Author Topic: Doesn't it feel great to quit your shit job  (Read 5633 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Doesn't it feel great to quit your shit job
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2014, 03:39:10 AM »
u should be a male stripper man,u know how much money those dudes rake in?alot bro,heres the plan,do the stripping at night and go to school for a trade and workout during the day,u r a musculer guy and not a bad looking guy either so id give it a shot man,no joke
dignity is more important than money

especially with the economic crisis and general currency melt downs that are upon us

government is gonna seize all the money and resistance will be met with execution camps

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2014, 03:53:17 AM »
government is gonna seize all the money and resistance will be met with execution camps

Haha! I have more firepower than the 3 local police departments combined. If they need to take me out, it'll be like a true getbigger: via an airstrike!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2014, 04:00:11 AM »

The following suggests dignity is not high on your list:

the whole time she moan "im doing this for you because i love u"

the whole time dianabol was crying in his car seat, she was rocking his seat also while getting fucked and moaning phrases of affection
Y

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2014, 04:18:39 AM »
Some time ago, I had a boss who seemed reasonable enough.  We had weekly meetings and everything was perfect… until it wasn’t.  I saw her do several things that were ethically questionable and one was downright contrary to institutional policy.  A time came when several staff complained to me about something she was doing, but they were afraid of raising it with her directly for fear of retaliation.  I wasn’t afraid, so I told her about it in our next weekly meeting.  That did not go well.  She copped a defensive attitude and started to find fault with everything I did… she sent me snarky notes about my shortcomings… and our weekly meetings came to an abrupt end.  After that, virtually all of our communications took place via email.

Eventually, the time for evaluations came, and she paid me back in spades writing lots of nasty comments about me and how incompetent I was.  Typically, these evaluation forms have a space for the employee to comment or attach a separate sheet. I attached a separate sheet and explicitly spelled out that I believed the present evaluation was her attempt to retaliate against me for calling her out during that last weekly meeting.  I included dates and lots of quotes of her previously praising me via email.  This seemed to piss her off even more and she became downright evil to me (and others).

What Dr. Evil didn’t know was that her own Boss had privately approached me and asked me to “evaluate” Dr. Evil since I was the chief deputy who saw and worked with her every day and Dr. Boss only saw her periodically.  When he asked me to do this, I asked Dr. Boss if my written comments about Dr. Evil would be confidential.  He said “no, she could eventually see it one day.”  So I thanked him for the opportunity but declined to participate.  A few days later, Dr. Boss came to me again and said, “ok, your comments will be confidential.”  
“Are you sure?” I asked.
“Yes, I give you my word that she will never see your comments or know that any feedback about her came from you.”
“Ok,” I said.  And I proceeded to evaluate Dr. Evil.  I paid her back with lots of specific examples of her unethical behavior, staff complaints, and wasted money.  Immediately after that evaluation, Dr. Evil was placed on probation… at the end of the year she was fired.

For the remainder of that year Dr. Evil was still evil to me, but I freely ignored her, because after her evaluation, Dr, Boss told me that I no longer worked for her—I worked for him and that I should just do my job and not pay any attention to her because her days were numbered.  Of course Dr. Evil didn’t know about any of this.  She just kept getting madder and madder when I would ignore her.  During her last week on the job she came to my office to harass me about something.  As she was talking I cut her off, “…you still don’t get it do you?”
“What are you talking about?”
Calmly conscious of the power I exercised I smiled and said, “Evaluation is a two way street, Doc.”
“What is that supposed to mean?”
“Hmm.  You’ll figure it out… or maybe you won’t. In any case, this conversation is over.  Please close my door on your way out.”  I swiveled around in my chair turning my back to her and went back to work.

what I learned from this thread is not to mess with baygbm !

;D

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2014, 04:45:38 AM »
I used to get a new job and work until the morning break, or sometimes until lunchtime and if I didn't like it, walk out to my car and drive off, never call or anything. I did this lots of times. One job I had at Acme Markets, I really hated. I stuck it out for a year, took my weeks paid vacation, was driving back to work on Mon. morning thinking about how much I hated the place, about halfway there I turned around and went home. Never called or anything.
I figured out one time how many jobs I've had, 125-130.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2014, 04:48:57 AM »
I used to get a new job and work until the morning break, or sometimes until lunchtime and if I didn't like it, walk out to my car and drive off, never call or anything. I did this lots of times. One job I had at Acme Markets, I really hated. I stuck it out for a year, took my weeks paid vacation, was driving back to work on Mon. morning thinking about how much I hated the place, about halfway there I turned around and went home. Never called or anything.

