Author Topic: Effective immediately...  (Read 15024 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Effective immediately...
« on: November 13, 2014, 05:21:37 PM »
I am staying out of all matters involving the UK crowd. All the disputes had within that group will have to be moderated by someone else. I don't want to play referee for these childish games.

I come here to laugh, enjoy the humorous threads about all sorts of random nonsense, interact with the household names that make GetBig what it is, read about the bodybuilding industry and to see men in thongs.

I do not come here to play middleman for all these fucking disputes between the UK group. I am tired of it and from this point forward I will not get involved with that nonsense. If any of that shit ever spills onto the G&O, regardless of who starts the thread, will get removed.

Folks, let's have fun on the forum. This place is meant to have you take a break from the harsh, monotony of everyday life. At no point are we supposed to become fucking pansies arguing and complaining about every fucking little thing.

Pop open a bottle of wine and enjoy yourselves. I'll remove this thread a little later.

"1"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Effective immediately...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 05:25:02 PM »
I am staying out of all matters involving the UK crowd. All the disputes had within that group will have to be moderated by someone else. I don't want to play referee for these childish games.

I come here to laugh, enjoy the humorous threads about all sorts of random nonsense, interact with the household names that make GetBig what it is, read about the bodybuilding industry and to see men in thongs.

I do not come here to play middleman for all these fucking disputes between the UK group. I am tired of it and from this point forward I will not get involved with that nonsense. If any of that shit ever spills onto the G&O, regardless of who starts the thread, it will get removed.

Folks, let's have fun on the forum. This place is meant to have you take a break from the harsh, monotony of everyday life. At no point are we supposed to become fucking pansies arguing and complaining about every fucking little thing.

Pop open a bottle of wine and enjoy yourselves. I'll remove this thread a little later.

"1"

See, this is why we built the Mayflower.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 05:25:55 PM »

I do not come here to play middleman for all these fucking disputes between the UK group. I am tired of it and from this point forward I will not get involved with that nonsense. If any of that shit ever spills onto the G&O, regardless of who starts the thread, it will get removed.

"1"
Time to step down?
(

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 05:28:54 PM »
Time to step down?

No.

I just don't care to play middleman for personal disputes.  All open forum matters will continue, as always, to be tended to.

Things that go against forum rules will be treated as usual. What I won't do is play the monkey in the middle. We have too many fucking grown men running around like little girls on the forum, complaining about each other. He said this and he said that and my vagina hurts etc..

For fuck's sake man, some of you guys should just come out of the closet already, because you can certainly act like pure fags.

"1"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 05:30:04 PM »

Post of the day.  lol.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 05:31:48 PM »

What I won't do is play the monkey in the middle.

"1"

Racist post reported.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 05:34:16 PM »
OMR, can you make it a rule that any of Anabolichalos threads that deal with: baby mamma drama, getting the girls, going to clubs, should automatically be posted in the "Lounge." Anything bodybuilding related by him can stay in the G and O.

Is this reasonable?
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2014, 05:34:45 PM »

You're not kidding...

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2014, 05:37:41 PM »
OMR, can you make it a rule that any of Anabolichalos threads that deal with: baby mamma drama, getting the girls, going to clubs, should automatically be posted in the "Lounge." Anything bodybuilding related by him can stay in the G and O.

Is this reasonable?

Done.

Just to reiterate, my duties as a moderator will continue to be performed. Any and all infractions will be handle accordingly.

If shit clutters the G&O that doesn't belong, it will be removed.

If anyone breaks the rules and it is reported, it will be handled.

If someone deserves a ban, it will get done.

The only thing I don't want to do is serve as the proverbial middleman for all these stupid UK disputes. If the shit spills onto the G&O, it will get nuked, regardless of who starts it.

I just don't want to waste time on that nonsense anymore.

"1"

Paul Allen

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2014, 05:44:30 PM »
Hi Guys,

It's Joon here.

I have been speaking to Ron and OMR on this account via pm and they know and can confirm it's me.

I am in total agreement with OMR that the recent drama's that have been going on between myself and certain posters on the UK board, regardless of who is at fault or not have simply been way over the top and caused way to much aggravation for OMR and Ron and  everyone else on the board.

Whatever, personal disputes have occurred they should not have spilled over on to the boards or spoiled anyone's enjoyment of these boards.
For that on my part I apologize.

Moving forward, I will simply say this, I seek no communication from the people involved on this board and regardless of what they say or do not say to me directly or indirectly here, I will simply turn the other cheek and ignore them for the overall good of the board and politely suggest that the individuals concerned do the same.

I also want to add I have always respected and held Ron in high regard and he has always been more than fair with me, probably more so than I deserve,
It shows testament to the man and his great character and for that I am always very thankful.

Ron knows in his heart I would never hurt these boards that I have so much history with and love so much just like you guys do.

