Author Topic: Muscle Tek Labs  (Read 12979 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Muscle Tek Labs
« on: November 12, 2014, 08:53:49 AM »
Anyone heard of them or used any of their stuff?

TEMPER

• Getbig III
Re: Muscle Tek Labs
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 12:31:47 PM »
Where do you people find these random labs...Just go with a major UGL that everyone knows is legit.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 12:56:44 PM »
what board are they on? just google the name and fine feedback. zi personally have not used them

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 01:30:50 PM »
Where do you people find these random labs...Just go with a major UGL that everyone knows is legit.

Just asking because it's cheap and A LOT of gear too I mean like 10mL of 400mg/mL Test E for like 60 dollars or 10mL of 200mg/mL tren ace for 80

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 01:32:25 PM »
what board are they on? just google the name and fine feedback. zi personally have not used them

http://muscleteklabs.com I checked on eroids and a lot of people said it was gtg I just wanted to know if anyone on getbig has tried them

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 04:11:43 PM »
Dat dere injectable celltech doe

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 02:33:21 AM »
Just use

muscle@pharama
delta
alpha pharma

its not fuking hard kids.........

il go make a lab in a second and call it foookinaz bodybuilding pro labzzzzzzzzzz

dark oil for rtren light oil for all else

just use one of the fooking labs above and dotn throw your money in the fukin saucpan

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 12:24:52 PM »
aren't they advertised heavily on meso?

Fastback

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 03:41:34 PM »
Just asking because it's cheap and A LOT of gear too I mean like 10mL of 400mg/mL Test E for like 60 dollars or 10mL of 200mg/mL tren ace for 80

That's some fake shit. Never seen 200mg tren ace lol.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 04:48:16 PM »
I think I have seen it on professional muscle, maybe it was a lab that sounds similar.If guys from eroids and musclegurus say it is good it probably is ok. I think I have seen 150mg-200mg Tren ace before but mainly I have only seen 100mg Tren ace and 200mg tren enan.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 04:58:38 PM »
I think I have seen it on professional muscle, maybe it was a lab that sounds similar.If guys from eroids and musclegurus say it is good it probably is ok. I think I have seen 150mg-200mg Tren ace before but mainly I have only seen 100mg Tren ace and 200mg tren enan.

For tren ace, anything above 100mg / cc is chemically impossible, it precipitates, even 100 is pushing it.... unless you wanna shoot crystals with a 18g.

You're a tool dude... 
®

Fastback

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 05:19:01 PM »
For tren ace, anything above 100mg / cc is chemically impossible, it precipitates, even 100 is pushing it.... unless you wanna shoot crystals with a 18g.

You're a tool dude... 

I have read this before... I've seen 150mg. But is it really what the label says it is? Doubt it. 75mg tren ace I heard is strong as shit. Real 75mg

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2014, 05:23:08 PM »

I have read this before... I've seen 150mg. But is it really what the label says it is? Doubt it. 75mg tren ace I heard is strong as shit. Real 75mg

Yup.

My own cooks, even real 80mg/cc crystallizes around 65-68F. Need to put it in warm water before using. 100mg had clear flakes at 72F and required like 10mins in warm water. Not a good sign.

anyway, fina is discontinued and Component TH is soon to follow, so I guess all there is left is rely on fake shit...
®

Fastback

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2014, 05:27:23 PM »
Yup.

My own cooks, even real 80mg/cc crystallizes around 65-68F. Need to put it in warm water before using. 100mg had clear flakes at 72F and required like 10mins in warm water. Not a good sign.

anyway, fina is discontinued and Component TH is soon to follow, so I guess all there is left is rely on fake shit...

The pellets from cattle have been discontinued?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2014, 05:52:17 PM »

The pellets from cattle have been discontinued?

Since 2012.
Revalor is still around but good luck stripping the 20mg of estradiolas. it takes quite a setup to do so, I doubt the common juicer can pull that one off.

Oh well, I saw that coming, glad I stacked up.
®

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2014, 02:26:52 AM »

You're a tool dude... 

