Author Topic: I personally will NOT be using the "delete post function" on any of my threads  (Read 30699 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
I don't care what you say about me on here.
I don't care what you post about me on my threads
I don't care who it is that posts in my threads.

I guarantee NOT to delete any posts from anyone in any of the threads I make....and you can hold me to that 100%

Only people like the Vagina from Regina who have something to hide and don't want to be exposed for their bullshit and lies need to do that.

Also Ron, I know it is an experiment anyway which is totally cool.....but don't you think it kinda takes the fun out of the place?

I mean I think this board now has potential to be great and that's what mods are for.

And I for one totally fucking 100% respect Ron's judgement anyway.

If anyone else wants to agree to do the same voluntarily, post and make it be known in this thread

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
Lol. I believe you.  ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Only people like the Vagina from Regina who have something to hide and don't want to be exposed for their bullshit and lies need to do that.

Nobody BULLSHIT & LIES more that yours dear ANALbolichalo  ::)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Lol. I believe you.  ::)

Since it's actually YOU on this account now and not your dumfuckwit x fiance I am not gonna give you a hard time here

I mean I know even you didn't agree with that POS in the first place, you wouldn't have broken up with him in the first place if you thought he was a decent guy ...lololol etc.

We all know he is an internet warrior that is soft as fuck IRL.

Remember how he didn't show up in Vegas when I was with my girl when he said he would and got owned into oblivion. ;D

I personally don't have a problem with YOU and wish your kid all the best matter of fact.

What you never understood about me is the Josh is the real POS shit here and that I never could fucking stand him...I was just playing the dum fuck the whole time so I could own him into oblivion which I did.

He got pwaned hard and now I have him on a leash like a dog, people who KNOW whats up can vouch.

Why do you think he took his site down the second I started making phone calls when he started shitting his pants and crying like a girl.

Why would I like him when he was the POS calling up my girl in the middle of the night and trying to pin it on Alex.

Alex is actually a great guy, I got no problem with him at all, he is good peoples in my book.

Josh just lies and pins shit on Alex all the time, Josh is just a pathetic con artists and welfare scammer that is not even fucking bi polar....always trying to score a quick buck! lol

He knows he is my little bitch now and will be for the rest of his life.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
Since it's actually YOU on this account now and not your dumfuckwit x fiance I am not gonna give you a hard time here

I mean I know even you didn't agree with that POS in the first place, you wouldn't have broken up with him in the first place if you thought he was a decent guy ...lololol etc.

We all know he is an internet warrior that is soft as fuck IRL.

Remember how he didn't show up in Vegas when I was with my girl when he said he would and got owned into oblivion. ;D

I personally don't have a problem with YOU and wish your kid all the best matter of fact.

What you never understood about me is the Josh is the real POS shit here and that I never could fucking stand him...I was just playing the dum fuck the whole time so I could own him into oblivion which I did.

He got pwaned hard and now I have him on a leash like a dog, people who KNOW whats up can vouch.

Why do you think he took his site down the second I started making phone calls when he started shitting his pants and crying like a girl.

Why would I like him when he was the POS calling up my girl in the middle of the night and trying to pin it on Alex.

Alex is actually a great guy, I got no problem with him at all, he is good peoples in my book.

Josh just lies and pins shit on Alex all the time, Josh just a pathetic con artists and welfare scanner that is not even fucking bi polar! lol

He knows he is my little bitch now and will be for the rest of his life.

That's nice.

Guess what.

I like Josh.

I don't like you.

LOL.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
That's nice.

Guess what.

I like Josh.

I don't like you.

LOL.

No one care what you think.

You

Are

Irrelevant

On

This

Site.

I am the daddy and NO ONE likes Josh

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
Your obsession with Josh is creepy dude. He's in your head like 24 7 that's all you ever talk about.

Who owns who??????? :-\

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
No one care what you think.

You

Are

Irrelevant

On

This

Site.

I am the daddy and NO ONE likes Josh

Actually many people like Josh. It's you people dislike. Except for Ron of course.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
So why do you talk about him non stop?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
So why do you talk about him non stop?

At first I just felt sorry for the dum fuck, thought maybe it was possible for him to reform himself etc like my x fiance Sarah did with a bit of help and support.
I genuinely thought he has mental problems and wanted to help him with his issues.
That was before I realized he is just a con artist.

It's like when I would Skype with him he would be like a totally different person, polite & pleasant etc, just not like an animal the way he pretends to be on the board etc

After BS told me he was trying to fuck with her I thought to myself "how do I make sure this cock sucker doesn't bother her or anyone else again" so I formulated a plan.

I decided the best tactic was to befriend him and have him close to me so I knew what he was up too.
I would throw him a bit of money here or there....you know like how you throw a dog a bone etc to make him keep his guard down, cos I knew it was only a matter of time before he fucked up.
Which he did royally.

Thing with me is I got no fucking time or patience for any wanker that tries to fuck with my girl or anyone else by trying to stalk them or cause them harassment, alarm or distress
Same shit he pulled on Booty by posting pics of her underage daughter with cock in her mouth on Photoshop and ringing her work place.
Same shit he pulled when he tried to fuck with Groink's daughters.
Same shit he pulled when he started calling Shizzo parents and work place trying to get him sacked etc.
Same smack he talked about Bigmc's kids etc.
So much other shit etc.

He started trying to blackmail me and trying to extort money out of me, making up fake bullshit stories and fake profiles on his fuck wit site.
I mean if I had permission to post his messages on here it would become crystal clear for the world to see.

Basically the only thing he cares about is money, will do anything for money, so when I told him to fuck off and die and that I wouldn't ever give him any cash he started melting and trying even harder to fuck with me etc.

I was gathering all the evidence the whole time to use against him.

