Author Topic: Message to Bigmc, Simple Simon and Skorp10 -Read Only Thread Sticky Please  (Read 10733 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
I will be deleting any stupid posts from anyone in this thread only purely for the simple fact that this is message is related to the guys I am taking too.
So fuck off Josh from this thread alone.

Dear Bigmc & Skorp10.

I met with you Skorp10 and I met with you Bigmc, we talked for hours on the phone.
You boys should have known that once I meet a man, shake his hand or have drinks with him, its real life then and that I would never dick you over.
I know the difference between board banter and being spiteful and malicious and I was never the latter.

I couldn't understand really how when we talk on the phone it would be all fine etc mostly and then ten minutes later you would be slagging me off on the board.
But regardless its water on the bridge as far as I am concerned and you are great bunch of lads.

I made it crystal clear that I never fucked with you with gimmicks and I never outed your info directly or indirectly to anyone and I am willing to pay for and take lie detector on that.

I got tainted with the same brush as fat fuck retardick for a lot of shit he did and tried to pin on me just because I took pity on the bloke and fell for his bullshit stories about how he was trying to reform and shit and get his miserable life back.

I regret that now, Bigmc you were always right about him and I should have listened to you earlier.

I make it crystal fucking clear.

a) I NEVER EVER sent skorp10 any racist messages under gimmick. Josh admitted here that it was him.
b) I NEVER EVER  gave anyone or basille you info MC as you very well know.
c) I was NEVER EVER the gimmicks pestering you, who you thought you were.

I will go on record here and say I have NEVER run two gimmicks here at the same time.....only ever when I was in timeout or in war mood cos I wanted my main handle back.
I was upset and frustrated that I kept getting banned for shit I never did.

I shouldn't have taken the board hostage in relation and OMR I am sorry for that my friend sincerely. It won't happen again regardless of the situation and I mean that. Its time to move on.

Dear Simon,

We have had our battles and ding dongs and I didn't agree with a lot of the off the board bullshit that you did and still don't.
Having said that I shouldn't have wound you up in retaliation for as long as I did either and should have been more mature about it.
I agree ultimately both of us went too far when we should have stepped back.

I have NEVER outed you information directly or indirectly. Yes I threatened to do it but it was to wind you up for all the shitty things you did to me and some other.

Regardless you have my word you info will never get out from me regardless of the situation and I won't taunt or bait you about it via gimmicks or directly.
You are a great bodybuilder with great physique and can be very witty and funny.

I wish you no ill will whatsoever and actually ironically miss your posts.

Booty:

You are an absolute angel and a sweetheart, that is all that needs to be said, you know the rest.
xx

In Conclusion:

Simon, Bigmc, Skorp10 come back to the board enjoy yourself, be yourself, have fun and help Ron make this board great again if that is what you wish to do.
You will have no grief from me whatsoever.
For me this whole thing was about principals only, not actually me being desperate to post here etc like people make out.
I just wanted to make point that I am not one to be bullied around by anyone.
I think we both made our points.
Its water under the bridge for me and we are country men at the end of the day that helped defeat Fascism and Nazism because we stand strong always in the face of our enemies and stand up for our beliefs.
We have that at least in common.

I would personally love to start over with you guys and make a fresh start of it here and enjoy the banter all together.etc.

If on the other hand you are still dead set against posting because of me.
I will happily trade my GB life here for your return.
The people I love and have got to know I talk to off the boards anyway and me being here doesn't really affect me all that much.
I just don't wanna take anything away from you that you love on my account etc.

You have been here way longer than me and I respect that.
And I wont come back under gimmicks.

The choice of however you want things dealt with and what makes you truly happy I will leave entirely up to you.

Godbless.
Joon

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: Message to Bigmc, Simple Simon and Skorp10 -Read Only Thread Sticky Please
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 04:31:44 PM »
hello yes this is house ahahahahahhaahhah

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 04:40:33 PM »
hello, you have deep knowledge of big words, heres an exclamation mark for you.

ahhaahahahaah sales, holy fuck shizzo has higher values working at wal mart
who would admit to sales? Lowest of the low there. I'll bet you had to make cold calls too ahhaahhahah ohhhhh kill yourself thats just awful

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 04:51:50 PM »
Geez joon. Get over it they dont like you. London is big there you can get new friends im sure

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 05:22:35 PM »
I can tell Joon is high as fuck right now.

his posts are long are full of emotion like a drake song.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 05:26:37 PM »
"Its water under the bridge for me and we are country men at the end of the day that helped defeat Fascism and Nazism because we stand strong always in the face of our enemies and stand up for our beliefs.
We have that at least in common."

