Author Topic: No point working out while off the sauce?  (Read 11419 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: No point working out while off the sauce?
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2014, 04:15:32 PM »
This is true: 

Once at the gym I saw a guy that was in my college weight lifting class couple years ago. Back then he was on the sauce and huge, looked great.  I went up to him and said hello, he had shrunk a lot, obviously went off. He got a depressed look on his face and made a comment like " yeah I was bigger back then..."
also go clubbing in other clubs where the bouncers and the whores dont know u used to be big ::)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2014, 04:51:14 PM »
I know I'll never be huge as a natural, but I can still be ripped and strong. I have a fun time working out and it relieves a lot of stress from my life. Anyone who actually thinks "lifting weights without drugs is useless" is a full blown retard. Pure laziness...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2014, 04:55:09 PM »
The funny thing is that even for someone who juices, you still look pretty small. You don't look like bigro or hazbin. So, youre even a bigger idiot than the natural. Hope this helps, shitty father.  :D :D

Insulting his physique AND his parenting skills in the span of 4 tersely-written sentences.....I think anabolichalo's post may have hit close to home  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2014, 05:24:53 PM »
Insulting his physique AND his parenting skills in the span of 4 tersely-written sentences.....I think anabolichalo's post may have hit close to home  :D

No, it didn't hit close to home.

Most of it is due to his overall personality being annoying and a troll. I do not care about bodybuilding that much to get mad, I just find him irksome. It probably would have not elicited the same response in me if it was someone else.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2014, 05:39:43 PM »
I destroy anabolichomo and I'm 100% natural , I hope this helps.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2014, 05:39:48 PM »
Depends why you lift. If you do another activity and stay fit all well and good but psychologically it can be tough if your persona depends on being big or it will affect you when people say "wow you lost a lot of size" - which they will.

if you go off and lift to prevent being a fat bloater fair play. The loss of strength pissed me off more than size. You get softer and smaller and have to eat better even to maintain that lesser look. Also you lose sex drive and can get depressed but again it comes down to psychological make up and why you lift in first place. If it is for others, like halo and most, it will be devastating.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2014, 05:40:13 PM »

It doth appear none of the real policemen are paying any attention to the consummate attention whore that is Coleman.  That sad sack of shit couldn't run down a dung beetle with a full load without first gassing out.  Looks like he "gassed out" on himself and is fanning the stench from his flared nostrils.

Halo, sometimes you really are one pathetic waste of DNA.  I'd tell you to grow a pair but they'd just atrophy from lack of use.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2014, 06:00:09 PM »
also go clubbing in other clubs where the bouncers and the whores dont know u used to be big ::)
Not a problem for you. You're not big.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2014, 06:23:40 PM »
You work and get fired because people don't like you.

lolz

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2014, 06:52:36 PM »

Why do so many 'Naturals' think they are Better than some one who uses performance enhancers,
I have also trained Natural & competed & won at a national level, My Regret is I wasn't aware / smart enough at the time to use Performance Enhancers As I would of Stood some chance of winning at World championship level.

If you choose not use Good for you Sir.
Only do not think you are Better or superior either physically or mentally To Me.

I Respect your choices Try & respect other People's.

Peace.

yeah i don't give up a shit who uses and who doesn't..I get along with everybody. I do have a pet peeve about people who shamelessly promote and put down others who do drugs while they r shooting it right up the ass.  Can't stand those types.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2014, 07:11:10 PM »
I'd spin this right around and ask: What's the point in being on the sauce unless you're a:
a. competitive bodybuilder
b. elite level athlete
c. highly-paid actor

Average guys who are saucing past their 20s are just risking health, and for what?

We've seen it time and time again on here. Guys who wait too long to go off end up in ruins. Doesn't take a genius to see it's just not worth it.

I believe many juiced up guys believe that their muscles will some how make them rich. Sorry, kids, not gonna happen. No one except a gay sugar daddy is gonna pay you train and shoot up drugs.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2014, 07:20:44 PM »
I believe many juiced up guys believe that their muscles will some how make them rich. Sorry, kids, not gonna happen. No one except a gay sugar daddy is gonna pay you train and shoot up drugs.

We all know that bodybuilders hold countless delusions, but I don't think I've ever heard a single one say "yeah I'm gonna juice up to get rich"

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2014, 07:25:42 PM »

sts question. How would having muscles make u rich?  It's not the 80s anymore the hollywood muscle man novelty has worn off. Wasn't aware there was a population of kids thinking this way today.

Memo. In the real world no one gives a shit if u have muscles. By real world I mean "how r u going to help this organization" etc.....work....business etc.

dustin

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2014, 07:39:13 PM »

lol I don't know anyone who thinks like that. Most people just realize that they're EXTREMELY accessible and effective, so they figure "why the fuck not"? Some just do orals, but others man up and take the shots. The serious ones who enjoy it and see benefits from it usually stick with it and keep to themselves. While the other guys stop, come off and shrink and stop training all together.

