Author Topic: Bill Cosby - Suddenly pudding pops don't seem so appealing.....  (Read 56891 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Bill Cosby - Suddenly pudding pops don't seem so appealing.....
« Reply #175 on: November 23, 2014, 01:36:55 PM »
Why do "certain" people see what they believe instead of the opposite?

Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Goodrum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #176 on: November 23, 2014, 01:50:01 PM »
Why do "certain" people see what they believe instead of the opposite?

Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Goodrum!
One can't even believe what they see anymore. What with the media trying to slant a person's view one way or the other. They talk about transparency, but offer smokescreens that often times blur the truth and the lies together to create their own "narrative".

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #177 on: November 23, 2014, 01:54:56 PM »
Tamara Green's interview on the Today Show.

http://www.today.com/video/today/6946956#6946956

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: November 23, 2014, 01:59:40 PM »

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: November 23, 2014, 02:01:10 PM »
Ex-NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women
Variety
By Alex Stedman

Frank Scotti, a 90-year-old ex-NBC employee, is the latest to go public with stories of Bill Cosby’s past.

Scotti, who worked as a facilities manager for the Brooklyn NBC Studio where “Cosby Show” was filmed, told the New York Daily News that he arranged for monthly payments and more for eight women during “The Cosby Show’s” run from 1984-1992. He claimed some women would receive as much as $2,000 at a time.

“He had everybody fooled,” Scotti said to the Daily News. “Nobody suspected.”

Scotti provided copies of money orders to four women to the Daily News and said Cosby asked him to put his own name on them.

“He was covering himself by having my name on it,” he said. “It was a coverup. I realized it later.”

One woman, Shawn Thompson, reportedly received more than $100,000 after their alleged affair started in 1974. Thompson’s daughter, Autumn Jackson, has claimed Cosby is her father, which Cosby has denied.

One woman whose name is on the receipts reached out to the Daily News and said the payments funded her son’s private school tuition. Scotti is confident that he was sexually involved with the women receiving payments, and came forward now because he “felt sorry for the women.”

“Why else would he be sending money?” Scotti asked. “He was sending these women $2,000 a month. What else could I think?”
[Snip]

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ex-nbc-employee-claims-helped-bill-cosby-pay-184342015.html

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2014, 02:01:55 PM »
One can't even believe what they see anymore. What with the media trying to slant a person's view one way or the other. They talk about transparency, but offer smokescreens that often times blur the truth and the lies together to create their own "narrative".

Media can't distort how you ultimately interpret information, though. Go to Fox, then MSNBC; two different slants, sure, but there are always indisputable facts you must contend with.

In this case, media is clearly gunning for Cosby, a man I once truly admired. But reporters aren't affecting my judgment, as I would love to dismiss them. The accusations are the problem here. Too many, too similar, settled outta court, etc. At this point, defending Cosby is just wanting him to be innocent.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: November 23, 2014, 02:05:57 PM »
Variety
By Alex Stedman

Frank Scotti, a 90-year-old ex-NBC employee, is the latest to go public with stories of Bill Cosby’s past.

Scotti, who worked as a facilities manager for the Brooklyn NBC Studio where “Cosby Show” was filmed, told the New York Daily News that he arranged for monthly payments and more for eight women during “The Cosby Show’s” run from 1984-1992. He claimed some women would receive as much as $2,000 at a time.

Scotti provided copies of money orders to four women to the Daily News and said Cosby asked him to put his own name on them.

“He was covering himself by having my name on it,” he said. “It was a coverup. I realized it later.”

One woman, Shawn Thompson, reportedly received more than $100,000 after their alleged affair started in 1974. Thompson’s daughter, Autumn Jackson, has claimed Cosby is her father, which Cosby has denied.

One woman whose name is on the receipts reached out to the Daily News and said the payments funded her son’s private school tuition. Scotti is confident that he was sexually involved with the women receiving payments, and came forward now because he “felt sorry for the women.”

“Why else would he be sending money?” Scotti asked. “He was sending these women $2,000 a month. What else could I think?”
[Snip]

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ex-nbc-employee-claims-helped-bill-cosby-pay-184342015.html

Now this just suggests he's a philanderer, not a rapist. Still chips away at the image, though.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2014, 02:19:26 PM »
Now this just suggests he's a philanderer, not a rapist. Still chips away at the image, though.