I didn't say it was a good idea but i have seen I believe it was tren-A 150 but the enan is usually always 200mg per ml. I don't shoot anything like that Most of the old school tren was 75mg per ml but right now most labs are making 100mg per ml Tren. So how am I a tool for what these UGL labs do? I never even recommend most UGL labs?

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2014, 02:32:09 AM »
Since 2012.
Revalor is still around but good luck stripping the 20mg of estradiolas. it takes quite a setup to do so, I doubt the common juicer can pull that one off.

Oh well, I saw that coming, glad I stacked up.

You hardly look like a Trenbolone user. Your just a dude on getbig with like 20 gimmick accounts who has never been less then 20%BF in their life. I hear you work for geek squad and you shoot Tren?-JK I'm fucking with you a little bit. but no most labs don't make anything over 100mg and if they do i wouldn't ecommend it it is harder to find 75mg tren per ml then 100mg tren per Ml. My Alpha-Pharma Tren is 100mg per Ml and there is nothing wrong with it it's very strong. show me 1 lab who makes 75mg per ml tren and I'll show you 10 labs who make 100mg er ml tren.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2014, 01:56:57 PM »
You hardly look like a Trenbolone user. Your just a dude on getbig with like 20 gimmick accounts who has never been less then 20%BF in their life. I hear you work for geek squad and you shoot Tren?-JK I'm fucking with you a little bit. but no most labs don't make anything over 100mg and if they do i wouldn't ecommend it it is harder to find 75mg tren per ml then 100mg tren per Ml. My Alpha-Pharma Tren is 100mg per Ml and there is nothing wrong with it it's very strong. show me 1 lab who makes 75mg per ml tren and I'll show you 10 labs who make 100mg er ml tren.

LOL fair enough.. but show me 10 labs who make "100mg" and I'll prove to you it's nowhere higher than 80mg... juiceheads, rarely have access to a chromatograph so they get away with it. 
®

dustin

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2014, 06:29:34 PM »
LOL fair enough.. but show me 10 labs who make "100mg" and I'll prove to you it's nowhere higher than 80mg... juiceheads, rarely have access to a chromatograph so they get away with it. 

This is very true. Whether it's intentional or not, it's normally underdosed. That shouldn't come as a surprise though, it's not like UGL guys are trying to win standup asshole-of-the-year awards.

Met a couple of local guys who have Canadian labs. Showed me their setup which wasn't all too bad, but I had lots of questions about their brewing methods. Watched buddy make some tren and when I was pulling out my calculator on my phone he laughed and said they dose it at 80mg/ml because it'd give too much PIP otherwise. Said it's tough for it to not crash over 100mgs a ml as well, which I've seen to be true. But c'mon. Brew it a bit better or at least put on there that it's 80mg/ml instead of 100mg/ml.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2014, 12:57:19 AM »
This is very true. Whether it's intentional or not, it's normally underdosed. That shouldn't come as a surprise though, it's not like UGL guys are trying to win standup asshole-of-the-year awards.

Met a couple of local guys who have Canadian labs. Showed me their setup which wasn't all too bad, but I had lots of questions about their brewing methods. Watched buddy make some tren and when I was pulling out my calculator on my phone he laughed and said they dose it at 80mg/ml because it'd give too much PIP otherwise. Said it's tough for it to not crash over 100mgs a ml as well, which I've seen to be true. But c'mon. Brew it a bit better or at least put on there that it's 80mg/ml instead of 100mg/ml.

Exactly. Brewing methods... unless they crystallize the trenbolone, high chances it's full of binder and also decent amount that did not suspend and stuck in the filter. Whatever BA/BB that went to dissolve the methyl cellulose, did not work toward the trenbolone molecules. Not trying to be purist here, fuck it I am... but if did not crystallize, you're wasting your time. Not rocket science... dissolve, filter, then precipitate. Then all these idiots fighting with these whatman POC filters, dude, get Millipore 22µ and get it right 

Anyway...

I had the dumb thought of stacking a bunch of finaplix back in 2011 thinking I would start a cattle ranch...  8) Long story short, glad I did.

Set for life.

