Author Topic: Am I a twink? (pictor)  (Read 5755 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Am I a twink? (pictor)
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2014, 06:54:27 AM »
twink by GB / pro standards, big compared to average. I know that feeling, before i started my current job in March i was 103KG and fairly lean. Now im around the same weight but with an extra 5 or 6" on my waist.

In 6 months, you've put 6" on your waist? Did you stop working out completely?

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2014, 07:06:08 AM »
I have, im out from 9am until 10pm and dont have the energy to go to the gym. Flame away but i genuinely dont. I maintained the same appetite which was my biggest issue, a new gym is opening in December 2 miles from my home and opens at 6am so i will be able to crack on again from then.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2014, 07:26:11 AM »
I have, im out from 9am until 10pm and dont have the energy to go to the gym. Flame away but i genuinely dont. I maintained the same appetite which was my biggest issue, a new gym is opening in December 2 miles from my home and opens at 6am so i will be able to crack on again from then.

When I realized that I didn't have time after work, I realized that the 0600 workouts were all I was going to get, so I needed to make it work. It sucks balls at first, but you get used to it fast. The only downside is that you need to be in bed at 2200 or before or it doesn't really work.

An alternative is to devote your weekends to grueling workouts and find a day or two during the week when you can commit. It sucks balls, but it can be done, if you are creative.

the trainer

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2014, 07:42:40 AM »
???

87 kg, 185cm

Can't get big working 10h days, trying to keep up with the ivy league brainiacs of my branch. Most of these genetic thinking elites have at least +20IQ on me so I have to work harder and think harder to keep the pace.

Browsing getbig and running simulations are my current two things I got going.  :-\

You are a skinny fat piece of shit you look like you have never worked out a day in your loser life, just go to planet fitness and eat the free pizza while walking on the treadmill smelly flab boy, you have more fat rolls on your twinky body than a dirty pastry kitchen.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2014, 07:45:25 AM »

You are a skinny fat piece of shit you look like you have never worked out a day in your loser life, just go to planet fitness and eat the free pizza while walking on the treadmill smelly flab boy, you have more fat rolls on your twinky body than a dirty pastry kitchen.

So says the picture-less wonder. A whole lotta guys on Getbig these days throwing hands on physiques with nothing to back it up.

If a dude posts a pic and you want to rip him, you should be required to post a proveable pic of yourself for comparison. If not, you probably should STFU.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2014, 07:47:09 AM »

werent you supposed to post your picture months ago? oh wait, you never did. loser.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2014, 10:13:17 AM »
No, shit for brains. He asked if he was a twink. Based on his appearance the answer would be yes. I would tell you to "give it up" but I'm sure you already gave it up to your Hebrew boyfriend. Thanks for playing, ritch bitch.

Another "artist" who comes up with the Ritch/bitch line. Creative, you are not, and my bf is croatian, get it right dipshit!
?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2014, 11:48:06 AM »

Show us your pics you delayed liar. At least he had the cojones to post his pics.