Then when he stupidly left his and Alex's Facebook friends profile open and started getting a dose of his own medicine back he started crying like a girl and pulled down his site.
Changed his phone number, email.....fucking everything....I wouldn't be surprised if he even is gonna move place.

That's why I know and he KNOWS he can never fuck with me or anyone else here, especial women.

He KNOWS what I am like

He fucked up and got caught.

He just didn't think anyone would fuck with him and give 100 times more potent doses of his own medicine back.
He was wrong. He fucked with the wrong guy and paid the price.

Pussies like him, I have seen 100 times in real, he is like a joke to me compared to the people I have actually had to deal with in real life ...lol

I have to say though the fuckwit as retarded as he is does amuse me, sorta like my own personal clown, so its not so bad to keep him around.

But the second he fucks up, he knows I will be all over him like a rash

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Ok ill post once.

A. You are more than welcome to post any messages from me to u on here.

B.i absolutely completely invite you to pursue any avenue you have to put me in jail

C. You dont need my permission...knock yourself out and post anything i have said to you

It wasnt my site to pull down...alex took it over months ago

Yup i changed my phone number when u called 76 times in 2 days

Beyond everything...my favorite thing is you say i blackmail you but say i dont know your real name...so youre saying im blackmailing nobody then?

At the end of the day junior...you dont scare anyone. You are a scared alcoholic mentally unwell child with too much money and too much time on your hands.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
Joon why can't you stop talking about Josh?

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
Okay I Just got a PM saying junior started his own board.  Hahahaha is this true??? I can't stop laughing.  What a loser.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Joon why can't you stop talking about Josh?

For the simple fact that this cock sucker has his spent his whole life talking shit and trying to fuck peoples lives up in order to get money from them and cause them issues, alarm and distress and even causing problem with their employers etc. Fuck he even made a site dedicated to this purposes, made tons of fake fucking profiles, edited shit and tried to misrepresent everything to suit his own fucking agenda.
If the fat fuck was in the UK someone would have knocked on his door a long time ago and that's not me saying that, its moderators on this board saying that to me.

When he gets a little dose of his own medicine back, he back tracks like a little bitch and crys like the same women he tries to stalk and harass in the first place.

Like most bullies he is really weak IRL, just another internet hero and warrior, he is not used to people giving it back to him
That is why he is almost in a state of shock right now........KO'd on the floor thinking to himself.......WTF just happened.

Everyone is having a good laugh now that he got owned into oblivion.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Maybe this is a good place to do a quick poll of the viewers....

Is there anyone here that actually reads the entirety of Joons posts?

I think he's under the impression that people actually read it.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
I appreciate you owning me into oblivion by sending me 1400 dollars. Could you please own me more? K thx bye

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
Lol how exactly have you "owned" him into oblivion? The only person who's been owned here is you Junior. Or Mahyar or Milo or whatever you call yourself these days lol.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Okay I Just got a PM saying junior started his own board.  Hahahaha is this true??? I can't stop laughing.  What a loser.

And guess what first fucking thing I did was email Ron telling him about it and no one needs to pm you anything, everyone fucking already knows you halfwit....you are about a month behind, catch up.
If I decide to go ahead with my site or not it will be 100% with Ron's blessing and not to the determent of this site with totally different objectives and crowd not just bodybuilding related and 100% professional, not some gay outing site like the Vagina from Regina had.

Not talking about my site plans etc here out of respect to Ron cos I don't wanna be seen to be advertising it so stick your fucking nose out of it, your making it look bigger than mine right now  :D

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
So who exactly "hates" Josh besides you Junior. And I think that because you sent him money shows that HE OWNED YOU. LOL.

A sucker born every second.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
But there are many many many screenshots of you bashing Ron saying how you were going to destroy Getbig with your site. I just got them. Are you unaware of this??? You've bashed Ron 100 times over and the screenshots exist. Explain yourself.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
Why are you so obsessed with what Ron thinks of you Junior?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Lol me thinks someone will be deleting posts in here and changing the thread name

Oh sorry ill get back in my corner since im getting owned into oblivion

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
Lol me thinks someone will be deleting posts in here and changing the thread name

Oh sorry ill get back in my corner since im getting owned into oblivion

But didn't you read the title of the thread Josh???? Junior will NOT be using the "delete post function".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH A!!! :D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Ok ill post once.

A. You are more than welcome to post any messages from me to u on here.

B.i absolutely completely invite you to pursue any avenue you have to put me in jail

C. You dont need my permission...knock yourself out and post anything i have said to you

It wasnt my site to pull down...alex took it over months ago

Yup i changed my phone number when u called 76 times in 2 days

Beyond everything...my favorite thing is you say i blackmail you but say i dont know your real name...so youre saying im blackmailing nobody then?

At the end of the day junior...you dont scare anyone. You are a scared alcoholic mentally unwell child with too much money and too much time on your hands.

Relax internet warrior, this is the lounge, this board ain't that heavily moderated so long as u don't break rules dimwit you can post as many fucking times as you want.
We all know it's just a matter of time before you fuck up anyway.

Look how the mighty Avesher has fallen from grace, not so cocky anymore are you son, now that you can't fake profiles and make shit up on your board, you retard.
Look how the scales have balanced.

You couldn't fool anyone, especially not Ron you wet Vagina.....

I will get clarification from Ron before I own you into oblivion with your whats app messages and emails of peace begging me for months to "out" the UK crowd after I told you to fuck off.
Sending UK crowd racist messages under gimmicks and trying to pin it on me.

And trust me if I wanted to land you in Jail you would be eating your morning dry oats in blue uniform by now already.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
But didn't you read the title of the thread Josh???? Junior will NOT be using the "delete post function".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH A!!! :D

Im waiting for the next wall of text. My dog demands i sleep