Author Topic: How do you feel about the 4 main points of Obama Amnesty plan?  (Read 4505 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
How do you feel about the 4 main points of Obama Amnesty plan?
« on: November 17, 2014, 01:34:23 PM »
Like or Dislike?   ???

1) requires employers to attest to their employees' immigration status;

2) makes it illegal to hire or recruit illegal immigrants knowingly;

3) legalizes certain seasonal agricultural illegal immigrants, and;

4) legalizes illegal immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 2010 and had resided there continuously with the penalty of a fine, back taxes due, and admission of guilt; candidates are required to prove that they are not guilty of crimes, that they were in the country before January 1, 2010, and that they possess minimal knowledge about U.S. history, government, and the English language.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: How do you feel about the 4 main points of Obama Amnesty plan?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 01:37:07 PM »
like I guess...none of this will ever ever ever ever....ever be enforced.
L

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 01:38:51 PM »
Ha ha ha.  The jokes on you America.  You stupid girls.

Don't believe a word that these cocksuckers say.  They are proven liars and Obama is worst one of the lot.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 01:44:56 PM »

This. 
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 01:47:59 PM »
Gruber

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 01:57:27 PM »

True.  It's funny that the Government has no problem enforcing laws that relate to actual citizens.  As an American if you break a law and don't have an expensive lawyer you better watch your ass.  Hell even if you don't break the law the Attorney General might be out to get your non-black or mexican ass.  They'll just try you as many times as it takes to get some kind of a weak conviction so they can throw the book at you.  This country has never been more corrupt and crooked. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 02:00:28 PM »
With the name Obama attached to it what could possibly go wrong.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 02:31:06 PM »
With the name Obama attached to it what could possibly go wrong.

Look at point #4.   "If you have broken the law daily for 4+ years, hey, you've earned citizenship."

That is total lib garbage - do you agree?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 02:35:21 PM »
Like or Dislike?   ???

4) legalizes illegal immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 2010 and had resided there continuously with the penalty of a fine, back taxes due, and admission of guilt; candidates are required to prove that they are not guilty of crimes, that they were in the country before January 1, 2010, and that they possess minimal knowledge about U.S. history, government, and the English language.

you are a FNG idiot

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 03:01:43 PM »

you are a FNG idiot

you already know that I believe amnesty isa terrible idea- mainly because we are REWARDING people who have broken the law.  It IS a crime to be here illegally.  Any talk of "Any illegal alien that hasn't broken any laws" is preposterous. 

I wanted to see what getbiggers thought when they saw 4 actual points of amnesty - Are they cool with legalizing anyone that has been breaking the law in USA for over 4 years?   I am curious what people here say "Hey, yeah, I'm okay with that".

I think it's a shitty lib idea, but only 1-2 people have said so. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 03:16:28 PM »
Look at point #4.   "If you have broken the law daily for 4+ years, hey, you've earned citizenship."

That is total lib garbage - do you agree?

An illegal killed a cop and was let back in. He's full of shit. As usual.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 03:18:31 PM »
you already know that I believe amnesty isa terrible idea- mainly because we are REWARDING people who have broken the law.  It IS a crime to be here illegally.  Any talk of "Any illegal alien that hasn't broken any laws" is preposterous. 

I wanted to see what getbiggers thought when they saw 4 actual points of amnesty - Are they cool with legalizing anyone that has been breaking the law in USA for over 4 years?   I am curious what people here say "Hey, yeah, I'm okay with that".

I think it's a shitty lib idea, but only 1-2 people have said so. 

nothing that ofAGGET SAYS MEANS ANYTYHING .   Its only to appeal to his voters liker yourself

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2014, 03:30:56 PM »
An illegal killed a cop and was let back in. He's full of shit. As usual.

Hey, in downtown lee county, a brave cop was killed by an illegal that had served jail time for violent crimes.  You don't have to tell me how they should be booted.  I support breaking their legs and dropping them off in madascascar or Somalia or antarctica.

rachaelsnav

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2014, 04:32:10 PM »
Anything that doesn't start with build a wall is wrong.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2014, 04:40:09 PM »
Not a single getbigger HATES this part?  Am I the ONLY one that is outraged by it?   "You must have been illegal for 4 years, please".   They'll be lying to prove they've been breaking the law as long as possible, and be REWARDED for it!  lol.  Unreal.

