Author Topic: I personally will NOT be using the "delete post function" on any of my threads  (Read 30850 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Ok absolutely last post before sleep, serious seeing stars right now. ::)

The point you pretend bi-polar fuckwit is you managed to alienate and fuck up for a lousy 1400 dollars with your bullshit, games and lies the one person on this board who genuinely liked you at the start, had the ability and willingness (out of generosity and good will)  to make life changing things happen for your now other wise miserable existence before you spat it back in my face.

And you claim that you owned me is laughable.
You owned yourself moron and you wouldn't have been in position to beg me for money in the first place otherwise.
Laughable when you write to me on email "joon I will do whatever you want and say whatever you want if you give me jusy $300" and "I am completely up for sale" and "if you don't give me money I will go after all the people you like"......etc......did I not tell you to go fuck yourself???!!

Then claim somehow that I tried to "buy your friendship" when you were always the one asking me for dough......just pure comedy.
You called me up and said "joon I am in trouble, I am about to be made homeless, lend me 1K and I will pay you back $200 at a time"

What did I tell you fuck wit?
I said "Joshi I will ship you the 1K tomorrow, don't worry about a thing, and u ain't got to pay me back"
You wrote the next day "I am in tears, I can't believe this etc."

Difference is you weren't a total cu nt back then.

Now you are. You reap what you sow in life.

Let me remind you why you are so full of shit my little friend
Everyone can see this is a genuine video.

What should be coming out of your fat fucking mouth right now is:
"Joon i am truly sorry, you always treated me good, I am sorry I fucked up, I didn't mean too"
Instead of coming up with fucking story of how you "owned me" to make yourself feel better about your fuck ups.

Quite apparent he caused you issues, alarm, and distress. Literally, which is fundamentally wrong.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Its insane to see how much backup and friends Mahyar Mostafazadeh-as (Uncle Juiceass) aka The Iranian Terrorist has.
Its time for the suicide note again.
60 days in a mental ward is not enough

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Oh hey junior..u dont have to get clarification from Ron saying i was begging you for months to out members of the uk forum

I absolutely admit i was...but you said u wanted that for yourself for your board. I wont deny that...why would i care if u posted that

It's not about what you care, no one gives two fucks about your opinion, you are not important enough for anyone to care.
The difference  between me and you fuck face is that I actually have ethics and morals and I am not into fucking gay outing shit you to do to try and make myself important.

Do you admit it was you, you wanker who sent Skorp10 racist shit on pm just like you did to lobstah few months back under that fucking gimmick you gave me and then tried to pin that shit on me.
Do you deny you little wanker that it was YOU with the fucking anti semtic remarks and shit that I got blamed for.

You wound up the UK crowd with your bullshit and cause confusion and animosity cos they didn't know who it was fucking with them.

They should have fucking known better after they met with me that once I meet a man, shake his hand I consider it real life and wouldn't do that.

That's why I got fucked off, total lack of trust and judgement on their part, all caused by your fucking stupidity.

You are 100% to blame.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
So, $1400 from you = 14 cents from you, brilliant.

Hahahaha!
Its the drugs that will cause that kind of calculating or just and idiot. Either way

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
I can post up a fucking bank statement of mine showing nearly 5 million dollars in cash you fuck wit and I am not kidding...
Maybe I will after I wake up just to rub your face in it some more.
remind me to do that after I wake up.

OK, rub it in some more Mostafazadeh. ::) So you can really feel it.
Do you believe your own lies? Is that maybe whats  keeping you moving?
Time to kill yourself so your family can start over again,without the loser

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Uncle Joon still rawdogging Retardahaluk (and his obvious gimmicks) like a Boss.

Bitch boys always gonna be Regina bitch boys!

This Lounge board is off to a GREAT start.....yay Ron!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
OK, rub it in some more Mostafazadeh. ::) So you can really feel it.
Do you believe your own lies? Is that maybe whats  keeping you moving?
Time to kill yourself so your family can start over again,without the loser

Fuck this is one of the worst gimmicks to ever come out of Lincolnshire, why don't you just post under your normal handle bro, suits you better....lol
You can call me "Mostfazadeh", "Mahyar"...."Jafarrrrr"......till the cows come home, its not gonna make the slightest bit of difference when it ain't me you halfwit  ;D

I already posted up video of my passport which clearly shows my birthday is different to "mahyar" if you pull up his records and look..... muppits of peace....lmfao....

Fuck even when I spoke to Alex on the phone for like hour and half last week I told him the same on the phone and he said dude I believe you its all bullshit anyway.
Not saying i don't know who they are etc, I do.....but that don't mean its me you muppit, how the fuck you come up with that conclusion is beyond me.
Retardick school of thinking, so wonder his fucking site sucked so miserably, he couldn't even fucking out anyone...lmfao.
His idea of outing people is posting up pictures they posted here themselves....pure lulz

And you keep repeating it over and over like a parrot is not going to change that fact numpty.

