Author Topic: I'm almost ready to run this crazy cycle!  (Read 9032 times)

whitewidow

I'm almost ready to run this crazy cycle!
« on: November 17, 2014, 10:46:59 AM »
Just about ready to run this crazy cycle most of the products are all Alpha-Pharma except I also have some watson gear. I don't think it's that crazy maybe just to some of you it's a little crazy. Note the main cycle is going to be-

Test cyp 200-400,mg just one shot a week
________________________ ________________________ ___
Trenbolone acetate just 100mg EOD
________________________ ________________________ _________
HGH just a new Generic that is suposively 191-AA. Ive known the guy awhile and he outs this HGH right up there with serostim-4IU daily maybe 6IU depoending on how I feel on it. if I feel real good this will be the whole cycle it's just a blast and then I'll go back on just a cruise with Test cyp and probably EQ. I'll try to stick it out for 8-12 weeks.mainly because it will get spendy. here is what it could end up being, I included the diet

________________________ ________________________ ____________

Going to try a new generic HGH suposively 191-AA just 4 IU a day. stacking T4 100mcg with it
________________________ _______________________
Test cyp- 200mg-400mg a week just one shot but more then 1ml.
________________________ ________________________ _______

Test prop- 100mg EOD to start then maybe 5 days a week
________________________ ________________________ ________________

NPP- 100mg EOD to start and will kick it up to 500mg if I feel ok on it
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________
Trenbolone acetate 100mg EOD to start-depending on sides I might go up to 500mg a week
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ___________

Masteron Prop 100mg EOd-- same deal depending on sides- I might go up to 500mg a week
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________
depending on how I feel I might throw in the Methyl-Trennbolone 1mg a day ED for 2-4 weeks
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _________________
1ml of Vitmain B complex in each delt every other day or every 3rd day.
arimidex .5-1mg EOD because it is liquid I might just use 1mg EOD, I also have liquid nolva wich does nothing till you totlly come off cycle. you can  use it on-cycle but arimidex is way better as a on cycle AI
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ______________________
2-4mg of suboxone eod for painkiller and to stop any opiate cravings
________________________ _______________
3-5mg of xanax ED for insomnia(sleep) and for muscle relaxant effects
________________________ _____________________
Trying to get ahold of some caber before I start but I still have a week so I'm not worried about it
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _______________
Milk thistle - 6 caps a day 250mg a cap, -ED
Liv-52 ED
________________________ ________________________ _____________
Lots of water and a  shot of plain vinegar ED.
________________________ ________________________ ______________

Diet is going to be loaded with chicken breasts,99% fat free ground turkey, Lean NY steak a few times a week each meal will eat asparagus or sometimes spinach . Most of my carbs will be eaten before 6PM Oatmeal for breakfast with one of the mentioned meats , sweet potato for lunch with one of the mentioned meats and asparagus or spinach, brown rice and one of the meats for pre-workout meal then one of the above listed meats in 8-10 oz portion like I said asparagus and sometimes spinach with every meal except breakfast, alot of water throughout the day trying to hit 2 gallons maybe 2.5 gallons.  Post workout meal will be more keto styl. carbs will be cutt out on most days after 6Pm except leg day and back day.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: I'm almost ready to run this crazy cycle!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 11:07:39 AM »
thats 700 test 350 npp 350 tren 350 mast

thats essentially a cruise  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 11:19:45 AM »

Yes just to start. each compound might jump up a few hundred mg per week so at most this cycle would only be  a little less then grams of gear a week it's adding the methyl-Trenbolone for 2-4 weeks 1mg daily that makes this cycle a little crazy to some of you guys out there. Plus I'm running this bad-ass injectable Vitamin B-complex amps they have novovaine in them and are painless! They are super effective as well if you want some good energy for a workout. I had never tried injectable B complex amps but I must say I like them! I got them from the Pharmacists. He has alot of great human grade gear some is failry good priced and some of it is kind of spendy but not more then USA products.