" legalizes illegal immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 2010 and had resided there continuously with the penalty of a fine, back taxes due, and admission of guilt

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 06:43:25 AM »
so some of the biggest anti-Obama getbig members are "like" when it comes to saying people that have been living here illegally for 4+ years are cool to stay? 

That baffles me.  I thought repubs, conservatives and independents here would be OUTRAGED at the "you've managed to stay here for 4 years without getting caught, you can stay forever now!" mindset.

Really?    Sheeit, I guess I was wrong.  Most people here DO support amnesty.  I thought it was otherwise :( :(

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2014, 08:08:14 AM »
Ok...1-3 like...4....no way but 1-3 would never be reinforced.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 08:12:40 AM »
Ok...1-3 like...4....no way but 1-3 would never be reinforced.

#4 is the main one that stood out to me as "WTF".   Essentially, rewarding those who have been clever enough to break the law here for a long enough time period?   It's like saying we will pardon all car thieves, but only if you stole a Lexus.  if you stole a bucket, you're staying in jail.

The more egregious your crime, the more lenient the penalty.  I don't know why repubs aren't standing up saying "#4 sucks!"

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2014, 08:46:57 AM »
I think this whole debate is ridiculous......why isn't the border secure?  Why isn't it guarded?
L

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2014, 10:45:36 AM »
I think this whole debate is ridiculous......why isn't the border secure?  Why isn't it guarded?

It's not just illegals flooding the border, what about the drug cartels.  They fucking saw peoples heads of and shit, kidnapping people in the United States, human trafficking.  The politicians don't want this to stop obviously.  With everything in politics you have to follow the money. So that prompts the question, who is getting greased and by whom.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2014, 11:41:34 AM »
Yeah.....the whole thing is just absurd. We're giving them green cards and welfare...they should be getting steel bb's and 5.56.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2014, 09:51:24 PM »
it's actually 5 years.   Illegals had to be here 5 years.

Turns out, that 4 years was Reagan's, actually. 

Obama’s Immigration Plan Could Shield Four Million By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and ROBERT PEAR NOV. 19, 2014

President Obama on Tuesday. Some advocates said this week that they saw a paradox in the president’s policy.

WASHINGTON — Up to four million undocumented immigrants who have lived in the United States for at least five years can apply for a program that protects them from deportation and allows those with no criminal record to work legally in the country, President Obama is to announce on Thursday, according to people briefed on his plans.

An additional one million people will get protection from deportation through other parts of the president’s plan to overhaul the nation’s immigration enforcement system, including the expansion of an existing program for “Dreamers,” young immigrants who came to the United States as children. There will no longer be a limit on the age of the people who qualify.

But farm workers will not receive specific protection from deportation, nor will the Dreamers’ parents. And none of the five million immigrants over all who will be given new legal protections will get government subsidies for health care under the Affordable Care Act.

Govs. Scott Walker of Wisconsin and Rick Perry of Texas, at center and right, threatened possible legal action over President Obama’s pending executive action on immigration.Immigration

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2014, 06:43:54 AM »
Like it matters?   >:(

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2014, 06:46:56 AM »
It's bullshit.

- so you can employ them and to be penalized for it, they have to prove in court that you knew???

- so it's legal to hire them - sort of conflicts with 2!

As for number 4 - total BS - OK - let some people stay but can they speak English? Are they educated? Do they have savings? Can they support themselves? Can they CONTRIBUTE to society or will they LEECH off it?

James

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2014, 07:15:20 AM »
Just more lies from Obola:

= "If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor"

=  "If you like your Health Plan you can keep your health plan"

=  Families will see an average of $2500 reduction in cost for  their health insurance"

The truth is we have over 20 million illegals here, with millions more heading this way soon, most will go on government assistance (our tax dollars), schools will be overloaded even more. Thanks to idiots like 240 who voted for "hope and change" America will never be the same.