Yea, and I've never disputed that and its been known for decades.....everyone knew he was banging a lot of women behind his wife's back.  But rape is a different story. 

I'll wait until I see what Oprah has to say about it.  If she says Bill is guilty of rape, then I'll take her word for it because she won't say it until she interviews these women.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #183 on: November 23, 2014, 02:21:08 PM »

Yea, and I've never disputed that and its been known for decades.....everyone knew he was banging a lot of women behind his wife's back.  But rape is a different story. 

I'll wait until I see what Oprah has to say about it.  If she says Bill is guilty of rape, then I'll take her word for it because she won't say it until she interviews these women.
What are your predictions for Ferguson? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #184 on: November 23, 2014, 02:29:25 PM »
What are your predictions for Ferguson? 

I hope that a bunch of them get shot.  I believe that the black race needs to be cleansd of hoodlums, scumbags, thugs, and other pieces of trash that makes hard working black folks like myself look bad.  I honestly think that rather than marching down the street for every fucking thing that goes wrong that we go and hit the books, work on education and job skills, and build businesses that are black owned and black operated.

Booker T. Washington had it right on the money.     
A

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #185 on: November 23, 2014, 02:46:38 PM »
Variety
By Alex Stedman

[Snip]

This almost sounds a bit more like prostitution than rape.
If the sex, as well as the payments, was recurring...

I'm not saying that that is definitively what it is. It just seems that the more information that comes out, the more questions it raises.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: November 23, 2014, 02:52:00 PM »
With all these accusations what is the worst case scenerio for Cosby?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: November 23, 2014, 03:19:49 PM »

I hope that a bunch of them get shot.  I believe that the black race needs to be cleansd of hoodlums, scumbags, thugs, and other pieces of trash that makes hard working black folks like myself look bad.  I honestly think that rather than marching down the street for every fucking thing that goes wrong that we go and hit the books, work on education and job skills, and build businesses that are black owned and black operated.

I have to admit, that reply surprised me.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: November 23, 2014, 03:42:01 PM »
BY Chelsia Rose Marcius , Brian Niemietz , Larry Mcshane
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Sunday, November 23, 2014, 3:00 AM
Back when Bill Cosby was the king of network television, veteran NBC employee Frank Scotti served as the royal fixer.

When Cosby invited young models into his Brooklyn dressing room, the megastar’s pal stood watch outside the door. When the married Cosby sought a Queens apartment for another pretty face, Scotti arranged the deal.

And when the man behind Fat Albert needed cash disbursed to his flock of single female friends — hey, hey, hey — Scotti became the conduit for payments of up to $2,000 a month.

“He had everybody fooled,” said Scotti in an exclusive interview with the Daily News. “Nobody suspected.”

Scotti came forward last week with his insider’s look at Cosby’s womanizing ways during the magical 1984-92 run of “The Cosby Show.”
Former NBC employee Frank Scotti came forward last week with his insider's look at Cosby's womanizing ways during the 1984-92 run of "The Cosby Show." Bill Denver for New York Daily News Former NBC employee Frank Scotti came forward last week with his insider's look at Cosby's womanizing ways during the 1984-92 run of "The Cosby Show."

The 90-year-old Scotti said he decided to speak as the drumbeat of sexual abuse allegations against Cosby, 77, grew steadily louder. “I felt sorry for the women,” he told The News.

The Emmy-winning Cosby, NBC’s most bankable star at the time, used Scotti to deliver monthly payouts to eight different women in 1989-90 — including Shawn Thompson, whose daughter Autumn Jackson claimed the actor was her dad.
Frank Scotti says he did "a lot of crazy things" for Bill Cosby, including being a coverup for the actor. Courtesy Frank Scotti Frank Scotti says he did "a lot of crazy things" for Bill Cosby, including being a coverup for the actor.

Cosby, while denying paternity, paid out more than $100,000 to Thompson over the years after their 1974 affair began. Scotti told The News that he believes Cosby was sleeping with all the women who received money.

“I was suspicious that something was going on,” said Scotti. “I suspected that he was having sex with them because the other person he was sending money to (Thompson) he was definitely having sex with.

Scotti, who lives in Lakewood, N.J., saved copies of money orders from the era detailing his payouts to four of the Cosby women.

He recalled Cosby presenting him with “a satchel of money, all $100 bills,” and pressing Scotti to distribute the payments using money orders in his own name.

“I did a lot of crazy things for him,” recalled Scotti. “He was covering himself by having my name on it. It was a coverup. I realized it later.”

