Author Topic: wow we get to watch the ironman on this tiny screen: official link to watch IPRO  (Read 20577 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
that shit doesnt work

Stavios

those assholes withdrew the "the show start in 10 minutes"...
It wont even work at all

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
lol who's mike does he have good prices?

that bulknutrition.com, and 1fast400.com..he has awesome prices and service.Best service you can get from an online retailor..He also has cheap bulk powders.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
well there you have it it is not gona work.

So I just have to say

FUCK BODYBUILDING.COM for waisting my time

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
fuck that
i hope they record the show so i can watch it later
dont wanna wait any longer

Stavios

What a waist of time, fuck them.
it wont even work tonight. Anyway the night show always suck, the best part is the prejudging

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
i think it was all a scam to get us to go to there site. those bloody girls

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
well lets all go to muscletime and flexonline to see the pics ;D
[img]http://ima

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds

Its now working go click on it.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
"The show is recording right now. Once the show is over, we will be compressing it and uploading it.

I will continue to update here on the forum and on the front page.

Since the stream is not working, we will be add the full pre-judging show will it is over.

The night show will be live tonight though. They are doing everything to get it working.

Sorry for the delay."

LifterChick

Some of you are b*tching about this?  It cost you WHAT?   Hmmm....Absolutley nothing!  ITS FREE!
Grow up! 
At least they tried something new, which in my opinion is not worth bothering because it is going to get flamed by certain internet loosers anyway.  Since you didn't or couldn't go to the show at least they tried to let you see it.  If the feed wasn't there you still would have gotten nothing.
Show some freaking support, sh*t happens.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
Also..

"We tested it yesterday and it was working fine.

Tested it this morning at 7 and it was coming through fine. At about 9, it went down on thier end... (streaming company.. NOT bb.com!)"

So relax people.. this shit happens. It will be available online once it's done.. the evening show will be live.

RELAX!

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
Hmmmmmmmmmm..

as posted on another board - this might not be a coincidence. If the servers / upstream was working fine at 7am.. then suddenly they get "shut off" right before the show goes on.. things that make you say hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. The promoters of this show can't be happy to be losing tickets.. to a FREE option. Who knows.. but we do know that 99% of this industry is shady.. look at the O results results! (had to throw that in there!)

Anyways.. looking forward to the replay of the prejudging.. still very sweet to get that!

TN

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Besides, if it is recorded, you can f-forward the slow parts

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hmmmmmmmmmm..
as posted on another board - this might not be a coincidence. If the servers / upstream was working fine at 7am.. then suddenly they get "shut off" right before the show goes on.. things that make you say hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. The promoters of this show can't be happy to be losing tickets.. to a FREE option. Who knows.. but we do know that 99% of this industry is shady.. look at the O results results! (had to throw that in there!)
Anyways.. looking forward to the replay of the prejudging.. still very sweet to get that!

Do you believe in the moon landing?

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
do you?... too bad 99% of the world does.. there is a reason the Russians never landed and it's not because of technology cause they were ahead of the US ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
do you?... too bad 99% of the world does.. there is a reason the Russians never landed and it's not because of technology cause they were ahead of the US ;)

I dunno.  Of course I did, I even went to SpaceCamp as a kid, but I watched a show once where they examined all the photos and some were obviously doctored by NASA.   Camera crosshairs went BEHIND images.  It was unreal.  And NASA wouldn't address it. 

So I dunno.   It does seem weird no one else has tried since.

LifterChick

I dunno.  Of course I did, I even went to SpaceCamp as a kid, but I watched a show once where they examined all the photos and some were obviously doctored by NASA.   Camera crosshairs went BEHIND images.  It was unreal.  And NASA wouldn't address it.
So I dunno.   It does seem weird no one else has tried since.

Wow what a way to highjack a thread  :)

Even another thing to make you go hmmm.  European Moon Probe Smart-1 announced that they used the landing site and equipment to help calibrate their equipment and would be releasing pictures in early 2005.  They never materialized.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
on the moon show, they had all these professors and astronomy experts on there... DARING NASA to send a mouse, a dog, a person, ANYTHING to the moon.  Said those thin aluminum suits would not have been able to protect them from the radiation in space that is blocked out by our atmosphere.

Those suits are kinda thin.  I dunno.  We did win the Space Race, and USSR did go broke 20 years later, so it's not a bad thing we BSed it.  Just goes to show you how gangsta our country is.  I wouldn't wanna live anywhere else.

Stavios

on the moon show, they had all these professors and astronomy experts on there... DARING NASA to send a mouse, a dog, a person, ANYTHING to the moon.  Said those thin aluminum suits would not have been able to protect them from the radiation in space that is blocked out by our atmosphere.
Those suits are kinda thin.  I dunno.  We did win the Space Race, and USSR did go broke 20 years later, so it's not a bad thing we BSed it.  Just goes to show you how gangsta our country is.  I wouldn't wanna live anywhere else.

I am not sur I understand very well. Are you saying that nobody went on the moon and it was bullshit ?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
The Pre Judging has been delayed by 15 min. WTF ?
Lee priest was late getting there from a "posing session".
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Maybe the session went out of hand.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
the john took awhile to blow his load.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Some of you are b*tching about this?  It cost you WHAT?   Hmmm....Absolutley nothing!  ITS FREE!
Grow up! 
At least they tried something new, which in my opinion is not worth bothering because it is going to get flamed by certain internet loosers anyway.  Since you didn't or couldn't go to the show at least they tried to let you see it.  If the feed wasn't there you still would have gotten nothing.
Show some freaking support, sh*t happens.

Losers. Not loosers.
HAHA, RON.....

• Getbig III
What a waist of time, f**k them.
it wont even work tonight. Anyway the night show always suck, the best part is the prejudging
I got one too.  Waste not waist.
Ron Paul 2012