Author Topic: DNP made the white in my eyes yellow/red  (Read 7177 times)

eh2442

• Getbig II
DNP made the white in my eyes yellow/red
« on: February 18, 2006, 03:56:50 PM »
DNP made the white in my eyes yellow/red. will it clear up and how long?
also i noticed when I stop taking dnp I am cold all the time for at least a week.
Its because my thyroid is shut down and I gain fat during the down time.what will help with that?

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: DNP made the white in my eyes yellow/red
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 04:58:01 PM »
also i noticed when I stop taking dnp I am cold all the time for at least a week.
Its because my thyroid is shut down and I gain fat during the down time.what will help with that?

I think you need to spend a wee bit more time reading about DNP.

Here is a very informative and thorough thread on DNP:

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=145408

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 06:46:38 PM »

http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

Please explain what precautions you took for the DNP.  How much DNP did you take?  What has your diet and training been like?  How do you know you are gaining fat during your down time?  It takes longer than a week for your body to readjust back to it normal metabolism so I doubt you are having some type of "fat gain rebound" effect.

You need to explain alot more........you haven't given us any details.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

eh2442

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 11:43:26 PM »
I have tried dnp 3 different times. First time was for 24 days i ate almost any thingbut not crazy fat and lost 10 pounds and 2nd time 7 days i ate 33%protien 33 crbs and 33% fat, i lost about 8 pounds but when i stopped i gained 4lb fat back fast  and 3rd 6 days same 33/33/33 plan and lost about 7lbs . I took at least a couple of weak break between cycles. I kept my same lifting plan 1 body part a day 4-6 reps and 4- 9 sets with 5min rest. my strength stayed about 1 rep off my norm.
I got up to 4-5 200mg caps spread out the day....it was the weaker form of dnp. claritin alergy tabs helped alot. i also took glycerine, vitamin c,e, v8 juice.tons of water.
I noticed my body temp was about 97.2- 97.8 even though i felt on fire some times.
My eyes used to be very white around the green centers, but they got yellow/ red.....(like i smoked some weed) and dont seem to be clearing up...its been a couple of weeks since i stopped dnp. any one know how long it takes for my eyes to clear up?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 01:59:06 AM »
I have tried dnp 3 different times. First time was for 24 days i ate almost any thingbut not crazy fat and lost 10 pounds and 2nd time 7 days i ate 33%protien 33 crbs and 33% fat, i lost about 8 pounds but when i stopped i gained 4lb fat back fast  and 3rd 6 days same 33/33/33 plan and lost about 7lbs . I took at least a couple of weak break between cycles. I kept my same lifting plan 1 body part a day 4-6 reps and 4- 9 sets with 5min rest. my strength stayed about 1 rep off my norm.
I got up to 4-5 200mg caps spread out the day....it was the weaker form of dnp. claritin alergy tabs helped alot. i also took glycerine, vitamin c,e, v8 juice.tons of water.
I noticed my body temp was about 97.2- 97.8 even though i felt on fire some times.
My eyes used to be very white around the green centers, but they got yellow/ red.....(like i smoked some weed) and dont seem to be clearing up...its been a couple of weeks since i stopped dnp. any one know how long it takes for my eyes to clear up?

So you were taking 800-1000MG ed?    Amazing shit.

I haven't heard of the yellow eyes from DNP but it sounds like liver dysfunction.  I would get it checked out, bro.

Is your piss clear or yellow all the time?

Speak now.

DIV

eh2442

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2006, 09:53:41 AM »
So you were taking 800-1000MG ed?    Amazing shit.
I haven't heard of the yellow eyes from DNP but it sounds like liver dysfunction.  I would get it checked out, bro.
Is your piss clear or yellow all the time?
Speak now.
DIV
when u say amazing shit what do you mean?.......dnp rocks? or that is alot to take a day?
the yellow eyes came on very quick into my first time and has stayed . my piss is normal now that i stopped , i drink alot of water so it is always a very lite almost clear yellow. but when on dnp it is very very yellow and stinks like chemicals. i do remeber reading on some internet board of other peoples eyes turning yellowish.
i want to take another longer mild 400-600 a day dnp cycle.....but would like to hear more on the yellow eyes. what are some sysmtoms off liver issues?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2006, 10:28:58 AM »
when u say amazing shit what do you mean?.......dnp rocks? or that is alot to take a day?
the yellow eyes came on very quick into my first time and has stayed . my piss is normal now that i stopped , i drink alot of water so it is always a very lite almost clear yellow. but when on dnp it is very very yellow and stinks like chemicals. i do remeber reading on some internet board of other peoples eyes turning yellowish.
i want to take another longer mild 400-600 a day dnp cycle.....but would like to hear more on the yellow eyes. what are some sysmtoms off liver issues?

Well the yellowing is a typical symptom of jaundice which is basically the liver bile ducts being backed up and not flushing sufficiently leading to the yellow colored bile to manifest itself in the eyes, fingernails and skin of the individual.  Also the urine will stay a dark yellow almost orangeish color.  I'm not sure if DNP causes jaundice, but since it is a yellow color that might be partially responsible. 

Using upwards of 800MG-1GM DNP ed for 24 days is pushing it.  Good think you were using the precautions.......the V8, Vit C +E, Water.....

