Author Topic: Guide me to 200lbs advice needed pictures inside  (Read 3482 times)

epcfitness

• Getbig II
Guide me to 200lbs advice needed pictures inside
« on: November 14, 2014, 07:22:52 PM »
I have hovered around the 180lb mark for quite some time now at 5'10 and got to my heaviest a few weeks ago at 185lbs. My diet goes something like this

Meal 1- 4 Jumbo Eggs, 1 Cup oatmeal, blueberries/banana, water ~800 Calories
Meal 2 Preworkout - 1 Cup Oatmeal, blueberries/banana ~450 Calories
(Train)
Meal 3 Post Workout- 1 Cup White Rice, 8oz Steak ~? Calories
Meal 3- 1 Cup White Rice, 4-6oz chicken breast, veggies, orange/apple juice ~? Calories
Meal 4- SHAKE 1.5 Cup oats, 1 banana, 1 scoop hydrowhey, 4 tbsp pb ~1,100 Calories
Meal 5- SHAKE 1.5 Cup oats, 1 banana, 1 scoop hydrowhey, 4 tbsp pb ~1,100 Calories
Meal 6- 1 Cup cottage cheese, peach/pineapple, water ~? Calories

The shakes I chug down during work because I am unable to eat for a period of 7 hours. We go into work have a meeting, immediately take a 30 minute break then start work. Just from those two shakes plus breakfast I am getting 3,000 calories. Add in my preworkout meal and that's 3,450, plus post workout meal that's around 4,000 calories. Then my tiny meal when I go on break probably 4,500 calories and my snack at night so probably 4,800 calories.

Yet I can't break 185lbs so my question is are my shakes doing anything for me nutrition wise? I have been lurking these forums for a good 8 months now and finally my account has been approved. Recently came up with a cold and haven't been able to put down food for two days now so I'm at 178lbs currently. Help a brother get massive!

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Guide me to 200lbs advice needed pictures inside
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 07:33:41 PM »
when was the last time you took a week off?
diet looks good.
?

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 07:37:14 PM »
Halloween weekend I took a good 4 days off to enjoy myself. I haven't trained in another 4 days now due to this cold keeping me from eating properly but planning on tackling everything head on tomorrow first thing in the morning.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 08:05:03 PM »
Look good, why not just refine mass you have? 200 is just a number

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 08:18:21 PM »
I could get off the deca and run tren ace instead to really tighten up but I feel like I may be missing something hearing these guys bulking up to 230lbs 250lbs 260lbs etc. It really is a goal I never thought would be possible when I started at 135lbs so to reach it and eventually reach 220lbs after that I would feel very satisfied and proud of my accomplishment.

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 11:50:43 PM »
Add two tablespoons of all natural peanut butter with every meal... At you age. No problem..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2014, 12:31:36 AM »
I could get off the deca and run tren ace instead to really tighten up but I feel like I may be missing something hearing these guys bulking up to 230lbs 250lbs 260lbs etc. It really is a goal I never thought would be possible when I started at 135lbs so to reach it and eventually reach 220lbs after that I would feel very satisfied and proud of my accomplishment.

these are just numbers... worst thing is to give a fuck about scale weight

ive bulked up to 220 at 5'8 and let me tell you that wasnt pretty

thought i was getting huge when in fact i was getting fat and bloated. mind you i still had visible abs at 220 but i looked like shit.

had to cut down close to 50lbs to be really shredded (6-7% BF). never ever worried about scale weight again from that time on.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2014, 01:34:59 AM »
get more meat in your diet when you can and up the dose  :)

Lucaspowerbb

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2014, 05:48:32 AM »
rly, i don't think which u need more then 3,5k calories, i listen some people tell about that but they don't get big enough with a good line, ever walking fat, i like so much IF diet, eat only 3 times and better gains then others styles, but this is very personal.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2014, 07:55:34 AM »
get more meat in your diet when you can and up the dose  :)

I was thinking along the same lines... More food,more drugs , train harder = more weight

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2014, 07:30:05 AM »
these are just numbers... worst thing is to give a fuck about scale weight

ive bulked up to 220 at 5'8 and let me tell you that wasnt pretty

thought i was getting huge when in fact i was getting fat and bloated. mind you i still had visible abs at 220 but i looked like shit.

had to cut down close to 50lbs to be really shredded (6-7% BF). never ever worried about scale weight again from that time on.

I feel the same! don't overbulk! What's the point. go by the mirror not the scale but if you really want to get some more mass you might need to eat more! and stop getting your nutrients from shakes! You might have to buy alot of tupperware and pack alot of meals! Your goig to want to eat alot of complex carbs and high glycemic cvarbs and start using HGH and insulin. I'll get you over 200 lbs lean easily if your patient and do what I say. Just depends if you want ti bad enough to the point you willl spend alot of money on food and HGH and anabolcs plus use insulin? you want to do that and look even better or you starting to think your happy at 180 lbs?

I bet I could get you to 225 lbs lean within 1 year of course not all muscle but alot of it will be muscle you will be pretty lean and still have veins everywhere and look like a monster! but you will be holding a little water but bodybuilders have answers for everything we will use some lasix if you start holding to much water, Pm me if your serious not just me but a few of us could easily get you to 225b lbs very easily but 1 year will get you the best results. I'm 5 ft 6IN and have been close to 230 lbs but holding water, Dr.J is about my height maybe a inch taller and he gets around 270-280 offeason,Big-Ro can help you.. The main problem is all the shakes your using.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 05:20:26 AM »
More drugs - higher dose - cycle in and out dbol and androl

up the hgh - ass slin

more meat maybe but really more drugs

thats how you do it i was hovering around 210 for a long time

im 230 now didnt do it from more food did it for higher doese of drugs and hgh

now added slin to push to 240