Author Topic: Message to Bigmc, Simple Simon and Skorp10 -Read Only Thread Sticky Please  (Read 10747 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Message to Bigmc, Simple Simon and Skorp10 -Read Only Thread Sticky Please
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2014, 12:14:08 AM »
Joon, it is about principles and not principals. Big difference.

Getbig is better without Bigmc. You can't trust a coward like that. Pussy is scared shitless his identity will be known. That is why he defamed people like me and didn't worry at all.

It would be fun to take him to court and sort things out there. He must be shitting his pants worrying about being exposed!

No worries there. Just send his details to me and Josh and we will keep his identity safe.

Such a miserable old fuck.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2014, 12:39:18 AM »
Such a miserable old fuck.

x2.

yes, lets take bigmc to international cyber court.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2014, 02:57:44 AM »
I am not Iranian you dum fuck and it was Iraq Britain and US invaded not Iran you fucking ignorant moron....lmao.
Why do I even entertain this moron....what a fool.

:D you and Vince are both in denial about your identity's Mahyar

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2014, 03:14:47 AM »
now ways thats joon. I dont believe it is him

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2014, 03:18:04 AM »

Agreed - That looks nothing like the pics he posted of himself....

.... much

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2014, 03:48:49 AM »
those fat Muslim lips, of course not.lol

just look at the Pict from las Vegas. when he is nice and juicy fat. Its his doppleganger.

Playing poker at the high rollers table.

He never answers the question but he is wearing a carpet right?
Bald spot of peace.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2014, 03:50:33 AM »
Joon, it is about principles and not principals. Big difference.

Getbig is better without Bigmc. You can't trust a coward like that. Pussy is scared shitless his identity will be known. That is why he defamed people like me and didn't worry at all.

It would be fun to take him to court and sort things out there. He must be shitting his pants worrying about being exposed!

No worries there. Just send his details to me and Josh and we will keep his identity safe.

I agree with you he should never accuse someone of being a pedophile without full proof and as an x police officer he should have known better. I told him this many times in person myself.
Also I didn't agree with lots of the bullying that was going on here etc.
There are many reasons why someone might want not to have their identity revealed etc and usually there may or may not be real life reasons for that.
There are other things/factors going on that I simply cannot discuss.

I am not going to be discussing Bigmc, Simon or Skorp or anyone who is not here to defend themselves any further, it is simply not fair to them and that was my last message to them which was supposed to be a read only thread however Ron removed the option to delete OP's posts so it turned into a discussion session which is not what it was supposed to be.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2014, 03:53:22 AM »
Agreed - That looks nothing like the pics he posted of himself....

.... much

That's him for sure.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2014, 04:05:43 AM »

It's not me as has already been proven on numerous occasion, I can find you 20 pictures of fat guys with baseball caps and goatees in any poker room on any given day.
They branded that picture around for months now on Josh's website when they couldn't getting anywhere trying to out me so got desperate with their attempts. ;D
Same shit Bigcyp tried to pull on Simple Simon months on end posting that picture claiming it was him "mike smith from Carlyle" ...lmao.

I have on Whatsapp about 30 messages from Josh where he claims "on the life of potato this is simple simon 100%"  when I told him "uhhhh....no its not"
He also claimed and posted up pictures of no one claiming he was the MMA fighter Rob Macdonald and within whole of 5 minutes I could see it was not even the same guy.
That is how retarded Josh is.

The fact remains if "mahyar" was me he should have the same birthday as I do if they claim I changed by name, since birthdate is impossible to ever change  ::)
If you pull up "mahyars" public records (which I did out of curiosity) you can see his birthday is completely different to mine, I even posted up video on my passport to prove it.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2014, 04:08:11 AM »

It's not me as has already been proven on numerous occasion, I can find you 20 pictures of fat guys with baseball caps and goatees in any poker room on any given day.
They branded that picture around for months now on Josh's website when they couldn't getting anywhere trying to out me so got desperate with their attempts. ;D
Same shit Bigcyp tried to pull on Simple Simon months on end posting that picture claiming it was him "mike smith from Carlyle" ...lmao.

I have on Whatsapp about 30 messages from Josh where he claims "on the life of potato this is simple simon 100%"  when I told him "uhhhh....no its not"
He also claimed and posted up pictures of no one claiming he was the MMA fighter Rob Macdonald and within whole of 5 minutes I could see it was not even the same guy.
That is how retarded Josh is.

The fact remains if "mahyar" was me he should have the same birthday as I do if they claim I changed by name  ::)
If you pull up "mahyars" public records (which I did out of curiosity) you can see his birthday is completely different to mine, I even posted up video on my passport to prove it.