The MIlkt thistle is actually 200mg but it also has 27.5mg of tumeric rhizone in it.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 11:22:03 AM »

You forgot about the Milk thistle and shot of white Vinegar! I'm also running 4 Iu's of HGH! that's like unheard of-lol!

Yes just to start. each compound might jump up a few hundred mg per week so at most this cycle would only be  a little less then grams of gear a week it's adding the methyl-Trenbolone for 2-4 weeks 1mg daily that makes this cycle a little crazy to some of you guys out there. Plus I'm running this bad-ass injectable Vitamin B-complex amps they have novovaine in them and are painless! They are super effective as well if you want some good energy for a workout. I had never tried injectable B complex amps but I must say I like them! I got them from the Pharmacists. He has alot of great human grade gear some is failry good priced and some of it is kind of spendy but not more then USA products.

The MIlk thistle is actually 200mg but it also has 27.5mg of tumeric rhizone in it.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 12:19:10 PM »

A lot of people who think they're taking a gram of each are taking these doses lol...Underdosed bullshit.

If you can afford all Alpha-Pharma fucking do it...all day. Fucking $80 for a vial of test.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 01:00:46 PM »
Many naturals run less than that. Just sayin...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 01:41:25 PM »
A lot of people who think they're taking a gram of each are taking these doses lol...Underdosed bullshit.

If you can afford all Alpha-Pharma fucking do it...all day. Fucking $80 for a vial of test.

:o Jeez what are prices like in the states for Quality Gear.

Seems way more than over here in the UK.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 01:45:41 PM »
Just about ready to run this crazy cycle most of the products are all Alpha-Pharma except I also have some watson gear. I don't think it's that crazy maybe just to some of you it's a little crazy. Note the main cycle is going to be-

Test cyp 200-400,mg just one shot a week
Trenbolone acetate just 100mg EOD
________________________ ________________________ _________
HGH just a new Generic that is suposively 191-AA. Ive known the guy awhile and he outs this HGH right up there with serostim-4IU daily maybe 6IU depoending on how I feel on it. if I feel real good this will be the whole cycle it's just a blast and then I'll go back on just a cruise with Test cyp and probably EQ. I'll try to stick it out for 8-12 weeks.mainly because it will get spendy. here is what it could end up being, I included the diet

________________________ ________________________ ____________

Going to try a new generic HGH suposively 191-AA just 4 IU a day. stacking T4 100mcg with it
________________________ _______________________
Test cyp- 200mg-400mg a week just one shot but more then 1ml.
________________________ ________________________ _______

Test prop- 100mg EOD to start then maybe 5 days a week
________________________ ________________________ ________________

NPP- 100mg EOD to start and will kick it up to 500mg if I feel ok on it
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________
Trenbolone acetate 100mg EOD to start-depending on sides I might go up to 500mg a week
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ___________

Masteron Prop 100mg EOd-- same deal depending on sides- I might go up to 500mg a week
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________
depending on how I feel I might throw in the Methyl-Trennbolone 1mg a day ED for 2-4 weeks
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _________________
1ml of Vitmain B complex in each delt every other day or every 3rd day.
arimidex .5-1mg EOD because it is liquid I might just use 1mg EOD, I also have liquid nolva wich does nothing till you totlly come off cycle. you can  use it on-cycle but arimidex is way better as a on cycle AI
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ______________________
2-4mg of suboxone eod for painkiller and to stop any opiate cravings
________________________ _______________
3-5mg of xanax ED for insomnia(sleep) and for muscle relaxant effects
________________________ _____________________
Trying to get ahold of some caber before I start but I still have a week so I'm not worried about it
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _______________
Milk thistle - 6 caps a day 250mg a cap, -ED
Liv-52 ED
________________________ ________________________ _____________
Lots of water and a  shot of plain vinegar ED.
________________________ ________________________ ______________

Diet is going to be loaded with chicken breasts,99% fat free ground turkey, Lean NY steak a few times a week each meal will eat asparagus or sometimes spinach . Most of my carbs will be eaten before 6PM Oatmeal for breakfast with one of the mentioned meats , sweet potato for lunch with one of the mentioned meats and asparagus or spinach, brown rice and one of the meats for pre-workout meal then one of the above listed meats in 8-10 oz portion like I said asparagus and sometimes spinach with every meal except breakfast, alot of water throughout the day trying to hit 2 gallons maybe 2.5 gallons.  Post workout meal will be more keto styl. carbs will be cutt out on most days after 6Pm except leg day and back day.

