Author Topic: Good grades means more money.....  (Read 766 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Good grades means more money.....
« on: November 08, 2014, 07:46:00 PM »
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/much-good-grades-actually-worth-140002641.html

Not that anyone needed an article to prove it but this study compares peers with the same educational experience and within each subset the students who made better grades made more money.

Can we start showing this to libtards who think that the white man is keeping them down?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Good grades means more money.....
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 11:02:11 PM »
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/much-good-grades-actually-worth-140002641.html

Not that anyone needed an article to prove it but this study compares peers with the same educational experience and within each subset the students who made better grades made more money.

Can we start showing this to libtards who think that the white man is keeping them down?

Which political party has the most educated people?   Which has highest HS and college graduation rates?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 07:24:23 AM »
Which political party has the most educated people?   Which has highest HS and college graduation rates?
dont know, dont care b/c its not relevant to the topic at hand.

The topic at hand is how liberal like to yell about the war on this or that and talk about how the white man is trying to keep everyone down.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 07:44:45 AM »
dont know, dont care b/c its not relevant to the topic at hand.

The topic at hand is how liberal like to yell about the war on this or that and talk about how the white man is trying to keep everyone down.

What % of liberals complain the white man is trying to keep everyone down?   100%  99%   2%?   Just a ballpark is fine. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 07:48:39 AM »
What % of liberals complain the white man is trying to keep everyone down?   100%  99%   2%?   Just a ballpark is fine. 
LMFAO dont know dont care as its not relevant to the topic at hand, its an obvious part of their party line....whether 10% or 90% buy into it doesnt change the fact that it is a staple of their party rhetoric.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2014, 07:59:24 AM »
LMFAO dont know dont care as its not relevant to the topic at hand, its an obvious part of their party line....whether 10% or 90% buy into it doesnt change the fact that it is a staple of their party rhetoric.

yeah, but there are some % of conservatives that vote against obama because of skin color - they went on cnn and bragged about it.    But it wouldn't be fair to say "Conservatives like to blame everything on obama's skin color".

Just because a very small % of people feel that way doesn't make it true.

Likewise, there ARE some white people that like to keep black people down.   Sometimes they show up on getbig and insult racial slurs into their debates. 

But we should all just chalk these things up to outdated, immature thinking from people that let skin color stand in the way of actual issues affecting them.  They scream about others due to race, while their govt is borrowing trillions and opening borders.  These folks - on both sides of aisles - are completely fooled by the govt, useful idiots.  They are the ones that make a 'beer summit' or 'race riots for trayvon' become the #1 talk issues, not "Who the fck is borrowing trillions and where is it going"?

So anyway, both parties have small pockets of idiots that blame skin color and exercise racial paranoia in place of actual looking at the screwed up things about the other party, their party, and the govt in general.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 08:00:52 AM »
yeah, but there are some % of conservatives that vote against obama because of skin color - they went on cnn and bragged about it.    But it wouldn't be fair to say "Conservatives like to blame everything on obama's skin color".

Just because a very small % of people feel that way doesn't make it true.

Likewise, there ARE some white people that like to keep black people down.   Sometimes they show up on getbig and insult racial slurs into their debates.  

But we should all just chalk these things up to outdated, immature thinking from people that let skin color stand in the way of actual issues affecting them.  They scream about others due to race, while their govt is borrowing trillions and opening borders.  These folks - on both sides of aisles - are completely fooled by the govt, useful idiots.  They are the ones that make a 'beer summit' or 'race riots for trayvon' become the #1 talk issues, not "Who the fck is borrowing trillions and where is it going"?

So anyway, both parties have small pockets of idiots that blame skin color and exercise racial paranoia in place of actual looking at the screwed up things about the other party, their party, and the govt in general.
wonderful race isnt a part of the party rhetoric...

being held down by the white man republican is a very big part of the liberal party rhetoric....

now try and stay on topic or piss off from my thread...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 08:02:28 AM »
240 you really feel like the line of the white man is trying to keep you down is a small pocket of the liberal ideology?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2014, 08:12:10 AM »
240 you really feel like the line of the white man is trying to keep you down is a small pocket of the liberal ideology?

I don't know.   I feel like there are SOME on the right that hate black people.  And there are SOME on the left that hate white people.  We see it in real life, we see it on getbig.

It doesn't bother me.  People hate Tom Brady.   People hate people with NY accents.  People hate all sorts of people.

You know who's holding me down?  I'm talking, on a daily basis, you know who endangers my life and steal my spot in line and makes my blood boil?  The IDIOTS at the parent pickup line.  They just cut in, they leave car blocking everyone, they drive against lanes, they use gas in parking lots - they're idiots and dangerous. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2014, 08:19:35 AM »
I don't know.   I feel like there are SOME on the right that hate black people.  And there are SOME on the left that hate white people.  We see it in real life, we see it on getbig.

It doesn't bother me.  People hate Tom Brady.   People hate people with NY accents.  People hate all sorts of people.

You know who's holding me down?  I'm talking, on a daily basis, you know who endangers my life and steal my spot in line and makes my blood boil?  The IDIOTS at the parent pickup line.  They just cut in, they leave car blocking everyone, they drive against lanes, they use gas in parking lots - they're idiots and dangerous. 
where are the politicians on the right running on how they hate black people?