Author Topic: Effective immediately...  (Read 15022 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Effective immediately...
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2014, 07:51:11 PM »
um. Wrong person? I think this was for Paul Allen
Yes! Im sorry!

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2014, 07:52:28 PM »
Either you are Josh or using one of Josh's email addresses to pretend to be him since he has emailed me before from that email address u have on your profile...either way game is up.

I suspect you are Josh and your were just too much of a dumass and forgot to hide your email....just like your Facebook friends ...lol

The upcoming bi -polar meltdown of peace will confirm things shortly anyway.

But unfortunately I won't be here to witness it.

I am going to bed.

That would be a "Meltdown"!

Paul Allen

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2014, 07:52:58 PM »
x2

Joon!
No one likes you. Don't you just get that? Without your gimmicks you don't have back up!
Not even your parents like you.
Start a forum in Iran and do something positive.
Your time is over. It failed miserable
Good luck

Ron clearly does, he told me so himself.
And I am not from Iran but you are from Nottingham.
I hope that helps fake gimmick.

Bad luck old chap

Paul Allen

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2014, 07:55:03 PM »
well to be blunt he is the one who gave me the account to use. And I suspect he gave it to others also as he is prone to do. So there will be no meltdown at the moment

Goodnight Josh.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2014, 07:55:10 PM »
Ron clearly does, he told me so himself.
And I am not from Iran but you are from Nottingham.
I hope that helps fake gimmick.

Bad luck old chap

Hahahaha! Nice try!
Who is Ron?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2014, 08:03:36 PM »
The fact that you just logged into your gimmick account for the first time to attack me simply proves my point and why you are shooting yourself in the foot here with your argument.
Clearly you are not a first time poster and a gimmick of someone who has been here for a while.
So the fact that you and your gimmick don't like me does not count for two views, just as if I were to run 40 gimmicks tomorrow it wouldn't count as 40 views and again you don't represent majority view.

Furthermore, since when has this site been a democracy?
The only view that matters is that of the owner and what he see's best for his board.
That is the only opinion that really matters isn't it.

Here is the difference between me and you friend.
I have no need to hide, I have all the power, I simply demonstrate it and that upsets you, because unlike you I have everything that I could want in life (monetarily speaking anyway) although I fully appreciate that doesn't necessarily make someone happy.

But then again I never believe in happiness anyway, to me its a myth that stems from the uneducated mind.

You should try harder to not allow your own feelings of inadequacy harbor feelings of resentment or jealousy towards others, there is a reason I have all that I want and you don't
Because we are a different breed of animal. I am a lion. You are bush pig, different DNA, different animal.....I am talking in business terms here, nothing personal, just stating facts.

If I am here seeking attention, which I clearly am (no question about that) then its because there is someone also seeking the same or giving me that attention which I crave on top of what I already get in real life.

I have admitted many times I am a greedy bastard.

I like to have my cake and eat it
And I like to watch you watch me having my cake and it eat.
Because it tastes all the more sweeter knowing you can't taste and have or absorb what I do

Now does that explain things to you Joshua?

Will you at least have the decency to film your inevitable suicide? It's the least you could do after putting us through so much of your schoolgirl drama. For that moment, at least, you'd be my favorite gimmick.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2014, 08:08:31 PM »
I'm stealing what someone sent me in pm.
"Even if he killed himself he wouldnt stop posting this nonsense".

Thief  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2014, 08:08:36 PM »
"I always tell the truth, even when I lie"

Most nonsensical line in film history. Yet wannabe thugs always quoting, pretending they understand what it means. Retards.

staylogoslo

« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2014, 08:10:04 PM »

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2014, 08:12:25 PM »
do we know each other?  8) 8) 8)

To be honest, keeping track has become rather more complicated than usual of late.

I mean one guy pretending to be a second guy pretending to be a third guy so that they can make the third guy join the first guys party.

Am I the only one that's losing track.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2014, 08:15:28 PM »
To be honest, keeping track has become rather more complicated than usual of late.