Scotti worked as facilities manager at the Brooklyn studio where “The Cosby Show” was originally taped before a live audience.
Money orders to Angela Leslie from Bill Cosby Photos by Jeff Kowalsky, Bill Denver for New York Daily news Frank Scotti claims Bill Cosby paid off women, including Angela Leslie, with money orders.

Thompson, contacted last week by email, refused to comment on the ongoing Cosby sex scandal and stopped writing once Scotti’s name was mentioned.

A second woman said “Dr. Cosby” sent her money to help cover expenses for her son to attend private school. The receipts showed her receiving four money orders in one day worth $3,500.
A cast photo of "The Cosby Show" hangs inside Frank Scotti's Lakewood, N.J. apartment. Bill Denver for New York Daily News A cast photo of "The Cosby Show" hangs inside Frank Scotti's Lakewood, N.J. apartment.

“Your source could have asked me, instead of leading you on a witch hunt,” the woman texted The News. “Not that any of this is your business.”

Cosby, via Scotti, passed along an additional $1,560 to a third woman in February 1990.

Angela Leslie, now 52, was the last name on the receipts — and she told The News the Cosby camp paid for her to fly to California in the early 1990s. She got sick and returned her ticket but saw him two years later in Las Vegas.

Once there, Leslie claimed Cosby got naked before getting sexual — despite her lack of interest. When she backed off, Cosby chased her out of the room.

[snip]

Scotti said the sordid arrangements gnawed at him, and eventually led him to walk away from Cosby.

“It bothered me. . . . You’ve got all of these kids, every time,” he told The News. “I used to like him, but that’s the reason I quit him after so many years — because of the girls.”
[snip]

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/bill-cosby-paid-women-ex-nbc-employee-article-1.2020464

This story alone is enough to tarnish his squeaky clean family image.  I wonder if NBC is going to respond to this.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 23, 2014, 04:33:33 PM »

Post of the year, but you just Tommed yourself.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #190 on: November 23, 2014, 06:17:38 PM »
Post of the year, but you just Tommed yourself.

It is a great post but not sure why he sticks up for these animals so often. Especially since they hate him because of his homosexuality.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 23, 2014, 10:50:07 PM »
It is a great post but not sure why he sticks up for these animals so often. Especially since they hate him because of his homosexuality.

It is indeed a conundrum.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #192 on: November 24, 2014, 03:22:43 AM »
BOOM...Shit was coordinated for a class action suit!!!!  Lying bitches

One of Bill Cosby's alleged victims not only plans to sue him ... she's trying to get all of his accusers in a single lawsuit to convince a jury ... all these woman just can't be lying.

Louisa Moritz -- who claims Cosby stuck his penis in her mouth in her dressing room before a "Tonight Show" appearance in 1971 -- is interviewing L.A. area lawyers to file a class action lawsuit ... and she wants minimum 9 other women to join her.

Moritz tells us she's already reaching out to the other alleged victims.

Moritz has 2 big problems ... the statute of limitations and the fact that she never told anyone about the incident until speaking to TMZ late last week.

As for the statute ... Moritz thinks even if the case gets thrown out, the fact that multiple women present a united front is meaningful.  And as for her belated revelation ... she says she blocked it and it only became vivid again after various woman began stepping forward over the last 2 weeks.

She's already gotten legal advice that this could be like Wade Robson's suit against Michael Jackson after he died ... if a victim remembers the incident later in life due to repressed memories -- they can ATTEMPT to sue as long as it's within a year of remembering.

Iffy.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Jz4erdce
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #193 on: November 24, 2014, 03:29:53 AM »
BOOM...Shit was coordinated for a class action suit!!!!  Lying bitches

One of Bill Cosby's alleged victims not only plans to sue him ... she's trying to get all of his accusers in a single lawsuit to convince a jury ... all these woman just can't be lying.

Louisa Moritz -- who claims Cosby stuck his penis in her mouth in her dressing room before a "Tonight Show" appearance in 1971 -- is interviewing L.A. area lawyers to file a class action lawsuit ... and she wants minimum 9 other women to join her.

Moritz tells us she's already reaching out to the other alleged victims.

Moritz has 2 big problems ... the statute of limitations and the fact that she never told anyone about the incident until speaking to TMZ late last week.

