Author Topic: Bray Wyatt interview  (Read 36531 times)

goku

• Getbig III
Bray Wyatt interview
« on: November 12, 2014, 05:56:50 AM »
big fan of Bray, one of the few i think who does his own promos (it shows! great work).

apparently been given more license to express himself without restrictions, they had nothing planned for him and apparently gave him free reign of sorts to do what he wanted, to an extent. can tell from his new promos, a lot darker than the originals and also his return at hell in a cell with the hologram was awesome.

he should already have been champ by now imo, said in a recent interview that he has huge surprises coming up.
comes across well in this interview

Luke Harper is getting a big push too, massive potential imo. Eric Rowan this week on Raw was interesting!

goku

• Getbig III
Re: Bray Wyatt interview
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 06:06:18 AM »
lots of rumours too about the ascension being called up to the main roster from nxt to join bray wyatt, replacing harper and rowan as they enter singles competition.

think the ascension should definitely be called up and imo are better wrestlers than harper and rowan. what do you guys think if they become the new wyatt family?

seriously need to give adrian neville a push though! something completely different to what they have

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 08:02:22 PM »
Bray is great and grossly underrated. IMO, I think it was a mistake splitting them up.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 04:27:07 PM »
Bray is great and grossly underrated. IMO, I think it was a mistake splitting them up.

Lately, the Fed is quite masterful at making dick moves.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 06:46:08 PM »
Lately, the Fed is quite masterful at making dick moves.
Hense the 4000-5000 arena average for Raw and worse 2000-3000 draw on Smackdown...

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 05:55:20 AM »
Hense the 4000-5000 arena average for Raw and worse 2000-3000 draw on Smackdown...

Do you believe in déjà vu?

1993 does.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2014, 06:21:08 AM »

Do you believe in déjà vu?

1993 does.
I certainly do. Mark my word...you will see a rise in TNA and ROH in terms of small territories and watch out for the Jarretts new promotion. They already are doing a show in the Tokyo dome and they've already made a deal with Jim Ross in terms of doing commentary and what most people underestimate about Ross is he was a former executive and VP of Talent for McMahon and was a former exxecutive for NWA/WC so he knows the ins & outs of the business.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2014, 07:54:32 AM »
I certainly do. Mark my word...you will see a rise in TNA and ROH in terms of small territories and watch out for the Jarretts new promotion. They already are doing a show in the Tokyo dome and they've already made a deal with Jim Ross in terms of doing commentary and what most people underestimate about Ross is he was a former executive and VP of Talent for McMahon and was a former exxecutive for NWA/WC so he knows the ins & outs of the business.

Hmm...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2014, 03:06:22 PM »

Hmm...
In the words of Eric Bishoff...."Just give me airtime"....and TNA and Jarrett's new promotion are already on working it.

"Quote the Playboy...never more".  8)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2014, 03:20:09 PM »
In the words of Eric Bishoff...."Just give me airtime"....and TNA and Jarrett's new promotion are already on working it.

"Quote the Playboy...never more".  8)

You "know something," and I love it.

Welcome back, Brother!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2014, 07:16:21 AM »

You "know something," and I love it.

Welcome back, Brother!!
Happy to be here bro. Miss the board and all the players...at least most of the players....99.9% of the players... 8)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2014, 03:39:35 PM »
Happy to be here bro. Miss the board and all the players...at least most of the players....99.9% of the players... 8)

That 0.1 doesn't even post here anymore - save two or three consecutive times bi-annually.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2014, 06:12:19 PM »

That 0.1 doesn't even post here anymore - save two or three consecutive times bi-annually.
Thank Christ...my blood pressure is finally back to normal...no sense in it rising again  :P

"Follow....the buzzards!!!!!!"