Lets all move forward, be positive and make this place absofuckinglutely fantastic again the way it deserves to be and show Ron a fuck load more respect for all that he has done for all of us over the years.

Godbless
Joon.

....sorry couldn't resist to add in the....

Mwah
x0x0 :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2014, 05:45:16 PM »
Thought Joon (meaning No Joon) was the issue there, but he gone. Blimey! What bloody bollocks are the blokes on about now?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2014, 05:45:32 PM »
Groundhog Day.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2014, 05:45:46 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2014, 05:46:12 PM »
Thought Joon (meaning No Joon) was the issue there, but he gone. Blimey! What bloody bollocks are the blokes on about now?

Nevermind.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2014, 05:46:40 PM »
Now, we know how they really lost the Colonies...they lost our support due to their own Tom Foolery.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2014, 05:50:41 PM »

No.

The issue is that there are problems between the UK group. This guy doesn't like the other guy and someone else is concerned about personal information being outed and yet another guy thinks that someone is calling his house.

I say the UK guys should resolve their matters amongst themselves. Meet up in person, hash shit out over some tea and call it a fucking day. Here in the USA, we just fucking handle shit.

I am not here to take sides. I am simply here to uphold the rules and also enjoy myself in the process. I don't want any more messages about personal disputes.

You reap what you sow gentlemen. If someone has your personal information, it's because you have let your guard down and allowed others into your life.

From now on, everything gets handled at face value. If an infraction exists, it will get handled.

"1"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2014, 05:51:43 PM »

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2014, 05:55:42 PM »
No.

The issue is that there are problems between the UK group. This guy doesn't like the other guy and someone else is concerned about personal information being outed and yet another guy thinks that someone is calling his house.

I say the UK guys should resolve their matters amongst themselves. Meet up in person, hash shit out over some tea and call it a fucking day. Here in the USA, we just fucking handle shit.

I am not here to take sides. I am simply here to uphold the rules and also enjoy myself in the process. I don't want any more messages about personal disputes.

You reap what you sow gentlemen. If someone has your personal information, it's because you have let your guard down and allowed others into your life.

From now on, everything gets handled at face value. If an infraction exists, it will get handled.

"1"

OMR....can you ban the fuckheads from Florida too while you're at it?

Oh.....and the Canadians?

And that one guy from "Cuba"?

Oh......and Calvin, just so he finally makes a list.

Thank you in advance.    ;D

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2014, 06:00:58 PM »

Is this reasonable?
Doesn't go far enough. Anabolichomo needs to be banned for life.

Paul Allen

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2014, 06:02:23 PM »
No.

"1"

I would just like to add I have never leaked or divulged member information on these boards or any other board regardless of who I have issue with as has been proven by the test of time and there simply is no intention of me doing so or  taking it there and never has been.

I might have said shit to wind people up about it, I am not denying that, however it was always a measured response to the same people doing the same to me and winding me up also.

Again without wishing to get into this conversation, I am simply saying while others may have crossed the line, I simply never have.

Either way no hard feelings from me.

Like OMR says, if anyone ever has an issue or a problem about this, they can simply pick up the phone and arrange to meet with me to discuss whatever issues they have face to face like I have done in the past with a few members, I am available.

What is important and the point of this post is that no member dispute should effect the overall good of the boards in the manner that is has.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2014, 06:06:36 PM »
If anyone ever deserved a lifetime ban from this place, gotta go with the fairy-fonted, terrorist cancer. Remove the f'n tumor, then Whack-a-Mole the metastasizing gimmicks as they arise. Remission > Death.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2014, 06:12:13 PM »
Effective immediately, I will mediate all disputes.

In addition, The Ugly's mayflower post has earned him a .045 upward internet ranking adjustment.
Y

Paul Allen

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2014, 06:15:30 PM »
I would personally nominate Princess L or Grant Michael s to mediate member disputes.

I have always found those two mods extremely unbiased and fair in my opinion

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2014, 06:19:18 PM »
Effective immediately, I will mediate all disputes.

In addition, The Ugly's mayflower post has earned him a .045 upward internet ranking adjustment.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2014, 06:31:24 PM »

I would just like to add I have never leaked or divulged member information on these boards or any other board regardless of who I have issue with as has been proven by the test of time and there simply is no intention of me doing so or  taking it there and never has been.

I might have said shit to wind people up about it, I am not denying that, however it was always a measured response to the same people doing the same to me and winding me up also.

Again without wishing to get into this conversation, I am simply saying while others may have crossed the line, I simply never have.

Either way no hard feelings from me.

Like OMR says, if anyone ever has an issue or a problem about this, they can simply pick up the phone and arrange to meet with me to discuss whatever issues they have face to face like I have done in the past with a few members, I am available.

What is important and the point of this post is that no member dispute should effect the overall good of the boards in the manner that is has.

[/youtube]