As for the statute ... Moritz thinks even if the case gets thrown out, the fact that multiple women present a united front is meaningful.  And as for her belated revelation ... she says she blocked it and it only became vivid again after various woman began stepping forward over the last 2 weeks.

She's already gotten legal advice that this could be like Wade Robson's suit against Michael Jackson after he died ... if a victim remembers the incident later in life due to repressed memories -- they can ATTEMPT to sue as long as it's within a year of remembering.

Iffy.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Jz4erdce

It is kind of "in his blood"...so to speak, to be a predator. Wouldn't you agree?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #194 on: November 24, 2014, 03:31:46 AM »
Really didn't want this to be true but I can't write off the guy incriminating himself as Cosby's bagman as a civil suit $ chaser.  Now, it seems lots of these women were plenty willing to enter into an arrangement of some sort, so I still don't believe Cosby was dragging women into dark alleys and raping them up against dumpsters or anything.  But yeah, doesn't sound like they approached him as gold diggers.  He's looking predatory as hell.

Lol, I'm surprised how sad this makes me feel.  Heroes sure getting in short supply.  Turns out America's Dad is, like, this total lech.  Wtf, Bill?  :-\  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #195 on: November 24, 2014, 03:36:46 AM »
Media can't distort how you ultimately interpret information, though. Go to Fox, then MSNBC; two different slants, sure, but there are always indisputable facts you must contend with.

In this case, media is clearly gunning for Cosby, a man I once truly admired. But reporters aren't affecting my judgment, as I would love to dismiss them. The accusations are the problem here. Too many, too similar, settled outta court, etc. At this point, defending Cosby is just wanting him to be innocent.
I agree, but how many people are going to look at the fact that there is consistent storyline, but at the same time dismiss the slant that the news outlet puts on it?
Whether it be an article or how it is delivered by a news anchor (making it sexy, racy, political, etc).

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: November 24, 2014, 03:50:40 AM »
I agree, but how many people are going to look at the fact that there is consistent storyline, but at the same time dismiss the slant that the news outlet puts on it?
Whether it be an article or how it is delivered by a news anchor (making it sexy, racy, political, etc).

Any rational person, I would hope. Hence, the irrational see what they believers.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 24, 2014, 03:56:20 AM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: November 24, 2014, 06:31:38 AM »
Alleged Cosby 'fixer' comes out of the shadows
By Soraya Nadia McDonald

More women, including actresses Michelle Hurd and Angela Leslie, have come forward accusing comedian Bill Cosby of sexual impropriety, and with them, one question looms large: If all this did indeed happen over the course of four decades, how did it go largely unchecked?

The story told by NBC “fixer” Frank Scotti, if true, would provide some answers. Scotti was a facilities manager at NBC charged with standing watch outside Cosby’s Brooklyn dressing room, he said. In an exclusive interview with the New York Daily News, Scotti alleged that Cosby would dispatch him to send payments to women, including Leslie, a former stand-in on “The Cosby Show.” At one point, Scotti alleged, the payments totaled $2,000 per month. He claimed the comedian would give him a bag of $100 bills to be disbursed as money orders of varying amounts. Scotti said he kept receipts from the money orders he allegedly sent, which he said Cosby requested be in Scotti’s name.

“I did a lot of crazy things for him,” Scotti told the Daily News. “He was covering himself by having my name on it. It was a coverup. I realized it later.”

He also told the paper Cosby instructed him to find an apartment for a woman Scotti, now 90, believed Cosby was seeing.

“I was suspicious that something was going on,” Scotti alleged. “I suspected that he was having sex with them because the other person he was sending money to [Shawn Thompson] he was definitely having sex with,” he alleged. Why else would he be sending money?”

Cosby’s attorney, Martin Singer, denounced Scotti’s claims. “What evidence does he have of Mr. Cosby’s involvement?” Singer said Saturday. “How would Scotti know if a woman was a model or a secretary? It appears that his story is pure speculation so that he can get his 15 minutes of fame.”

Cosby’s attorney, Singer, has issued denials of the accusations his client faces. “The new, never-before-heard claims from women who have come forward in the past two weeks with unsubstantiated, fantastical stories about things they say occurred 30, 40, or even 50 years ago have escalated far past the point of absurdity,” Singer wrote. “These brand new claims about alleged decades-old events are becoming increasingly ridiculous, and it is completely illogical that so many people would have said nothing, done nothing, and made no reports to law enforcement or asserted civil claims if they thought they had been assaulted over a span of so many years.”