Dust, I'll send you some pictors.
®

dustin

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2014, 12:34:45 PM »
Exactly. Brewing methods... unless they crystallize the trenbolone, high chances it's full of binder and also decent amount that did not suspend and stuck in the filter. Whatever BA/BB that went to dissolve the methyl cellulose, did not work toward the trenbolone molecules. Not trying to be purist here, fuck it I am... but if did not crystallize, you're wasting your time. Not rocket science... dissolve, filter, then precipitate. Then all these idiots fighting with these whatman POC filters, dude, get Millipore 22µ and get it right 

Anyway...

I had the dumb thought of stacking a bunch of finaplix back in 2011 thinking I would start a cattle ranch...  8) Long story short, glad I did.

Set for life.

Dust, I'll send you some pictors.

Sweet, man. You're a lucky SOB for stalking up. I was arrogant and turned up the opportunity to secure a small cache and now I'm kicking myself in the ass. I didn't know just how quickly sources, labs and good honest opportunities come along. Sucks also getting crappy tren with tons of BA as well. I don't grow nearly as fast and the leans aren't the same, even if you up the dose.

Case in point, 50mg EOD of Sciroxx tren vs 150mg of a friends homebrew. It sucked. Got the sweats and felt suicidal, but didn't look nearly as good. Ran the Sciroxx again and blew up and got super tight.

Ran another smaller labs tren but took 100mg EOD to get the same effect. I think even if you have more mgs that lower quality gears are just not the same. No way to validate this but the same is true for for other labs, not trying to plug anything. Most of the time when it's a certain golden color and viscosity it'll be a good brew, but that's obviously not the only metric to go by of course.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2014, 05:00:00 PM »

I believe that myself. too expensive to get testing done these days especially with SRCS out of the picture. I remember back when I first started using it was all british dragon and mex gear like QV,Denkall,animal power and all their tren was 75mg per ml so I was def raised on Tren-75mg but then alot of UGl's started popping up and putting out tren ace-100mg per ml. I am pretty sure most label claims are off but probably by not as much as you would think unless your just buying total garbage UGL. There still are a few good UGL's out there. proably the parabolin alpha-pharma makes is right on point it's labelled at 75mg per ml and I have seen Tests on it it's real tren hex.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2014, 05:16:37 PM »
I believe that myself. too expensive to get testing done these days especially with SRCS out of the picture. I remember back when I first started using it was all british dragon and mex gear like QV,Denkall,animal power and all their tren was 75mg per ml so I was def raised on Tren-75mg but then alot of UGl's started popping up and putting out tren ace-100mg per ml. I am pretty sure most label claims are off but probably by not as much as you would think unless your just buying total garbage UGL. There still are a few good UGL's out there. proably the parabolin alpha-pharma makes is right on point it's labelled at 75mg per ml and I have seen Tests on it it's real tren hex.

Going from memory here but a few samples from 2006:

QV deca 300 --> 230ish mg/ml
Mexican "Test 400" --> 300mg/ml of enanthate only (this one pissed me off)
BT Stanozolol 100 --> 40mg/ml
Denkall aquatest was actually 102mg/ml.

So not a good track record back then, I don't see how would've improved since then.

®

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2014, 02:37:15 AM »
Going from memory here but a few samples from 2006:

QV deca 300 --> 230ish mg/ml
Mexican "Test 400" --> 300mg/ml of enanthate only (this one pissed me off)
BT Stanozolol 100 --> 40mg/ml
Denkall aquatest was actually 102mg/ml.

So not a good track record back then, I don't see how would've improved since then.

They had huge orders to fill and when orders get HUGE quality drops happens with everything! not just juice any product that is in super high demand the quality tends to drop. I saw alot of lab tests back then and some were right on the money and some were way off. Also testing something like denkall T400 costed 450$ it costs way more to test sust blends or any multi-Test blend. I don;t remember ever seeing a T400 lab analysis but I believe they cutt corners these are not USA grade companys but still 80% of the bodyuilders were using those mex labs including many pros.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2014, 04:56:18 AM »
putting in less than the label says is not "quality loss". its plain frauding and nothing else. and its intentional.