What is your end goal, looking to compete, going on holiday
Or just that you want to.. All good with me.

DAGON666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • FALLING ANGEL
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 02:23:58 PM »
The cycle & strict dieting will help you pack it on but Id look into some LBAs....You can eat less and still be productive.

Ride it to the wheels fall off brother!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 02:46:28 PM »
What's with the shot of white wine vinegar? I was talking to a guy the other day doing the same thing, what's the benefit of this?

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 04:53:30 PM »
This.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 06:49:56 PM »
Glycerol will keep you hydrated, muscles full and colon empty. 

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2014, 07:33:07 PM »
What's with the shot of white wine vinegar? I was talking to a guy the other day doing the same thing, what's the benefit of this?

It's just white Vinegar not white wine vingear it's just like lurker no more stated it will keep you hydrated but also keep your liver healither and like lurher also stated cleans your colon out nicely. Also it keeps your liver in good health when running harsher compounds, some milk  thistle,some Liv-52 and a shot of white viegar for the Liver and other benefits.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2014, 07:39:15 PM »

Goal is just to get lean while adding lean muscle tissue. I should look way more conditioned and grainy after this cycle. I'm about a year away to compete if I choose to. I am 33 now so I don;t think I will compete at this age. I might not 100%b sure yet. I wanty to get to around 5% BF eventually and from there make up my mind from that point. Problem is I got hit by that drunk driver and it fractured my T-12 plus I have some herniated discs in the neck, alot of the C disks in the neck are herniated,c-5 I know for sure is fucked i would have to break out my MRI to post all the shit they found but not all of it was from the wreck some of the disc herniations were old.

What is your end goal, looking to compete, going on holiday
Or just that you want to.. All good with me.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2014, 07:49:27 PM »

well If everything goes right and I don't get any nasty sides off of the Tren,masteron,NPP and Methyl-Trenbolone. I will raise the doses on the Nor-19 compounds and I will be right at 2 grams of gear a week plus the Methyl-Trenbolone and the 4-6 Iu's of HGH plus my diet is going to be crazy strict so hopefully this will all workout real well! 2 grams a week isn't a crazy huge cycle but I am running alot of diffrent compounds and That Methyl-Trenbolone is Insane from what I hear! Plus I am doing the Vitamin B injects every 3rd day and 1ml goes into each delt plus I might site inject some of this gear.

also guys some of the Testosterone is straight from my Pharmacy and is waston brand and the rest is Alpha-Pharma so it is all very high quality! I did pay alot for some of these products. If i want I also have diuretics, T3-T4 combo on the way alot of array of good pharmacy grade stuff.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2014, 07:59:45 PM »

some of My products are Watson so those are 100% corectly dosed ands the Alpha-Pharma gear was spendy but it is pretty well dosed gear. I did pay alot for the Alpha-Pharma masteron  trenbolone acetate and Methyl-Trenbolone but it's all potent stuff. I have seen lab tests on it from 3rd party. I used to be involved with alpha-pharma before EM got in trouble and I was getting amps of Test for 1$ except sust was 1.50$ so i was paying 10$ for a 10ml vial of any ester of Test except the sust. The NPP I used to pay 2$ per amp,same with the EQ, Deca was 3$ a amp,masteron was 3$ a amp, the primo and parabolin was 4$ a amp. I did pay alot more from  this new source!

