Author Topic: OMR, BAYGBM, GOODRUM, CHECK THIS OUT 3 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Homosexual  (Read 5519 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Have any of you had experiences like this?

X

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster

Many or most of those comments are because he is dressed
with skin tight orange? pants and a shirt showing his midrift.
Dress any man like that and they are going to get remarks or laughs.

Now the violent, aggressive/physical reactions are totally uncalled for
but dress anyone like that and they are going to get mainly negative reactions. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

Bay and "1" don't look effeminate.  I also believe "1" jacked some dude in Hell's Kitchen for stepping out of line. Vince is a big Negro.  The only issue I could see him having is going the fuck out with Vissy.  Outside of that you'd never know he was gay.  I don't think those 3 fit the description of a punk like the guy in the video.       

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Yeah bay and 1 handle handle themselves (all homo). Vince would go full retard.

Epic dipshittery though. Who cares what this poof is wearing?  ::) guarentee he posts here.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
They went looking for responses and got them.

I also was not under the impression that homosexuals had a "look" or uniform.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
When I lived in SF during the .com era I would have guys whistle and make cat calls at me while i walked down the street.  It was creepy as shit.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
"Dressed as a homosexual"  ::)

He was dressed like a knob and walking like a total mincer.

Gay is not a walk or a lisp. It is a sexual preference.

I thought "hey, it's Victoria's secret, not Victor" was funny...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Problem with these social experiment vids is that a lot of characters in it are fake. The guy at then end doing the "you been shopping" skit seemed to be a bad actor, to me.

Bay is pretty jacked and would not elicit responses like that ( assuming they're all genuine) and I imagine OMR - who actually can fight - would be hostile right back.
O

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Yeah bay and 1 handle handle themselves (all homo). Vince would go full retard.

Epic dipshittery though. Who cares what this poof is wearing?  ::) guarentee he posts here.

My other trousers were in the laundry...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
They went looking for responses and got them.

I also was not under the impression that homosexuals had a "look" or uniform.

This. x2

And he is entitled to wear what he wants.
And They are entitled to their opinions.

Some people accept & Some do not.
Get over it, The worlds Along way from being
How each of us wants it to be,& never will be.

As we all want & expect different Things.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I think BAYGBM and OMR would kick some ass.

I think Goodrum would claim to kick ass, but the video would actually show vince getting spit on and running away.
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
The way he held the bag was completely over the top. Even for high camp.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
I think BAYGBM and OMR would kick some ass.

I think Goodrum would claim to kick ass, but the video would actually show vince getting spit on and running away.

;D
O

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

now they have to make one of a guy walking down the street with a running chainsaw and see what kind of responses he gets.
F

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Someone should make a video titled, "3 hours of walking in NYC as a getbig forum member."

I wonder if the getbigger would be met with disdain or be treated like royalty.
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
A couple of things....

I would never be caught dead walking around with skin-tight, orange pants that tightly press against my package. That's just not stylish.

Also, the neighborhoods where he got the worst remarks are, again, clearly in bad areas of the city. Walking down Union Square (14th street), he actually got many compliments.

I wear suits to work (Mon-Fri) and on my time off, I dress like any other man would, which includes a normal pair of dark blue jeans, a polo shirt and maybe a pair of driving loafers. I also like to wear a basic set of black slacks with a nice button down shirt and maybe a nice pair of Ferragamo shoes and a sport's blazer to top it off. I dress like most other men in their late-40's and very early 50's would dress.

Something like this is more my style:

Granted, the negative comments made towards him are inappropriate, but that's also a reflection of the type of self-esteem the people making those comments have.

"1"

P.S. Bay is a very big man that doesn't look like he takes kindly to any form of disrespect.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
A couple of things....

I would never be caught dead walking around with skin-tight, orange pants that tightly press against my package. That's just not stylish.

Also, the neighborhoods where he got the worst remarks are, again, clearly in bad areas of the city. Walking down Union Square (14th street), he actually got many compliments.

I wear suits to work (Mon-Fri) and on my time off, I dress like any other man would, which includes a normal pair of dark blue jeans, a polo shirt and maybe a pair of driving loafers. I also like to wear a basic set of black slacks with a nice button down shirt and maybe a nice pair of Ferragamo shoes and a sport's blazer to top it off. I dress like most other men in the late-40's and very early 50's would dress.

Something like this is more my style:

Granted, the negative comments made towards him are inappropriate, but that's also a reflection of the type of self-esteem the people making those comments have.

"1"

That's a good style, OMR.
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
That's a good style, OMR.

Thanks man..

I've always found Clooney to have impeccable taste in clothes.

"1"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

LOL @ 1:35

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Clooney is the god'for older goodlooking men'no homo...bgm looks like the old 80's wrestler bad news brown,,

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
How old are these Bay pics? Looks like he has stage 1 Palumboism (waist wider than shoulders)

Hopefully he was able to catch the disease before it became worse.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I think every bullied group should unite and take some karate lessons. 
Post dozens of youtube videos.  Kids being bullied and kicking the shit out of the bullies.  Even better, 3-4 of the tiny bullied kids just kicking the crap out of a big bully. Then pouring Crush soda on the bully.  Then telling the camera "You bully us, you're next..."

the power of youtube is immense.  Bullying should be over now.   This man being bullied should have been followed by 3-4 buddies with Super Soakers, loaded with urine.  Anyone makes a rude comment, they make one back.  Words is just words.  But anyone TOUCHES the dressed up man - then you have him doused in piss, and posted on youtube for his shame.  

Do it.  Over and over.  Tape after tape of it.  After a while, people will be SCARED to assault others, for fear of golden shower x 2 million views.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
if a homo is dressed like a homo whats the point of calling him a homo? its like seeing a fireman walking down the streets and then yelling "fireman!" "hey fireman!!" "oh shit, a fireman"

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
I agree with "Kingsley"

Kingsley
21 hours ago

While the reactions are negative and unacceptable (although some of those girls were just complimenting your outfit, so you didn't have to ignore them like a little bitch), I have to address your statement of "dressed as a homosexual"...

What the fuck? The premise of this video is just as offensive as ANYTHING that happened during the video. "Homosexual" is not a way of DRESSING. The reason the original video of the woman walking down the street worked is because she is a WOMAN. There was nothing extra, there was no gimmick, there was no deliberation. She was a woman walking down the fucking street. If you wanna make some sort of point about HOMOSEXUALITY, how about having a gay or lesbian couple walk down the street holding hands? The fact that you think "homosexual" equates to belly shirts, tight ugly ass pants and holding out a Victoria's Secret bag as if you're the fucking Tin Man from Wizard Of Oz is problematic. This video is ridiculous from the jump and you should be ashamed of yourself.
O

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

I dont get what they're trying to achieve? for this guy, well if you dress in skin tight orange pants, a low cut tight top and holding a bag to the front ( who even holds a bag like that), then of course you're going to get REACTIONS. I think the key word should be REACTION, not HARASSMENT. You had people who called him names, complimented him ("Hi, i like your outfit), and harassed him. Its not like everyone was against him, there were people who actually complimented him. Whats the point of this video? that if you go out of your way to stand out, you're gonna get noticed?

What i dont like is that when a girl told him "heeey whats your name", or " hi i like your outfit" they didnt caption that on the screen, but when a guy called him a  fag0t they captioned it on the screeen with a size 48 font.