Author Topic: shades of the wrestler....  (Read 20815 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
shades of the wrestler....
« on: November 08, 2014, 12:21:50 PM »
 ;D
F

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: shades of the wrestler....
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 01:15:16 PM »
Which one?

Kurt still has a solid contract.
Rick always looks expectedly older, but totally happy and healthy.

I'm leaning towards Scotty, who is declining physique-wise, and still living/breathing his gimmick.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 01:35:29 PM »
Agree...
His body is all broken down...
His all tattoos now and the GH is not responding well due to his age...

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 01:36:19 PM »
I heard rick is now a teacher and a city council member...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 03:01:09 PM »
Which one?

Kurt still has a solid contract.
Rick always looks expectedly older, but totally happy and healthy.

I'm leaning towards Scotty, who is declining physique-wise, and still living/breathing his gimmick.
bingo 8) 8) 8) 8)
F

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 03:07:26 PM »
bingo 8) 8) 8) 8)

Is that actually a cephalic vein he has tattooed on his right bicep?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 03:39:20 PM »

Is that actually a cephalic vein he has tattooed on his right bicep?
yup... pic of dave hawk and kurt angle from a couple yrs ago at a contest expo at atlantic city...
F

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2014, 05:46:24 PM »
;D

I guess no one told Angle that Afflication shirts are not hip anymore.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2014, 04:42:46 AM »
I heard rick is now a teacher and a city council member...

That's great!

I give the man well-deserved credit. It's refreshing, albeit rare, to see things turn out this way for many guys in the business. Most hang on in wrestling as long as they can, and once that's done, they flounder doing meek jobs because they have no other skills, and/or they didn't save or invest any money, so they need that meager work.

Rick had a profitable and fun past along with a solid current career(s), which should equate to a strong future for him!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2014, 04:50:02 AM »
I'll tell you who really impresses the hell out of me - and you guys can laugh if you want - but, Master P!!

I'm not a fan of his work; I don't even like rap. The point is the man did some TRULY AMAING things with his money. Instead of blowing through his earnings, he invested the money he made from one career into building about a dozen different businesses, including clothing lines, real estate, a management firm, a gas station, multiple fast food franchises, a toy company, a television network, etc.

The man IS success!!!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2014, 06:58:18 AM »
Monty - I see your Master P and raise you a Shaq

In 2012, The O'Neal Group partnered with Boraie Development, with financing from Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group and other community investors, to purchase and renovate a movie theater in Shaq's hometown of Newark. The old theater was crumbling and in desperate need of repair. The re-opening of the CityPlex 12 introduced the massive renovations, totaling nearly $7 million, which included 12 brand new screens, digital projection, 3D capability, and stadium seating. The special 300-seat auditorium, called Shaq-DX, has a 47-foot screen, surround sound, and leather seating.

Shaq was also a pre-IPO investor in Google and can boast about being Twitter's very first verified account. It is obvious that he has a great eye for opportunity and doesn't hesitate to invest when he sees potential in a business. He has stakes in Muscle Milk and Vitamin Water, as well as the social media start-up, Tout, which was the platform he used to announce his NBA retirement. He owns 55 Five Guys restaurants, and multiple car washes and fitness centers. He is also the spokesperson for Dove Men, and recently became an investor in The Original SoupMan, a national food truck brand.

This past March, Shaq was asked to speak about entrepreneurship at South by Southwest in Austin, Texas. He told the crowd of 500, "I look for big dreamers, people like me." When seeking companies to invest in, he's interested in those that "help people, inspire people and change the world".

As shocking as it sounds, according to a recent Sports Illustrated report 60% of all NBA players are broke within just five years of retiring. Judging by the business empire that Shaq has managed to build off the court, I think it's safe to say he wont be part of that 60% any time soon. All NBA players, young and old, should pay attention to how Shaquille O'Neal used his on court success to transform himself from a professional athlete to a well diversified business tycoon. A tycoon who is on pace to be a billionaire in the next decade.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2014, 07:13:54 AM »
George Foreman, i say no more  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2014, 11:25:22 AM »

In 2012, The O'Neal Group partnered with Boraie Development, with financing from Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group and other community investors, to purchase and renovate a movie theater in Shaq's hometown of Newark. The old theater was crumbling and in desperate need of repair. The re-opening of the CityPlex 12 introduced the massive renovations, totaling nearly $7 million, which included 12 brand new screens, digital projection, 3D capability, and stadium seating. The special 300-seat auditorium, called Shaq-DX, has a 47-foot screen, surround sound, and leather seating.