This was back in 2012 when I got those prices but i was also buying in super Bulk amounts. This is just a partial order I didn;t want to post everything I had but those freezer bags have 100's of amps in them! most of you guys know this picture is 2.5 years old! I also have a article from william llwellyn showing his breakdown and findings on Alpha-Pharmas Test cyp and it was 99% pure and was dose right on the money he ws impressed and it takes alot to impress llwellyn.

I wich Em was still around because temper is right some AP sources are charging alot of loot but it is some of the best!. Nobody can touch those prices I used to get even in bulk 20K a week they couldn't match EM's prices. I got those prices not even buying close to 20K a week-- half that and I could get those breaks.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2014, 09:39:57 PM »
some of My products are Watson so those are 100% corectly dosed ands the Alpha-Pharma gear was spendy but it is pretty well dosed gear. I did pay alot for the Alpha-Pharma masteron  trenbolone acetate and Methyl-Trenbolone but it's all potent stuff. I have seen lab tests on it from 3rd party. I used to be involved with alpha-pharma before EM got in trouble and I was getting amps of Test for 1$ except sust was 1.50$ so i was paying 10$ for a 10ml vial of any ester of Test except the sust. The NPP I used to pay 2$ per amp,same with the EQ, Deca was 3$ a amp,masteron was 3$ a amp, the primo and parabolin was 4$ a amp. I did pay alot more from  this new source!

This was back in 2012 when I got those prices but i was also buying in super Bulk amounts. This is just a partial order I didn;t want to post everything I had but those freezer bags have 100's of amps in them! most of you guys know this picture is 2.5 years old! I also have a article from william llwellyn showing his breakdown and findings on Alpha-Pharmas Test cyp and it was 99% pure and was dose right on the money he ws impressed and it takes alot to impress llwellyn.

I wich Em was still around because temper is right some AP sources are charging alot of loot but it is some of the best!. Nobody can touch those prices I used to get even in bulk 20K a week they couldn't match EM's prices. I got those prices not even buying close to 20K a week-- half that and I could get those breaks.

Yes re-read what I said. Most guys who say your doses are low are used to underdosed bullshit. They are under the impression they are taking 2 grams of something, and it's 750mg. Seen it in the blood work section over at Meso countless times. Guys pounding a gram of test+ for 4,000 tt on bloods...

Alpha is fucking expensive IT BETTER BE legit for that money haha.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2014, 11:49:52 PM »
Yes re-read what I said. Most guys who say your doses are low are used to underdosed bullshit. They are under the impression they are taking 2 grams of something, and it's 750mg. Seen it in the blood work section over at Meso countless times. Guys pounding a gram of test+ for 4,000 tt on bloods...

true that. still pros run 10x the amount. of LEGIT gear :P

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2014, 12:35:27 AM »
true that. still pros run 10x the amount. of LEGIT gear :P

You think so? That would be 20 grams a week! I'm not a pro I have not even competed before. I love bodybuilding but just never practiced posing before. I can hit a few poses but a actual posing routine dose take some time to get everything down right. I like looking like a bodybuilder but I don;t know if I would go as far as competing for no money. It's one thing to spend money on gear but say I decided to do the emerald cup wich would be about the level of show I could do well in.

I would have to pay the entry fee wich is probably at least 100$ or more, I would have to pay for a spray tan wich are fucking spendy! Most real good spray tans are at least 100$-150$, traveling, potentially a hotel room, and even if I won what would I get out of it? just a little trophy and a chance to do nationals and get beat badly by somebody way more seasoned?

The cycle already costed me enough money but to compete it would almost cost as much as the cycle. Not quite as much but very similar costs.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2014, 12:46:11 AM »

I did re-read it and i thought that is what you meant! Yes all my gear I have is right on the money some of the Alpha-Pharma products might be slightly underdosed but just by maybe
5-10% nothing serious.  The Alpha-Pharma I get is all 100% legit everything comes in the original packaging and has the holos and authentication numbers plus I have seen 3rd party lab tests! some of my gear I picked up at the pharmacy myself. The T4, the T3/T4 combo,the lasix,clomid,liv-52,Vitamin B complex all came right from the pharmacy in the original packaging with inserts. The HGh is the only item I don't have in hand yet and I honestly have no idea if it is any good! of course the guy selling it says it's serostim quality but what is he going to say it's garbage?