I mean one guy pretending to be a second guy pretending to be a third guy so that they can make the third guy join the first guys party.

Who are you guys?  8) 8)

staylogoslo

« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2014, 08:16:03 PM »

all I know is that if I can get my pee flow started, get a steady stream, and not piss 7 seconds after zipping up, Im a success

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2014, 08:16:43 PM »

Pipe down, CalvinH
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2014, 08:17:19 PM »
all I know is that if I can get my pee flow started, get a steady stream, and not piss 7 seconds after zipping up, Im a success
Hahahaha!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2014, 08:19:21 PM »
Wes ?  ???

staylogoslo

« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2014, 08:20:39 PM »

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2014, 08:23:19 PM »

OK - that's definitely Prime then....

No prostato

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2014, 08:31:01 PM »
So joon wasn't var city? I was sure it was you.
O

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2014, 06:24:15 AM »
I must give gimmicks some credit: they are sucessfully bombarding getbig so fast, moderators can't keep up.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2014, 07:25:12 AM »
Interesting in that case Josh that your email address shows up on your profile as one of Josh's email address, or did you forget to hide it just like your Facebook friends and your sponsors Facebook friends?

Was he upset with you about that????

Like he said "its only the internet, not that serious"  

peetheweeple@outlook.com ;D

Oooops......that's going to leave a mark.

Retards gonna retard.   ::)

(55 to go - FU Ron)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2014, 08:31:22 AM »
Yup - Junior admitted to being Chopper Rider in pretty much the same breath he admitted to being Enzo.

Is this news to people?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2014, 10:02:48 AM »
ok everyone relax that wasnt me. This is now me. No shock seeing chopper rider in here hiding anonymously full blown terrified of me finding out who he is in real life.

Oh but I know who he is. If anyone from here read mine and alexs site the last few days before it closed junior made a thread about how he had bought out the chopper rider account and was now posting on it. I'll go through the godaddy files and see if i can dig it out. But I know for sure pedro, groink, prime and a few others can verify that thread

so remember, regardless of what chopper rider writes, it is actually junior
for how long already?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2014, 10:08:36 AM »
sorry joon not fake. Multiple people saw the post. I need to get the godaddy login from alex and will retrieve it. But I can bring at least 5 or 6 people to the table who saw it.

And I still cant figure out how calling someone who is fat "fatty" is an insult? Yes, Im pretty fat. Real mystery there  ::)

5 or 6 people.......hahahahahah ahahaha.

You mean 5 or 6 of your gimmicks. Has your "girlfriend" mentioned she has been talking to strange men on the internet about how to make pancakes? I'll bet not...... ;D

My $0.02 of advice to you Joshie the Bullshitter.......you should log off and tend to matters at "home".

(Still 42 to go - posts in the Liar's Lounge don't count)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2014, 10:36:12 AM »
I am staying out of all matters involving the UK crowd. All the disputes had within that group will have to be moderated by someone else. I don't want to play referee for these childish games.

I come here to laugh, enjoy the humorous threads about all sorts of random nonsense, interact with the household names that make GetBig what it is, read about the bodybuilding industry and to see men in thongs.

I do not come here to play middleman for all these fucking disputes between the UK group. I am tired of it and from this point forward I will not get involved with that nonsense. If any of that shit ever spills onto the G&O, regardless of who starts the thread, will get removed.

Folks, let's have fun on the forum. This place is meant to have you take a break from the harsh, monotony of everyday life. At no point are we supposed to become fucking pansies arguing and complaining about every fucking little thing.

Pop open a bottle of wine and enjoy yourselves. I'll remove this thread a little later.

"1"

In the good old days, they would have all melted away because of Squadfather. 
~

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2014, 03:01:17 PM »
OK - that's definitely Prime then....

No prostato

It very well could be me since I feel this way too. It's not though. I am gimmick-less.

One of the possible negative results of a protatectomy is loss of bladder control. I was fortunate that this didn't happen to me. As a matter of fact, peeing is better than ever.  ;D