Dude - you are Iranian!

Britain invaded Iran in the last world war...

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2014, 05:33:26 PM »
I can tell Joon is high as fuck right now.

his posts are long are full of emotion like a drake song.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2014, 05:35:07 PM »
"Its water under the bridge for me and we are country men at the end of the day that helped defeat Fascism and Nazism because we stand strong always in the face of our enemies and stand up for our beliefs.
We have that at least in common."

Dude - you are Iranian!

Britain invaded Iran in the last world war...

I am not Iranian you dum fuck and it was Iraq Britain and US invaded not Iran you fucking ignorant moron....lmao.
Why do I even entertain this moron....what a fool.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2014, 05:38:11 PM »
I am not Iranian you dum fuck and it was Iraq Britain and US invaded not Iran you fucking ignorant moron....lmao.

August 1941 - British & Russian troops invaded Iran.

Not shocked to hear an Iranian deny it though.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2014, 05:39:28 PM »
I am not Iranian you dum fuck and it was raq IBritain and US invaded not Iran you fucking ignorant moron....lmao.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is gonna be good
in the last world war hey joon?

fuck i type to slow

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2014, 05:41:25 PM »
pedro I believe the war of 1812 was fought in the Bearing Straight near the Rock Of Gibraltar over ownership of oil resources in Pennsylvania

sounds correct yes?  :D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2014, 05:43:15 PM »
pedro I believe the war of 1812 was fought in the Bearing Straight near the Rock Of Gibraltar over ownership of oil resources in Pennsylvania

sounds correct yes?  :D

hmmmmm - I'm not sure - I thought that was the territorial dispute between Australia and Greenland.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2014, 05:44:18 PM »

hmmmmm - I'm not sure - I thought that was the territorial dispute between Australia and Greenland.

ooo you are right thats the one where they threw javelins at each other,...my bad me dumb  :(

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2014, 05:47:08 PM »
August 1941 - British & Russian troops invaded Iran.

Not shocked to hear an Iranian deny it though.

What a fucking moron, coming up with some fucking shit from WW2, just goggled.
Fuck would I care or give a shit about Iran??...lmao.
Fuck I could say the fucking Vikings invaded Britain and raped your mama's.
Look at this fuckwits desperation googling shit from 1941....lolololol

What a retard, leave the history threads to Shizzo
Stick to what you are good at which is smoking heroin, listening to Gary Glitter your hero and telling your kids you will buy them a new TV..
.....Just after daddy has his next fix.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2014, 05:49:16 PM »

Stick to what you are good at which is smoking heroin, listening to Gary Glitter your hero and telling your kids you will buy them a new TV..

tell us joon
is it tough to be dumb? Do you find life to be a little more difficult than it should be
some of us actually are educated and know things like history

but at least you come back strong by talking about his kids and wife. You da man joon

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2014, 05:54:57 PM »
tell us joon
is it tough to be dumb? Do you find life to be a little more difficult than it should be
some of us actually are educated and know things like history

but at least you come back strong by talking about his kids and wife. You da man joon

I learned it from you brah...
You mad? :-*

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2014, 06:04:18 PM »

Indeed....

Its water under the bridge for me and we are country men at the end of the day that helped defeat Fascism and Nazism because we stand strong always in the face of our enemies and stand up for our beliefs.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2014, 06:07:26 PM »
I will be deleting any stupid posts from anyone in this thread only purely for the simple fact that this is message is related to the guys I am taking too.
So fuck off Josh from this thread alone.

Dear Bigmc & Skorp10.

I met with you Skorp10 and I met with you Bigmc, we talked for hours on the phone.
You boys should have known that once I meet a man, shake his hand or have drinks with him, its real life then and that I would never dick you over.
I know the difference between board banter and being spiteful and malicious and I was never the latter.

I couldn't understand really how when we talk on the phone it would be all fine etc mostly and then ten minutes later you would be slagging me off on the board.
But regardless its water on the bridge as far as I am concerned and you are great bunch of lads.

I made it crystal clear that I never fucked with you with gimmicks and I never outed your info directly or indirectly to anyone and I am willing to pay for and take lie detector on that.

I got tainted with the same brush as fat fuck retardick for a lot of shit he did and tried to pin on me just because I took pity on the bloke and fell for his bullshit stories about how he was trying to reform and shit and get his miserable life back.

I regret that now, Bigmc you were always right about him and I should have listened to you earlier.

