Author Topic: Bill Cosby - Suddenly pudding pops don't seem so appealing.....  (Read 56955 times)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Re: Bill Cosby - Suddenly pudding pops don't seem so appealing.....
« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2014, 07:05:07 AM »
Rapist or not, he was great in the Dark knight Rises.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2014, 07:22:27 AM »
Settled out of court for $20

classic line!!!!!... ;D ;D ;D..good job!

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2014, 07:27:00 AM »
I couldn't resist  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2014, 07:31:00 AM »
Rapist or not, he was great in the Dark knight Rises.

Bane Cosby in DKR

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2014, 06:38:46 PM »
This Cosby rape story was started when a comedian named Hannibal Buress started calling Cosby a rapist in his routine.  Howard Stern heard the routine and decided to interview Hannibal.  

Here is the stand up comedy routine that sparked the Cosby rape story:

Here is the Howard Stern Interview of Hannibal Buress.  Skip to the 5 minute mark.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2014, 08:16:18 PM »
you're out of your mind ???

Some of this may sound crazy but Chappelle has come out and said "don't fuck with Cosby". He even told the comedian who called Cosby a rapist to ask Cosby for forgiveness...Then Chappelle saw the clip of the comedian's joke and said something "oh shit-don't go near Cosby" as if the Comedian is now Fucked...

Cosby-Oprah-Chappelle Connection

http://newsone.com/2040616/black-urban-legends-dave-chappelle-show/

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2014, 08:19:51 PM »
The Dark Crusaders exist...Chappelle found out the hard way...Watch over the next few weeks if Oprah comes out against Cosby or if she says nothing. Oprah is suppose to be for women etc. She should be all over this story. If she isn't, you'll know why...

Dark Crusaders

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2014, 08:50:55 PM »
Bill Cosby speaks out about lazy blacks blaming others for their shitty lives and suddenly he's been raping chicks for 40 years.... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2014, 07:21:25 AM »
Some of this may sound crazy but Chappelle has come out and said "don't fuck with Cosby". He even told the comedian who called Cosby a rapist to ask Cosby for forgiveness...Then Chappelle saw the clip of the comedian's joke and said something "oh shit-don't go near Cosby" as if the Comedian is now Fucked...

Cosby-Oprah-Chappelle Connection

http://newsone.com/2040616/black-urban-legends-dave-chappelle-show/

What happened was "Operation PuddingPop".

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2014, 11:53:13 AM »
And another one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2844509/Former-Picture-Pages-cast-member-claims-Bill-Cosby-started-drugging-sexually-assaulting-15-lasted-four-years-paid-college-tuition.html

He is literally turning in to the usa's jimmy savile, if 20 or so have come out already, expect a hundred or so more within the year.No way a guy who allegedly has done these things and had that much opportunity to meet different young women daily doesn't have victims in the hundreds.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #137 on: November 21, 2014, 02:52:26 PM »
Bill Cosby speaks out about lazy blacks blaming others for their shitty lives and suddenly he's been raping chicks for 40 years.... ::)

This. The illuminati hierarchy is after him.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: November 21, 2014, 03:25:33 PM »
 Home / Entertainment News   
Six new Bill Cosby accusers come forward in 2 days
Eleven women have publicly accused Bill Cosby of sexual assault over a period of more than three decades.
By Gabrielle Levy Follow @gabbilevy Contact the Author   |   Updated Nov. 21, 2014

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 21 (UPI) -- Three more women accused Bill Cosby of sexual assault Friday, bringing the total number of women to publicly accuse him to 11.

Renita Chaney Hill, 47, Kristina Ruehli, 71, and Angela Leslie, 52, all went public with their alleged abuse on Friday, after actress Louisa Moritz, nurse Therese Serignese and former Playboy Bunny Carla Ferrigno came forward on Thursday.

Hill said she met Cosby in the 1980s, when she was a 15-year-old model and aspiring actress. Cosby was in Pittsburgh looking for actors for his Picture Pages educational segments, and Hill got the job.

"Promises of bright lights and fame. That's where I thought I was headed, that's what everyone who knew me thought I was headed," she told KDKA.