It's tough getting in the gym when you're shrinking, but take it on the chin. It's not the end of the world. I always try getting in shape BEFORE coming off so it's less of a struggle. You'll still feel like shit, but you won't look as bad. I actually looked really good at one point, but it was much harder and there was less size and extreme conditioning. That's why I love juice. It gives you size and conditioning that's just not realistic while natural. But don't take advantage of that fact and get lazy, otherwise coming off will feel absolutely horrible. :-X

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2014, 08:29:24 PM »
You will never hear a steroid/PED user admit you can bodybuild without drugs. Think of what theybhave invested in this: compromised health, dying younger, spending money, breaking the law, etc. They have sold themselves on doing these drugs, based on the premise it's the only way they can get results. Sadly, most of these guys look like ass and don't get any benefit in the real world. These guys have a warped system of values and no voice of reason on an inernet forum will make them see the light.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2014, 09:04:26 PM »
We all know that bodybuilders hold countless delusions, but I don't think I've ever heard a single one say "yeah I'm gonna juice up to get rich"

It goes without saying ie: Arnold, Sly, The Rock. Where exactly would these guy's be without injecting steroids into there asses every day? Then telling real natties "Be the hardest worker in the room" LMFAO... Oh brother.

AmonRa

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2014, 01:05:03 AM »
what natural lifters fail to realize is that lifting weights has literally no point whatsoever without drugs

you would basically get the same results if not better by running a few laps, do a few pushups and chin ups once a week

i really cringe when i see natural idiots targeting specific parts of muscle etc

see them do single arm overhead dumbel extensions with 20lbs dumbel as if their life depend on it brain aneurysm one rep away

fools should stop clogging the gym with their futile attempts to grow 15" arms

I agree with this.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2014, 02:46:34 AM »
This is a good tbread. I didnt like training when off, feeling sore etc none of the instant recovery and constant pump, shit was depressing to say the least. It definately ruined natty lifting for me. But lifting enhanced is so much better so i dont care lol.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2014, 02:50:57 AM »
To be so dependent on hormones that you not even dare workout with out them is a very sad state for one to be in

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2014, 05:07:31 AM »
It goes without saying ie: Arnold, Sly, The Rock. Where exactly would these guy's be without injecting steroids into there asses every day? Then telling real natties "Be the hardest worker in the room" LMFAO... Oh brother.

Of course, you're right.

Hardcore bodybuilders don't want to work. It's as simple as that. They think their training and juicing should be enough to support themselves. The miscalculation is in the fact that training and juicing is something you do for yourself. You make money by doing things for other people, fixing their cars, clearing their toilet stoppages etc.

It's no accident that so many bodybuilders go through life without a pot to piss in.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2014, 05:08:56 AM »
i will keep lifting untill i physicly cant anymore, juice or not

gear just make training much more rewarding

Beckenbauer

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2014, 05:25:58 AM »
If your only hobby, talent, focus is bodybuilding then most will agree off juice is pointless. Or it's just an addition to what u focus, for other sports, work or health. Then u care less if u juice or not.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2014, 03:43:49 PM »
You will never hear a steroid/PED user admit you can bodybuild without drugs. Think of what theybhave invested in this: compromised health, dying younger, spending money, breaking the law, etc. They have sold themselves on doing these drugs, based on the premise it's the only way they can get results. Sadly, most of these guys look like ass and don't get any benefit in the real world. These guys have a warped system of values and no voice of reason on an inernet forum will make them see the light.

Wrong . 
In my previous post I stated I have competed at a high level without having used performance enhancers.
No doubt at all that this can be done.

You can achieve a Very Good physique & be strong Without using.

I make a choice to do what I do, as I am free to do so,
Like wise others can choose to do so or not.

I am not breaking any laws in my country by using.

Peace.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2014, 04:20:19 PM »
If your only hobby, talent, focus is bodybuilding then most will agree off juice is pointless. Or it's just an addition to what u focus, for other sports, work or health. Then u care less if u juice or not.

I mentioned this but you are only thinking about physical aspect. Juicing affects people psychologically. You are on edge, bigger, stronger and when people recognise you for it, it can become central to who you are. Then it isn't a matter of coming off, you have a heap of mental issues to deal with if your esteem comes from others.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2014, 06:37:49 PM »
I mentioned this but you are only thinking about physical aspect. Juicing affects people psychologically. You are on edge, bigger, stronger and when people recognise you for it, it can become central to who you are. Then it isn't a matter of coming off, you have a heap of mental issues to deal with if your esteem comes from others.

This is so sad and depressing and so are you. Just so you know many having read this will soon be placed on a murder suicide watch list.

I will notify the nearest mobile crisis intervention unit.