It's like me calling you Mark or Malcom randomly out of the blue...lol........or calling Simple Simon ....Mike Smith from Carlyle for months on end like they were doing here.

Just pure fucking comedy at your desperation.

You fuck wits think I would actually voluntarily post up videos and and tell you where I lived, offer you info, showing you instagram photos of Tulisa place if the land registry records were gonna reveal my actual details and identity......LMFAO..... ..owning you morons is too fucking easy.

And before you say you changed your name blah blah blah......how come I have a different birth date??
That is impossible to ever change.

End of the day don't matter what my name is, the people who need to know on here already do, doesn't change the fact that I live in a £1.2 mil apartment.
Have two cars worth over 250k
7 million worldwide property portfolio all paid for without single bit of credit.
And shit load of cash if I wanna dip into my savings any time I fucking want travel around the world and do whatever fuck I want.

Are you mad brah?
Try working harder and smarter you lazy swines.

Oh and before you say I still can't post on the UK board, look how long that lasted......lol

But here fella, let me make your life easier and save you bit of trouble....... ;D

Mostafazafazadeh

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Uncle Joon still rawdogging Retardahaluk (and his obvious gimmicks) like a Boss.

Bitch boys always gonna be Regina bitch boys!

This Lounge board is off to a GREAT start.....yay Ron!

Sexy just got back....hehe... :-*
Mwah
x0x0

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
It's not about what you care, no one gives two fucks about your opinion, you are not important enough for anyone to care.
The difference  between me and you fuck face is that I actually have ethics and morals and I am not into fucking gay outing shit you to do to try and make myself important.

Do you admit it was you, you wanker who sent Skorp10 racist shit on pm just like you did to lobstah few months back under that fucking gimmick you gave me and then tried to pin that shit on me.
Do you deny you little wanker that it was YOU with the fucking anti semtic remarks and shit that I got blamed for.

You wound up the UK crowd with your bullshit and cause confusion and animosity cos they didn't know who it was fucking with them.

They should have fucking known better after they met with me that once I meet a man, shake his hand I consider it real life and wouldn't do that.

That's why I got fucked off, total lack of trust and judgement on their part, all caused by your fucking stupidity.

You are 100% to blame.

Josh is quite the shit stirrer. Sort of funny to read. Made me LOL!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

Sexy just got back....hehe... :-*
Mwah
x0x0

I Never left......

Looks like you've got the gimmicks and the lazyass welfare cheat menstruating this morning. Hahahahaha, be careful or you will be "outed" on that great website that fat bullshitting tub of goo runs.  Hahahahaha with all four members.

I like the part where the lazy, shiftless, no-shame cockmuncher admits he was on the verge of being homeless in this day and age. Not like a healthy 45 year old guy can't find work to support himself......unless of course he is a lazy worthless sack of jism soaked shit.

I suspect his next retort is to post a pic of the dog and try to garner some favor. Or send me ANOTHER PM using one of his gimmick accounts.

toslotogolo, BIGBADTOUGHGUY, imoseppo, blah, blah, blah.....

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Josh is quite the shit stirrer. Sort of funny to read. Made me LOL!

Fuck me Vince, I mean if I get ok from Ron to post up this losers Whatsapp messages and emails it will be fucking epically hilarious and expose all his bullshit.

"Joon joon please please give me $300, I want a contract like you gave BigRo, I will do anything you want and say anything you want on your new site....I will suck your cock ....blah blah blah"
"I am completely up for sale....." then when I tell him to fuck off and I am not interested and he doesn't have anything of value to offer me and will only drive people away...and the fact that I stupidly took pity on him once or twice before before I realized what a POS he is wasn't gonna change that fact ....he starts trying to blackmail me and shit....

Ten minutes later....he is like....

"If you don't give me $300 I will totally fuck with everyone you know..... I will shit talk booty blah blah blah...etc"

I am like do what you want you fat fuck I will just give you 1000 times worse back and i'll be on the first plane to Vagina.

I started leaving fucking 5 minutes international voice mails on his phone which probably cost him shit load of money and the poor fuck had to change his phone number cos I called him like 200 times. ;D

Then the moron leaves his Facebook friends and Alex's Facebook friends open by mistake.....LMFAO.

I get voicemail from Alex saying "Joon stop calling my house at 3.00am in the morning"....stop stop..

Alex posts up this video too...

Within like 3 days Josh site is down... and all of a sudden "the internet is not sooo serious".....lol.

I have to say though Alex to his credit is totally cool in my books, end ups Josh tried to pin a lot bullshit on him too.

I like Alex now after I talked to him, stand up guy, felt genuine and honest on the phone...no problem with him at all from my side.

It was Josh the retard calling up my girl in the middle of the night I know that now....its Josh no one can stand apart from his gimmicks and the people here who tried to take me on and got ass raped

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
This is what I thought :-*

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Oh i see im still getting owned. Oh the humanity.