How did the claritine help you? 

DIV

mart541

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2006, 11:36:56 AM »
Jaundice = Basically your liver is failing. I'd drop that stuff like a bad habit. I would need no symptom other than yellow eyes.

eh2442

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2006, 03:22:06 PM »
Well the yellowing is a typical symptom of jaundice which is basically the liver bile ducts being backed up and not flushing sufficiently leading to the yellow colored bile to manifest itself in the eyes, fingernails and skin of the individual.  Also the urine will stay a dark yellow almost orangeish color.  I'm not sure if DNP causes jaundice, but since it is a yellow color that might be partially responsible. 
Using upwards of 800MG-1GM DNP ed for 24 days is pushing it.  Good think you were using the precautions.......the V8, Vit C +E, Water.....
How did the claritine help you? 

DIV
claratin took away the itch and tingling skin

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2006, 08:25:06 PM »
claratin took away the itch and tingling skin

You shouldn't have run it for 24 consecutive days............

Kids have died from less than 800MG ed........

Some lil' jerk from Elite Fitness died from DNP overdose awhile back and it brought alot of heat to Spellwin's website.  The Feds were all over that board.  To this day they are being monitored close.

DIV

eh2442

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2006, 09:28:51 PM »
i started slow 200mg for 4days,600 for 7 more, then 800 for 7 then 600-1000
for 6.my temp never went more then 98.2 after looking at my eyes more, i woud say my whites are cloudy looking with a little red.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2006, 11:11:40 PM »
i started slow 200mg for 4days,600 for 7 more, then 800 for 7 then 600-1000
for 6.my temp never went more then 98.2 after looking at my eyes more, i woud say my whites are cloudy looking with a little red.

Have you thought about just seeing a doctor and asking him what his opinion was?  If worst came to worst you could tell him you were using DNP, the doctor/patient privelege means he could not tell the cops or get you in any trouble.  This is your health we're talking about, not some game.

Good luck.

DIV

NYCDVR

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 04:13:43 PM »
Ok I laughed out loud when I saw Marts reply

Its like he was the first one to say maybe yellow eyes is a sign to stop it was obvious that this had not occured to anyone else including myself when reading

Now glad to hear about the clarinton, waiting on my dnp now will get some clarinton

Question what did you do to hold muscle I will use tren

Did the dnp bother your digestive system at all? Irritate stomach ulcers etc

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 07:50:38 PM »
i dont  see why u guys use that stuff, too dangerous in my opinion. just make sure ur using it the right way and if u have yellow eyes, bro get that shit checked quick, nasty stuff IMO!

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 12:12:50 AM »
i dont  see why u guys use that stuff, too dangerous in my opinion. just make sure ur using it the right way and if u have yellow eyes, bro get that shit checked quick, nasty stuff IMO!
muscle

I haven't used it yet, but I will.......for research purposes.

I need to "feel" what it's like in order to fully describe what it does.

Just haven't got around to doing it yet.

DIV

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 06:21:25 PM »

The yellow tinge of your eyes has nothing to do with your Liver.

I know this post is a little old now. Eyes back to normal?

eh2442

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2006, 08:25:43 PM »
my eyes arnt that bad .....but I would say that the whites were as white as could be....now dull and havn't  changed for the better at all. One thing to note...my thyroid didn't get going for a good two weeks....felt cold all the time.....and put on fat fast.......so, next time.....t3 and clen!

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2006, 07:27:29 AM »
good idea!  i would stay away from that shit bro

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2006, 11:00:39 AM »

What is it, BIG O?

You've run DNP.....so please elaborate.

DIV

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2006, 02:16:25 PM »
DNP stains everything.

If you ever had it on your hands or clothes you will notice the part affected will have a yellow stain for some time.

Ingestion doesn't get a free ride. Many body processes are in fact turned yellow.

The sclera is the white part of the eyeball. When DNP is ingested sometimes it interferes with the pigment because of it's harsh staining and alters the color of the sclera. Don't confuse this with a build up of bilirubin.

This is usually temporary. The whiteness comes back after a while.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2006, 02:34:55 PM »
DNP stains everything.

If you ever had it on your hands or clothes you will notice the part affected will have a yellow stain for some time.

Ingestion doesn't get a free ride. Many body processes are in fact turned yellow.

The sclera is the white part of the eyeball. When DNP is ingested sometimes it interferes with the pigment because of it's harsh staining and alters the color of the sclera. Don't confuse this with a build up of bilirubin.

This is usually temporary. The whiteness comes back after a while.

So you're telling me that wearing white polo shirts is out during a DNP run?

It will turn my sweat yellow and stain my clothes?   >:(

DIV

eh2442

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2006, 07:40:59 PM »
So you're telling me that wearing white polo shirts is out during a DNP run?

It will turn my sweat yellow and stain my clothes?   >:(

DIV
i live in a very dry area.....not humid, so i didnt swet much at all on dnp.....just breathing very hard 24 hr a day. it would be a big prob if i lived in fl. i dont think a white shirt would stain. i kept my workout to 4-6 reps, 9 total sets and 5 min rest between sets......just like i always do, i lost no muscle and stregth was off by a rep......not bad!