Author Topic: No point working out while off the sauce?  (Read 11417 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: No point working out while off the sauce?
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2014, 02:29:17 PM »
Yeah, no shit, genius. If youre going to take steroids, at least look like you take steroids, like bigro or hazbin. You look small for a user, yet you keep using. To me, that makes you a bigger idiot than a natural. Then again, what can I expect from a man who ignores his medically ill child.
typical bitter natural talk

are you natural?

u sound like one

lol

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2014, 02:31:05 PM »
I mainly go to the gym to stay healthy and in shape. I have an irrational fear of developing cancer or a neurodegenerative disorder (MS, parkinsons, alzheimers, etc.). Thus, I try to stave off any of these issues as best as I can with fitness and eating right.

As a natural, I do not expect to be a monster. As long as I can keep making some gains, no matter how slow and steady and still look good when I am 50, then I will continue to go to the gym. I can't be young and totally fit forever, however I do not want to be the 70 year old man who can barely walk up the stairs and needs to have someone wipe my butt for me. That's enough motivation for me.

Exactly. I have no issues with anyone taking steroids. For me its staying in shape, healthy, and relieving stress. I simply like lifting weights. I love racing motorcycles, but I wouldn't say I have to be doing 150mph. I still get on my 250 and put around cuz I love motorcycling.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2014, 02:31:08 PM »
typical bitter natural talk

are you natural?

u sound like one

lol

Or maybe youre just pissed because you do not have good genetics for bodybuilding and no matter how much sauce you take, you will still look like shit.

You talk about taking juice like its an accomplishment. Anyone can hop on the sauce. And I hate to break it to you, but if I jumped on the sauce, id destroy your twiggy physique.  :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2014, 02:32:15 PM »
Exactly. I have no issues with anyone taking steroids. For me its staying in shape, healthy, and relieving stress. I simply like lifting weights. I love racing motorcycles, but I wouldn't say I have to be doing 150mph. I still get on my 250 and put around cuz I love motorcycling.

Agreed.

People have a very strange view of this "sport."
X

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2014, 02:32:27 PM »
Yeah, no shit, genius. If youre going to take steroids, at least look like you take steroids, like bigro or hazbin. Even other uses who are not as big as bigro or hazbin look better than you. You look small for a user, yet you keep using. To me, that makes you a bigger idiot than a natural. Then again, what can I expect from a man who ignores his medically ill child.
Don't forget that the knucklehead has no friends, no career, no woman. His entire existence is devoted to bodybuilding and he looks like that.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2014, 02:32:37 PM »
Or maybe youre just pissed because you do not have good genetics for bodybuilding and no matter how much sauce you take, you will still look like shit.

You talk about taking juice like its an accomplishment. Anyone can hop on the sauce. And I hate to break it to you, but if I jumped on the sauce, id destroy your twiggy physique.  :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2014, 02:32:43 PM »
You will never be able to achieve greatness as a natural but the difference between being a maxed out natty and totally untrained is still significant enough to make training without drugs a worthwhile endeavour.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2014, 02:33:13 PM »
Don't forget that the knucklehead has no friends, no career, no woman. His entire existence is devoted to bodybuilding and he looks like that.

He even ignores his child. You would expect if you go to that extent, you'd be pretty huge!!!
X

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2014, 02:35:15 PM »
Truth be TOLD ;D
I

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2014, 02:35:57 PM »

What's even more funnier is that you ignore your child and dedicate a huge portion of your life to liftin and you still cant achieve 18" arms.  :D :D :D

Hope this helps.
X

dustin

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2014, 02:37:27 PM »
Just shift gears, bro. You won't be big and ripped, but hey, you can get yourself in good health. I know it's a novel concept, but you can actually go to the gym for purposes other than aesthetics. When I came off it felt terrible, but I used that frustration to do lots of cardio and got my body in good shape. I got respectably lean, but the size definitely wasn't there. Just concern yourself with a new goal, then thrash your body whenever you do get back on. You'll respond a lot better, especially if you work on your natural/clean foundation for a good while.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2014, 02:38:52 PM »
i think if you go off

you should go to another gym

that will avoid people reminding you how much size you lost

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2014, 02:39:01 PM »
That's bullshit. I've known dudes that were natural who work out all the time and are big and ripped.
(

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2014, 02:43:05 PM »
i think if you go off

You can't get laid
 Bahahahaha

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2014, 02:44:20 PM »
You can't get laid
 Bahahahaha
???

not only is that false

but it's funny you probably consider getting laid an accomplishment

well i guess for a guy like you with a face only a mother can love it kind of is ;D

