Author Topic: x-factor and 6 oxo  (Read 1603 times)

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
x-factor and 6 oxo
« on: February 17, 2006, 03:35:09 PM »
I've been on 6-oxo for some time and its doing what its supposed to do. My bench is back up to 495 from 405 but I think thats just because my contest is over and i'm 30lbs heavier and fatter again. I'm thinking of staying on 6-oxo to get my test back up, but was reading up on x-factor. All the research I've foud has been conducted by the company that mfgs it. Has anyone tried it and what do you think about it?

Aeternitatis

• Getbig II
Re: x-factor and 6 oxo
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 04:03:47 PM »
Yeah, a lot of people have tried it and had fantastic results. It's probably the only supplement out there that can actually deliver on the promise of cutting up while gaining muscle.

Michael Elias is a huge fan of the stuff and has used it many times for contest prep. There are a lot of other natural/enhanced bodybuilders who like it too.

The only thing is, it HAS to be used properly to work. That means following the directions of no anti-inflammatories, minimum omega 3 oils, etc.

On my first cycle I gained like 10 pounds while leaning out and added 50 pounds to my squat. It was crazy.

HickoryStick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: x-factor and 6 oxo
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 09:57:04 PM »
On your fist 'cycle' of what?  6-oxo?  How long was it? Dosages?

Details please.