Shaq was also a pre-IPO investor in Google and can boast about being Twitter's very first verified account. It is obvious that he has a great eye for opportunity and doesn't hesitate to invest when he sees potential in a business. He has stakes in Muscle Milk and Vitamin Water, as well as the social media start-up, Tout, which was the platform he used to announce his NBA retirement. He owns 55 Five Guys restaurants, and multiple car washes and fitness centers. He is also the spokesperson for Dove Men, and recently became an investor in The Original SoupMan, a national food truck brand.

This past March, Shaq was asked to speak about entrepreneurship at South by Southwest in Austin, Texas. He told the crowd of 500, "I look for big dreamers, people like me." When seeking companies to invest in, he's interested in those that "help people, inspire people and change the world".

As shocking as it sounds, according to a recent Sports Illustrated report 60% of all NBA players are broke within just five years of retiring. Judging by the business empire that Shaq has managed to build off the court, I think it's safe to say he wont be part of that 60% any time soon. All NBA players, young and old, should pay attention to how Shaquille O'Neal used his on court success to transform himself from a professional athlete to a well diversified business tycoon. A tycoon who is on pace to be a billionaire in the next decade.

Very impressive!!

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2014, 12:05:01 PM »
Epic plagiarism right there  ;D

Shaq is a beacon of inspiration for anyone, not just sports millionaires with a short career and a penchant for spending like theres no tomorrow. He managed to realise that there IS infact a tomorrow, and the day after and so on. Safe, calculated investments to secure your wealth for generations.

Annoys me when you see these washed up superstars crying that theyre broke, they will have likely blown more wealth that 5 generations of an average family could amass. Tyson, Holyfield, Pippen, hell even Flair - the list goes on and will continue to.

The worst ive heard of has nothing to do with sports but thought id mention it anyway. Patricia Kluge got 1 billion in her divorce and went bankrupt with her new husband after owing £30 million through a failed business venture & uncapped spending spree. HA HA HA!!!  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2014, 12:08:22 PM »
Epic plagiarism right there  ;D

Shaq is a beacon of inspiration for anyone, not just sports millionaires with a short career and a penchant for spending like theres no tomorrow. He managed to realise that there IS infact a tomorrow, and the day after and so on. Safe, calculated investments to secure your wealth for generations.

Annoys me when you see these washed up superstars crying that theyre broke, they will have likely blown more wealth that 5 generations of an average family could amass. Tyson, Holyfield, Pippen, hell even Flair - the list goes on and will continue to.

The worst ive heard of has nothing to do with sports but thought id mention it anyway. Patricia Kluge got 1 billion in her divorce and went bankrupt with her new husband after owing £30 million through a failed business venture & uncapped spending spree. HA HA HA!!!  ;D

Poor girl...

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2014, 12:14:18 PM »
with a wealth of negative 30 million she sure is, makes Chris Tucker look affluent

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2014, 07:30:48 AM »

Impressive, following in Magic's footsteps.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2014, 06:30:51 AM »
Anyone got a photo of Scott's tats?  I saw one a while back but the angle was bad.  Curious to see how badly he colorized his broken body.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2014, 08:07:00 AM »
funk should always be mentioned as 'legend get bigger of the yr'every yr...he is awesome on g/o.this board,history board,,,steiner'scott'in his prim awesome but if u burn the candle for decadeds you suffer the letdown,,he has huge gh hands/gut/smaller arms/torn pecs :-\

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2014, 01:10:13 PM »
;D

That's a great pic. Scotty was a phenomenal athlete in his prime. That fall away slam with him bouncing his head off the mat.....smh.....the guy was a mutant in his prime. I hope all three of these guys stay healthy and stay alive as long as possible. Love all three...great college backgrounds..not to mention an Olympic medalist athlete for Kurt and an all -American honor for Scotty in 1986 while at Michigan.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2014, 06:50:35 PM »
Agree...
His body is all broken down...
His all tattoos now and the GH is not responding well due to his age...

He's Scott Steiner) admittedly toned it down. Ever since his near death experience in Puerto Rico when he had a tear in his trachea he openly admitted he is not the same nor does he try to be what he once was. Give him a break, he's 54 FFS.