I dont think its you, never did.
you did decieve us though bro.
no diet, no gym everyday, no vaser, no nose job.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2014, 04:08:50 AM »
"Its water under the bridge for me and we are country men at the end of the day that helped defeat Fascism and Nazism because we stand strong always in the face of our enemies and stand up for our beliefs.
We have that at least in common."

What a fucking moron, coming up with some fucking shit from WW2, just goggled.
Fuck would I care or give a shit about Iran??...lmao.
Fuck I could say the fucking Vikings invaded Britain and raped your mama's.
Look at this fuckwits desperation googling shit from 1941....lolololol

What a retard, leave the history threads to Shizzo
Stick to what you are good at which is smoking heroin, listening to Gary Glitter your hero and telling your kids you will buy them a new TV..
.....Just after daddy has his next fix.

Shared account or mental illness?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2014, 04:23:01 AM »

It's only ever the same 5-6 people, i.e the same butt hurt people from Josh's website who fall for that scammer's bullshit that do...... surprise, surprise  :D
I have full emails from Josh where he claims he is active on around 15 different forums and that's what he does for a living which is to scam people.....the problem is he fucking sucks at outings.....lol
Shizzo is actually better than him... ;D

About gym and stuff, things got fucked after Vegas with Bikini, we were pretty much eating junk everyday and drinking every night and I couldn't take test to Vegas so came off, no pct, no hrt and after when I went to the gym and shit I felt completely shit, I just can't bother with weight training off gear, can't handle it psychologically.
I can only take it seriously when I am on. Arms shrank back down to like 15.5 from 17.5 lost a ton of muscle and just ended up being skinny fat.

I am not gonna do lipo at 20% bf, fuck maybe even 25% bf it's just dum right now, maybe around 12% or less it make sense

100% doing nose job this year, I was supposed to do it September but asshole surgeon said my hemocrit is too high and he wants be to stop smoking for 3 months before he does it and I ain't managed to do that yet.

Generally just in a pissy mood.

Have really low test now cos I am shut down, just want to wait till Jan so I can shoot gear again.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2014, 04:56:04 AM »
Christ on a cracker who gives a fuck whether it's "him" or not....or what his name is,  fucking DOA hiding behind a gimmick hounding someone about their identity, the irony is comical.

Don't you fucking people have anything else to think about, like it matters   LOLOLOL

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2014, 04:59:19 AM »
Christ on a cracker who gives a fuck whether it's "him" or not....or what his name is,  fucking DOA hiding behind a gimmick hounding someone about their identity, the irony is comical.

Don't you fucking people have anything else to think about, like it matters   LOLOLOL

I got a phone from someone last night about D.O.A. claiming he was not linked to the UK crowd and had "nothing to do with them"
The fact that I got a phone call in the first place was the dead give away clue in the first place.

Its ok cos they know I have them by the bollox.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2014, 05:07:20 AM »
I really wish Ron would let me mod this board.

that's one thing I liked about Josh's board, no anonymous asswipes taking shots .

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2014, 05:09:31 AM »
I really wish Ron would let me mod this board.

that's one thing I liked about Josh's board, no anonymous asswipes taking shots .

Great idea.....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2014, 05:14:49 AM »

I am not going to be discussing Bigmc, Simon or Skorp or anyone who is not here to defend themselves any further, it is simply not fair to them and that was my last message to them which was supposed to be a read only thread however Ron removed the option to delete OP's posts so it turned into a discussion session which is not what it was supposed to be.

So what gives? Bigmc lived on the boards 24/7. Guys like that can't just disappear. Has he returned under a gimmick? Ditto for Simple Simon.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2014, 05:15:14 AM »
Great idea.....

Not to blow my own horn..but if I'm not fair and objective I don't know who is

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2014, 05:23:02 AM »
Not to blow my own horn..but if I'm not fair and objective I don't know who is

No you will make a great mod, no doubt in my mind.

I will also be talking to Ron about my site which is gonna be launched soon and see if he has any objections with me going ahead with it. I won't if he does. I doubt he will.
Like Vince G has his own site and posts here still.

OMR said before hand he didn't so long as I didn't try to steal members from here or pm members about it etc which I wont

The truth of it Groink, there are very few posters that I actually want on my site from here anyway, maybe half a dozen or so.

I am going after a different segment of the market and will get new members of my own, new blood and also do a bunch of different entertaining things which is not purely bodybuilding related etc

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2014, 05:24:50 AM »
So what gives? Bigmc lived on the boards 24/7. Guys like that can't just disappear. Has he returned under a gimmick? Ditto for Simple Simon.

