Author Topic: Glenn Beck: I'm Very Sick  (Read 3449 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Glenn Beck: I'm Very Sick
« on: November 10, 2014, 08:07:42 PM »
(NEWSER) – Glenn Beck said today that he suffers from a severe neurological disease that doctors are unable to diagnose, MediaBistro reports. Appearing on TheBlaze, the conservative pundit says doctors have given him 5 to 10 years before he's unable to function. He also divulged seizures dating back to his time on Fox, where he says crew members would take the camera off him when his pain was debilitating. "My hands, feet, arms and legs feel like someone had just crushed them, or pushed broken glass into my feet," Beck says during a tearful interview. "The doctors tell me I haven’t had REM sleep in as much as a decade." Beck says his health was one reason he moved to Dallas' warmer climate: "My doctors thought if I stayed in New York City, I wouldn’t be alive today," he adds.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Glenn Beck: I'm Very Sick
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 10:42:37 AM »
Probably stress and unhealthy lifestyle.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 10:50:42 AM »
(NEWSER) – Glenn Beck said today that he suffers from a severe neurological disease that doctors are unable to diagnose, MediaBistro reports. Appearing on TheBlaze, the conservative pundit says doctors have given him 5 to 10 years before he's unable to function. He also divulged seizures dating back to his time on Fox, where he says crew members would take the camera off him when his pain was debilitating. "My hands, feet, arms and legs feel like someone had just crushed them, or pushed broken glass into my feet," Beck says during a tearful interview. "The doctors tell me I haven’t had REM sleep in as much as a decade." Beck says his health was one reason he moved to Dallas' warmer climate: "My doctors thought if I stayed in New York City, I wouldn’t be alive today," he adds.

that might explain his bat shit crazy behavior for the last ten years

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 10:54:32 AM »

What explains gaybama's behavior? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 10:59:03 AM »

you should ask your boyfriend

only closet cases like yourself see it

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 11:23:52 AM »

That did strike me as a big change when he moved to Dallas.

I hope the man is able to recover his health and live a comfortable life physically speaking.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 07:17:40 PM »

maybe a thread about obama could do that.   you know, one that isn't this one.  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 12:27:36 AM »

Yeah, it must be a bitch being right all the time.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 01:47:17 AM »
The Carrick Brain Centers, the "clinic" where he has sought treatment, prescribes treatments that probably are ineffective.

The title "Chiropractic Neurologist" for the founder rings all kinds of alarm bells in my mind.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2014, 04:21:48 AM »
Beck is right on a lot of things.   I know the phrase "Rush is Right", but Beck is willing to BREAK the corporate rules.  BECK was the one that had the dirt on patraeus affair.  BECK was the one that told us the actual shady purpose of the benghazi building.

Rush has the cozy contract despite drug arrest and doctor shopping, and Rush has admitted carrying the water for GOP when he knew they were lying.  But BECK is the one that has actually kept it real with the people of America 100%. 

Beck > Every other radio host on the air.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2014, 11:25:58 AM »
This is bullshit, he might be sick but it certainly isn't a neurological disorder that can't be diagnosed, perhaps he means fibromyalgia?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2014, 11:56:36 AM »
This is bullshit, he might be sick but it certainly isn't a neurological disorder that can't be diagnosed, perhaps he means fibromyalgia?

::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2014, 10:24:09 PM »
Beck is right on a lot of things.   I know the phrase "Rush is Right", but Beck is willing to BREAK the corporate rules.  BECK was the one that had the dirt on patraeus affair.  BECK was the one that told us the actual shady purpose of the benghazi building.

Rush has the cozy contract despite drug arrest and doctor shopping, and Rush has admitted carrying the water for GOP when he knew they were lying.  But BECK is the one that has actually kept it real with the people of America 100%. 

Beck > Every other radio host on the air.

I find him to be high on hysteric acrobatics and basically unlistenable. I know a lot of people like him...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2014, 03:18:06 AM »
beck has the 'sarcastic prick' thing going, it's outright hilarious at times.  Sometimes it's a little lowbrow or predictable, but when he catches me slipping with something really witty, i LOL. 

WHen you listen to rush, you know it's a guy who admitted carrying the water for GOP.  You know it's all about the GOP product.

You listen to beck, he doesn't give a shit.  He will just reveal benghazi is prison/gunrunning.  He will just point out patraeus affair when FOX news kept it quiet.  He will go at john edwards love child when ann coulter was screaming it and nobody would admit it. 

beck is great because he's not a rino.   Rush is a RINO much of the time.  He destroys rinos at times, but he's a rino.  Beck woudl impeach obama in a minute - Rush, no way.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2014, 03:59:28 AM »
::)

what would you know? how many people have a progressive deadly unknown neurological disorder that begins in adulthood?

lol.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2014, 05:54:02 AM »

So what is your excuse?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2014, 06:25:38 AM »
That did strike me as a big change when he moved to Dallas.

