to know I'm not alone in the scary world of gym delusionites.  Thanks all.

I should try working out at home.  Nothing like being the best around.
N

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2014, 10:16:38 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2014, 10:22:31 AM »

Hey! Try mouthing off that to my face next time you see me with my laptop . It might earn you a 3 night stay at the hospital down the street courtesy of a scissor kick to the cranium.

the trainer

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2014, 10:38:20 AM »
Hey! Try mouthing off that to my face next time you see me with my laptop . It might earn you a 3 night stay at the hospital down the street courtesy of a scissor kick to the cranium.

I dont think its going to be possible for anybody to see you with your laptop since you never leave the basement.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2014, 10:52:40 AM »
Haha, internet threats.  Gayer than Liberace.
N

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2014, 02:39:20 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect when it comes to my P90X DVDs

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2014, 02:40:06 PM »
Haha, internet threats.  Gayer than Liberace.

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2014, 02:58:15 PM »
could be the no one training system

dont knock it without trying first