Author Topic: first injection  (Read 2646 times)

axle419

• Getbig II
  • Pain is weakness leaving the body
first injection
« on: February 17, 2006, 12:18:59 AM »
so, yesterday i did my first injection of test. I injected into my glute and was very surprised at how little it hurt. I was feeling pretty confident with my injection. All yesterday it felt fine, but then today it gradually got more sore throughout the day. Granted today i sat in a classroom for 10 hours and rarely got up, but now it is pretty damn sore. It is sore to touch and when i get up and move. I just took a bath and massaged it out and its feeling much better, but i noticed when massging it out there was a bit of a hard spot in the muscle at injection spot. Is this normal or is it an abscess? Please help me out here.

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
Re: first injection
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 02:27:51 AM »
It's par for the course my friend!  With some injections you will feel nothing afterwards, some will leave you a little sore afterwards, while others will leave you feeling like you've been hit by a truck. 

axle419

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 05:29:31 AM »
also, this morning i noticed i slight purplish/bruising around injection site.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 06:32:13 AM »
The only shot in the glute I've ever had was demoral, a pain killer, so I am no source for steroids.  However I had this happen to me, suprisingly sore the next day and a half, as well as bruising around the injection site.  I dont recall any "hard spot" though, I believe thats one description of an abscess.  Are you sure your shit was legit?  Was your needle unused and clean, as well as the injection area?  Were your hands steady during injection, or could you maybe have damaged muscle tissue with shakiness?  Good luck.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 06:59:12 AM »
The only shot in the glute I've ever had was demoral, a pain killer, so I am no source for steroids.  However I had this happen to me, suprisingly sore the next day and a half, as well as bruising around the injection site.  I dont recall any "hard spot" though, I believe thats one description of an abscess.  Are you sure your shit was legit?  Was your needle unused and clean, as well as the injection area?  Were your hands steady during injection, or could you maybe have damaged muscle tissue with shakiness?  Good luck.

^A case of the shakes will lead to an unsteady stick everytime.

The key it to stay still, go balls deep and keep steady pressure all the way through completion of the shot.

Of course you need to sanitize the area before sticking, which could be alleviated by showering first. 

Moving the needle around while it's inside the muscle tissue is a surefire way to get brusing and excessive scar tissue buildup.

Don't do it.

Go strong and deep or don't go at all.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

axle419

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 09:23:40 AM »
i did go deep, and i took a 4 hour nap woke up and damn near all the pain was gone. So, im good to go.  I was probably irritated because i was a bit shakey my first time.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 09:31:55 AM »
i did go deep, and i took a 4 hour nap woke up and damn near all the pain was gone. So, im good to go.  I was probably irritated because i was a bit shakey my first time.
Congratulations, good luck and keep the bored posted on your experience.  I am slowly educating myself on the use of aas in order to plan my first cycle.  I for one would be interested in a play by play of your strength, size and side effects of this first cycle, if you wouldnt mind.

axle419

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 10:02:41 AM »
will do, i'll make another thread on monday and post weekly

axle419

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 10:55:40 PM »
ok, i took a look at the site after class again tonight and the purple bruise is still there with red irritation around it. I is much much less sore but is still fairly sore. The muscle where i injected feels really hard. Should i be worried and how long should i wait to bew really concerned

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2006, 02:58:27 AM »
ok, i took a look at the site after class again tonight and the purple bruise is still there with red irritation around it. I is much much less sore but is still fairly sore. The muscle where i injected feels really hard. Should i be worried and how long should i wait to bew really concerned

don't sweat it!  THe bruising may take a week or so to go away and the soreness will last 2-4 days.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2006, 03:23:02 AM »
don't sweat it!  THe bruising may take a week or so to go away and the soreness will last 2-4 days.

^Exactly.

Don't sweat the inflammation.......if it starts swelling up the size of a baseball then you need to start having some reservations.

It sounds minor to me.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

axle419

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2006, 01:37:59 AM »
thanks guys