In her first person account for The Washington Post, Barbara Bowman didn’t just take aim at Cosby, but a network of enablers she said allegedly knew what was happening and did its part to assist Cosby in silencing women who might accuse him of sexual assault.

“For Cosby to commit these assaults against multiple victims over several years, there had to be a network of willfully blind wallflowers at best, or people willing to aid him in committing these sexual crimes at worst,” Bowman wrote. “As I told the Daily Mail, when I was a teenager, his assistants transported me to hotels and events to meet him. When I blacked out at Cosby’s home, there were several staffers with us. My agent, who introduced me to Cosby, had me take a pregnancy test when I returned from my last trip with him.”

Scotti’s recollections bear similarities to the story told by Therese Serignese, who alleged she received a wire transfer from Cosby via his agent at William Morris. Scotti told the Daily News Cosby sent more than $100,000 to Shawn Thompson. Thompson’s daughter Autumn Jackson claims Cosby is her father. Carla Ferrigno said in an interview she realized the man who introduced her to Cosby and then left her alone with him had likely set her up.

“I used to like him, but that’s the reason I quit him after so many years — because of the girls,” Scotti said.

What Bowman, Scotti, Ferrigno and Serignese describe, if true, are elements of what many would identify as rape culture. Rape culture is an idea that illuminates how sexual violence in society is normalized and allowed to persist. (Melissa McEwan has a fairly exhaustive explainer of the subject at Shakesville.) Rape culture covers everything from victim-blaming to the prevailing notion of rapists as menacing strangers who attack from bushes — not friends, confidants, mentors or spouses. Rape culture teaches women to rearrange their lives to avoid being raped (by not walking alone at night, by not wearing certain clothing, by carrying pepper spray and so on) rather than simply teaching men not to rape. In rape culture, there are few consequences for rapists — even fewer if they are rich, famous or powerful. Feminists believe rape culture discourages women who are raped from reporting it because there are so many disincentives for doing so, such as having their credibility trashed, especially if the perpetrator is well-liked.

Cosby lost deals with NBC and Netflix. TV Land canceled “Cosby Show” reruns, and two casinos canceled planned gigs, though Temple University, on whose board Cosby sits, has been silent. Kerry McCormick of Brooklyn started a Change.org petition directed at Temple.  The petition demands the university disavow the comedian, who just this year was its commencement speaker. He also spoke in 2007 after settling a civil lawsuit with former Temple director of basketball operations Andrea Constand, who alleged Cosby drugged and molested her. He also spoke in 2012.

Jill Filipovic, senior political writer for Cosmopolitan and co-creator of Feministe, was a guest this week on Melissa Harris-Perry’s eponymous MSNBC show. She explained how rape culture allowed Cosby to keep working after Constand and other women went public in the mid-aughts.

“I would like us to have a more nuanced conversation about what sexual violence looks like, the fact that Bill Cosby does have so many accusers is pretty standard, that people don’t look like monsters,” Filipovic said. “They live complicated lives. They can give money to Spelman College. They can be great philanthropists. They can be great artists. And not only can they be assailants and terrible people, but we know from various studies that men who commit sexual violence tend to do so serially, and that most men are not rapists.”

Current defenses of Cosby assume 16 women are liars or co-conspirators in a plot to bring him down — an ideology espoused by actor Faizon Love. Love, who played “Big Worm” in the “Friday” movies and more recently appeared in “Couples Retreat,” unleashed a storm of sexist, racially charged invective when Twitter users challenged him after he posted an Instagram photo that read “I support Bill Cosby.” In the caption, he wrote, “F— them lying b—-es.”

On the Wrap, Rich Stellar’s defense of Cosby prompted an explanation from founder Sharon Waxman. Stellar began his column with outrage bait: “Bill Cosby raped me,” he wrote.

After then saying, “now that I have your attention,” he went on to essentially call Cosby’s 16 accusers opportunistic liars. “They carry the faint aroma of deceit, selective memory, and blind ambition,” he wrote. He hectored Cosby’s accusers for not coming forward immediately and going to the police: “They should have reported it then — not a generation later.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/11/24/as-a-cosby-fixer-comes-out-of-the-shadows-so-does-an-explanation/?tid=hp_mm&hpid=z3

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #199 on: November 24, 2014, 06:35:06 AM »
Cos is not a rapist.  This is nothing more than feminism running wild.

These women are the predators.