Author Topic: pikey street fight  (Read 5675 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
pikey street fight
« on: November 17, 2014, 09:27:43 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: pikey street fight
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 09:33:02 AM »
Bradistani, please get back in the "Random Pics Thread." Who let you out of there, anyway?  >:( >:(

You have pics to update!!  ;D ;D
X

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 09:43:49 AM »
I don't know what was worse, the quality of the fight or the quality of the video.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 09:53:29 AM »
people claim street fights are over in seconds havent seen these guys, i bet theyre still at it as we speak

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 10:00:32 AM »
people claim street fights are over in seconds havent seen these guys, i bet theyre still at it as we speak

pretty good endurance as most can't make it past the 40 second mark. Love the fact how it's done in broad day light, lol! Never see that here... Seems like everyday life to them, lol, love it!!!

Saw many open hand strikes though, not all were closed fists, so not sure they were out to really totally mess each other up and i respect that, you can still prove yourself superior without sending the other to the hospital and it won't cost you 10g in court fee's after...
?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 10:19:57 AM »
horse fair rumble

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 10:24:12 AM »
I don't know what was worse, the quality of the fight or the quality of the video.

The red head smaller kid should have beat down for wearing those red/black check shorts with that rainbow color shirt :D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 10:28:55 AM »
Sev will be happy his extended familly are doing there fighting heritage proud...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 10:31:12 AM »
horse fair rumble

at 37 sec, crazy bitch in white sweater starts in with the swinging strap.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 10:32:32 AM »
i thought pikeys were a hollywood creation.   :-\

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 10:36:18 AM »
The red head smaller kid should have beat down for wearing those red/black check shorts with that rainbow color shirt :D

Thats the reason why the fight started

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 11:29:51 AM »
haha...."whites".....

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2014, 01:23:28 PM »
Tekken aproved.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2014, 05:53:47 AM »
I wonder how many pockets were picked while this was happening?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2014, 06:30:01 AM »

Pikeys certainly have their own unique approach to the English language.

And credit to the moms with the babies in the buggies - they didn't move an inch as the fight went by...

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2014, 07:05:50 AM »
pretty good endurance as most can't make it past the 40 second mark. Love the fact how it's done in broad day light, lol! Never see that here... Seems like everyday life to them, lol, love it!!!

Saw many open hand strikes though, not all were closed fists, so not sure they were out to really totally mess each other up and i respect that, you can still prove yourself superior without sending the other to the hospital and it won't cost you 10g in court fee's after...

Are you fucking stupid? Pikeys dont give 2 fucks about "court fees" and whilst their culture has many, many flaws it has yet to be infested by the "court/law suit mentality" of USA, a pikey taking another pikey to court is unheard of.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2014, 07:26:14 AM »
So many clueless people in this thread

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2014, 07:32:10 AM »

look at all these friggin people just standing around casually watching.......where are the cops?

how about the fucking weirdo recording this shit......people are out of their minds!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2014, 07:48:33 AM »
So many clueless people in this thread

Give us a clue then fighting irish!  :)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2014, 07:53:08 AM »
Pikeys don't like to stay down lol. Friend of mine was a Paratrooper and did Muay Thai (before it was fashionable) is a proper hard bastard and had an ongoing fued with the Pikeys from a nearby settlement to our town. Everytime he would bump into on or two of them it was a guaranteed fight, and they wouldn't stop until he gave up and stopped beating them down lol. Did't matter how many years and beating went by, the same cunts would come to him and get another pasting, it's in their blood I suppose to not pussy out  ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2014, 08:03:00 AM »
look at all these friggin people just standing around casually watching.......where are the cops?

how about the fucking weirdo recording this shit......people are out of their minds!

My feeling on the topic is that it's 2 guys duking it out in a fair fashion.

I don't see why the police need to get involved. It is entertaining and they are harming no-one.

Although - as has been mentioned, some "ticket money" may have gone missing from bystanders pockets.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2014, 02:02:20 PM »
Give us a clue then fighting irish!  :)
This shit's been going on for decades and centuries but Americans, etc. are only finding out about it in the last few years because of smartphones.
These are Irish travellers in Sligo, Ireland who have a feud between their families. It's pretty common for these fights to happen in broad daylight. Usually they're for money (youtube Irish bare knuckle boxing) for at least a 20k purse(each family stakes 10k usually and sometimes several brothers fight from each side on the same day). I'm guessing these two lads bumped into each other on the street and wanted to settle it there and then. Usually not the best of boxers but proper hard girls but travellers have had quite a few Olympic boxers as of late and a few in the past. Lol, all my life living in Ireland and never heard the word pikey until Snatch came out. It's a newer derogatory name given to them by the English as they have been pestered by them settling over there in recent years. We use the word "knacker".

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2014, 02:40:20 PM »
track down a fantastic documentary called KNUCKLE for a revealing insight into travellers, bare knuckle fighting.