Over the next four years, Cosby would fly Hill around the country, and she would be expected to come to his hotel room at night. Even though she was underage, Hill said Cosby gave her drinks and, she now believes, drugs.

"One time, I remember just before I passed out, I remember him kissing and touching me and I remember the taste of his cigar on his breath, and I didn't like it. I remember another time when I woke up in my bed the next day and he was leaving, he mentioned you should probably lose a little weight. I thought that odd, how would he know that? I always thought it was odd that after I had this drink I would end up in my bed the next morning and I wouldn't remember anything."

New Cosby accusers are registered nurse, Playboy bunny

Hill said she doesn't know if she was raped because she so frequently passed out. By the time she was 19, Hill cut off contact with the comedian, even though he was paying her college tuition.

"It was just a horrifying feeling thinking that as a part of your dream you felt like this was something you had to endure," Hill said. "And that's why I couldn't do it anymore, and I just walked away."

[Snip]

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2014/11/21/Actress-Louisa-Moritz-Bill-Cosby-assaulted-me-during-Tonight-Show-appearance/4321416591779/

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #140 on: November 21, 2014, 03:36:40 PM »
But Saville wasn't innocent.  
Therefore Cosby is guilty.  
QED.

Or maybe you're just threatened by a successful black feller.  You and your monochromatic 'jumpers.'

Saville never had an opportunity to defend or explain himself....he was already dead.  Its kind of chilling to think that celebrities at the end of their life can be literally destroyed by some unproven allegations.

Its pretty clear that Cosby partied and slept with these women but that's not rape and it basically mocks what ACTUAL RAPE really is
A

MikMaq

« Reply #141 on: November 21, 2014, 04:14:43 PM »
Dude what delusional world are you living in? Black dudes were getting away with rape then?????????????....I guess the white, chinese and Hispanic men were not?????????

Get a grip
Imagine a mudshark runs into your department screaming she was just raped by a black man.

Remember back this was back when being a mudshark was called something else.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #142 on: November 21, 2014, 04:46:41 PM »

Saville never had an opportunity to defend or explain himself....he was already dead.  Its kind of chilling to think that celebrities at the end of their life can be literally destroyed by some unproven allegations.

Its pretty clear that Cosby partied and slept with these women but that's not rape and it basically mocks what ACTUAL RAPE really is

Its no wonder you`ve been a laughing matter all these years on Getbig, and thats not counting your horrific "physique". :-X Alwaaaays defending these rapists, murderers, pedophiles or what not. Sometimes I wonder if you have comitted one of these acts yourself, as you are always so eager to stand up for these scumbags. Then again, its the "legendary" retard VINCE GOODRUM we`r talking about, so what else can you expect from such a pathetic clown....... ::)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2014, 08:35:32 PM »
UFC champ Jon "Bones" Jones says he doesn't believe the allegations against Bill Cosby -- telling TMZ Sports the actor always seemed way too classy to be a rapist.

Jones was at LAX Friday when he explained why he was on Team Bill -- "I've never met him, but from what I've seen he seems to be a class act. I kinda grew up admiring him."
In fact, Jones also joked that Cosby was such a huge star, he wouldn't need to rape women -- he could have anybody he wants.

Still, Jones adds ... "I hope [the allegations are] not true."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/21/jon-jones-i-believe-bill-cosby-hes-too-classy-to-be-a-rapist/#ixzz3JljBjEXB

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #144 on: November 21, 2014, 08:37:13 PM »
I support Bill C, these bitches are lying.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 21, 2014, 09:49:10 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #146 on: November 21, 2014, 09:55:41 PM »

Haha. Yes. Drugging women is a normal consensual party thing.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2014, 05:01:40 AM »

People taking pills in the 60's and 70's....interesting concept. ::)  If they got raped, then they should have reported it to the cops immediately.  Why wait over 30 fucking years???
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 22, 2014, 05:06:46 AM »
Never liked the unfunny idiot anyways, he sucks...

MikMaq

« Reply #149 on: November 22, 2014, 05:15:36 AM »
Seriously drugging them goes beyond being sexually way to agressive, raping, or being violent, that's like serial killer fucked up.