Author Topic: Legal script  (Read 32063 times)

Sommy

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
Legal script
« on: November 06, 2014, 08:15:38 PM »
So how does one go about getting a legal script?  We have a few low T and anti-aging places around and I'm nearly 40, so I do fit the customer profile to some extent.  What do I say when I go in so I get something for lean muscle growth?  I would hate to go throughout the dr. Visit and them give me something that has no muscle building qualities.

Are there certain symptoms that one should mention?  I do feel quite a bit more tired these days, but last time I checked my test levels were fine with my GP.

whitewidow

Re: Legal script
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 04:40:02 AM »
So how does one go about getting a legal script?  We have a few low T and anti-aging places around and I'm nearly 40, so I do fit the customer profile to some extent.  What do I say when I go in so I get something for lean muscle growth?  I would hate to go throughout the dr. Visit and them give me something that has no muscle building qualities.

Are there certain symptoms that one should mention?  I do feel quite a bit more tired these days, but last time I checked my test levels were fine with my GP.

I am a TRT patient. I just get Test cyp from my regular medical practitioner. he specializes in Internal medicine those are the good doctors because they don't deal with kids they specialize in adults. Honestly i got somewhat lucky i did have to do the blodwork to see I had low testosterone and qualified but they hate giving people the injectable testosterone so in that sense i got lucky this doctor didn;t mind giving me the choice of androgel or injectable Test cyp so of course I picked the injectable but the thing is they barely prescibe you shit! My 10ml vial is a 3month supply! the directions say take 1 ml shot every 10-14 days.

I wasn't sure my doctor would prescribe me anything at first because they tried to sy my natural Test levels were not low but i showed them research showing them for a 32 year old they were very low . I did call some rejuvenation clinics and #1 they are super expensive! #2 they only prescribed gels and creams or they had this weird testosreone pellet they use not sure exactly how it works but it sounded very odd! they implant it i believe and they can control how much gets released some how. I thought it sounded way too futuristic and expensive.

Anybody on here get the Test pellets implant therapy? I would like to know somebody who has actually tried this method. of course the injections are going to work the best but I already am almost out and it's been a month since i picked up my 10ml vial of watson test cyp so if your used to running 500-1,000mg of Test TRT won't cutt it. It's nice getting some pharmacy gear for cheap but you will still have to buy more Test and other anabolics anyway. I'll stay on it because i like that watson test cyp I got it's very potent stuff compared to what's on the UGl scene at least you know for sure it's 200mg of test cyp per ml and it's painless and cheap with insurance.

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 02:33:46 PM »
The test pellets are retarded. Went to a doc once who would ONLY prescribe pellets, nothing else. They get to charge a nice fee to your insurance company because it's a surgery each time they're implanted. Cons: surgery(risk of infection), impossible to titrate levels once they're in, probably super expensive and it'll hurt like a bitch afterwards I'm sure with potential lumps in your skin. Fuck that!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 04:34:12 PM »
Looks like smooth sailing in Florida. 

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 07:34:43 AM »
Looks like smooth sailing in Florida. 

damn I wonder how much dave paid for that visit and the drugs? My doctor gives me the same amount dave was getting before he went to this place just 200mg every 2 weeks now he's getting 400mg a week. I do use 400-500mg a week but i have to buy some UGl gear to make up for what i don;t get prescribed not a big deal I just wish doctors knew more about AAS and one shot of Test cyp dosn't last 2 weeks.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 01:44:52 PM »
You can get almost anything like TRT or pills in florida....Wasn't it at one point the pill Mecca because they handed out xannies and OxyContin like candy and there were multiple raids on pill mills like that but they couldn't stop it because there was on on literally every corner....Same with these places there have been a shitload of DEA busts in these places for the doctors practically handing out steroids to patients. Very easy to get down there especially south Florida

Complex Carbs

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 03:33:26 AM »

Do you still get your period?

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 06:14:04 AM »
You can get almost anything like TRT or pills in florida....Wasn't it at one point the pill Mecca because they handed out xannies and OxyContin like candy and there were multiple raids on pill mills like that but they couldn't stop it because there was on on literally every corner....Same with these places there have been a shitload of DEA busts in these places for the doctors practically handing out steroids to patients. Very easy to get down there especially south Florida

Not anymore with the oxys and xanax all those places ran to georgia! Now it's super hard to even have a pharmacy fill a prescription for more then 120x oxycodone and 120 xanax. I know a guy who lived in south Florida where they had 100 pill mills and after all the busts and the 2 vangaurd live TV episodes he couldnt even find a pharmacy that would fill his small script. It might have calmed down a little bit but in Broward county shit got real hot and all those clinics ran up to georgia and opened shop.