Good to see the board supporting you junior....one person...chopper rider...the account u made a thread about saying you bought and now post on it

Lol this is funny shit

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

Good to see the board supporting you junior....one person...chopper rider...the account u I made a thread about saying you bought and now post on it

Lol this is funny shit

Fixed

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time

Fixed

Ok joon if u say so...i guess you werent asking and demanding i make account for u on alex and my site all the time. I mean hey..you are always honest......

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

Good to see the board supporting you junior....one person...chopper rider...the account u made a thread about saying you bought and now post on it

Lol this is funny shit
i found chopper riders supporting joon weird to...usually he hates fruitdicks like joon but this yime he has more or less sucked his dick..strange timed

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
Ok joon if u say so...i guess you werent asking and demanding i make account for u on alex and my site all the time. I mean hey..you are always honest......
Joon Mahyar Mostafazadeh-as never lies! He tells the truth 100%. Like all terrorists.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
I Never left......

Looks like you've got the gimmicks and the lazyass welfare cheat menstruating this morning. Hahahahaha, be careful or you will be "outed" on that great website that fat bullshitting tub of goo runs.  Hahahahaha with all four members.

I like the part where the lazy, shiftless, no-shame cockmuncher admits he was on the verge of being homeless in this day and age. Not like a healthy 45 year old guy can't find work to support himself......unless of course he is a lazy worthless sack of jism soaked shit.

I suspect his next retort is to post a pic of the dog and try to garner some favor. Or send me ANOTHER PM using one of his gimmick accounts.

toslotogolo, BIGBADTOUGHGUY, imoseppo, blah, blah, blah.....

End of thread.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV

I haven't deleted a single post you fuck wit, what you talking about?

Only the good ones.
But you never lie! Ever and you only tell the truth, 100%.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Only the good ones.
But you never lie! Ever and you only tell the truth, 100%.

Serious question, are you a spam bot? :D

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV

Serious question, are you a spam bot? :D

همانطور که این مقاله با ارائه منابع معتبر نشان خواهد داد، ریشه‌های ایدئولوژیک داعش بطور تاریخی به وهابیسم در شبه جزیره‌ عربستان بازمی‌گردد، و در قرن بیستم با به قدرت رسیدن خاندان ال سعود در عربستان پشتیبان ایدئولوژیک حاکمیت دیکتاتوری و مرتجع آن کشور میشود. بدون توجه به ریشه‌های ایدئولوژیک مشترک داعش و حاکمیت عربستان جهان قادر نخواهد بود درک درستی‌ از داعش بدست آورده و

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Fuck me Vince, I mean if I get ok from Ron to post up this losers Whatsapp messages and emails it will be fucking epically hilarious and expose all his bullshit.

"Joon joon please please give me $300, I want a contract like you gave BigRo, I will do anything you want and say anything you want on your new site....I will suck your cock ....blah blah blah"
"I am completely up for sale....." then when I tell him to fuck off and I am not interested and he doesn't have anything of value to offer me and will only drive people away...and the fact that I stupidly took pity on him once or twice before before I realized what a POS he is wasn't gonna change that fact ....he starts trying to blackmail me and shit....

Ten minutes later....he is like....

"If you don't give me $300 I will totally fuck with everyone you know..... I will shit talk booty blah blah blah...etc"

I am like do what you want you fat fuck I will just give you 1000 times worse back and i'll be on the first plane to Vagina.

I started leaving fucking 5 minutes international voice mails on his phone which probably cost him shit load of money and the poor fuck had to change his phone number cos I called him like 200 times. ;D

Then the moron leaves his Facebook friends and Alex's Facebook friends open by mistake.....LMFAO.

I get voicemail from Alex saying "Joon stop calling my house at 3.00am in the morning"....stop stop..

Alex posts up this video too...

Within like 3 days Josh site is down... and all of a sudden "the internet is not sooo serious".....lol.

I have to say though Alex to his credit is totally cool in my books, end ups Josh tried to pin a lot bullshit on him too.

I like Alex now after I talked to him, stand up guy, felt genuine and honest on the phone...no problem with him at all from my side.

It was Josh the retard calling up my girl in the middle of the night I know that now....its Josh no one can stand apart from his gimmicks and the people here who tried to take me on and got ass raped

Why would you need permission to post em when you just quoted them?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
Because he wants to be important and all but fails miserably.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

Cos Ron told everyone to be careful with outing personal info.
Just cos Josh say's its OK doesn't mean Ron approves and Josh is the kind of idiot who would just delete his posts later and try and get me timed out etc.
If Ron says its cool since Josh said fine then I am fine.

Also those emails contain lots of emails sent to him from "bigtoughguy" which he leaked to me, thinking he would get in my good books and I would give him some more dough etc.

Ask "bigtoughguy" for permission too to publish those emails Josh sent me.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
The purpose of the emails and whatsapp messages would be to verify 100% what I am saying is legit.

I can even video them from my phone so no one can say they are made up etc.