I make it crystal fucking clear.

a) I NEVER EVER sent skorp10 any racist messages under gimmick. Josh admitted here that it was him.
b) I NEVER EVER  gave anyone or basille you info MC as you very well know.
c) I was NEVER EVER the gimmicks pestering you, who you thought you were.

I will go on record here and say I have NEVER run two gimmicks here at the same time.....only ever when I was in timeout or in war mood cos I wanted my main handle back.
I was upset and frustrated that I kept getting banned for shit I never did.

I shouldn't have taken the board hostage in relation and OMR I am sorry for that my friend sincerely. It won't happen again regardless of the situation and I mean that. Its time to move on.

Dear Simon,

We have had our battles and ding dongs and I didn't agree with a lot of the off the board bullshit that you did and still don't.
Having said that I shouldn't have wound you up in retaliation for as long as I did either and should have been more mature about it.
I agree ultimately both of us went too far when we should have stepped back.

I have NEVER outed you information directly or indirectly. Yes I threatened to do it but it was to wind you up for all the shitty things you did to me and some other.

Regardless you have my word you info will never get out from me regardless of the situation and I won't taunt or bait you about it via gimmicks or directly.
You are a great bodybuilder with great physique and can be very witty and funny.

I wish you no ill will whatsoever and actually ironically miss your posts.

Booty:

You are an absolute angel and a sweetheart, that is all that needs to be said, you know the rest.
xx

In Conclusion:

Simon, Bigmc, Skorp10 come back to the board enjoy yourself, be yourself, have fun and help Ron make this board great again if that is what you wish to do.
You will have no grief from me whatsoever.
For me this whole thing was about principals only, not actually me being desperate to post here etc like people make out.
I just wanted to make point that I am not one to be bullied around by anyone.
I think we both made our points.
We have that at least in common.

I would personally love to start over with you guys and make a fresh start of it here and enjoy the banter all together.etc.

If on the other hand you are still dead set against posting because of me.
I will happily trade my GB life here for your return.
The people I love and have got to know I talk to off the boards anyway and me being here doesn't really affect me all that much.
I just don't wanna take anything away from you that you love on my account etc.

You have been here way longer than me and I respect that.
And I wont come back under gimmicks.

The choice of however you want things dealt with and what makes you truly happy I will leave entirely up to you.

Godbless.
Joon

Joon

word of advice from friend to friend

STOP trying to make nice with these people.

they don't like you, for whatever reason...and they will only do the same exact thing to you all over again, because you fall for it every time.

They did me dirty for no fucking reason whatsoever , fuck them until the end of time  ...real simple

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2014, 06:10:49 PM »
Joon

word of advice from friend to friend

STOP trying to make nice with these people.

they don't like you, for whatever reason...and they will only do the same exact thing to you all over again, because you fall for it every time.

They did me dirty for no fucking reason whatsoever , fuck them until the end of time  ...real simple

Let's just say I received a phone call from someone tonight with a heartfelt apology or so it seemed.
Regardless I take your point on board that I simply.....literally trust only 3 people on GB implicitly and this might surprise you.

1) Bikini....she would never fuck me over.
2) Booty...."........................ ..............."
3) Ron

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2014, 06:14:40 PM »

Let's just say I received a phone call from someone tonight with a heartfelt apology or so it seemed.
Regardless I take your point on board that I simply.....literally trust only 3 people on GB implicitly and this might surprise you.

1) Bikini....she would never fuck me over.
2) Booty...."........................ ..............."
3) Ron

doesn't surprise me at all.

I don't even have 3 i could name

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2014, 06:19:21 PM »
doesn't surprise me at all.

I don't even have 3 i could name

what about me you fucking asshole.... :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2014, 06:21:18 PM »

what about me you fucking asshole.... :D

You're fucking nuts....takes you out of the running  :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2014, 08:15:51 PM »
Joon, it is about principles and not principals. Big difference.

Getbig is better without Bigmc. You can't trust a coward like that. Pussy is scared shitless his identity will be known. That is why he defamed people like me and didn't worry at all.

It would be fun to take him to court and sort things out there. He must be shitting his pants worrying about being exposed!

No worries there. Just send his details to me and Josh and we will keep his identity safe.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2014, 08:31:28 PM »

Mahyar Mostafazadeh-asl you mad?
Whats wrong with being Iranian?

Ruhollah Chomeini was Iranian too

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2014, 12:09:25 AM »

Exactly. WWII - who even remembers that shit?

What an idiot, huh?