Author Topic: EBOLA!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5100 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: EBOLA!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2014, 08:11:42 AM »
It was funny ;D
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2014, 08:44:31 AM »
Supposed to say " F Obama - worst two votes of my life ever - I voted for free shit - I only got a measily EBT voucher - I still live in the shelter - still turn tricks w homeless dudes - my obamaphone got shut off - RAND 2016! "   

:D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2014, 08:54:49 AM »
Supposed to say " F Obama - worst two votes of my life ever - I voted for free shit - I only got a measily EBT voucher - I still live in the shelter - still turn tricks w homeless dudes - my obamaphone got shut off - RAND 2016! "  

I wish you were a rational thinker.....exactly what free shit did Obama give anybody???....All he did was give people the opportunity to go to the doctor and get treated right away when they are sick...which saves money in the long run......HE ACTUALLY CUT FOOD STAMPS....HE HAS DEPORTED MORE ILLEGALS THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY AND AS FOR THE SO CALLED "OBAMAPHONE", THAT WAS ACTUALLY STARTED BY CLINTON AND BUSH....BUSH GAVE OUT MORE FREE SHIT THAN ANYONE SUCH AS THE PHONES MENTIONED ABOVE, FREE DRUG PRESCRIPTIONS FOR THE ELDERLY, AND A BIG TAX CUT WE DIDNT NEED WHICH LED TO HUGE DEFICITS..... ??? ???

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FOR A CHANGE INSTEAD OF RANTING. LIKE A LUNATIC...

As for Rand Paul,...yeah just what we need..a president who wants people to do whatever they want with no restrictions....MORE CHAOS  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2014, 08:57:18 AM »
I wish you were a rational thinker.....exactly what free shit did Obama give anybody???....All he did was give people the opportunity to go to the doctor and get treated right away when they are sick...which saves money in the long run......HE ACTUALLY CUT FOOD STAMPS....HE HAS DEPORTED MORE ILLEGALS THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY AND AS FOR THE SO CALLED "OBAMAPHONE", THAT WAS ACTUALLY STARTED BY CLINTON AND BUSH....BUSH GAVE OUT MORE FREE SHIT THAN ANYONE SUCH AS THE PHONES MENTIONED ABOVE, FREE DRUG PRESCRIPTIONS FOR THE ELDERLY, AND A BIG TAX CUT WE DIDNT NEED..... ??? ???

As for Rand Paul,...yeah just what we need..a president who wants people to do whatever they want with no restrictions....MORE CHAOS  

Well in your case - I can see the need to be restricted from certain behaviors given your preference of mating w farm animals and the like. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2014, 09:02:09 AM »
Well in your case - I can see the need to be restricted from certain behaviors given your preference of mating w farm animals and the like.  

you are hilarious..you never change...you never debate the merits of anything...you just rant, then wait for a response, and then come up with some nonsensical reply like the above...LOL..and your followers on here think you are the greatest and never challenge you to actually say something..you know....smart?.....AMAZING!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2014, 09:05:58 AM »
you are hilarious..you never change...you never debate the merits of anything...you just rant, then wait for a response, and then come up with some nonsensical reply like the above...LOL..and your followers on here think you are the greatest and never challenge you to actually say something..you know....smart?.....AMAZING!

Obama is giving free shit to illegals and dopers w ACA, millions of free obamaphones, etc.  free guns to Mexican cartels and jihadis from ISIS, etc. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2014, 09:06:36 AM »
Obama is giving free shit to illegals and dopers w ACA, millions of free obamaphones, etc.  free guns to Mexican cartels and jihadis from ISIS, etc. 

sigh...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2014, 09:09:42 AM »
I wish you were a rational thinker.....exactly what free shit did Obama give anybody???....All he did was give people the opportunity to go to the doctor and get treated right away when they are sick...which saves money in the long run......HE ACTUALLY CUT FOOD STAMPS....HE HAS DEPORTED MORE ILLEGALS THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY AND AS FOR THE SO CALLED "OBAMAPHONE", THAT WAS ACTUALLY STARTED BY CLINTON AND BUSH....BUSH GAVE OUT MORE FREE SHIT THAN ANYONE SUCH AS THE PHONES MENTIONED ABOVE, FREE DRUG PRESCRIPTIONS FOR THE ELDERLY, AND A BIG TAX CUT WE DIDNT NEED WHICH LED TO HUGE DEFICITS..... ??? ???

We still spouting this shit?...yo dog its 2014...check yo self.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2014, 09:12:20 AM »

Be careful referencing domestic pets w Andre around - he has been known . . . . . 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2014, 09:14:33 AM »
Speaking to the people in "they" own language. After all he voted for the guy cause he was half black.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2014, 09:17:24 AM »
Speaking to the people in "they" own language. After all he voted for the guy cause he was half black.

and a communist, drug addict, and twink married to a Yeti  . . . . :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2014, 09:24:01 AM »
Yes but that's implied in anything I post about this assbag. I have run out of descriptions............ ............
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2014, 09:24:24 AM »

what are you talking about?????

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2014, 09:24:58 AM »

sigh...

Andre.. you must learn to deal with 333 as he presents himself. A mix between a temper-tantrum throwing child with ADHD, and a teenaged school girl that over dramatizes everything.

Then and only then will you be able to take take his posts for what they're worth. Absolutley nothing. He acts like hes making valid points but when challenged and proven wrong or inconsistent, he has a couple of options in his aresenal. Just disappearing is his go to move. But the other option is to say some extremely off the wall shit and concede to the fact that if there was a cloud in the sky, he would link obama to it.

So i will leave you with this, Be not flustered with the likes of 3333, as he is a small child in need of attention. Ask yourself, would you argue with a 5 year old about anything?...

Good day sir

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2014, 09:25:21 AM »

again....if only there were serious people here to debate with

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2014, 09:27:27 AM »
Andre.. you must learn to deal with 333 as he presents himself. A mix between a temper-tantrum throwing child with ADHD, and a teenaged school girl that over dramatizes everything.

Then and only then will you be able to take take his posts for what they're worth. Absolutley nothing. He acts like hes making valid points but when challenged and proven wrong or inconsistent, he has a couple of options in his aresenal. Just disappearing is his go to move. But the other option is to say some extremely off the wall shit and concede to the fact that if there was a cloud in the sky, he would link obama to it.

So i will leave you with this, Be not flustered with the likes of 3333, as he is a small child in need of attention. Ask yourself, would you argue with a 5 year old about anything?...

Good day sir

HAHAHA...sound advice my friend........its just a shame because he was actually somewhat intelligent before Obama got elected..LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2014, 09:45:10 AM »
Right - cause I was so wrong on Obamacare, Obama's failed foregin policy, his corruption etc,    ::)

Good day sir

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2014, 10:09:12 AM »
HAHAHA...sound advice my friend........its just a shame because he was actually somewhat intelligent before Obama got elected..LOL

Whaaaat ???