Author Topic: Reverse dieting with TRT  (Read 1733 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Reverse dieting with TRT
« on: November 17, 2014, 04:23:47 PM »
Hey guys, just got back from beach.
4 days of eating all the candy, burgers and cookies i could. Was great. Immediately upon getting home, dropped the 600 prop and T3, and will b doing 200mg a week-10 days for TRT. Going to reverse diet back up from 1700 cals, hopefully up to 2600 or so. Then....will blast 600mg again if i stayed lean enough and increase cals to 2800 or so in hopes of lean mass. I do not want to permabulk. So done with that shit.

Good idea?

dustin

Re: Reverse dieting with TRT
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 04:44:20 PM »
I don't like Layne's gimmicky reverse dieting phrase, but I agree that a little easing up on the dieting and training is helpful.

No one can expect to keep pushing and pushing without ever letting off the gas. I think it's a good idea for anyone. I usually try eating clean and intermittent fasting with a 6 hour eating window. If I feel good some days, I'll narrow the window to about 4 hours and try eating light. On days where I feel I need to eat more, I simply eat more. Every 6-8 weeks or so I'll go a little easier on things and then hit it hard again. Everyone's different, but I think everyone benefits from easing up every couple of months.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 05:35:12 PM »
I don't like Layne's gimmicky reverse dieting phrase, but I agree that a little easing up on the dieting and training is helpful.

No one can expect to keep pushing and pushing without ever letting off the gas. I think it's a good idea for anyone. I usually try eating clean and intermittent fasting with a 6 hour eating window. If I feel good some days, I'll narrow the window to about 4 hours and try eating light. On days where I feel I need to eat more, I simply eat more. Every 6-8 weeks or so I'll go a little easier on things and then hit it hard again. Everyone's different, but I think everyone benefits from easing up every couple of months.

So u feel reverse dieting is a waste of time?

Fastback

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 08:03:58 PM »
Reverse dieting works! Just don't take forever doing it! 6 weeks should be enough!

dustin

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 09:58:03 PM »
So u feel reverse dieting is a waste of time?

No, I completely agree with it. I just don't like that Layne coined a term that everyone's using now. Everyone's blasted and cruised with their gear and training before, so I don't see why we should adopt his term. I also don't like the guy on a personal level. He's a dink. :P

Fastback

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 10:04:03 PM »

I started the IF.... So far so good man! Been reading Martins B site..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 11:46:02 PM »
the reverse dieting protocol would have to be changed up by a huge margin since youve been on t3 though.
not sure if it works that way.

just stay on t3. then itll be unnecessary lol