Oh they are here alright Vince, posting in this very thread my friend...lol :D
They should just post under their own handles instead of gimmicks
No one gives a shit or takes it half as seriously as they do.....

Having said that its possible I am wrong and they genuinely left....(only throwing a dog a bone here with that statement)  :D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2014, 05:34:25 AM »
Like I am not kidding if I wanted to I could have 40 gimmicks here right now all hooked up to different IP's saying how fucking wonderful and great I am...blah blah blah...smack talking Josh or anyone else I disliked.

But I don't need to ever to do that, its gay....I don't find that rewarding to work in crews.
Its like you know your gonna win which takes the fun out it for me.
I would rather use my own wits single handily and take on bunch of people by myself.

Only weak people like Josh need to get their gimmicks or crew and orchestrate shit via pm in order to gang up on members.

The thing is every single time they have done that, I have singe handily taken them on (without restoring to using gimmicks) and shit and bitch slapped them into oblivion

From the time I was in Dubai in March, to Vegas all the way to now....same story.....me vs 10 people.

Me winning every single time.

9-0 from Time Out....and still here.

With every single thing they tried to do.....they feel sooooo butt hurt that I am still here posting away not giving a flying fuck.

They thought I would turn out and be like Shizzo.

It gives me huge pleasure knowing how butt hurt they must feel right now....lol

I won

they lost

some people are just programmed to win.

Story of my life

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2014, 06:02:47 AM »

I got a phone from someone last night about D.O.A. claiming he was not linked to the UK crowd and had "nothing to do with them"
The fact that I got a phone call in the first place was the dead give away clue in the first place.

Its ok cos they know I have them by the bollox.

Hahaha! Is that the best you got?

Listen up you little homo! Don't send me any more of your PMS. OK?
4 in one day is enough. Take a break lol

I'm not your buddy. I'm not your friend. I don't want your money or any of your gay Skype sessions.
I know you are just trolling on here. ::) You keep saying that.

BUT
If you want to "Expose Gingers info" on your website on Nov.21 you should tell Ginger not me. ;)
Whoever Ginger is. I'm sure that's something he wants to know about.

I don't negotiate with Terrorists.

Got that? Mahyar Mostafazadeh-asl  8)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2014, 06:11:01 AM »

Not Joon - Joon just lives in that guys fathers flat...

Probably just blowing the guy for rent.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2014, 06:17:58 AM »
Oh they are here alright Vince, posting in this very thread my friend...lol :D
They should just post under their own handles instead of gimmicks
No one gives a shit or takes it half as seriously as they do.....

Having said that its possible I am wrong and they genuinely left....(only throwing a dog a bone here with that statement)  :D

Yeah, what else could those blokes do? No life, going nowhere, etc. I dislike the way the internet is populated with anonymous dorks. What

a bunch of tools that can't post under their own names. I really don't get the anonymity thing. Oh, yeah, those dicks have to remain unknown

because they have self respect. Who would have thought that?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2014, 06:46:16 AM »
Hahaha! Is that the best you got?

Listen up you little homo! Don't send me any more of your PMS. OK?
4 in one day is enough. Take a break lol

I'm not your buddy. I'm not your friend. I don't want your money or any of your gay Skype sessions.
I know you are just trolling on here. ::) You keep saying that.

BUT
If you want to "Expose Gingers info" on your website on Nov.21 you should tell Ginger not me. ;)
Whoever Ginger is. I'm sure that's something he wants to know about.

I don't negotiate with Terrorists.

Got that? Mahyar Mostafazadeh-asl  8)

Listen up you little bisexual cockroach. I do what I want, when I want, how I want in my time....no one and I mean no one ever tells me what to do, or what to say or what not to say in real life.
Ask gingerbread man he knows what I am like. You know him well enough, he will vouch.

On this board its the same so long as I don't break any site rules.

I can send you as many Pm's as I want so long as I don't break rules, I have only ever sent you two.
You don't like it you have option to block. Use it.

There lots of people here who would do favors for me as you experienced in just a short space of time. You don't know what goes on behind the scenes ponse boy.

No you are not my friend and no one would ever give you a penny.
The only time that would happen is if I decided to take pity on  your whore mother who brought you into this world by accident, told her to kneel down beneath my feet and get to work until I jizzed all over her her face like I do with you and the rest of the gimmicks here.

I know what sewage waters you lurk from old man.

Oh and I don't negotiate with anyone.
I just give orders and instructions and get told "yes boss, consider it done"

Capishe.