You sound like quite the economic champion 'nogoals'.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2014, 08:25:49 AM »
I bet getbiggers have some good stories about quitting their shit jobs. It's such a great feeling.

better yet, if you quit a shitty job, it would feel even better for your former boss/co-worker to know you're doing 5 times better somewhere else.....the worst thing in the workplace is complacency and people who think they cannot do better somewhere else......if you're disgruntled at your current job, go out and find another one and stop being miserable

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2014, 08:26:58 AM »
being unemployed is the greatest

sleep late every day

never tired

and when the rent is due and other bills start coming in, it makes you sleepless.. ;D

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2014, 08:31:33 AM »
It supprice me how much cock working people can take. Sometimes they are on their fucking bare knee crawling, but they stil get up and go there. Strong moffoes, or stupid, I dont know!  Mo-fri year out year in. Lyckily most people are afraid and shut their mouth otherwise the society collaps!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2014, 08:34:32 AM »
It supprice me how much cock working people can take. Sometimes they are on their fucking bare knee crawling, but they stil get up and go there. Strong moffoes, or stupid, I dont know!  Mo-fri year out year in. Lyckily most people are afraid and shut their mouth otherwise the society collaps!

Using Google translate to go to Swedish and then back to English...

It supprice me how much dick -working people can take. Sometimes they are on their fucking knees crawling naked , but the style get up and go there . Strong moffoes , or stupid, I do not know! Mo - Fri year in year out. Lyckily most people are afraid and shut your mouth or else society collapse!

It's improved!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2014, 08:45:25 AM »
The following suggests dignity is not high on your list:

how so?

enjoying sex with love of your tue love baby mama by the side of the road

how is that not dignified  ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2014, 08:46:19 AM »
Haha! I have more firepower than the 3 local police departments combined. If they need to take me out, it'll be like a true getbigger: via an airstrike!
they will take it from your bank directly

and then they will change the notes so all your stacks of cash will be useless

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2014, 08:47:27 AM »
they will take it from your bank directly

and then they will change the notes so all your stacks of cash will be useless

I don't keep everything in the bank, nor in worthless fiat currency.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2014, 08:51:51 AM »
I don't keep everything in the bank, nor in worthless fiat currency.
do you literally have gold bars at home? how does that work

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2014, 08:55:39 AM »
Using Google translate to go to Swedish and then back to English...

It's improved!

Wow, my spelling really suck! Ill shape up :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2014, 08:57:35 AM »
remember when i went 2 days to a job and never returned getbig?

few month ago

i certtainly dont regret

office was fucking shit and they were very backwards with technology, actually had an entire room full of paper filing

smh

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2014, 09:00:11 AM »
remember when i went 2 days to a job and never returned getbig?

few month ago

i certtainly dont regret

office was fucking shit and they were very backwards with technology, actually had an entire room full of paper filing

smh

I remember that.

Brings up another point, which is more satisfying; walking out and never return with no notice, or give two weeks notice and enjoy being a dick to people/not giving a shit about anything.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2014, 09:01:10 AM »
do you literally have gold bars at home? how does that work

One ton safe, lag-bolted into the concrete. Something like that.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2014, 09:02:30 AM »
I remember that.

Brings up another point, which is more satisfying; walking out and never return with no notice, or give two weeks notice and enjoy being a dick to people/not giving a shit about anything.
i broke my sim card so they couldnt even call me

lol

they sent me a couple of letters the mail man asked me to sign

i told the mail man no thanks u can keep it

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2014, 09:02:56 AM »
I had a job once towards the end I hated it so much everyday I would think about getting off the next freeway exit and going back home. No call in, no nothing. Eventually I gave 2 week notice and left. Felt great.

MikMaq

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2014, 09:03:59 AM »
I do in fact love working, however there is a time when the job usually don't work out.

Had a psychopath boss at my last job. Dude was truly fascinating to work with. He taught me alot about how to get along being a fucking wierdo in the work place. Anyways after a while his scheming and anti social desires started to get inexcusable. At the end, he tried to get me to charge our main client for my hours, while I was off site working side jobs. At that point I said fuck this and walked out the door.

It was the second best decision I ever made, the first was working with him in the first place.

I learned alot this year, in you want a summary of how it went watch Nightcrawler(that movie was so fucking real to me)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2014, 11:53:38 AM »

no my buddy who was managing that night that gave me the keys to the office.

Wasn't he the owner?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2014, 12:04:55 PM »
The only job I was fired from was the Greenville County Detention Center.  Me and another officer got into a ballistic argument over an inmate takedown.  Next day, the captain calls me and him in and said that the Greenville County Council elected to terminate our employment due to the situation. 

Didn't bother me one bit because I turned in my badge and equipment at 12 and was back at American Security by 2pm.....shit just happens sometimes.
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2014, 12:39:21 PM »

especially with the economic crisis and general currency melt downs that are upon us

What economic shit & who is us  ???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2014, 01:01:49 PM »

lol...Great stuff...