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2014, 02:44:46 PM »
What's even more funnier is that you ignore your child and dedicate a huge portion of your life to liftin and you still cant achieve 18" arms.  :D :D :D

Hope this helps.
Dude's got no biceps. Weird body. Bald head.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2014, 02:45:37 PM »
???

not only is that false

but it's funny you probably consider getting laid an accomplishment

well i guess for a guy like you with a face only a mother can love it kind of is ;D
Dude, you're a john

End of story

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2014, 02:46:54 PM »
Dude, you're a john

End of story
u too broke to afford fine hookers i see

only wanking for you

no wonder u so mad

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2014, 02:49:14 PM »
u too broke to afford fine hookers i see

only wanking for you

no wonder u so mad
I've seen your cheesy apartment in your photos, along with your shitty wardrobe. You don't know what money is. If you did, you wouldn't hand it to negro whores.
(

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2014, 02:50:40 PM »
I've seen your cheesy apartment in your photos, along with your shitty wardrobe. You don't know what money is. If you did, you wouldn't hand it to negro whores.
you live with your mother and dress up like a woman when exploring her wardrobe

i think my situation is better, considering that

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2014, 02:57:03 PM »
I have heard so many guys say it feels like a waste of time working out with out steroids. That is seriously sad. Some of the guys on this board are using steroids and no one would ever accuse them of being a juicer because they don't have any muscles to speak of.

I'm into physical culture and being in shape. I lift and run hard. Training is part of my life. It's who I am. It a tribute to my past when my butt was on the line and physicality was a requirement of survival.

Guys that juice to have their temporary athletically cosmetic muscles to get compliments from the ignorant are deep down insecure children crying for attention.  They need affirmation that they are a man.

Yes, you can get a really good build naturally. You can never compete with a juicer but just wait. The juicer due to arrest, health or finances will come off. That's when they have to take out that crumbled up picture of them self out of their wallet or show you on their cell phone when they had muscles. One guy was showing me a picture. I told him I don't need it you're right in front of me and you're out of shape.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2014, 03:32:21 PM »
there are two type of gains naturals make

-get leaner and more defined

-get fat and bloated

gain actual muscle however never seems to happen

in their minds it does however

more evidence natural bb is a psychiatric disorder
please!!! U n the trainer must meld your vast knowledge and experience n write a book on weightlifting. I'll be first in line to buy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2014, 03:56:24 PM »
I have heard so many guys say it feels like a waste of time working out with out steroids. That is seriously sad. Some of the guys on this board are using steroids and no one would ever accuse them of being a juicer because they don't have any muscles to speak of.

I'm into physical culture and being in shape. I lift and run hard. Training is part of my life. It's who I am. It a tribute to my past when my butt was on the line and physicality was a requirement of survival.

Guys that juice to have their temporary athletically cosmetic muscles to get compliments from the ignorant are deep down insecure children crying for attention.  They need affirmation that they are a man.

Yes, you can get a really good build naturally. You can never compete with a juicer but just wait. The juicer due to arrest, health or finances will come off. That's when they have to take out that crumbled up picture of them self out of their wallet or show you on their cell phone when they had muscles. One guy was showing me a picture. I told him I don't need it you're right in front of me and you're out of shape.

Why do so many 'Naturals' think they are Better than some one who uses performance enhancers,
I have also trained Natural & competed & won at a national level, My Regret is I wasn't aware / smart enough at the time to use Performance Enhancers As I would of Stood some chance of winning at World championship level.

If you choose not use Good for you Sir.
Only do not think you are Better or superior either physically or mentally To Me.

I Respect your choices Try & respect other People's.

Peace.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2014, 04:08:57 PM »
I've been off for a couple monhts.  Read through some old posts and GH15 made a quote that has stuck with me, he said "I'd never workout without hormones, waste of time without them.  I was going to get back to the gym and start my next round in Feb, but now I'm thinking what's the point?  I'll spend 3 months aching away lifting but then once on is when I'll see the real gains.
Anyone take time off from the gym while also off hormones?

I'd spin this right around and ask: What's the point in being on the sauce unless you're a:
a. competitive bodybuilder
b. elite level athlete
c. highly-paid actor

Average guys who are saucing past their 20s are just risking health, and for what?

We've seen it time and time again on here. Guys who wait too long to go off end up in ruins. Doesn't take a genius to see it's just not worth it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2014, 04:12:50 PM »
i think if you go off

This is true: 

Once at the gym I saw a guy that was in my college weight lifting class couple years ago. Back then he was on the sauce and huge, looked great.  I went up to him and said hello, he had shrunk a lot, obviously went off. He got a depressed look on his face and made a comment like " yeah I was bigger back then..."