I do trust the guy and this company is loaded with cash so i do believe they can make a great HGH product! I have seen alot of peoples bloodwork and it was in the mid 30's and there are about 6-8 people who got the blood test done but I don;t personally know these guys. Hopefully it is as good as he claims it is. I don;t want to say what brand it is because if it turns out to be serostim quality I want to buy a shitload of it! It's not cheap it's 225$ for 100 IU's. My only ohter option is finding a really potent HGH resleasing peptide like IGF-1 or something else the name is slipping my name.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2014, 04:09:18 AM »
You guys think I'll be fucked if I don't use caber? I am running 3x 19-Nors. I do have Arimidex and nolva,clomid. It's mso spendy and I have heard not to use liquid caber, sales tactic or people really have trouble using 3 `9-bors and gettin puffy nips and lactating, never happened to me before but i also have not ran 3 19-nors before. I have already spent at least 1,000$ on this stack maybe more like 1,100$ if I add caber that will be another 160$. I know one website from turkey who will send you fre caber (8 tabs) if you buy 250$ order on their AAS list.

I already have so much stuff not sure I want to spend another 250$, Masteron is a 190nir

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2014, 05:36:29 AM »
Will you post progress pic's.
As of now Start of cycle & at end.
Would be interesting to see what progress & improvements
You achieve.

It appears you have all the necessary in order.
As you stated got to make sure The GH is Good.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2014, 05:50:20 AM »

I do trust the guy and this company is loaded with cash so i do believe they can make a great HGH product! I have seen alot of peoples bloodwork and it was in the mid 30's and there are about 6-8 people who got the blood test done but I don;t personally know these guys. Hopefully it is as good as he claims it is. I don;t want to say what brand it is because if it turns out to be serostim quality I want to buy a shitload of it! It's not cheap it's 225$ for 100 IU's. My only ohter option is finding a really potent HGH resleasing peptide like IGF-1 or something else the name is slipping my name.

black top hyges? or what you gonna run GH wise?

You guys think I'll be fucked if I don't use caber? I am running 3x 19-Nors. I do have Arimidex and nolva,clomid. It's mso spendy and I have heard not to use liquid caber, sales tactic or people really have trouble using 3 `9-bors and gettin puffy nips and lactating, never happened to me before but i also have not ran 3 19-nors before. I have already spent at least 1,000$ on this stack maybe more like 1,100$ if I add caber that will be another 160$. I know one website from turkey who will send you fre caber (8 tabs) if you buy 250$ order on their AAS list.

I already have so much stuff not sure I want to spend another 250$, Masteron is a 190nir

have some caber on hand. really. tren alone makes me lactate sometimes, with NPP or mtren added most definitely.
ALL THREE TOGETHER youll fill up gallons with your milk lol

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2014, 06:45:15 AM »
black top hyges? or what you gonna run GH wise?

have some caber on hand. really. tren alone makes me lactate sometimes, with NPP or mtren added most definitely.
ALL THREE TOGETHER youll fill up gallons with your milk lol

No it's not black top Hyges. I have a feeling these are more potent then black top hyges however I havve not tried black top Hyges but this guy is a straight shooter and hi company is HUGE! and he is claiming these are the same quality as serostim if you really want to know Pm me. if this HGH is really that good I will buy alot of it. I am only buiying 1 kit to start with.

man this caber situation is pissing me off that is alot of money for 8 tabs! I could buy a HGH kit for that much!But I understand the importance and what is more important. The last thing I want is to fuck this cycle up because I didn't have caber on hand and I have good source for Pharmaceutical Pfizer caber it's just Expensive!

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2014, 10:01:55 AM »

I've heard if you keep estrogen in check it is physically impossible for prolactin to build up. Don't know for sure though.

Masteron is a dht though not a 19nor.