I hope the man is able to recover his health and live a comfortable life physically speaking.
physically speaking?
I'd rather have him just mouth the words silently.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2014, 08:14:27 AM »

beck is great because he's not a rino.   Rush is a RINO much of the time.  He destroys rinos at times, but he's a rino.  Beck woudl impeach obama in a minute - Rush, no way.

O Rly?  When did Beck become a Republican?  You lying again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2014, 08:40:34 AM »

where did I say he's a republican?  I just said he's not a piece of shit RINO.

you just made up that quote, bravo.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2014, 08:44:43 AM »

I jsut said he's not a rino.   Where did you change that into "he's a republican"?

I think I've given you way too much credit in the past as a sensible, intelligent poster.  lately your posts have been boring, unfunny, and just plain nonsensical.

I have enjoyed debating you for years, and you often have some really good points.  But if we've devolved to THIS?

Well sir, enjoy your day.   No sense debating you, nothing to really learn by spending 15 minutes debating "I said he's not RINO, I didn't say he IS this or that".   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2014, 08:55:36 AM »
where did I say he's a republican?  I just said he's not a piece of shit RINO.

you just made up that quote, bravo.   

You said Beck isn't RINO.  "Republican In Name Only (RINO) is a pejorative term used by conservative members of the Republican Party of the United States to describe Republicans whose political views or actions they consider insufficiently conservative."  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_In_Name_Only

In other words, you said Beck is an actual Republican, and not just a Republican "in name only."  Only problem is Beck is not a Republican. 

You obviously don't know what the word means. 

I take that back.  You probably do, but you're dishonest to the core, so it doesn't matter how you use the word.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2014, 09:02:15 AM »
You said Beck isn't RINO.

In other words, you said Beck is an actual Republican

That's a terrible connection for you to make.   If anything, I'd say he is a libertarian - IF I was going to try to make that judgment, and I'm not. 

I never said he's an actual republican.  He's not like that at all.  And he's not like a RINO either - I think RINOs are pieces of shit that are worse for the nation than Libs, since they keep putting LIB-leaning candidates up for election wearing republican colors.  At least you KNOW you're getting a lib.  RINOs, on the other hand, keep stealing conservative votes and keep LIBS in the White House.

"In other words, you said he's an actual republican" = 5th grade debate logic.  And everyone here sees it.  beach bum, you've become a very average poster recently.  I used to look fwd to your posts, as they were always thought provoking.  Now it's devolved to "You said it's not red, therefore you said it was blue".   Whatever style and wit and creativity you used to display on getbig - that's no longer here, man.  You're boring and elementary and just plain rude, to be honest. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2014, 09:02:58 AM »
I jsut said he's not a rino.   Where did you change that into "he's a republican"?

I think I've given you way too much credit in the past as a sensible, intelligent poster.  lately your posts have been boring, unfunny, and just plain nonsensical.

I have enjoyed debating you for years, and you often have some really good points.  But if we've devolved to THIS?

Well sir, enjoy your day.   No sense debating you, nothing to really learn by spending 15 minutes debating "I said he's not RINO, I didn't say he IS this or that".   

:'(  We don't debate.  You make dumb comments.  I ignore them for the most part.  You lie, repeatedly, and when I see them and feel like responding, I point them out.  Like this one:

Some Dems voted to boot clinton - for fibbing about a hummer.

Another day, another lie. 

The trial in the United States Senate began right after the seating of the 106th Congress, in which the Republicans began with 55 senators. A two-thirds vote (67 senators) was required to remove Clinton from office. Fifty senators voted to remove Clinton on the obstruction of justice charge and 45 voted to remove him on the perjury charge; no Democrat voted guilty on either charge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

Why did you lie about this?  Why do you lie so darn much on this board?  

But there is a very easy solution:  don't engage me.  You won't hurt my feelings.  And you can also ignore those posts when I point out how you are lying, which you do pretty much every time I actually read anything you post.

Or (and this might be really hard), you can just tell the truth.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2014, 09:04:36 AM »
That's a terrible connection for you to make.   If anything, I'd say he is a libertarian - IF I was going to try to make that judgment, and I'm not. 

I never said he's an actual republican.  He's not like that at all.  And he's not like a RINO either - I think RINOs are pieces of shit that are worse for the nation than Libs, since they keep putting LIB-leaning candidates up for election wearing republican colors.  At least you KNOW you're getting a lib.  RINOs, on the other hand, keep stealing conservative votes and keep LIBS in the White House.

"In other words, you said he's an actual republican" = 5th grade debate logic.  And everyone here sees it.  beach bum, you've become a very average poster recently.  I used to look fwd to your posts, as they were always thought provoking.  Now it's devolved to "You said it's not red, therefore you said it was blue".   Whatever style and wit and creativity you used to display on getbig - that's no longer here, man.  You're boring and elementary and just plain rude, to be honest. 

Yawn.  Tell the truth.  It is refreshing.  And just know that the truth patrol will be here.  Have a great day.   :)